The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 09

Story Info
It's Open House at Cock Whore Academy.
1.2k words
4.4
18.3k
7
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Jones was a good girl. She had always been a good girl. But in the last four months, she found herself feeling more and more conflicted about her life, and her chosen path. Cock Whore Academy had taught her that she really was a slut, who needed to suck men's cocks and swallow their cum on a daily basis. Professor Dong had helped her release her "inner whore" -as he put it- by teaching her about the pleasures of cunt fucking, and ass fucking, and even -Anna blushed even to think about it- being double penetrated by two attractive older men.

Anna understood that her grandfather's American Dream had been stolen from her by the corporate behemoths that controlled the politicians, and that these stooges of the free market had systematically dismantled government services that benefited the vast majority of the population, thereby reducing her whole generation to a state of wage slavery and debt slavery. What was the point of attending a college for four or five years, going deeply into debt, and then finding upon graduation that she was expected to temp for free, just to gain a bit of on-the-job experience at some big business firm? How could she ever pay off her student loans and still afford to buy a car and a house in this lifetime, if she were making only a little better than minimum wage at some place like The Gash, or Captain Ahab's, or Knight Flush? -The more Anna thought about it, the more outrageously true it seemed: even a slave in the old south was treated better than a free-lancing temp in 21st century corporate America.

Why wouldn't she want to use her face and body, and her new-found sense of sexual liberation to entice an older, wealthy man into marrying her, or at the very least, being her sugar daddy? If she could suck her boyfriend's cock -when all he did was sit on the couch all day playing video games- why couldn't she suck the cock of someone old enough to be her father, who could actually take her places and do things for her?

As much as Anna wanted to be an excellent student, and to do everything she was told, in the hopes of obtaining a full scholarship for the second semester at Cock Whore Academy, she just couldn't fathom how she was going to greet her father, and her uncles Bob and Ted on Open House Day, and drop to her knees, unzip their flies, and suck them off. -This was the single most nasty, filthy, depraved thing she could think of...and yet, Professor Dong insisted that she, and all the other new students at the school, would be doing precisely that, come Monday morning.

When Monday morning arrived, Anna Jones was up early, ironing her little white blouse and the tartan kilt that didn't even cover her asscheeks. She polished her six inch "fuck me" pumps until they shined, and brushed the thick blonde hair on her cunt until it glistened in the morning sunshine.

"Be sure to put on a lot of makeup, Anna," Professor Dong had advised her. " Older men like your father and uncles sometimes really get off on seeing a whore's mouth smeared with lipstick, and the mascara running down her face from choking and gagging on big dicks shoved deep in her throat."

"And be sure to introduce yourself as 'Spunky', Anna, and to explain to your relatives why this was selected as your Cock Whore Academy name. -And when you're sucking dick, my dear, do not neglect to suck and tongue their ballsacks. As a student at Cock Whore Academy, it's your responsibility to see that the school motto is upheld at all times."

"You're right, Professor Dong," Anna interjected with a smile and a giggle, "those balls are not going to suck themselves."

As she marched out on the manicured lawn of Cock Whore Academy, Anna felt a certain solidarity with her fellow cock whores, all fifty of whom were dressed just as she was, some of them with such incredibly hairy bushes that Anna could plainly see the cunt hairs beneath the hemline of their tartan kilts.

Each girl walked proudly, head held high, towards the group of more than a hundred and fifty male visitors who had just disembarked from the buses that had dropped them off outside the Main Faculty Building. "Welcome To Open House Day" read a banner hanging behind the speaker's podium, where the Dean of the College, and his personal whore, Stupid Cunt, stood beaming, and reviewing their notes for the opening address of the day.

Fifty eighteen and nineteen year old girls squealed, almost in unison, as their bare bums made contact with the cold metal chairs that were placed for them in rows in front of the speaker's podium.

A hundred and fifty fathers, uncles, brothers, cousins, and in some cases, grandfathers, most dressed in rather conservative-looking suits and ties, took their seats behind the girls, and murmured to each other excitedly, as Dean Schlong stepped up to the microphone.

"Welcome, gentlemen, to Open House Day at Cock Whore Academy. Today, we plan to demonstrate to you just what your daughters, and sisters, and granddaughters have been learning at this fine institution in the last four months. And with that in mind, it's my great pleasure to introduce the Student President for the Class of 2017, Stupid Cunt."

Most of the men sitting assembled on the lawn were too stunned to clap, while others simply couldn't believe their ears, and assumed that they had somehow not heard correctly whatever it was that this proper looking academic in his late fifties had said to the crowd of attendees. -Whatever misconceptions they might have, it was the role of the Class President to clear them up with her introductory remarks.

"Welcome, gentlemen, to Open House Day, here at Cock Whore Academy. My name is Stupid Cunt, and I am honored to be this year's Class President. If you all look under your seats, you'll find a gift bag that contains the following items: a bottle of personal lubricant, a package of sanitary wipes, a leather collar with leash, and a brochure, outlining the special events of the day, with a map clearly pointing out the time and location of each activity."

Stupid Cunt ran through a dozen listed events, at various locations around the Cock Whore Academy campus, explaining briefly what was happening and which students were involved. Anna was very surprised to hear that her friend Kathy Burke, who had been christened with the name ATM, or Ass-To-Mouth, would be giving a demonstration on sucking cock after being fucked hard in the ass, right on the front lawn after mid-morning refreshments. But Anna almost fell off her chair when Stupid Cunt announced that, after lunch, in the main student commons, Spunky Jones would be demonstrating the ancient Japanese ritual of Bukkake, and that the school was looking for two dozen male volunteers to help out with this particular demonstration.

Professor Dong had told her nothing about this! -Wasn't it humiliating enough that she was going to be asked to suck the hairy balls of her Uncle Bob, run her little pink tongue around the -reportedly- huge head of her Uncle Tom's dick, and then swallow the cum of her own father, after teasing him to an explosive ejaculation?

Anna was fuming mad. And deeply embarrassed. Her face was flushed, and her legs were actually shaking. And then she noticed something else: the juice from her little cunt was running down her left leg.