The Story Pt. 02

Story Info
His wife is impregnated by man from his past.
21.6k words
4.39
148.2k
96
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,661 Followers

Chap. 7

Jenny was standing by the side of the bed when she heard Bill talking to Ty. Jenny's heart felt like it would burst. Jenny hadn't even had time to slip on panties. She could hear the two men talking and Ty seemed nervous.

"Yeah I keep fucking up. I think I woke Jenny up."

"Oh good. Jen how you feeling." Bill walked in the room. Jenny could feel sperm begin to leak down her thigh. Panic was about to set in, not knowing what else to do she climbed back into bed.

"Not good Bill, I was just sick." Jenny lied, what could she do. "What happened to your golf?"

"Tell you the truth I didn't feel to good either." Bill loved the feeling the situation gave him. To Bill his knowledge gave him power, he was in charge. Orchestrating the seduction had been the most exciting thing he'd ever done. Ty appeared at the door dressed.

"Hey I'm going to get going. Thanks for everything."

"Alright Ty, maybe we can get together again." Bill waited for Jenny to say something but she remained silent. Bill showed Ty to the door and quickly returned to the bedroom. Jenny was getting out of bed as he walked in.

"Where are you going Jen, I thought you felt bad."

"I thought a shower might make me feel better."

"Come here for a second." Jenny sheepishly walked over to Bill. Bill pulled her close, her breast's against his chest.

"Remember last night?"

"Yes sort of."

"Remember Ty getting in bed with you."

"No, your kidding."

"Really, he was nude, he didn't come on to you."

"No." Jenny was beginning to feel very uncomfortable.

"How about just now, did he make a pass. I can't believe he didn't make a pass."

"No."

"Come on Jen, your standing there in this old t-shirt, which is practically see through and he didn't make a pass."

"No Bill." Bill's hand was now on her naked ass, pulling Jenny closer to him.

"Dam the man must be dead. One look at you in this t-shirt, nipples showing and I'm hard." Jenny could feel Bill's dick through his slacks. Something about the way he was talking to her made her very wary. Jenny wondered if he suspected. Bill reached up and pinched her nipple.

"Bill let me shower honey."

"Not yet Jen." With one swift motion he pulled Jenny on to the bed and started removing her t-shirt.

"Bill no honey, not now."

"Why not Jen. I want you now, especially after what happened last night, that's why I skipped golf. Seeing that guy in the sack with you was a turn on. For a minute there I thought the two of you had made love. Help me with my pants."

Jenny was speechless. What could she say. Jenny dared not bring up the shower again, Bill had already asked why. Bill kicked off his slacks and slipped out of his jockey's.

"You were very good last night Mrs Thomas, you know that."

"God I was so drunk." Bill leaned over and took Jenny's nipple in his mouth as his hand went between her legs. Bill's fingers glided into her loose wet slit with no effort. Jenny closed her eye's her husbands mouth and fingers felt good.

"Jen you are so wet. I can't believe it. Look at this." Bill slipped two finger into Jenny's pussy, pulled them out with cum still clinging to them. Jenny remained quite. Bill climbed between Jenny's legs and slipped his dick into her slit. Bill started cuming almost immediately as he relieved his fantasy. Jenny hardly felt Bill spurt and was surprised when he rolled off of her, his dick already shrinking.

Bill who hadn't slept all night quickly fell asleep. Jenny emotionally and physically drained got up and showered. Jenny in a way was grateful that sex with Bill had ended quickly. Washing the cum from multiple orgasms out of her vagina Jenny cried. What had she done.

Chap. 8

Tuesday morning Michael read Bill's e-mail;

andre the weekend went great. your suggestions were fantastic wife has had first black experience sorry you weren't the one

Michael thought about the turn of events and wrote back;

did your wife use protection

Bill wrote back;

no, but she started period on sunday so no problem

Michael couldn't believe how stupid Bill was. Here Michael was inquiring about disease protection and Bill was thinking contraceptive. Still it did make things interesting. Michael thought things over and decided to call Sly. If he worked things right, this could turn out to be very interesting, very interesting indeed. Writing back Michael added;

I'm glad my idea's have helped keep me posted with what's happening. Perhaps you can convince your wife into a threesome or a swap. Another thing, maybe you could find a black guy who has had a vasectomy, then you wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant. I'll be getting back to you with some ideas. till then I'll send you a dvd for your wife to see Andre

Jenny tried to work, but couldn't get her mind to focus. All Jenny could do was think about what happened Friday night. Thank god she had started her period, what if she had gotten pregnant, her marriage would have been over. Jenny returned from her regular noon day run after showering at her gym, promising herself she would refocus her efforts at work. Entering the office she was greeted by Shelby.

"Professor Thomas you just missed him, boy is he tight."

"Your boyfriend the football player."

"No your friend Ty, god is he handsome." Shelby saw the surprise register on Jenny's face and knew immediately.

"When was this? By the way he's not my boyfriend."

"Not five minutes ago."

"If he comes back I'm not here and don't take his calls." Jenny disappeared into her office and closed the door behind her. Jenny's heart was pounding, thinking, Jenny realized she couldn't hide from Ty forever. Reopening the door she told Shelby that if he called or came by she would see him. Jenny realized she had over reacted in front of Shelby. Now her student assistant probably suspected the worse.

Shelby smiled, she couldn't wait for tonight. Ty and her had hit it off immediately. Ty had asked her out tonight, actually it had been Shelby's suggestion, but who cared. Shelby's latest conquest the football player had made it clear he wasn't looking for a long term relationship. The jerk hadn't called her back and Ty was cuter. Well if Professor Thomas didn't want him that was her loss, besides what would a tight guy like Ty want with a married lady like the Professor.

Chap. 9

Sly finished her work out and waited for Jenny Thomas. The meeting was Michael's idea and Sly didn't particularly like it. Michael had wanted her to strike up a relationship with Jenny Thomas so they could have some fun with her. Sly wasn't buying that story completely. Sure they had seduced a couple of women in the past. there was the girl Victoria from Michael's work. A dancer from the fantasy and another woman whose name Sly couldn't remember, but in every case, it had been a spur of the moment thing. Signing up at a gym just to strike up a friendship seemed a bit excessive. Michael said he'd arranged a free trial deal at the club, but Sly was apprehensive. Sly would do just about anything for Michael, but she disliked getting used and that's what the situation felt like.

Jenny walked in T-shirt saturated with perspiration from her run. Sly felt her nipples tingle looking at Jenny's legs as she walked by. Jenny was in excellent shape. Sly followed her in to the dressing room and watched Jenny from a distance. Jenny took off her shoes and stripped down to her sports bra. Grabbing a towel Jenny walked to the shower area. Sly followed, but was disappointed that the shower area had separate stalls for changing. Jenny pulled the curtain shut and moments later Sly heard the shower running. Sly quickly undressed and rinsed off. Keeping her eye's on Jenny's curtain she waited for Jenny to appear. When Jenny came out of the shower moments later she was in a bra and panties, the woman was delectable. Maybe Michael's idea wasn't so bad after all. Sly wrapped the towel around herself and followed Jenny into the locker area.

"Hi your Jenny right."

Jenny turned around and saw a willowy brunette standing before her in a towel hand out stretched. Jenny automatically put out her hand. The woman seemed familiar.

"I'm sorry have we met?"

"Sally, my friends call me Sly. At the club last Friday, you weren't feeling to good."

Jenny remembered. "Oh yeah, I'm afraid I had too much to drink that night. I hope I didn't offend you."

"No not at all, I've been there myself. By the way, I'm doing a trial run here at the club what can you tell me about it."

Jenny continued brushing her wet hair as she filled Sly in with the club details. All the while Sly took in Jenny's body. The bra was a sheer transparent affair that outlined Jenny's dark nipple's. Jenny's panties were matching and displayed a small dark shadow of a bush. Sly tried not to stare. Sly on a hunch decided to unwrap her towel and rewrap it. The net effect was that she would innocently expose herself to Jenny.

Jenny was about to mention some of the clubs attributes when Sly unwrapped her towel. Jenny couldn't help but look. Sly was very thin, not an once of fat. Sly's breast's were small almost boyish, yet her nipple's also thin, like pencil erasers, protruded a good three- quarters of an inch. Sly's stomach was flat and what really caught Jenny's attention was Sly's pussy. Sly's pussy was hairless, bare, and her cunt lips were large and very dark, almost black. Jenny had been around other women before, but when she saw Sly nude it was different, she wanted to keep looking and made no effort to turn away.

Jenny had long fantasized about sex with another woman. All through middle school, high school and college Jenny had repressed those thoughts. That was Jenny's true fantasy, but with Jenny's religious background and upbringing she had refused to entertain the idea except in disturbing dreams. Now gazing at Sly's nude body those feelings had reappeared.

Sly caught Jenny's look. "Sorry it was about to fall off."

Jenny continued to tell Sly about the club, but felt uncomfortably warm during the remainder of the conversation. The women parted company with the promise to meet for a work out in the near future.

Chap. 10

Bill had waited five days for Jenny's period to end, so he could show her the new DVD. first he plied Jenny with a couple of glasses of wine, then they watched the movie together. The result was everything that Bill had hoped for. Jenny complained initially that they didn't need the movie to spice up their sex like, but after the first fuck scene between a redhead and well hung black, all protest died. The next day Bill wrote Andre about his success.

Per your advise we watched the dvd, great. used the black cock on her she loved it she wanted to make love but i made her suck my dick lol i think we'll go out this weekend and see what action we can dig up oh i'll take advise on rubbers in future shouldn't risk pregnancy or worse bill

Michael read the e-mail and decided Bill was becoming obsessed with these communications. Michael had spoken to Sly about her conversations with Jenny. The women had worked out together a couple of times now. Jenny hadn't opened up to Sly yet, but it was only a matter of time. Evidently Sly felt Jenny might have some lesbian propensities and who would know better than Sly. Michael felt he should provide Sly some assistance so he wrote back to Bill.

Any luck finding a third person or couple. does the wife like other women. I'm sending you a new movie, check your box for it and keep me posted. Andre

Bill replied; not yet, don't think so at least she never mentioned it and thanks i look forward to the new flick

That next day Bill checked his box and found another movie. While interracial it promised more girl, girl sex. That night when Bill put in the disc, not only didn't Jenny protest, but she was the one who fished out the dildo from the night stand.

The first seen was an all girl affair with a two cute young blonds feasting on one another. Bill let Jenny watch for sometime before making his move. Bill waited till he saw Jenny imperceptibly squirming as one of the blonds was lapping at the other girls pussy.

"That girls pussy is completely bare, I like that, would you shave your's for me."

Jenny was listening and blurted out a weak, "what." At that moment Jenny was watching the movie wondering what it would be like to kiss another woman's pussy, Sly's pussy.

"Jen, did you hear me."

"I'm sorry what did you say."

Bill loved it. This Andre guy knew his business, Bill had to hand it to him, he knew what turned on a woman. It was as if he could read Jenny's mind.

"I asked if you would shave your pussy like that girl's."

Jenny looked at the screen, the bare pussy, so inviting. Then suddenly wondering why all she could think of since the night with Ty was sex.

"Jesus, Jen this scene has you hot babe. you ever thought about being with another woman?" confirming his suspensions Bill slipped his hand between Jenny's legs and probed her pussy. It was soaking wet.

"Bill don't be gross." Jenny could never tell Bill the truth about what she actually was thinking. Just then the scene changed, a well hung black stud joined the two women. the man's cock was already hard and very large. Jenny in an effort to change the subject made matters worse. "That's what I like right there," Jenny said indicating the black man. Immediately she realized what she had said. Bill pounced.

"Then let me give you some of that." Jenny looked down between her legs as Bill took the huge dildo and started working it in to Jenny's hot box. Jenny's lubricated cunt put up little resistance as he pushed the life like cock head past her pussy lips. Bill almost came as he envisioned Jenny fucking the black stud on the screen. Jenny too started cuming, enough talk she thought as the cock began bumping up against her cervix. When the black cock head filled her completely Jenny cried out.

"Cum, cum in me, yes, god I'm cuming so hard." For Jenny it was the only thing missing, she missed the warm pleasure of having a black man shoot his seed deep into her womb.

"That's right Jen imagine what it's like to have a big black cock cum in you. I want you to feel that, fuck it, fuck it for me baby."

Bill pushed the black cock hard one last time as Jenny arched her back against the pressure. Jen was completely engrossed in the role playing. So engrossed she didn't realize that Bill had shot his load on to the sheets. Of course Bill didn't care, his pleasure was derived from manipulating his wife into a slut for black cock. Based on what he had just witnessed, dam if he wasn't succeeding.

Chap. 11

Over ten day's had passed since the incident with Ty and Jenny found herself thinking about it almost all the time. Sometimes she would pass a black man on campus or in the store and she'd think about Ty. Then there was Bill who seemed to bring home a movie every couple of days. Bill seemed really turned on by the movies and truthfully so was Jenny. Bill it seemed was relentless, even turning her on to web sites that feature interracial sex.

Jenny found the web sites the most provocative. Jenny soon found there was a whole world out there were white men gave their wives to black men. Jenny was shocked at the number of women who ended up having sex in front of their husbands. Then there was the impregnation issue, certainly some of these stories were pure fantasy, but others rang true. Jenny had to admit the taboo of black impregnation just like sex with a black man, held a certain fascination for her. Clearly her recent role playing with Bill seemed to suggest that he too, like many other white men seemed to fantasize about her becoming pregnant by a black lover. Bill didn't know it, but soon after introducing Jenny to interracial porn, she became somewhat obsessed with the idea.

Bill had wanted to go to the same club over the weekend, but Jenny begged off, claiming she didn't feel well. Bill was visibly upset, but Jenny didn't want to risk bumping into Ty. Dealing with Ty privately was one thing, but in front of Bill, Jenny didn't know what would happen. All those worries changed that Monday after lunch. there in the office was Shelby and she wasn't alone. A tall black man was standing at the window with his back turned to Jenny.

"Jenny I'm going to the lake this afternoon, you don't mind do you." The way Shelby used her first name and the tone of her voice immediately put Jenny on edge. Jenny was about to reprimand Shelby when the black man turned around. It was Ty.

"Jenny you remember Ty, he's taking me to the lake today." Shelby's smile left little doubt she knew everything. Jenny was speechless. Shelby stood up and took Ty's arm.

"See Ty no problem."

"Nice to see you again Jenny, give my regards to Bill." Ty was almost snickering as they walked to the door. Jenny couldn't say a word.

At the door Shelby turned and said, "Jenny sign me out on the sheet dear, oh and don't do it till five okay."

Jenny was stunned and furious. How dare that little bitch talk to her like that. Jenny picked up the phone to call student services, she'd have that girl fired immediately. Jenny started to dial and hung up the phone. There was nothing Jenny could do and Shelby knew it.

That afternoon Jenny hardly felt like working out. Had she not made plans to meet Sly she would have gone straight home. Signing Shelby out at five she drove to the gym. Sly was waiting for Jenny when she got there and followed Jenny into the dressing area. Sly had been really nice to Jenny. In the short time they had know each other Jenny found that she liked Sly. Sly didn't have any kind of degree to Jenny's knowledge, but she seemed to possess a wealth of life experiences.

As Jenny undressed, Sly could tell something was bothering her.

"Your awfully quite today Jenny." Sly watched as Jenny slipped off her bra and panties. Sly wanted to scream. Jenny had no idea how she affected Sly.

"You can tell huh."

"What's a matter." Sly's squeezed her legs together as Jenny sat down and started pulling on her work out tight's. Sly could see the trimmed patch of dark hair between Jenny's legs and the hood covering her clitoris.

"Work." Jenny stood up and reached into the locker for her sneakers.

Suddenly Sly didn't want to work out, she wanted to devour Jenny. "Jenny I have an idea lets skip the work out and go to my place and split a bottle of wine."

"You know, that sounds like a great idea."

Jenny called Bill to tell him she was going to friends for a couple of drinks. Bill had to work late, so he had no objections.

Sly's home was on the west side of town not far from Jenny's house. The home was small but tastefully furnished. Sly had been making a lot of money for sometime and had socked most of it away into savings and her home. The girls opened a bottle of chardonnay as Sly showed Jenny around.

As the girls drank the wine Jenny became increasingly relaxed. Finally no longer able to keep her problems to herself Jenny told Sly everything, Ty, Shelby, the whole thing.

"Jenny what do you think would happen if Bill knew about Ty?"

"Divorce me, what else."

"I don't think so. Your husband has been pushing you in this direction. Look at the facts, the dress, the movies, then he wants you to dance with the guy. Leaving you alone with him, that doesn't strike you as odd. Did he ever suggest a threesome or tell you his fantasy?

Jenny was feeling light headed. Jenny had told Sly about the dildo and the stories Bill had wanted her to read and what about the roll playing. Jenny wondered if Sly wasn't right.

"You know Bill's first wife had an affair with a black guy, now that you mention it. He told me that he saw them together, actually, you know making love. That he loved her so much that he didn't brake up with her."

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,661 Followers