The Stranger

Story Info
Attorney gets a surprise.
1.5k words
45.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so damn dark and hot tonight. She really loved living in the city. She wasn't dating now, she didn't have time with the schedule she had. She had a few friends that she kept in contact with and saw once in awhile. She had lived in the city for a few years in her condo. She could afford it being an attorney and all.

She could do anything she wanted and it made no difference to others. She had so many toys for pleasure she didn't mind fucking herself but she really loved it when he came over to play. Oh, she really loved her toys especially the two headed dildo. She liked it in her ass and pussy at the same time. It was even better when he joined her. Having his sweat dripping all over her was something that she really loved.

She liked to hear herself coming to an orgasm. Feeling the cum running down the inside of her legs was a definite turn on. The greatest though was when he was sucking her juices and then kissing her so she could taste herself. She could cum over and over again in one night if she wanted to. There was one time she must have came 10 times all from his pleasuring.

She decided to take a shower and then go for a walk down to the coffee shop for something to do. She liked coming back after a walk and getting undressed. She liked being naked and maybe tonight she would be lucky enough to find a one night fuck to bring back with her. As she started walking down Main Street she saw the silhouette of a man across the street. It looked like he was watching her but she couldn't be sure. She kept walking and ran into a few friends, deciding to stop and chat she forgot about the man across the street.

They all decided to go to the new club on the next side street and do some dancing. She thought maybe she could find Somebody hot to fuck while she was there, male or female made no difference to her. She thought about calling Mick, a guy she had met a few weeks ago that she really liked but decided against it, he would probably be sleeping. She spent some time grinding and bumping with her friends at the club and at 1 o'clock she decided it was time to go home.

Feeling a bit drunk she said goodbye to her friends and made her way home. She made it to her door still standing and was surprised. Usually she passed out somewhere along the way and her friends would find her. As she got inside the door she sensed that she wasn't alone but dismissed the thought being drunk and all. She went into the bathroom to change and get her two headed friend when she heard something fall to the floor in the other room. She quietly went back into the living room but saw nothing so once again she dismissed the thought.

She went into her bedroom, turned on the music and began to get ready for a hot night when from behind someone grabbed her. Their left hand was on her mouth and the right hand was making its way down to her hot throbbing pussy. She didn't know what to do but for some reason this person felt familiar. She tried to turn around but they had such a grip on her, they wouldn't let her move.

The fingers on the right hand began to rub her burning clit and she could hear her own moans now. They decided to trail their hand up to her voluptuous breasts and pinched the nipples so hard she cried out. By this time the left hand had left her mouth and was playing with her asshole. The person told her not to turn around or they would fuck her hard in her ass instead of just fingering her. So she did what she was told to do and stayed put. She thought "That voice sounds very familiar, it's almost like they know me."

The next thing she knew her two headed friend was being shoved In her ass. She decided to go along with it, she had a feeling who it was. She bent forward so the first inch of her two headed friend was up her ass before she knew it. The person started to move the dildo in and out as she moaned like never before. She wasn't sure if it was the fake penis that was turning her on so or the thought of having someone she knew but didn't know fuck her with her own cock.

She decided to ask the person if she could lay on the bed while they continued because she was getting tired standing this long. The person obviously obliged her and then started to lick her pussy while fucking her ass. She wanted to ask the person what they wanted but couldn't, she was moaning and groaning so by now that she couldn't think straight. All she knew was that it felt terrific and her orgasm was right at its peak.

As she started to cum the person stopped licking her pussy, flipped her over at the edge of the bed and unzipped their pants. She could hear everything that was going on around her but just couldn't do anything to stop it. She was so overwhelmed now that she couldn't stop if she wanted to and she wasn't even sure she really wanted to. As she was laying there in the dark the person inserted her fake cock in her pussy and started to fuck her in the ass. As they started to rock back and forth she soon caught the rhythm and joined in.

She could tell the person was coming to a climax so she decided this was her chance and she flipped her body so that the person was caught by surprise and lost their footing. They fell to the floor by tripping over each others feet and she fell on top of them. It was then that she saw the cock that fucked her ass and decided to have a little fun. She went down on the cock and sucked it hard. When she tasted the first few drops of cum, she looked up and saw his face and decided to give him and herself a good time.

She positioned herself over him and ever so slowly pushed herself down on his tremendous cock. As she lowered herself he finally let out a long breath that he must have been holding for sometime. She started to rock back and forth and could feel his hard cock sliding in and out. She asked him what he was thinking about and he told her that he had watched her earlier and followed her to the club. He saw her dancing with her friends and wanted to fuck her so bad, he let himself in and waited. He knew that she would like what he was doing so he wasn't too worried.

As they started to cum together he grabbed her huge tits and held on. He started fucking her so hard she didn't think she could take much more. She was starting to get tired and felt like she was being fucked raw. She soon began to fuck him back and when she started to cum he stopped fucking her and knelt down between her legs, pulled them open and started to once again lick her pussy clean.

He told her that she tasted so good he didn't think he could stop. They decided to do a 69, that way she could take care of him at the same time. She liked sucking cock, it was the best ever to watch their faces while they cum. As she started to stroke his enlarged cock she began to quiver with her own excitement and she juiced him all over his face. After she was finished she gave him a kiss, licked her lips and began to stroke his cock.

It was so hard, long and large she wondered how she could take so much. She started rolling his balls and licking his cock when he started to moan. She decided it was time for him to cum in her mouth so she went down on him and took the whole shaft. She was a great at giving head and at least that's What she had been told.

As she began to go faster and longer he started to cum. She stopped sucking and started pumping with her hands. She had to use both hands because he was so fucking big. The next thing she knew he was coming and she let it shoot Into her mouth and down her chin while he watched with Glazed eyes

She finished licking all the cum off his cock and told him if he ever wanted to do that again she would be more than willing. She liked the drama and especially liked him fucking her ass. She was so exhausted that she decided to let him stay and they fixed the bed, laid down to go to sleep holding each other.

Drifting off to sleep, she reached over, gave him a kiss and said "You're still the best daddy."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 01 James wants to marry Katie. Momma challenges her!in Incest/Taboo
Sadness of Widow Indian Mother Son takes care (in bed) of sad Indian widow mother.in Incest/Taboo
The New Arrivals Nate and his mom visit a mysterious island spa.in Incest/Taboo
Taken By My Son A Mother makes a life with her son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories