The Story Pt. 03 - My Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I missed him. I missed how he feels like. I sensed we both feel that it's been a long time and we badly want each other and be as one. My orgasm was building up so quickly as I imagined how we look like right then and there, with the skies and the ocean as our witness, the wind trying its best to make us feel cold and yet failing, him in his hooded cloak and me in my witch costume and ripped stockings.

"Ah..." I moaned and embraced him tighter as he moved back his hand on my butt. I felt him get bigger inside me and thrusting faster as if we have the same thought. I looked up to the sky and breathlessly, with my toes curling because of the pleasure I was getting, I gasped his name, "Phil..."

I could hear him as well, "Oh..." his warm breath on my shoulders and neck.

"Ahh... Ahhh..." I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I cummed. I couldn't help but scratch his back through the clothes he's wearing as I curled my body on him.

"Ohh... Oh..." he moaned as he also reached his and squeezed my ass tighter with his hands. His breath was long and heavy and I could feel loads of juices run down my other leg. I kissed him so passionately once again and his mouth was so warm, it's enough to keep the wind chill away.

I pulled myself away as he put me down and looked into his eyes with both my hands holding his face, "I love you," I whispered.

"'Love' is an understatement, I feel more than that," he looked deep into my eyes. I smiled. How could I be so stupid? I wasted so much time in doubting him.

"Finally!" I closed my laptop and raised my arms to stretch.

"You done?" he said as he walked half-naked towards me with a plate of pancakes and fruits.

"Yup!" I smiled and took a sip of my orange juice.

"So what's the ending?" he asked and leaned on the table, face close to mine.

Looking at his handsome face, his lips, his eyes, I said, "This," I smiled, "looking at you, feeling thankful and blessed every second I'm with you,"

He smiled and kissed my lips until I felt his tongue, "hold on," I pulled myself away a little and placed my finger on his lips, "we've been doing it all night and all morning, it's lunch time!" I laughed.

He groaned and smiled, "alright, after lunch then," he smiled deviously which made me shake my head, biting my lips as I stop myself from laughing.

"You're so persistent," I said.

"You never say 'no'" he teased and I laughed.

"You're hard to resist," I answered feeling a little shy.

"Always 'hard' for you," he smiled deviously again, "to resist," he continued and winked.

I felt like blushing but I just laughed. I love him. I don't think I could ever say 'no' to this man. My man.

12