The Straight-Backed Chair

Story Info
A night of passion involving sex on a chair.
886 words
3.73
20.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room suddenly goes dark. The blindfold covers my eyes as I feel your presence behind me. Your hands fumble with the front of my jeans, sliding them down my hips. My panties quickly follow.

"Step out of them, " you whisper in my ear as your hands pull my shirt up over my head. You unhook my bra and let it fall from my body.

"Come with me."

You lead me into a room where you sit me in a straight backed chair, whispering yet again.

" Be a good girl and don't move, " you say.

You suddenly yank my arms behind my back. I feel the coolness of silk around my wrists as you bind me to the chair.

I hear you move around to the front of the chair. You kneel down in front of me, roughly forcing my legs apart. You blow along my pussy lips before grabbing my left ankle and tying it to the chair, and again as you tie my right ankle to the chair; my legs spread wide. I feel your hands slide up my ankles, moving to my calves then my thighs. Your hands squeeze roughly right before I feel your breath on my left thigh. You place a kiss on the inside of my thigh, followed by the pinch of your teeth biting down into my skin. You suck hard, leaving a mark on my thigh.

"You're mine!" you say. I gasp and nod slowly.

You kiss up to my cunt and blow across my lips again, then lean forward and run your tongue along my slit. I gasp loudly and my hips jerk upward in anticipation. My pussy grows very wet. I feel your fingers pull my lips apart. Your tongue slides up from the bottom of my pussy and stops at my clit. You flick it, making me moan loudly and start to squirm.

"Stop squirming!" You say roughly to me, but I just can't help it as your tongue goes back to massaging my clit.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my pussy, and I realize you just slapped my cunt with your hand.

" I said stop squirming!"

You slap my cunt again. I let the pain course through my body, making me wetter. You go back to licking my pussy, your tongue sliding from my clit to my hole. You slide your tongue in, then start moving it, fucking me with it. The silk pulls tight as I jerk my arms, wanting to tangle my fingers in your hair and pull you into my cunt. You continue to lick me 'til I scream out in orgasm, the sweet stickiness of my cum running into your mouth.

I hear you stand up. You lightly trace your fingers over my lips. I hear the sound of pants hitting the floor and I lick my lips, knowing what you are about to do, but I am fooled. You kneel back down and untie my ankles, then my wrists.

"Don't move!" You order. I sit perfectly still waiting for my next command. I wait until you pull me up by my arms and turn me around.

"Get on your knees in the chair, arch your back, I want that ass out." I climb into the chair, my knees resting on the seat. You take my wrists again, stretching my body over the back of the chair and tying the silk around my wrists and the chair. My back arches and my ass is on display.

You run your fingers through my hair as you disappear behind me. You spread my legs and I feel the tip of your cock rub against the lips of my pussy, getting it all wet. You slam into me full force, almost knocking me over, making me call out. You slide your cock in and out of my pussy, pounding into me. I moan loudly, wishing I could reach between my legs and rub my clit, but I have given complete control over to you.

You continue to pound my pussy, then suddenly you take it away. I whimper and beg to have your cock back. All I get is a sharp slap on my ass.

I shiver as I feel your cock pressing against my asshole. Suddenly you slam half your cock into my ass, making me scream from both the pain and the pleasure of the unexpected penetration. You rock your hips hard, fucking my ass, shoving your cock up there. You make me cry out with each thrust. I press back against you as you fuck my ass. Suddenly I feel a familiar warm sensation in my cunt that courses through my whole body. I shudder and call out

" I'm cumming!! "

You slap my ass again whispering between moans, " good girl, cum for me baby, cum for me."

You keep pounding my ass, then I feel you give one extra hard thrust. You bury yourself deep in my ass as you cum. I feel your weight on my back as you kiss my neck and slide slowly out of me. You take my blindfold off and untie my wrists, helping me out of the chair. You turn me around and kiss me deeply, whispering

" You are such a dirty girl."