The Strandhaus Theatre Internships

Story Info
A pair of stagehand interns fill in for stage actresses.
3.6k words
4.44
25k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Here's a short one, completely softcore, so if that's not your thing you may want to move on to something else. For those who enjoy whimsical exhibitionist stories, this may be up your alley. Cheers!

*****

Tracy Ellingham and Bunny Simms had been working at the Strandhaus Theatre since their Summer internships began about three months ago. In that time, they had only been involved with one project, a surrealistic drama called Dark of the Moon. Now that rehearsals were almost over and their first public performance was near, the entire crew was in overdrive mode and the girls were doing their best to keep up.

Though both Tracy and Bunny were seniors at Washington College of the Arts, the internship work had them performing rather mundane tasks better suited for lesser talents. Bunny was in charge of wardrobe and Tracy more or less just catered to the rather large cast, fetching water, coffee, scripts and whatnot. There were many wardrobe changes for the cast, even the extras, which kept Bunny frazzled, but considering her skillset, nothing she couldn't manage. Sometimes, Tracy helped Bunny when she wasn't running errands for cast members. There were two "witching" scenes in the play which required the entire female members of the cast to go naked, not just the extras. Though Bunny and Tracy both felt the nudity was cheap and exploitive, it gave them a break for about ten minutes during the repetitive dress rehearsals.

Bunny and Tracy had hoped they'd get to collaborate on the play in more creative ways. After all, Tracy, an attractive 22-year-old woman, intent on being a film and stage actress. Bunny hoped to become a film director, with her eyes set on Hollywood.

A staunch feminist at heart, Bunny wanted to share her views with the world through her art, and she wasn't at all too thrilled at the female nudity in this stage production. She found it biased and misogynistic that the men didn't have to get fully naked, yet all the women did, with even the lead actress humiliating herself. Bunny truly believed the scene could do without the nudity, especially since the script didn't originally call for it. It was the director's decision, but being a lowly intern, there was no power in Bunny's opinion and the director got what he wanted without stronger objections from other cast and production members.

Bunny never caught the acting bug, but she was passionate about filmmaking. Even if Bunny did have dreams of being in front of the camera, with her features, she knew she could never manage to get naked in front of people. Bunny had enormous tits and a thin waist that didn't make for traditional proportions. Because to this, she was often the focus of unwanted attention and she always disliked it. The dirty, creepy looks men gave her chilled her to the bone. Her tits were accessorized with large, dark nipples, almost comical in size. It was difficult to find clothing that didn't expose ample amounts of cleavage, and Bunny had equal difficulty finding bras that fully covered her uniquely large areolas. She absolutely hated her "rocket tits" as she called them.

Bunny thought Tracy had a much better appearance, with an hourglass figure and traditional, attractive features. Tracy was beautiful in a hot, girl-next-door kind of way.

Tracy walked into the dressing room early the morning of the first official public performance. "Hey, Bunny, figured I'd catch you here."

"Yeah, over seven wardrobe changes for the lead alone. I gotta have my shit in order. I'll be busy as usual. You gonna be able to help today?"

"Well, Peter, the director, told me to fetch you the moment I came in today. He seemed pissed about something."

"About what?"

"I dunno," said Tracy. "Maybe he wasn't pissed, but something was definitely wrong. Anyway, so here I am. I told him I'd come get you."

"Okay, well, what? We go his office?"

"Yup, that would be my thinking."

The girls collected their purses and walked backstage to the east wing of the building, finally making their way to Peter Kincaid's private office. Tracy inhaled nervously at the door and knocked gently.

"Come in!" they heard through the door.

"Ah, ladies! Thank you, thank you. I just wanted to express my appreciation for all the great work you have done. You've been wonderful to have on set and it will reflect in your grades."

"Um... okay," said Tracy, moving further into the room with Bunny tagging behind. It was not at all normal for the director to give praise to those around him. He was a known narcissist, but it was tolerated, because he was excellent at his craft.

"From the way you sounded over the phone, I thought we were in trouble," Tracy said.

"Oh, no, no, no. Nothing like that," said the director, getting up from his chair. "But close. Something troubling was on my mind, and you girls are going to be the solution."

"Yes, what is it?" asked Tracy.

"The Garwin sisters got in a car accident last night driving home from rehearsal."

Tracy and Bunny were intimately familiar with every cast member. The Garwin sisters were actually a strip-show stage act from Dallas, who were hired in and given accommodations. They specifically fit the script for the two nude witching scenes. Their roles required young, bosom-heavy girls positioned at both front ends of the stage, towards the front. In the script, they wear sheer robes while the rest of the cast remain fully dressed, but again, the director insisted on an edgier production and they went completely buff.

The Garwin sisters weren't twins, but they looked alike: blondes, equal in height and proportions, with big firm, fake D-cup tits. The two girls pretty much looked like live-action Barbie dolls. However, both Bunny and Tracy found them to be wonderful people, as they were always cheerful and surprisingly street-smart and witty. Bunny enjoyed some of their behind-the-scenes, strip-show stories, even if she didn't agree with the lifestyle.

"Are they going to be okay?" asked Bunny.

"Yes, yes. Morgan broke her foot and Megan broke her nose. Fortunately, nothing serious."

"Thank goodness," breathed Tracy. "Well, what can we do? I suppose I need to get busy seeking out replacements."

"Oh, we found them," said Peter. "You."

Tracy and Bunny both let out short screams before plowing the director with objections.

"I did NOT sign up for that!" shouted Bunny.

"Why would you think we would do that?" squealed Tracy.

"Look, we know the girls don't do much on stage, but they certainly do enough that we need people who know their places and movements. You both fit the bill."

"What do you mean?" asked Tracy. "They just stand there."

"Wrong," said Peter. "They have entrances and exits, a few specific turns to and from the audience, you know that. And of course the end of the last scene where everyone drops to the floor. It's important noone of the actions on stage are missed. You girls know this play as well as the actors themselves and hence, we need you to step up."

"Come on, Peter! You cannot just expect us to be okay with this!" Bunny was shaking.

"Ladies, I am sorry, but what would you have me do? What would you do if you were in my shoes?"

"I certainly wouldn't have ANYONE prancing around naked if I were the director!" yelled Bunny. "It's disgusting! Humiliating!" She was almost in tears.

"Look, I can see this is very difficult for you, and yet I don't know why you have such an aversion to the human body..."

"I don't," Tracy objecting, this time. "But you don't go around making a mockery of it. Exploiting people!"

"So you're saying if you could wear clothes, you would do it?"

Tracy and Bunny looked at each, believing perhaps they were off the hook.

"Well, yes, of course," said Tracy. "Because I, like Bunny, am not comfortable being naked in front of people and also like her, I don't think it is necessary for the scene or the play."

Peter took a very long pause, his face flushing red more and more as he inhaled.

"Let me tell you something. I am greatly concerned that you both do not understand the importance of the nudity in this piece. The weight of its meaning. It is certainly NOT exploitation and it is exactly about substance. In this particular case, it adds emphasis on the subjugation of these townsfolk from the antagonist of the piece. Do you even understand this play?"

"Naked witches are not art," said Bunny, challenging the director even more, who was becoming more impatient by the minute.

Instead of responding with a flurry of expletives as Bunny had expected him to deliver - she'd seen the director blow up a few times during rehearsals - Peter instead began tearing off his clothes. Within seconds, the two girls were face to face with a very average looking, middle-aged, naked man.

"Look at me. Does it look like I give a shit what you think? Ultimately, the scene calls for nudity, because I say it does! It's the privilege of calling the shots, girls, and you aren't there yet! But if I can do it - if I can get naked in front of you - I certainly know YOU can do it. Now either get used to the idea, or get packing!"

Both Tracy and Bunny wanted to retort, but knew the better of it. Peter wasn't kidding and they couldn't afford to flunk their internships. They eyed each other, sighed simultaneously and left the room, heads hanging. They realized they had no choice.

"Well, this sucks," said Bunny, as she walked with her friend down the long corridor.

"I... I.. I just can't believe I have to do this! It's awful!" said Tracy.

"You?" blurted Bunny. "Tracy, at least you have a nice body. I am going to be a laughing stock."

"What are you talking about?" asked Tracy. Tracy figured Bunny enjoyed the attention her figure garnered from everyone, but it only just now that it dawned on Tracy that she had never seen Bunny truly flaunt her body. Bunny dressed conservatively, even if many of her blouses displayed ample amounts of cleavage, but little could be done about that due to her unique proportions. Tracy often wondered what it must be like to command such attention from men. She didn't realize Bunny might not actually enjoy it.

And Bunny truly didn't enjoy that attention. When her breasts began sprouting at the age of nine, Bunny received incessant berating from her four brothers. In high school, while getting intimate with her first boyfriend, he seemed turned off by her naked appearance. It was only last year she heard he came out of the closet and married another man, but to this day, it deeply affected her confidence.

"I'm so nervous, I can barely think," said Bunny. "Oh, man, what am I going to do?"

Recognizing her friend was almost in tears, Tracy spoke up. "I'll tell you what we're going to do. We're going to the Dean on this. Mr. Kincaid cannot make us do this, and fail us in our internships over it. It isn't fair. We're going to fight this."

Bunny sniffled, looking up to Tracy, so glad she was on her side, just when Tommy Barns and Nigel Cummings walked up to them. They were the two male leads in the play vying for the lead actress' affections. Hannah Vale, the lead, was trailing not far behind them.

"Guys, we cannot thank you enough!" yelled Tommy.

"Yeah," said Nigel. "You girls are the best. Saved the day. You hear whether the twins were alright? I heard they got busted up pretty bad."

Tracy composed herself and said, "Yeah, umm... broken nose, broken foot. Can't be too good, but at least they're okay."

"Honestly, thank you for filling their spots," said Hannah, reaching out to Tracy. She grabbed her hands and squeezed them gently. "Thank you so much. You know, every night we rehearse these scenes, I get terribly nervous, but it's such an impactful scene. For you two to fill in for this to see it through properly... well, wow. Just wow. Thank you!"

Hannah was almost in tears of joys it seemed, and Bunny and Tracy eyed each other again wondering what to say. Finally, Tracy stepped forward.

"Hannah, we know how important this is to you. Don't worry about it. Our pleasure." Tracy couldn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth.

"How can we possibly let you down?" Bunny said, unsure of herself and wondering why she, too, was now agreeing to this when only a moment ago she was thrilled they would fight against it.

Others from the cast began strolling down the hallway, also embellishing the two with praise over their brave act to save the show. They all seemed so genuinely thankful. The girls simply nodded and smiled, blushing, while both coming to grips in their heads that soon they would be naked. And just like now, the entire cast would want to praise them in that state, too.

Just then, the stagehand Phillip Barnes ran up to Bunny. "I cannot wait to see your tits! Oh, man, I am so lucky. Thank you, thank you for doing this!"

Bunny mouth was agape from the rude honesty of the young man. She didn't know how to respond.

"Forget about him, Bunny," said Hannah. "Do you think any less of us for performing naked in this production?"

"Of course not."

"That's why you're going to be able to do this. Get out there and wing it. Enjoy yourself. And you!" Hannah pointed to Tracy. "You want to be an actress, right? Every minute on stage is something you can add to your portfolio. That's why you're going to do it. Summing up, you're both beautiful. Get out there and rock this thing!"

And only a few hours following an early afternoon casual rehearsal, Bunny and Tracy found themselves doing something they'd never dreamed. As Bunny stood at the edge of the stage for the first particularly long scene, she noticed one young college student in the front row completely ignoring the actions occurring on the stage. Instead, his eyes were transfixed on Bunny's tits, staring straight at them, not more than twelve feet away.

This was exactly the kind of thing Bunny typically avoided, being gawked at by others, but here she was determined to get through it. There were moments when the lights were bright enough on stage to drown out any view of the audience from those on the stage. This helped Bunny and Tracy relax a bit, almost able to pretend no one was there.

At one point they were to lay on the floor; a scene where the witches bed for the night. Bunny, in her nervousness, accidentally turned on her side, but facing the audience. She knew the regular actress never did this, always facing the back of the stage, but now too nervous to make another move, Bunny instead allowed her breasts to be squished together in this prone position directly facing the audience. Her nipples were engorged for all to see from the weight of her tits laying on her side.

Tracy was playing it cool during this scene, laying almost entirely on her stomach, her ass a bit in the air. She was beginning to enjoy the gazes she often noticed coming from the audience. In fact, she felt a moist sensation as she drowned in the thoughts of so many people looking at her naked body. Little did the audience know that she had been coerced into this situation, and for whatever reason that only made the moment even hotter for her, exposing her to a kink she hadn't been aware of. Finally, Tracy turned over onto her back, arching back as she moved her left hand above her head. She intended to soak in the attention for as long as she could until the curtains went down.

The young man who had been so intently eyeing Bunny earlier in the show was now leaning forward in his front-row chair, as if to somehow get closer to the spectacle. Bunny caught his eyes mesmerized on her tits, and he was completely unaware that she so clearly noticed him perving on her. The man moved a bit awkwardly in his chair and that's when Bunny saw the formidable erection he was sporting.

'Oh my God!' she thought. 'Will this just please end already?'

The following ten minutes before the curtains finally came down seemed the longest to Bunny in her life, yet the shortest to Tracy, who was eating it up. She noticed several young men in the audience taking pleasure in watching her writhe on the floor and stand on the stage totally nude. She was genuinely upset when her it finally ended, the last scene of the second act.

As the curtain came down, the audience erupted in applause and cheers. Bunny had no idea if it was because they thought the play was actually good, or because the audience enjoyed the spectacle of so much naked flesh on the stage. The director, Peter, came rushing onto the stage while the curtain was down.

"You all were wonderful! Everyone, please. Ovation, ovation. They demand it." He turned and looked over at Bunny and Tracy getting to their feet. "And thank you girls. You were great. You can each stand at the opposite ends of the stage for the ovation."

Peter was giving the cast directions on how to line up as he prepped the stagehands to raise the curtains for a final ovation. Once again, Bunny and Tracy couldn't believe they were suckered into this. Now, with the house lights on, they were helpless with being face to face to the onlookers. Bunny's tits swung heavy as she stood nervously on the right front area of the stage. One of the men in the play stood next to her, taking a good look at her before acknowledging her in the eyes, smiling.

"You were better than the other two they had before," he said. Bunny blushed a bit.

Tracy on the left was so wet she felt a warm liquid drool against her inner thighs. She hoped it wouldn't be noticeable to the audience, yet she found herself not caring too much if it actually was. In fact, she kind of wished she could spread her legs and rub her pussy right there, insisting the audience indulge in her exhibitionist cravings. The fantasies running in her head only made her wetter.

For nearly five minutes the audience cheered and applauded, standing at their seats. Bunny was shocked as so many guys rushed up to get a better look at her rack on full display for everyone. Finally, Peter came back on the stage, the cast separating to allow him front and center.

"Thank you, thank you!" he announced to the quieting audience. "It was our pleasure to deliver tonight's performance. You are the reason we do this. If you would, please consider donations and memberships as you leave the theatre. Our cast will be greeting you in the lobby immediately. Good night everyone and safe travels."

Bunny and Tracy eyed each other from across the stage.

"I'm getting dressed," Bunny mouthed to Tracy, slowly and clearly. "Come with me!"

Tracy did understand and was disappointed. Bunny wanted to get dressed prior to meeting people in the lobby, a cast tradition at Strandhaus Theatre following each performance. Tracy ran across to the stage to her friend, her tits shaking with the quick movement.

"Bunny, no!" she whispered. "Peter said immediately. I don't want to get in trouble."

Really, Tracy just wanted to see people eyeing her up close. The exhibitionist in her couldn't wait to mingle with hundreds of clothed people in the lobby. This experience had opened up something inside her. It was adventurous.

"Getting dressed will only take a minute, Tracy," Bunny insisted. "Surely, the director wouldn't fault us putting our clothes on before we go out there."

Tracy knew Bunny was right, but instead of caving to Bunny's insistence on getting dressed, she made an honest plea for help. "Please, Bunny. I really LIKE this. Please do it with me. Just this once. I can't explain it right now, but I really need this!"

Bunny couldn't believe what she was hearing. Tracy wanted to stay naked? It seemed ridiculous to her, yet she saw how earnest her friend was.

"Okay, fine. Whatever. Fuck it. I feel like a piece of meat, whatever."

"Oh, me too!" exclaimed Tracy. "Isn't it great?"

Bunny shook her head, before being rushed to the lobby with the rest of the cast. Not only had Bunny and Tracy stayed naked, but even Hannah Vale did, along with the rest of the female members of the cast. If Bunny hadn't known better, she would have assumed this was planned, yet she knew it was a spontaneous act of the performers, all eager to wash in the praise of the night's work.

12