The Stowaway

Story Info
Sera gets caught as a stowaway on a Pirate ship.
1.7k words
3.23
64.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Clipper cut through the clear waters of the Bay of Bogota' at a fast pace. The Fiery Wench had only been under way for two days. They took their time, steering carefully through secret coves of the bay to avoid the Spanish Navy that were patrolling the waters. The deck was bustling with activity that was abruptly interrupted by the limp body of a wench thrown onto the deck through the door leading into the hold. The Captain burst through the door only a moment after the wench's body stopped moving.

Captain Edward the Edible was a formidable man. Now that might not sound like the most impressive of nicknames for a pirate Captain to have, but it wasn't given to him by men, but rather the women that he had ravished all over the world. You see, Captain Edward was a delectable piece of man. Unfortunately, as we come upon him here in this story, my dear readers, he is not so delectable as his name points him out to be.

"All hands hoay!"

The crew had stopped all movement as the Captain came on deck, but as he bellowed for all hands, the deck suddenly became a hornet's nest of activity as every man on board ship spilled onto the deck to await the Captain's orders. At this time the wench at the Captain's feet moved and moaned softly.

The Captain's boot sharply kicked her in the ribs, "Don't ye move a muscle lass! Or I'll have you up in the hempen halter so fast your head will spin within it!"

As the crew stood restlessly on deck waiting for the Captain to speak he removed his eyes from the wench to rake his steely gaze across each man. He could see fear in many eyes, as he was known for his unpredictable behavior. He'd been known for keelhauling a man for just looking at him wrong. So they had good reason to fear him.

"Tell me lads. Which one of ye brought this wench aboard my ship?"

His gaze drifted across the men again, looking each of them in the eyes and assessing them for guilt. His sweep finished, he states, "So be it. If none of you be confessin' to this crime I'll just have to take it out on this wench."

The Captain lunged for the wench, grabbed her arm, and started dragging her to the door leading to his quarters. The wench, still groggy from her earlier beating from before he had dragged her up to the deck, desperately tried to gain her feet so she could keep up with the Captain rather than being dragged along the deck. She stumbled through the door, finally gaining her feet before the Captain threw her through the door of his cabin and onto the floor.

He slammed the door behind him, clicking the key in the lock as he turned and demanded, "Who be you wench?"

The wench sobbed on the floor, unable to answer through her tears. Captain Edward drew his arm back and struck her across the cheek.

"Answer me wench! Who be you and why are ye on my ship?"

She raised her face to him, eyes filled with tears, taking a deep breath to calm her voice and said, "My name is Sera and I am a stowaway."

Captain Edward scowled at her. "A stowaway? Lass are ye touched in the head? Or did ye have a death wish? Stowaway on a pirate's ship? Wench, ye be crazy!"

"Oh please sir! Don't kill me! I didn't have any choice! I was shipwrecked in the small cove your ship came to and I was the only survivor! My entire family was on that ship sir," her tears welled up once again, but she steeled herself to continue, "I had been left there for days on end and I never thought anyone would ever come. I thought I was going to die.

"So when your ship pulled into the cove I thought to signal you, but then I saw your ship flying the pirate ensign. I . . I . . I didn't think you would give me safe passage, so I found the cargo your men were uploading to the ship and climbed into one of the barrels. I would have stayed hidden but I was so hungry . . ." Her eye strayed to the table laden with the Captain's meal, "Please don't kill me sir. I'll . . I'll . ." You could see the wench visibly steel her resolve, "I'll do anything if only you let me live."

A rosy blush crept up her delicate olive-shaded skin and highlighted the light coating of freckles across her high cheekbones. Her tremulous blue eyes plead with him and his gaze swept downwards to take in her swelling breasts, tiny waist and curving hips. "This is a woman made for fucking," thought Edward.

"Come here wench."

Sera stood up and moved to stand in front of Edward.

"Take off your dress."

Sera blushed and said, "You'll have to help me. I can't get to the ties in the back."

She turned around and pulled her long hair over her shoulder. Edward reached forward and tugged on the ties pulling her bodice tight around her chest. The ties loosened one side fell off Sera's shoulder to reveal her soft skin. Hoarsely the Captain ordered, "Turn around wench and let me see you."

Sera slowly turned, her hands grasping tightly to the bodice threatening to slip off of her body with the weight of her skirts. Her eyes were still glistening with tears, but they met his with a fierce determination. She would live. No matter what he did to her.

"Let loose of your bodice lass. Let me see what you are offering me in return for your life."

Her knuckles went white as she grasped the dress tighter to her for a moment, finally loosening in surrender. The bodice fell slowly down her body, revealing her plentiful curves to her captor's lecherous gaze.

Edward's groin tightened with desire at the sight of her. Her long dark hair falling in waves around her shoulders, her breasts heavy on her chest, the curve of her waist emphasizing the generous arch of her hip, and her mound with an inverted triangle of dark curls; the Captain leaned forward to brush his hand across her blushing nipples.

"Lass? Ye promise to do everything I order you to do?"

Sera nodded.

"Aye then lass. We have a deal you and I. Now, get to your knees."

Sera stepped from her dress towards Edward and knelt before him.

"Aye lass. Now undo my breeches and pull out my cock. Ye need some sustenance before we truly get started."

Sera reached up and unbuttoned the buttons at one side of his breeches. Her fingers fumbled under his steady gaze, but slowly they all came undone and his breeches fell open to reveal his semi-erect cock. She gasped, having never before seen a cock and looked up at Edward with confusion in her eyes.

Impatiently Edward asked, "What are ye waiting for lass? Your sustenance is waiting for ye. All ye must do is get it out."

"But Captain, how do I do that?"

"Ah lass, but there's the trick. Ye must put my cock in your mouth and suckle at it."

"Put THAT in MY mouth? I can't do that!"

Edward quickly reached down and grabbed the wench's long hair in one fist and yanked her head up to look at him and growled, "Ye said ye'd do ANYTHING wench. Now do as I say or I'll send you to Davy Jones's Locker at the next tide! Now suck!"

Edward loosened his grip on her hair, Sera's eyes glistened with tears once again as she held his cock in one hand and opened her mouth. As she leaned forward, her hand slid down the shaft of his cock and her warm lips enclosed the head of his cock as she began to suck.

The Captain's cock leaked precum into Sera's mouth and as she tasted it, her mouth watered. She slid his cock deeper into her mouth, sucking softly at first as her head began to slowly bob up and down.

Edward groaned and twined his fingers in Sera's hair. His grip tightening on the back of her head, his hips thrusting his cock deeper down her virgin throat. Sera moaned as Edward's hips thrust forward, his hands still on her head, all the better to fuck her face with. Her moan reverberated down through the Captain's cock and he began to quicken the pace and deepen his strokes down her throat. Her arms curved around his legs, cupping his ass in her hands and helping to pull him down her throat.

Twisting her head back and forth, corkscrewing her lips around his cock as it slid back and forth, Sera's tongue swiping along the underside of his shaft sends Edward over the edge as he grasps her head and pulls it tightly onto his cock as his balls pull up and he explodes into her mouth.

"CUT!!!!"

The Director stands up and looks around the set, "That's a wrap for today folks! We'll need to come back tomorrow to finish up! So be prepared for an early start folks. I want everyone here by 6am! That's it for today!"

"Edward" pulls his softening cock from "Sera's" mouth and helps her to her feet as she daintily wipes a stray drop of cum from the side of her mouth. They make their way over to the director.

"Austin. Joy. Good job out there. I'll be expecting the same sort of performance from you tomorrow, okay?"

Joy grins, "Sure Bob. Not a problem. We'll be rarin' and ready to go."

Austin frowns, "Bob? Do you need us here at six tomorrow as well? I hate getting up so fucking early."

"No. You two can get here at about 7am for makeup. I don't think we'll need you until then. Just be prepared. Joy, remember you have the DP tomorrow. So make sure you're ready for it."

Turning her back to him, Joy waggles her ass at him invitingly, "Oh I'll be ready Bob. You can be sure of it!"

Bob smacks Joy's sexy waggling ass, "Get the fuck out of here you two. I need you fresh for tomorrow."