The Story Of Spunky Jones Ch. 15

Story Info
A tale of two cock whores.
1.6k words
3.98
13.7k
7

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen patrons of Mountain Oyster's Bar and Grill," Professor Dong announced over the sports bar's speaker system, "welcome to Cock Whore Academy's Annual Cum Slut Rodeo. Tonight, our 2017 Class President, Miss Emma "Stupid Cunt" Michaels, will be defending her title as the biggest cock whore in our fine school, against one of the brightest new challengers we've encountered in a long time, Miss Anna "Spunky" Jones."

"For those of you who are witnessing this annual challenge for the first time," continued Dong, "please let me take a moment and explain the rules and procedures of this evening's contest. Each of our cock whores will have thirty minutes to ride Bucky, Mountain Oyster's very own mechanical bull. If she falls off before that time, she will not, I repeat not, have a second chance to mount the saddle and continue her ride."

"Secondly, as many of you will know, these sluts are not just being challenged to stay on Ol' Bucky for up to half an hour. His saddle has been fitted with a Sybian masturbator, the last word in female masturbation devices, and both girls are going to try to best each other for the highest number of orgasms, vaginal and clitoral, they can achieve in a half hour period. A series of electrodes will be placed on our contestants' foreheads, breasts, and labia, in order to scientifically gage the number of orgasms they are experiencing. An electric tally will be displayed on the scoreboard mounted on the wall behind us."

"Furthermore, if either of our contestants can break the multiple orgasm record set by Jamie "Clit-tastic" Silverstein here five years ago, who achieved a mind-boggling forty-five orgasms before she passed out and slid off Bucky onto the sawdust-covered floor, that slut will net a cash purse of one hundred thousand dollars...which has been generously donated by this year's sponsor of the Cock Whore Academy's Cum Slut Rodeo, Mr. Joe Bandonelli of "Joe's Fuck Me Pumps Shoe Store -the shoe store for girls who are heels over head in love."

"And now, to determine who will be the first to ride Ol' Bucky, we are going to have Stupid Cunt and Spunky suck off Joe and his son, Randy. The first cock whore who can show this audience a mouthful of cum will be the one to go first in the 2017 Cock Whore Academy Cum Slut Rodeo Challenge."

"Stupid Cunt? Spunky? -Where are you sluts? ...Gentlemen, let's give our two lovely contestants a big Mountain Oyster's Bar and Grill round of applause."

And with that, Anna Jones and Emma Michaels exited the 'Cowgirls'' washroom at the back of the bar and made their way through a cheering, and already somewhat drunken, throng of appreciative male patrons. -Most of these patrons of the Mountain Oyster's Bar and Grill had witnessed several of these Cock Whore Academy Rodeos before, and they did their very best to grab a tit, or slap an ass, or otherwise cop a feel of the girls' young bodies, as they nudged their way through the crowd towards the stage and Ol' Bucky, the mechanical bull.

In keeping with the Country and Western theme of the bar, both girls wore beautifully tooled leather cowboy boots, with matching belts, holsters, and six guns. Both sported straw cowboy hats, with bandanas in the tartan of the Cock Whore Academy knotted around their necks. In addition to that, both Anna and Emma wore decorative turquoise necklaces, depicting a huge erect penis, and a pendulous set of balls. -"It looks like they modelled this dick after Professor Dong's fat cock, and these balls after the huge nutsack on my Uncle Bob," Anna had joked nervously to her best friend Kathy, who was helping her put on her makeup and her cowgirl outfit in the washroom.

Barging ahead of Anna, Stupid Cunt made a bee-line for Mr. Bandonelli Jr.

"Hi Randy, my name is Emma Michaels, but you can call me Stupid Cunt. -Would you like me to suck your dick for you?" -Stupid Cunt smiled at Randy Bandonelli, winked at him with her big green eyes as she shook his hand, and then proceeded to drop to her knees and fish his dick out of his pants.

"Hello Mr. Bandonelli, it's an honor to meet you, sir, " said Anna. "May I call you Joe? Well, Joe, my name is Anna Jones, but you can call me Spunky. I am a real cock whore and I can't wait to swallow a big mouthful of your jizz. Is that alright with you, sir?"

And with those simple introductions, the contest had begun.

Anna thought it was mighty devious of Stupid Cunt to single out Mr. Bandonelli's idiot son Randy for the introductory blowjob. -This guy looked no older than Anna herself, and likely had a pretty quick trigger when it came to busting a nut. The old man, on the other hand, would likely outlast the boy, hell, she might have to even exert some effort in getting him hard, but Anna did have a secret weapon she was prepared to deploy.

"Mr. Bandonelli, er, Joe? What do you think of these big fucking titties? I sure would like it if you would manhandle them, and pinch my nipples, while I suck you off."

Joe Bandonelli's eyes were as big as saucers, and he gulped audibly at this offer from a gorgeous young woman who was about the same age as his own daughter. Rarely in his life had he seen such a magnificent set of breasts as those sported by Anna Jones. Her skin was so creamy white, and her 40 DD breasts, with their huge areolas and pointy pink nipples, jiggled obscenely before him as she worked his hard shaft with one hand, cupped his scrotum with the other, and gently licked the frenulum on the underside of the head of his dick with her talented tongue.

Unfortunately, Stupid Cunt has a secret weapon of her own -her ability to use her filthy imagination to just about talk the cum out of a guy's dick and balls.

"Listen, Randy, maybe after the show, you'd like to hook up with me? You could fuck my cunt, or my asshole, or both, for that matter. Have you ever face-fucked a girl until she cried? Well, that's one of my biggest turn-ons, and I can assure you that this big red bush of mine will be just glistening with cunt juice if you decide to use my mouth to masturbate your big dick with."

Randy Bandonelli could take no more. No girl, or woman, had ever talked to him like that in his life, and in a matter of no more than a minute, the young man groaned and grabbed Stupid Cunt by her pigtails as he emptied his nutsack into her greedily sucking mouth.

Immediately, Stupid Cunt sprang to her feet, waving both her hands in the air, and opened her mouth wide to the crowd of male spectators to show them the mouthful of jizz that Mr. Bandonelli Jr. had just spurted onto her little pink tongue.

"I get to go first," Stupid Cunt said, smirking at Anna Jones, and waving to the crowd of onlookers as she put her left foot into the stirrup and carefully climbed into the Sybian saddle on the back of Ol' Bucky.

Stupid Cunt's assistant, her best friend at Cock Whore Academy, a big-titted Irish girl named Cum-Guzzler O'Reilly, applied a generous amount of lube to the revolving dildo in the base of the Sybian saddle, and helped Stupid Cunt ease this plastic dong into her tight, wet fuckhole. She helped adjust the vibrating stimulator so that it made contact with Stupid Cunt's pussy lips, and with her pulsing, already erect clitoris. Finally, Cum Guzzler attached electrodes to her friend's labia, and nipples, and forehead, and made sure the wires would run comfortably to the control board that would monitor -and tally- Stupid Cunt's series of orgasms.

Most importantly of all, Cum-Guzzler O'Reilly would man the controls of the Sybian, determining the extent of the vibrations that Stupid Cunt would feel in her cunt and clit, and the speed at which the plastic dong would rotate in her tiny fuckhole. -If she gave the Sybian too much juice, Stupid Cunt might cum a dozen or more times before her clit would go numb and she'd be unable to orgasm again. And even if she proceeded slowly, teasing her friend with a slow speed that gradually built up to something that was bone-rattling, Stupid Cunt might enter a sort of orgasmic sub-space where she would go into a trance...and be unable to stay on the bucking mechanical bull. -It was rumored, but never proven, that "Clit-Tastic" Silverstein had not passed out while riding Ol' Bucky five years ago, but that the veritable Niagara Falls of cunt juice she had squirted all over the sides of the Sybian saddle had caused the damn thing to short out, sending an electrical jolt through the poor girl that might have permanently damaged her, if it wasn't for the fact that she quickly slid from the saddle and collapsed on the floor.

"Watch Stupid Cunt and try to learn from her, Spunky," Professors Dong and Dork instructed Anna. "Riding a mechanical bull half naked and cumming over and over again in front of a group of professional older men is more difficult than it sounds."

"Are you kidding me, sirs?" Anna Jones shot back. "I got this contest in the bag...or in the nutsack, as the case may be. I'm walking out of here with the title of Class President AND with that hundred thousand dollar prize for the most orgasms, ever."

"We have to hand it to you, Anna Jones," Professor's Dong and Dork exclaimed in unison, "for a young woman who boasts so much about being a 'good girl' you've turned out to be one hell of a cock whore."