The Story Pt. 02 - The Writer's Love Story

Story Info
June meets Phil.
4.7k words
3.71
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misshe
misshe
2 Followers

I took a deep breath as I walked my way to the table where a man in his late-twenties sat. He has dark brown wavy hair, perfect brows, a bit of stubble and perfect jaw. He was seated like a business man in his suit and loosen tie, legs crossed while reading a book with his reading glasses. I was just guessing it was him I was looking for and as he took a sip of his coffee, I came in front of him and said, "Hi! Mister Manning?" when I got in front of him and gave him the most charming apologetic smile I could give.

"Hi. Miss Emmingfield?" he stood up and offered his palm to shake my hand.

"Yes, but please call me June," I said as I reached out to shake his hand. His hand was warm and I've felt nervous all of a sudden as his warmth crept to my veins.

"Sure, I'm Phil. Please have a seat," he went and dragged the chair for me to sit and gave me the menu, "get yourself whatever you like, please."

"Thank you," I said along with a sigh of nervousness.

He smiled at me and said, "don't be nervous, I'm not going to eat you," he paused before he continued, "at least not in public," and gave out an innocent smile.

I smiled but I didn't know what to say. The awkwardness became overwhelming when I caught myself thinking of another meaning to what he said. 'Oh, dear mind!' I thought.

I gave the waiter my order and he laid his back to the chair, crossed his legs once again and clasped his hands together, "alright," he said, "so June, tell me about yourself. Where you came from, what you're doing now, when you started writing, etcetera."

"I... Uh..." I didn't know where to start so I just blurted out stuff about me. "...I started writing just a few weeks ago, about a couple of months perhaps before I submitted you the story."

He nodded and took a sip of his coffee before saying, "and what inspired you to write that..." he was trying to find the right word, "...interesting- No. Amazing story, I should say?"

I didn't know what to say, I was completely speechless and torn between telling him that I experienced that and lying. "It's... my friend's experience." I lied, "she told me the story the night after that and I thought that was cool and I could just use her story as a plot to my story. So... yeah, that's it, basically."

There was silence after I answered his question. He looked down on his coffee on the table while nodding. The waiter came for my coffee and I gave thanks.

"So, was your friend happy when she was telling you that? Was she..." he paused again finding the words to say, "glad about her experience?"

I wondered what he was trying to say but I gave up thinking about the correct answer so I just answered as I am and how I felt that night for the masked man, "she was very happy. I-My friend kept wondering when she's going to meet him again and finally unmask his handsome face," I caught myself smiling like a love bug just stung me while answering him and realized the last three words I've just said. I didn't take it back to avoid any confusion it might cause him so I looked at his face to try find his reaction first before changing my mind.

He was staring at me not moving at all with a pair of smiling eyes. "Okay," he finally said, "if your friend is going to meet him again, what do you think her reaction would be?"

"I'm sure she'd be very happy," I said with no hesitation.

I've felt sadness run all over me right after what I said. I don't know if I'd actually meet him again. I don't think he recognizes me when he sees me at school and I don't think he'd like to meet me again. I don't know him so I don't know where it will go even if I fell in love with that masked man. And I wish I asked his name. At least.

"What if they meet again in one of your stories?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you wrote a good story and for sure our readers would love a part two," he said, "I would like you to write the second part of the story. I will publish this first book in my name for now but I will give you a contract to write the second book and I will publish that in your name. You will also get paid a reasonable amount of money as an author, not just a ghost writer."

I was shocked and I just had no words to say after the amazing offer. I was going to say 'yes' but I thought, what about my studies? "I'm studying so I can't be a-"

"Oh! That." he raised his finger, "you can write whenever you feel like it as long as you submit it in few months time since it will just be a short story like the first one. I will keep checking on you every two weeks to check your progress and to pay you too during those times. Also, I know a perfect place near your school where you can write without distraction. I will take you there if you say yes right this moment."

"A place?" I asked.

"Want to see it?"

"You see," he said with eyes still nailed on the road, "I like the fact that you wrote this story based on a true story. The things you wrote, as I was reading it, made me feel that it actually happened. I should say, you are very impressive. That your first story?"

Flattered, I said, "yes. Thank you."

"Impressive." nodding.

It took us a few seconds of silence before I got to tell him what I have been thinking since we started talking. "You know," I said, "you look very familiar."

The car came to a stop just a few blocks from the right side of the University. He got out of the car smiling and went to my side to open the door and let me out. "I should," he smiled and took his steps towards the entrance.

The place looked very decent and clean. There were flowers outside, a proper lobby inside. Brown desks and wooden furniture all around with white cushion.

I was admiring the look of the place having a classic elegant look when a maid at her 50's came out of the lift and greeted Phil in Spanish with a very warm recognizing smile. "Hola, Señorito! Como estas?"

"Hola, Pamela," he said smiling at her while walking past her without stopping, "muy bien, gracias, pero-"

"Si, Señorito. No problem," and she waved as we got into the elevator.

"Gracias. Have a great day, Pamela," he said turning around and we heard her say okay as the lift closed.

We got in front of the room number 0420 when he took his keys from his pocket and gave me one of those without saying anything. Duplicate obviously. "I hardly come home. I just basically come to shower, get some clothes and leave again," he said.

My jaw dropped as he opened the door. The cleanliness and organization of the place was amazing. Books, paintings, dark wood, cozy leather couch, cream colored carpet, "this is amazing!" I exclaimed, "but the curtains, I'm sure it will be brighter if you..." I turned around and saw that he looked uncomfortable, "...what's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just, this is the first time I've let someone in here."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to rob you," I chuckled.

"Now, that's making me worry," he laughed as he moved towards the kitchen.

He took two wine glasses from the rack above the counter and grabbed a bottle from his cabinet, "wine?" he asked and I said yes.

As he was opening the bottle with a cork screw I saw his muscle flex a little. 'Ehem!' His figure reminded me of someone I know but I just can't point out who. Looking at him as well, I noticed that he's tall. He's probably 6'3" or around that height. "6'3?" I couldn't help but ask.

He looked at me and poured wine in the glasses, "yeah. Why?"

"Tall," I smiled.

He handed me the glass of wine with no reaction to my compliment as I sat on the chair in the counter.

"Thanks," I said.

"You think you can write peacefully here?" he asked as he took a sip of his wine.

"Yeah, really nice. But how did you know I needed some peaceful place to write?"

"I see you in the library a lot, doesn't seem like you have a place to do all the studying and stuff," he said.

"Really?" I was surprised. Now I'm sure he's someone from the university, "are you a student in my university too?" I asked.

"Nope."

"But what? A professor perhaps?" I tried to guess.

"It doesn't matter. Now," he said becoming so formal all of a sudden, "are you accepting my offer?"

I thought about it for a while before I said,"I don't know," I sighed and continued, "I can't think of a story."

"Have you had sex recently?" this question made my eyes pop and the wine almost went the wrong way as I swallowed it, "look," he continued, "if you didn't, just imagine how you'd like sex to happen."

He stared at me for a while before he started talking again, "I see. You haven't," he emptied his glass by drinking the rest of his wine.

"What? N-no... I-I..." I wanted to not feel embarrassed about my sex life. For crying out loud! It's not because men don't like me, I just don't do it with just anyone.

"Yes?" He asked and I just felt like anything I say would still embarrass me. He put his glass down to the side and leaned on the counter with his arms crossed. "Why not, June?"

My heart just started beating fast when I saw his lips move. He's too close. Too fucking close! "I see," he said, assuming, "you're afraid of men."

"No," I insisted, "I just don't do it with just anyone. It's just not... my thing." I said shyly.

He smiled as if he was satisfied with my answer and nodded while his head was down, "rare," he said looking up, "you're interesting," showing his smirk again.

I got so uncomfortable and felt like I needed some air. I emptied my glass of wine and started getting up to leave and say good-bye but he grabbed my hand.

I was going to protest but he talked and said, "I'm sorry I offended you."

I've felt guilt. To be honest, I know he wanted me to be myself. To show my true feelings and to write the side of me that I couldn't just show to people, he wanted me to be open to him so we can work well together. I was not 'offended', I was... caught.

"No, I... You didn't. I just think it's too overwhelming... I guess," I said doubtful of my words.

"I'd be willing to help you in anyway I could," his face was so sincere it made me regret standing up feeling so uncomfortable and him letting go of my hand made me feel somehow disappointed. "But first, you have to open up to me and show me your true self so we can work together and I can coach you," he continued.

"All right," I said, "I will try my best to write."

He smiled, "Thank you."

On that day, my classes ended at exactly 2:00PM and I just felt like I'm going to get heat exhausted so I hurried back to the dorm for a shower before I leave to Phil's place and start writing. I was in a hurry to get freshened up so I opened the door and let myself in straight away when I saw Thea on top of Tim as I turn around, riding him like a skilled cowgirl. Tim was moaning in pleasure with his left hand to her waist and his right to her breast.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, guys..?" I said sarcastically not moving from where I was standing when I saw them, still in shock but more like pretty annoyed by the sight.

Tim got surprised by my presence but Thea just laughed after a quick jump. "Hey, June!" she greeted awkwardly panting but gained back her composure and continued, "want to join the fun?" slightly getting off of Tim to show me his junk. Tim was smiling at what Thea did. Ugh! Jesus, marry me.

"No, thanks. I have to go," I shook my head in disbelief. I took one of my casual dresses I usually wear at school, my laptop and phone and chucked it all in the bag as I was leaving.

I sent Phil a message asking his permission for me to go to his apartment:

"Hey, can't be in my place. Can I go write at your place instead?"

I waited only two minutes before I got his reply:

"No need to ask :)"

And that was all he said so I went ahead.

First thing I did was take my laptop out of my bag and placed it on the table when I get there before going into the shower. Surely I can use his shower.

I was enjoying the cold water running all over my body when I heard something click but I thought that's maybe just nothing. Still I hurried up to check what was that out of curiosity. I wrapped myself in a Phil's towel, came out of the shower and was going to start putting my underwear on but couldn't find my panties. "Shit, where are you?" I asked myself as I bent down, "on the floor? Oh God. Not now."

"Woah!" Phil exclaimed after seeing my ass as he walked in and I was bent down looking for my panties.

I was caught by surprise, I stood up and shouted, "Oh, fuck," holding on to the towel wrapped around me as if my arms could add an extra layer of cover to my body. I didn't know what to do neither does Phil.

"Shit! Sorry, I didn't mean to," he apologized quickly but not knowing where to look and what to do.

I noticed that he was in a very awkward position as I am so I tried to calm down and apologize for using his shower, "I-I'm sorry too. I was going to tell you later, I-I didn't know you're coming here too early, I thought-"

"No," cutting me off, "it's okay. You can use whatever there is in my apartment. I'm sorry I didn't let you know I was coming. I just thought I'd get some clothes for tomorrow."

"Oh.. You're not going to sleep here? A date perhaps?" I asked trying to get to a different subject and trying to act normal.

"I don't have someone to date, I have a lot of things to do," he explained.

"Okay. Sorry, I-I'm just gonna-"

"Get dressed, I'll just get my stuff later when you're done." then he left the room.

The thought of him being so polite like that even after seeing my cunt and my ass made me glad, but the thought of him being calm like that as he was leaving me got me self-conscious. Am I ugly? I've just taken a shower, almost naked, ass up for him to just grab and rape me but no? Ugh...

I've put on my bra and just didn't try look for my undies since it's nowhere to be found. I've put on my dress and act like nothing happened when I came out of the room. I got to the lounge and saw him in the kitchen drinking some whiskey.

Phil is handsome. No, he's perfect. Tall, tanned skin, dark-brown wavy hair, perfect jaw line, bit of stubble, beautiful eyebrows, green eyes, clear complexion and his built is in between athletic and muscular. He's sexy. He's a very very attractive man and the more I look at him, the more I get to notice that. No, captivated by that.

"Finished," I said shyly and smiled at him catching him surprised of my presence.

"Okay," he smiled quickly and went to his bedroom.

I have always wondered what men think of me. I've always wondered if someone would actually be seduced by me. That time, I thought maybe I should try. I want to seduce this man and prove to myself that I'm not ugly. But what about the masked man? He doesn't know it's me who slept with him, right? Ugh! He wouldn't know.

I went to where the table is and my laptop was there waiting to get tapped. But what will I write? I thought about my encounter with Thea and Tim having sex, but I thought, nah. Seriously, Thea is my friend, but her idea of sex like threesomes and BDSM is just not my type and if it doesn't arouse me, how could it even get through my readers just like what happened with me and the masked man?

My thoughts were stopped by Phil's fresh presence in the room. He already showered and had the towel I used wrapped around his waist and walked past me to go to the kitchen and get his whiskey. God, he smells really good. As he walked past me back to his bedroom, I don't know what got into me but I just suddenly asked, "am I ugly?" I have felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment. I feel like my mouth was possessed!

Phil stopped just right behind me and asked me back, "why?"

"I.. I don't know. I just think maybe I'm not beau-"

"You are," I heard him say. But I didn't see his next move coming. I could hardly move. He touched my shoulder with his fingers before whispering to my ear the words, "I'm trying so hard to stop myself..."

I didn't know what to do. I got chills running down my spine and I was speechless as I turned around and saw his lips not even an inch away from mine. His breath was warm and smelt of dry whiskey. He was staring at me as if he was waiting for me to make the first move.

"What?" I asked, not fully understanding what he was saying.

"You're beautiful, June. So beautiful that I can't help myself but want to hold you again," he whispered.

"Again?" I asked softly.

Instead of answering my question, he kissed the side of my lips and touched my neck. God it felt so good as if I was longing for that my whole life. His warmth.

He kissed me some more, slowly until it got faster, then I felt his tongue reaching, searching for mine. I kissed him back. Everything was so familiar like coming back home after being away for a very long time. His left hand grabbed my hair back to keep me steady on kissing him while his right hand moved from my neck to my breast. He let his hand in to my dress, caressing my breast slightly while rubbing my nipple. I've felt the need to have him right that moment. I want his warm hands to touch every inch of me and take me to the edge. At that moment, I have felt my pussy long for his hard member.

I held his neck steady not wanting him to ever pull back from kissing me while giving my body so much pleasure. My right hand crawled from his chest down to his firm abdomen to his crotch. I undid the towel, threw it on the side and grabbed his hard cock. It was hard and it felt like it wanted to be inside me already after I felt his pre-cum.

I started sliding my hand slowly up and down trying to give him the same amount of pleasure he was giving me. I felt his kisses wanting more. I took his hand off of my boob and put it on my now went cunt. "Touch me," I said.

He started rubbing my clit so I spread my legs open even wider. "No panties, huh?" he teased.

"Couldn't find it, lucky you," I said smilingly in between kisses.

He smiled as he played with my pussy and I played with his dick. I moaned a lot because of how much pleasure he was giving me, he was very skilled at it. I raised my left leg up to the table so he can touch me even better. I came twice during those times he was touching me so I took the initiative to kneel and give him a blow. He moaned and I felt him twitch when I do something different.

I played and sucked his balls and licked them from the bottom to the tip of its head. He came suddenly in my mouth and after that I said laughing, "Oops!" as I try to finish sucking his juices. He pulled me up to the table as soon as he finished and knelt down to give my pussy a long wet kiss. He ate my cunt and fucked me with his skillful tongue. It was so good, I couldn't hold it anymore, I want him inside me so I pulled his face to mine. I kissed him and commanded him, "fuck me now."

He slid his dick in my pussy and started thrusting in and out. He held my legs wide open and then placed them on his shoulders. The pleasure he was giving me was out of this world and I felt as if I was going crazy over the sensation I was having. He grabbed my hips and started pumping in and out of me as hard as he could. My tits were bouncing up and down from the roughness of our sex. He was enjoying it. I can see from his face that he loved it. He was blushing and his eyes were like eyes of a drugged person. Ecstasy -that's what we both feel. I came a few times before I felt him build up his orgasm. As soon as he noticed that I noticed, he stopped and put my legs down. "Turn around," he said.

I turned my back on him and he pushed me softly on the table and spread my legs wide open. I was going to get myself more comfortable but I felt him come in and pumped like he doesn't care. He grabbed my hair back and trying to squeeze my ass open to let himself get even deeper inside me. "Oh!" I shouted as I felt him get big inside me as he thrust in and out. Rough! All of a sudden, the quite apartment was filled with my cry begging him not to stop and just keep filling me up. I came a lot of times until he reached his orgasm and filled my cunt with his juices. He was moaning so loud. I moaned so much as well when I felt his dick unload some more and his juices overflow. He then tried to slow down and gave me soft kisses on my lips, my shoulders and neck before letting me go.

misshe
misshe
2 Followers
12