The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 07

Story Info
Anna learns the wisdom of Professor Dong.
1.5k words
3.77
14k
5

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Learns The Wisdom of Dong: "The Truth Will Set You Free...But First, You'll Have To Suck A Lot Of Dick."

Anna Jones was a good girl. She had always been a good girl. And as much as she was enjoying the sexual awakening she'd experienced at the hands of Professor Dong here at the Cock Whore Academy, she found it difficult to let go of her dream of becoming an artist. She also couldn't come to accept the idea that her best option in life was to simply find an older, wealthy man and to service him as his personal cock whore. -As she sat on the edge of her bed, putting on her six inch "fuck me" pumps, brushing the strawberry blonde hair on her cunt, and preparing to attend her morning lecture, Anna decided that she needed to have another talk with her professor.

When she got to his office, Professor Dong was in a particularly jovial mood. It seems that he had just been awarded tenure at the Cock Whore Academy, which meant that, in the words of the official citation, he would be "stuffing young cunts for the foreseeable future."

"Sure, Anna," Dong responded to her request, "we can talk about anything you want, my dear, and I will tell you what I think."

"How did things get this bad, sir? Why is it that my grandparents had a higher standard of living and more job opportunities than I'll ever have? -I mean, I get the impression that even if I got a whole string of Liberal Arts degrees, I wouldn't be as well off as my grandpa, who came back from World War Two, and got a great job working in a factory with only a high school diploma."

"Unfortunately, Anna," Dong explained, with a hint of resentment in his voice, "those days of working and middle class prosperity seem to be gone forever. And I don't expect they'll ever return...at least not in your or my lifetimes."

"You see, Anna, at the end of the Second World War, this was a very wealthy country. It was just about awash with money. Thousands of young men came back from fighting in Europe and the South Pacific and found good, unionized jobs working in dozens of manufacturing industries -jobs that allowed them to buy a home, start a family, and save money for their children's educations. -The very aspirations that are the foundation of the American Dream. "

"They could attend college on the G.I. Bill, virtually free of charge. -Just imagine that, Anna. Whole generations of young people receiving a higher education for free...or almost for free...not for the huge, soul-crushing fees that are charged to young women like you today, which can easily leave people like your sister Emily deeply in debt for decades."

"But what happened, sir?" Anna chimed in.

"Well, Anna, technological change happened, for one thing. In the last twenty years automation of industry has made factories more productive than ever before...while employing a fraction of their former workforces."

"And of course, in 1945, India was just struggling to emerge from colonial dependence, China had yet to industrialize, and Germany and Japan had been bombed into the ground. Even our ally Russia had been bled white after four years of fighting the Germans and wouldn't recover economically for decades."

"It's easy to sing the praises of the global free market, Anna, when most of your competitors have been brought to their knees and offer no economic challenge to you at all."

"But beyond these circumstances that nobody could really control, there were people in positions of real power who actively chose to market an agenda of "rugged individualism", laying the ideological groundwork for the sort of society we have today, where the division between rich and poor is so stark, by some measures, we now resemble a Third World country, rather than a global leader."

"Labour unions have been viciously and systematically attacked, Anna. In the early 1950s, 35% of all Americans were unionized, my dear, whereas today, a mere 10% are unionized. And by what other measure other than by organizing together, could working people ever have any leverage to demand higher rates of pay, better working conditions, and more robust benefits packages from their employers?"

"I can't think of any other way, Professor Dong, sir," Anna replied. "My father lost his job at the sardine canning factory when they broke his union, and now he's working, part time, for minimum wage, folding jeans and t shirts at The Gash."

"And if he asked for one dime extra in pay, Anna, they'd throw him out on the street. And why do you think these bastards are keeping everyone working on part time contracts? It's not because people don't want full time employment, sweetie. It's because this tactic allows employers to avoid the whole issue of providing job security, much less benefits of any kind, to their army of wage slaves."

"Christ, Anna," Dong suddenly exclaimed. "This conversation is too depressing, and I was in a good mood this morning. Why don't we stop right here, and you can be a good girl and get down on your knees and suck daddy's cock for him."

Anna Jones was a good girl. And she did as she was told. In an instant, she was down on her knees between Professor Dong's thighs, and was unbuckling his pants and pulling his big dork out of his boxers with her little hands.

"Keep your hands behind your back, Anna," Dong instructed, "and just use your mouth and tongue on my cock and balls."

"But I have more questions for you, sir, " said Anna, as she used her soft, wet tongue to push Dong's foreskin back from the big mushroom head of his prick. "Couldn't you explain more to me, while I suck your cock, daddy?"

"Oh, alright, Anna.... What more would you like to know?"

"Well, for one thing, sir, why are politicians and governments always talking about cutting taxes for the rich, on the grounds that this will somehow stimulate economic growth?"

"Ah, Milton Friedman and the Chicago School of Economics. Trickle down theory. The economist John Kenneth Galbraith put it quite succinctly, Anna Jones: ' If you cram enough oats into the horse's mouth, a few will pass through to the road for the sparrows to eat.' Both Democrats and Republicans -especially Republicans- have been cutting taxes for the wealthy for decades, Anna. And what do you see as a result? -A massive, almost exponential accumulation of wealth for the top 1% and the increasing impoverishment of everyone else...especially the poor, who rely most on the sort of government welfare programs that have been slashed and burned so that another banker can buy another yacht to waterski behind."

"But wouldn't these tax cuts give the rich a chance to invest in their workforce and improve their capital infrastructure?" Anna queried, as she gently sucked on her professor's hairy scrotum.

"In theory, it's true, Anna. But in practice, what we've seen is only the growth of ostentatious luxury consumer purchases, and the accumulation of a lot of dead wealth in numbered holding accounts in places like the Cayman Islands. If there has been any investment in infrastructure, it's been in corporate holdings offshore. -Big business would much rather invest in the Third World, Anna, where unions are non-existent, or can be easily broken, where a desperate workforce will work for pennies on the dollar, and where environmental regulations are so lax, there's no costly provisions to meet regarding dumping toxic waste into the village water supply."

"Trust me, Anna," Dong sighed blissfully, as his little strawberry blonde student teased his frenulum with her tongue, "if Supply Side Economics worked, we'd be living in a Workers' Paradise by now. The fact of the matter is, this policy has been tried, over and over again, for the last thirty years, and all it's succeeded in doing is widening the chasm between rich and poor. -The proof of its failure is the fact that it's failed to generate any real economic growth for the working and middle class."

"So unless you have plans to enlist the help of your friend Kathy Burke, Anna, and build a time machine out of dildos, butt plugs, high heeled shoes and personal lubricant, and then somehow pilot it back to 1950, I suggest you spend less time thinking about your grandparent's American Dream and more time thinking about sucking the cocks of wealthy, older gentlemen. -If you want to escape the chains and shackles of wage and debt slavery, Anna Jones, there's only one path for you....And it's a path glazed with buckets of male jizz."

And with that, Dong grabbed the back of Anna's head with his strong, powerful hands, pushed his cock to the very back of her throat, and ejaculated powerfully.

"Swallow every last drop of my spunk, you little cum-guzzling slut," he exclaimed between clenched teeth, and Anna Jones, being a good, obedient girl, did precisely what she had been told to do.

"Thank you for explaining these things to me, sir, " Anna Jones responded. "And thank you for giving me such a big load of spunk to swallow."

"You've very welcome, Anna, " Dong sighed, as he tucked in his shirt and buckled his pants.

"And now, Anna, it's time we talked about your mid-term exams, which are set to begin next week. Are you looking forward to being DP'd by Professor Dork and myself?"