The Stranger

Story Info
Paula meets a businessman.
2.1k words
3.99
53k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

This story is completely fictional. As it is my first (publicised) attempt at writing an erotic story, I'd welcome any feedback that you have. If you have any ideas that you'd like to share with me please let me know - maybe I'll use your ideas for my next story!

* * * * *

It is early evening. I am sitting in the almost deserted area of a hotel lobby. Looking across the lobby area, I see Paula sitting at the bar on a high stool drinking a cocktail. She is wearing a smart business suit in a grey-blue colour comprising a jacket and short skirt reaching to just above her knees. She gives no sign that she has seen me.

As I watch, she is approached by a good looking business man dressed in a charcoal grey suit. They speak briefly to one another and then the man sits on the stool next to Paula and orders two drinks. They strike up a conversation. A few minutes later, Paula half turns towards me and the man briefly places his hand on her knee whilst talking to her. Seeing that Paula doesn't resist, he places his hand back on her knee and leaves it there. Once again, Paula does not react negatively. She spreads her legs slightly - as far as her tight skirt allows - and the bloke strokes her lower thigh before leaning forwards to kiss Paula briefly. After a short pause, Paula responds. This is the signal I've been waiting for.

Picking up my mobile phone, I dial Paula's mobile number and watch as she reaches into her bag and picks her phone up.

"What do you think? Shall we do it?"

"Yes."

"Give me 5 minutes and then go up to the room."

"OK. See you later then. Don't be too long. Bye."

Hanging up, I get up and walk across to the lifts. One minute later I am standing outside the hotel room and open the door. My heart is pounding furiously. I walk over to one of the cupboards and take the video equipment out. So far so good. It is all running as planned. Paula and I had agreed to fulfill one of her fantasies - to screw a complete stranger and have me watch! I set the camera up on its stand in one of the cupboards in the bedroom and adjust it so that it is aiming towards the centre of the room with a good view of the bed. Pressing the start button, I retire to the bathroom which is almost directly opposite the cupboard. I check one last time that the camera is not easily visible and I'm ready. Now comes the difficult part. Having checked out the room earlier, the only place for me to hide where I could get a decent view of the events to come is in the bathroom, the danger being that I'd have to hide behind the dark blue plastic shower curtain and hope that no-one came in.

A few minutes later I hear the key turn in the lock and the door open. A man's voice talking; Paula laughing.

"Make yourself comfortable on the bed".

I climb behind the shower curtain as footsteps approach. The door closes and Paula's face appears around the curtain.

"I don't know if I can go through with this!" she whispers.

"If not, then you have to get rid of him. I'm so turned on I could screw you here and now!"

"You're turned on?! What about me? My knickers are soaking. The guy started stroking my thighs under my skirt whilst we were sitting at the bar!"

"I know - I saw."

"And in the lift, he slid my skirt up and grabbed my bum! Anyone could have seen!"

"What?"

"Aren't you jealous?"

"Jealous? I could have punched the guys lights out!"

"And now?"

"The same - but also turned on! I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack."

"Don't you dare! I have plans for you later. I want you to watch me get fucked - fucked stupid by some stranger that I picked up in the bar. Then I'm going to get rid of him and you're going to fuck my come-filled pussy while I tell you what your little slut has just done."

"Stop. Otherwise I'll either fuck you here or wank myself to death while I wait ... and watch."

Paula flushes the toilet and washes her hands. She leaves the toilet and goes into the bedroom turning the light out and leaving the door open a crack as she does so.

I get out of the bath and move to watch through the door. Paula climbs onto the bed and lies on top of the bloke and starts snogging him. His hands are all over her, grabbing her bum and breasts through her suit. When he starts trying to take off her jacket she stops him. She makes him sit up and starts stripping him. Within a minute he is stark naked and sporting a huge erection. The tip of his prick is circumcised and a deep purple colour.

Paula climbs back off the bed and moves to the side. From this position I can see her perfectly and know that she wants to tease me even more. She strips her jacket off and throws it to one side. Underneath, she is wearing a plain cream-coloured silk blouse. Her hard nipples jut through the soft silk and I guess that she is bra-less. This is confirmed as she bends to reach for the zip at the side of her skirt. Her breasts swing gently under the silk. She undoes the button and slides the zip down. Next she slips her skirt down over her hips to reveal a pair of brightly coloured floral silk knickers that I've never seen before. They are cut narrowly and reveal the insides of her thighs before arching high over her hips. The skirt drops down to the floor and Paula steps out of it. Under her new panties she is wearing stockings and suspenders! I can't believe how much effort Paula has gone to for this evening. Swaying slightly in front of him, she slowly undoes the buttons on her blouse - one at a time - before opening it up to display her naked breasts to the man. She flings the blouse to one side and continues dancing for him, hold her breasts up in both hands like some kind of ritual offering. Tiring of this, she moves over to the bed and climbs between the mans legs.

Taking his cock in both hands, she starts wanking him. He says something and she lowers her head down slowly, her face towards me. I stare at her in awe as she slowly opens her mouth and sinks down onto his cock, her eyes fixed on me the whole time. Wrapping her lips around his hard cock she starts sliding her lips and mouth up and down his shaft, stopping only to lift her head slightly and slide her tongue over the tip of his naked prick so that I can see everything.

The man can't take any more. He pulls her off and forces her onto her hands and knees facing me. Reaching up behind her he slips her knickers down to her knees, pushes her down onto the bed with her shoulders and moves up behind her. Paula is now splayed in front of him. She lifts her chin slightly and looks towards me, her eyes slightly glazed.

Taking hold of his prick in one hand, the bloke places the tip of his cock at the entrance to Paula's hidden pussy. With one hard thrust, he is inside her. Paula jerks up before being brutally forced back onto the bed. I wonder whether this is getting out of hand and debate going in to help. Paula starts gasping out loud and from the expression on her face, it is obvious that she is loving every second of it! The guy is now fucking her hard from behind. He has a hold of her hair and pulls it back towards him so that Paula is forced to look up and arch her back, driving her pussy back down onto the guys cock. He is now shafting her so hard that it is almost like witnessing a rape. Paula is blurting out loud 'yes, ye-es' and has one hand underneath her, tweaking her nipple hard.

Suddenly she arches her back and pushes herself almost upright.

"Oh, God. You're coming, you're coming. Fuck me harder. Come in to my tight pussy. Shoot your come into my hot wet cunt."

This is too much for the bloke who grunts out loud and thrusts himself into Paula once more and holds himself tight against her arse and stops moving. Paula still keeps on talking and I have the feeling that she is telling me rather than the bloke what she thinks.

"Oh, God. Yes. I can feel your hot spunk shooting up deep into me. It's so hot. I love it."

The two of them collapse onto the bed with him lying on top of her. After a few seconds, I see Paula make the agreed sign with her hand. Pulling out my mobile phone I deal her number automatically. Her mobile rings from the dressing table. Paula gets up and the man moves out of the way but tries to hold on to her. She shrugs him off and answers the phone as if someone is there.

"Hello! Yes, I'm already up in the room. ... Er, yes, great OK. How long? OK, see you soon. Bye."

She turns to the man.

"Quick! Get dressed! You've got to get out of here!"

From the panic in her voice the man reacts instantly. He leaps up and starts getting dressed.

"What's wrong?"

"It's my husband! He's taken the earlier train and will be here in 5 minutes!"

The man turns pale and pulls on the rest of his clothes. Paula gives him a kiss and pushes him out of the door.

"Thank you!"

"Can I ..."

"Get out of here!"

Paula shuts the door behind him and comes back into the room. I walk into the room.

"Lie on the bed. Take your pants off."

I do as I am told. Paula climbs onto the bed and sits astride me. Something warm drips onto my navel.

"That's come! I am a little whore and I love it!"

She lowers herself down until her pussy just encases the tip of my cock.

"See how wet I am? I just got fucked by a complete stranger! He had his cock inside me. He was so big that he stretched my pussy so that I'm no longer tight for you."

She slides slowly down, her pussy engulfing me. She is so wet and slippery that I feel like my cock has been greased.

"I am so fucking slippery. His spunk filled every last cranny of my little cunt. He shafted your little babe like a nineteen year old slut and then shot his load up me. Can you feel it? I even sucked on his hard cock and ran my tongue around his prick and even along the little slit at the top where his come later came out as he fucked me to bits."

By now, Paula is rubbing herself forwards and backwards over my pubic mound, grinding into me. This is all too much for me and I shove her back onto the bed on her back and force myself into her over and over again.

"That's it fuck me like he did! It makes me think of how good his cock was!"

This takes me over the top and I come, fucking Paula fast and furiously. To my amazement she suddenly screams and grabs me, pulling me down onto her as she orgasms seconds later.

A few minutes later, we are cuddled up in bed.

"Thank you!"

"Thank you!"

"No. I mean it. I had always fantasised about doing it and the fact that you were there watching me made me feel safe and horny at the same time. I I love you even more than ever."

"And me you. It was hard to watch but also fantastic."

"Can we do it again some time?"

"Er, yes. I guess so."

"I won't want to do it often, but I want to try some other things too."

"Like?"

"I want to be fucked by two men at once."

"Only two?"

"Or lots! But I want you to be one of them! And ..."

"Hmm?"

"Er. I want you to fuck another woman for me ... and then with me."

"That is easier for me. I want to see you with another woman too."

Paula climbs out of bed and walks over to the cupboard. Looking over her shoulder, she grins as she takes the camera out.

"Do you fancy watching a film...?"