The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 08

Story Info
Anna Jones gets DP'd by professors dong and dork.
1.7k words
4.19
21.5k
10

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Jones was a good girl. And she had ambitions to be an excellent student. In fact, she intended to replace Stupid Cunt as Class President, and she was prepared to do whatever it took to be awarded a scholarship at Cock Whore Academy for the second semester of her freshman year. -And with these goals in mind, Anna studied dutifully for her mid-term exam.

Every night, she inserted her biggest dildos in her little cunt and asshole and fucked herself silly. As good as these big rubber dongs felt in her stretched-out holes, Anna knew that there was no substitute for the hard, pulsing cocks of actual men....And when the men were as dreamy as Professors Dong and Dork, well, Anna's little fuckhole got so wet thinking about her mid-term that she barely needed to even apply any lubricant while she was pounding herself to a series of blissful, toe-curling orgasms.

For the first time in the four months she had been enrolled at Cock Whore Academy, Professor Dong had given her permission to wear panties. In fact, he now insisted that she wear a pair of tight-fitting white cotton panties with little pink flowers on them.

"Your butt plug is shaped to naturally stay in your asshole, Anna," Professor Dong explained to his young student, "but you'll need these panties to help hold the dildo in place that you've got shoved up your cunt."

"But sir," Anna interjected, "when I'm walking around campus with both my little holes stretched like this, even the slightest movement arouses me terribly. Whether I'm standing, or sitting at lunch with Kathy Burke, or dropping to my knees to suck off the janitor who cleans up our table in the cafeteria, my clit is constantly throbbing, and I get so wet that, if it wasn't for the panties, my juices would be running down my leg."

"This is all excellent preparation for your mid-term exam, Anna, which is scheduled at my office on Friday morning at ten. And if you question me again, my dear, I'm going to take you over my knee and spank you until you cry. -And with that butt plug in your asshole, and that big dildo in your fuckhole, well, you'll probably cum so hard you'll be begging me to spank you some more, even if your bum feels like it's on fire."

Anna blushed deeply at these remarks. Although she was a good girl, she knew that her time at Cock Whore Academy had unleashed her inner slut, and she almost wanted to disobey her professor deliberately, just so that she could feel her cunt cumming while he slapped her ass with his big, powerful hands.

Finally, Friday morning arrived, and Anna Jones found herself almost trembling, she wasn't sure if it was with fright or anticipation, as she entered her professor's office and sat down on his leather couch.

Professor Dong extended his hand to Anna, not to shake her hand, but to reach under her little kilt and see how wet she was. When he inserted his index finger deep in her snatch, Anna bit her lower lip and stifled a cry.

"This slut is ready for fucking, my friend, so let's get to it," Dong said to Dork, as they both proceeded to disrobe before the eighteen year old strawberry blonde girl.

"Professor Dork is going to lie down on the couch, Anna, and you are going to climb on top of him cowgirl-style, so he can put his penis in your asshole.... Don't worry, sweetie, he will be gentle with you, and he will go slowly. And any time you want either of us to stop so that you can take a break, just say the word."

"Ok, sir," Anna stammered, not knowing what else to say, as she took off her blouse and bra and the kilt that was more a belt than a skirt, and proceeded to climb on top of Professor Dork's lean, muscular body.

Dork smiled as Anna Jones climbed on top of him, her milky white tits, with their enormous pink nipples, hanging inches from his face.

"How big are those breasts of yours, Anna?" Professor Dork inquired, in an attempt to break the ice.

"They're 38 Ds, sir" Anna responded, "and as Professor Dong always says, 'they were made for titty-fucking.'"

"Good morning, sir," Anna said, somewhat awkwardly, as the sandy-haired man with the chiseled jaw and the dreamy blue eyes chuckled to himself, ran his hands over her little peach of a bum, and began to insert a well-lubricated finger into her asshole.

"Good morning, Anna," Dork replied, winking at her, as he began to finger-bang her tiny bunghole.

"How does that feel, Anna?" Professor Dong asked his student. "Are you ready for my esteemed colleague to put his cock in your ass now?"

"Oh, yes, please sir," Anna said, her pupils dilating with excitement, as Dork gently eased his enormous prick into her tight little backdoor.

"Oh my God, sir," Anna exclaimed, after Dork had been fucking her asshole for only a few minutes, "I feel like I'm going to cum already."

"You can cum as much as you want this morning, Anna," Dong reassured her, "and we expect that both our cocks will feel your little holes squeezing us as we plough you like the cock whore you obviously are."

"And now, Anna," Professor Dong said, "I want you to switch positions. You need to be in reverse cowgirl, with Dork's dick in your ass. That's it sweetie, that's a good girl. Now lean back, and spread your legs wide. -I'm going to mount you now, and put my cock in your little cunt."

"Please, sir," Anna Jones replied, "put your dick inside me and fuck me hard."

Dong didn't need to be told twice.

Easing the big, uncut head of his penis inside Anna's slippery wet little hole, Dong smiled at his eager student, kissed her roughly on the mouth, and pushed all eight inches of his schlong inside her in one fluid motion.

Anna had never felt so dirty, but also so free, in her entire life. She felt positively impaled on the huge pricks of these attractive older men, both of whom were buried balls-deep inside her. And when they started to fuck her with a slow rhythmic motion, one pushing in as the other pulled out, Anna felt both her pussy and her asshole contract at the same time, and she cried out in ecstasy as she experienced her first simultaneous vaginal and anal orgasm.

"Christ on a cracker!" Anna cried, laughing almost hysterically, as she gritted her teeth and the tears ran down her pretty face."Fuck my cunt! Fuck my asshole! Please don't stop, sirs! Make this shameless little jizz-guzzling slut cum really hard for you."

And with those words of encouragement, Anna could feel both Dong and Dork begin to tense up, and their pricks began to pulse and twitch inside her. She knew that these men were just about to spurt a torrent of spunk inside her, and this sent Anna over the edge again into a series of orgasms that ripped through her whole lower body like a chainsaw.

And then, at the last moment, Anna felt her body being tossed aside by these two muscular older men, and she found herself pushed to her knees before them, and looking at the huge heads of their dicks as they bobbed only an inch from the tip of her cute little freckled nose.

"Tell me what you are, Anna," Dong instructed through clenched teeth, as his hand worked up and down his thick shaft in a rapid, almost feverish motion.

"I'm a cock whore, daddy, " Anna exclaimed, smiling shyly and looking up at Dong with her big blue eyes, "and I really need a faceful of spunk. Could you help me with this daddy?"

And with that, Dong roared like a wounded animal and emptied the thick contents of his nutsack all over Anna Jones' pretty face.

Within seconds, Professor Dork's big penis erupted as well, shooting four thick ropes of jizz on Anna's face.

When their dicks had finally stopped twitching and spurting, the two colleagues admired their handiwork. -Poor Anna's face was entirely covered in cocksnot. Thick strings of spunk hung from her nose, lips and chin, and covered her forehead and cheeks. Long strands of cock cream glistened in her strawberry blonde hair and coated her thick nipples and huge pink areolae, making her succulent breasts look like two glazed doughnuts.

"Thank you for cumming on this cock whore's face, daddy," Anna said to Professor Dong. "Thank you for shooting your spunk in my face, sir," Anna said to Professor Dork.

"Believe me, Anna," Dong said to his beautiful young student, "the pleasure is all ours."

"And you know what, Miss Anna Jones? You not only passed your mid-term with flying colors, but I think it's about time you received your official Cock Whore Academy name."

"She's already been Christened with sperm, so it's only appropriate that we name her," chimed in Dork.

"Well, Anna, as much as you seem to love getting fucked, in all your whore holes, you seem to get a special thrill out of receiving a thick white mud facial. -And with that in mind, my dear, from this day forward, at Cock Whore Academy, and to all your friends and acquaintances, your name is going to be Spunky."

"Spunky Jones is what everyone will be calling you from now on, my dear girl."

"And now, we really should talk about next week's Open House, Spunky. Our records show that you don't have any brothers. Is that right? Well, you must have an uncle or two, or possibly a grandfather?....You see, Spunky, school tradition dictates that all new cock whores must suck off at least three male family members as a sort of final initiation on Open House Day at Cock Whore Academy.

Anna was rendered absolutely speechless at this news, and she could barely manage to stumble to her feet, as she scooped up the last of the baby batter on her face and dutifully and obediently swallowed it.

Composing herself, Anna offered this advice to Professor Dong: "I think you should invite Uncle Ted and Uncle Bob, along with my father, of course.... I don't know about Bob, but Aunt Mary always bragged that Ted had a huge, really thick schlong."

"Whatever you say, Anna," Dong said, trying to keep a straight face, as Dork stifled a laugh.