The Story of Spunky Jones Ch. 10

Story Info
Anna shows her father that her new school really sucks.
1.8k words
4.05
19.2k
3

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Jones was a good girl. She had always been a good girl. But now she understood clearly that her experiences at Cock Whore Academy had unleashed her inner slut. How else could she explain the fact that she thought about sucking men's dicks and swallowing their cum almost constantly? Or that when she thought about having dozens of men cum on her face in front of the entire school, and her father and uncles, it made her little fuckhole so wet that the juice was literally running down her leg?

Anna's little clit was positively throbbing as she greeted her father, and her uncles Bob and Ted, as she shook their hands, and welcomed them all to Open House Day at her school. And when she introduced herself by her Cock Whore Academy name, "Spunky," she had to use all her powers of concentration not to start rubbing her little clit, right there and then, in front of her male relatives.

"Oh my God, Anna," her father exclaimed, "I had no idea that this was the kind of education you were going to receive when we sent you off to private school."

"Come on, dad," Anna responded, the sarcasm and disbelief both evident in her voice. "You knew that I was going to be trained to be a whore. The name of the school is Cock Whore Academy, for christsakes! And the school's motto is 'Those Balls Are Not Going To Suck Themselves.'"

"What did you think I was going to be doing at a place like this - learning needlepoint, baking cakes, and saying the Rosary?"

Before her father could even formulate an answer, Anna dropped to her knees, unzipped her Uncle Ted's fly, and pulled his dick out of his pants. "Hi there, Uncle Ted. It's great to see you. I hope you don't mind if I suck you off now."

Uncle Ted was dumbfounded. He was absolutely speechless. But his young niece's mouth felt incredibly good on the enormous head of his prick, and after a few moments of her expert sucking, all he could manage to do was groan audibly, and to gently place his hand on the top of her head as she bobbed up and down on his thick shaft.

"Christ on a cracker, " Anna laughed, "Aunt Mary wasn't lying when she said you had a huge dork, Uncle Ted. I can barely fit this thing into my mouth, and I've been practicing deep throating eight inch cocks virtually every day since I arrived here."

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, Uncle Ted, or all over my face?"

"Uh, oh my God, Anna, let me come in your sweet mouth."

"Ok, Uncle Ted. But do me one favor? -Call me 'Spunky.'"

And with those words, Uncle Ted began to visibly shake, and his face grew red, and he grunted and swore at his little eighteen year old niece, as thick wads of man cream spurted out of his cock and into her eager, waiting mouth.

"Thanks for the jizz, Uncle Ted," Anna giggled. "Who's next? How about you, Uncle Bob?"

"No, Anna...this isn't right. I had no idea when your father invited me here today that I was going to witness anything remotely like this. I'm your uncle. Your mother's brother. And I can't believe you are engaging in such immoral practices."

"Come on, Uncle Bob. All morality is subjective in this post-industrial, post-modern world. I'm simply trying to acquire some skills that will help make me successful in the new America. Now take that prick out of your pants and let me suck it. -I don't have all day."

When she fished Bob's penis out of his pants, Anna bit her lip to stifle her laughter. Bob's cock was no more than three inches long, and quite thin.

Bob was not an attractive man, by any means. He was not in good physical shape, not even for a man in his early fifties. And he had almost no money of any kind. And yet, Anna wanted to suck him off and make him feel good. She wanted him to think that he was the handsomest man in the world, with the most money and the biggest dick. -Uncle Bob had always been very kind to her as a girl. Taking her to the store to buy her ice cream. Pushing her on the swing set in her parents' backyard. Even playing tea party with her, and her teddy bears and dolls at family get-togethers, when most of the adults just shunted the children to the sidelines.

Uncle Bob was a sweet man, with a big heart, and in Anna Jones' book, he deserved to get his cock sucked just as much as any hunky male model or sugar daddy millionaire. - Actually, she thought he deserved it more.

"Why don't you put your hands at the back of my head, Uncle Bob, and fuck my face? -Don't worry, sweetie, I've had months of experience doing this, and I really like to take a dick to the back of my throat."

Anna's tongue worked wonders on the head of Bob's small prick, and as he became increasingly aroused, the man couldn't help himself. -He placed his hands on the back of Anna's head and pushed his penis in her mouth as far as it would go.

Anna made some exaggerated gagging sounds for dramatic effect. -Swallowing Bob's penis was nothing, after having her mouth stuffed with Professor Dong's huge dork every day for four months.

"Oh, Uncle Bob, you taste so good. And I had no idea your cock was so huge. You've always been my favorite uncle. Did you know that? And I want you to call me 'Spunky' and shoot your load all over your pretty little niece's face. Do you think you can do that for me, Uncle Bob? Pretty please, with sugar on top?"

A wise man, or maybe it was a woman, once said that a hard dick has no conscience, and in the current circumstances, even kind-hearted Bob couldn't resist Anna's offer.

His big hand moved in a blur over the taut flesh of his tiny prick. Anna looked up at his face, could see his jaw beginning to clench, and knew that he was just about to ejaculate.

"Come on this cock whore's face, Uncle Bob," Anna giggled, and with those words, Bob grunted and cried out and unleased a gigantic wash of sticky white cum all over his niece's face.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Uncle Bob," Anna laughed as strand after strand of thick spunk hit her on the forehead, and the nose, and on her cheeks, and chin. "That is a lot of cocksnot. I am mighty impressed. -I didn't think your balls would be able to produce that much sperm."

With those words, Uncle Bob, who was just about out of his mind with lust, held Anna's head in place with one hand while he wiped his dick back and forth all over the eighteen year old strawberry blonde's face, distributing a thick wash of jizz that covered the entire front of her head and dripped off her chin onto her white schoolgirl's blouse.

"And now for you, daddy dearest," Anna exclaimed, a note of aggression and barely concealed sarcasm in her voice. "Don't stand there like a fucking idiot. Pull that dick out of your pants."

Anna's father couldn't decide if he was dreaming the most perverted dream of his entire life, or if this was a nightmare, or if he'd suddenly fallen down the rabbit hole into an alternate universe. In any case, once his daughter had the head of his prick in her mouth, and had started to viciously tease the frenulum on the back of his crown, well, all resistance became futile.

"When's the last time you've had your dick sucked, dad?" Anna asked, in a tone that conveyed a curious mixture of empathy and contempt. "Do I suck it better than mom?"

"How does it feel to have your own daughter sucking on your ball sack in public, while your brother and mom's brother watch? -You love it, don't you, daddy? ...I never knew you were such a kinky son of a bitch."

Anna's father, reduced to a state of stupefaction by the events that were transpiring, again as if in a dream, said nothing, but only moaned quietly as Anna's lips caressed the head of his prick, and her little tongue teased his urethra, which she insisted on calling his 'dick hole'.

"And now, daddy, your sweet little girl is going to swallow your splooge. So look me straight in the eye, call me 'Spunky' and bust your nut really good for me."

Richard Jones may have been Anna's father. But he was also a man. And it had been ages since anyone had sucked his cock. He would have given his left nut to ejaculate in his wife's mouth, and she was a middle aged haus frau at this point in time, who spent half her time nagging her husband, and the other half of her time ignoring him....But an eighteen year old girl, with a mouth that was as warm and wet as it was filthy?

Even Anna was surprised at the amount of jizz that her father shot into her mouth. Her eyes widened, and she giggled to herself, as a puddle of warm sperm formed on her little pink tongue. Opening her mouth, she made sure that her father and both her uncles clearly saw the mouthful of cock pudding she was brazenly showing them. And then she looked straight into her father's eyes, and swallowed every fucking drop of his load.

"Well? Aren't you going to thank me, dad?"

"Th... th... thank you...Spunky," was all that Richard Jones could manage to say as he looked down at his lovely young daughter, and the realization struck him that she truly was a cock whore.

"Ok, fellas. You can put your dicks back into your pants now. There are sandwiches and drinks over by the Registrar's table, but you'll have to excuse me. I need to reapply my makeup after what Uncle Bob did to my face. -Don't forget to come to the Bukakke demonstration that's happening just before lunch."

"Oh, and Uncle Bob? I'd be honored if you would volunteer for the Spunk Crew that is going to plaster my face with a bucketful of jizz. -I never realized that your big balls produced that much baby batter."

And with a wink and a smile, Spunky Jones waved goodbye to her father and her Uncles Ted and Bob, and walked with a measured pace, across the lawn of Cock Whore Academy, to the women's washroom to freshen up.

"She's not wearing any panties," Bob said, to no one in particular. "And did you see the hair on her cunt?" Ted chimed in.

"Shut up, you two assholes!" Richard Jones exclaimed. "That's my daughter you're talking about!"