The Story Of Spunky Jones Ch. 13

Story Info
Anna trains for the cock whore rodeo.
1.5k words
4.31
15.2k
10

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Jones was a good girl. She had always been a good girl. But now she found herself challenged in a way she had never been in all her months at Cock Whore Academy. She knew she was a cock whore, who thought continually about sucking dicks and swallowing cum, but was she really a cum slut? -Anna felt as insecure and as frightened as she had been that first day at her new school when Honey Tits had told her that her professor had a really big, uncut dick and that he would stretch out her little snatch accordingly.

Over the next two weeks, Anna would train against Stupid Cunt in the Cock Whore Academy Annual Cum Slut Rodeo. In order to prepare for the event, Anna would visit a bar with a mechanical bull and learn to ride it without being thrown off. That was the easy part. The hard part was the intense sexual frustration she felt at not being able to orgasm once in fourteen days.

Professor Dong had explained to Anna that her best shot at winning the multiple orgasm challenge was to refrain from cumming and to build up her need for sexual release until the evening of the Rodeo. To achieve these goals, Anna would be coached by her roommate Kathy Burke, and by Professors Dong and Dork. But the really difficult thing was the way she was going to be deliberately sexually frustrated by these two older men and her best friend.

"Don't worry, Anna," Professor Dong had reassured her. "Once Kathy has tucked you in for the night, she'll apply some of this special cream to your little clit, and she'll use it as well to lube up your dildo and your butt plug. It will make every nerve ending in your little cunt and asshole tingle, my dear, but it won't cause any permanent damage of any kind."

That night, Anna came to understand what Professor Dong had meant when he said that she would be "tucked in" by her friend Kathy. -First Kathy tied Anna's hands to the headboard of her bed, explaining that it was the only way to ensure that Anna would keep her hands off her cunt without being continually monitored.

Anna blushed deeply as she watched Kathy apply the lubricant Professor Dong had given her to her biggest butt plug and her fattest, longest rubber dong. And she squealed and moaned and cried a little as Kathy pushed these toys deep into Anna's cunt and asshole. Finally, Kathy applied a large gob of the special cream to Anna's fat, erect clitoris, which was already throbbing and pulsing with excitement.

"Please, Kathy, untie me," Anna sobbed. "I changed my mind, Kath. I don't want to do this."

"Listen Spunky Jones, " Kathy responded, trying to stifle a laugh, "I have complete faith in you. You are a cock whore and a cum slut, and I know you can win this competition, if only you'll put your mind to it. -And now, for your bedtime entertainment."

With that, Kathy wheeled in a television set and inserted a dvd into the player attached to the audio visual cart.

The movie was called "Cock Whores Get Spanked" and it featured a half a dozen women, between the ages of eighteen and sixty, who were humiliated by strong, muscular men, spanked until they cried, and then made to suck off their tormentors' fat cocks.

As Anna watched a pretty little redhead, who couldn't have been more than nineteen, receive a bare bottom spanking from a man who was old enough to be her father, her little clit began to throb uncontrollably. Whatever chemicals were in that cream that Kathy had applied to her clit, they were making her hyper-sensitive and causing her enormous frustration.

Each scene aroused Anna more than the last, and by the time they got to the one with the sixty year old, sobbing and crying as her ass was spanked hard by a man who was half her age, Anna thought she was about to lose her mind. This woman begged to suck the cock of the young man who had spanked her. And when she fell to her knees and opened his pants, this weather-beaten-looking bleached blonde began to devour his prick as if she had been starved for a week. The old hag's lipstick was smeared all over her mouth, and the heavy mascara around her eyes began to run down her cheeks. She sputtered and cried as she crammed the full eight inches of dick offered her right down her throat. And when the young man slapped her face, and pinched her nostrils so she couldn't breathe with his schlong in her mouth, Anna's little cunt began to squeeze the huge dildo in her cunt so hard, she thought she might break it in half.

"I'm a cock whore, Billy," the sixty year old cried, "and I promise that if you cum in my mouth, I'll swallow every drop of your jizz. Please, Billy, let me have some of your man cream. Please nut in my mouth."

"Open wide," Billy instructed, as the camera zoomed in for a close up. Anna Jones moaned like a cat in heat as she watched four thick ropes of spunk spurt from the head of his dick and cover the old woman's waiting tongue. "Now swallow, slut." And the sixty year old obliged, a look of pure contentment on her face as the thick sperm slid down her throat and into her belly.

The next morning, Anna Jones felt both exhausted and extremely horny. Had she slept at all? Did she actually pass out at one point? All she knew was that Kathy had left "Cock Whores Get Spanked" playing on a loop all night long, and even as she stumbled down the hall towards the cafeteria for breakfast, Anna could hear the sounds of the various actresses in the movie sobbing, and crying, and begging for cock.

With each step that Anna took, she could feel the big rubber dong moving in her cunt. She could feel her tight little asshole gripping the huge butt plug that almost split her peach and made her feel like she was fucking herself with every step she took in her six inch "fuck me" pumps. -She was so aroused that she literally couldn't think straight.

Before she could even get in line to collect her plate of bacon and eggs, she spotted Mr. Smith the janitor, who was sweeping up the floor in the corner where a group of young cock whores had spilled some chocolate milk.

"Please...cock...please, sir...cock?" was all that Anna Jones was able to say, at the tears rolled down her face and she dropped to her knees in front of Mr. Smith and proceeded to fumble with the buttons on his jeans.

"It's alright, Anna Jones," Mr. Smith said in a soothing, sympathetic voice, "I know you're a good girl, and a cock whore, and I want you to know that you can suck off my prick anytime you want."

"Thank you so much, sir," Anna said in a muffled voice -her mouth was filled with the janitor's enormous uncut penis- as she sobbed, and sniffled, and siphoned the jizz right out of the old man's schlong.

"So you see, Anna," Professor Dong said, as he stood with Professor Dork watching his favorite student suck off the head of the custodial staff, "the hornier you get, and the more you are denied the opportunity to cum, the more you will think about one thing, and one thing only. -And what is that, Anna?"

"Cocks, sir! ...Dicks!... Pricks!...Big, fat uncut penises dripping with pre-cum!" Anna blabbered, semi-coherently. And then, as Anna swallowed Mr. Smith's thick man cream, she looked up at Professor Dong with her big blue eyes and confessed, " I'm a cock whore, sir. And I'm a cum slut. And I know that I can win this Rodeo competition with Stupid Cunt. There's just one thing, sir. I've been a very bad girl, and I need you to spank me, right here, right now, in front of all my peers."

"No, Anna," Dong replied. "I'm not spanking you right now. Your cunt and asshole are far too aroused, and I'm afraid that if I gave you the hard spanking that you deserve, while your ass and fuckhole are plugged with those toys, you'd wind up orgasming over and over again. -And we can't have that yet, Miss Spunky Jones."

With the tears welling up in her eyes, Anna Jones pouted and looked up at Professor Dong. "Then could I at least suck you off, sir? And you too, Professor Dork?"

Suddenly the whole student body erupted with peals of laughter. -It was on that morning in the school cafeteria that every young woman in Cock Whore Academy knew that Spunky Jones was something special. She wasn't just a run of the mill cock whore. She was a cum slut.