The Stranger

Story Info
A meek girl gets surprised by her man and his stranger.
2.5k words
4.33
27.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c4d3nz4
c4d3nz4
4 Followers

She could feel his physical presence long before she felt his hand close around her shoulder. Suppressing a shudder, she turned around. He was smirking.

"Are you ready?" He asked, his voice deep and rumbling. She could feel herself getting wet at just the sound of him.

"Yes," She replied meekly and stood from the bench she was sitting on. Already her legs were wobbling and her heart was beating fast. She followed him to his car, noting that her panties were already wetter than before. He opened the car door for her and she took a seat.

"He's going to meet us at the hotel." She looked to him questioningly.

"He?"

"I told you I was going to surprise you, didn't I?" He laughed and smirked at her. She could feel her body warming up. Her chest was already a deep shade of pink. She pulled the seatbelt across her lap and waited.

Her imagination was going wild. Was he going to watch her? Was he going to make her do things with another man? She'd never done this before, but she knew she wanted to. She wanted to please him more than anything.

She shifted in her seat and as she did she felt his hand move to her thigh. She could feel callouses on his palm against her bare leg. Slowly his hand moved upwards, pulling up the hem of her skirt with it. There were cars along the roads, people walking along the sidewalks, and his hand was inching upwards still. She glanced around, wondering if people were watching, feeling embarrassed, and yet her legs spread for him, wanting more.

Stoplight.

She felt his fingers slowly and lightly gliding over her panties. She felt the heat rising to her cheeks again because she knew he could feel how wet she was. He didn't even glance at her as the car started moving again and he deftly pushed her panties to the side. She whimpered when she felt him sliding between her lips.

She felt her body pushing into him, her eyelids closing. He tormented her with the soft stroking of her wet lips, up and down, never straying to give her the most pleasure. Always just enough to make her want to beg for more. Too distracted by the way he was making her feel, she didn't even notice that they were now parked. She could only feel when he pulled his hand away from her and couldn't help but cry out at its absence.

"There will be more," he said, his mouth inches from her ear, his voice low. He unbuckled his seatbelt leaving her fumbling with her own. Her head was spinning with desire, her legs still spread wide, shaking. She pulled her skirt down and when he opened her door, she stepped out of the car as gracefully as she could. Wobbling, she placed her hand against his chest.

He grabbed her hand and led her away from the car, stealing glances at her. She was incredibly flushed. He could see that the blush traveled all the way down the front of her shirt. He led her through the hotel to the room and before he opened the door he pulled out a simple black handkerchief.

"Turn around, my sweet." She obeyed as she always did, though hesitant to have her ability to see taken away from her. It excited her, but also made her wary. She felt the silk of the handkerchief slide over her eyes and tighten so that she could not see. He grasped her hand and when the door was open, pulled her forward into the room.

She could distinguish nothing. There were no smells, except the smell of him. God, she loved the way he smelled. Everything was quiet. She thought that maybe she heard the sound of someone standing, but she didn't know. She let him drag her into the room without protest.

"What do you want?" He asked her, his breath warm against her throat. Goosebumps rose on her skin. She could only think of one thing.

"To feel you. To be touched." He laughed lightly and she felt each little puff of air, her senses so heightened. She felt his hands wrap around her waist and reach for the waistline of her skirt and with a gasp of surprise she felt another pair of hands unbuttoning her shirt. She moaned as she became more and more exposed. Her face was burning with desire and even embarrassment as her lover and a stranger slowly undressed her.

"Do you wonder who is touching you?" He asked her.

"Yes." She said, now in only her bra and panties. Her nipples were poking through the lace covering them.

"What if I told you that you will be touched and fucked tonight by a man who will always be a stranger to you?" She inhaled sharply, scared and impossibly turned on. With his hands on her hips pulling her panties down, the stranger pulled in close to her. His face brushed against her neck and she could feel the prickle of his stubble. He smelled so different and yet just as delicious, almost like earth, like the smell after rain. His hands unclasped her bra and pulled the straps from her shoulders.

The room was warm and comfortable. She could hear her heart thumping strongly in her ears. Her man's hands slowly moved up her legs while the foreign set of hands, hands that were just as large, but somewhat softer began to trace intricate patterns along her belly. Suddenly she felt hands gripping her neck a bit tightly and gulped.

"You never answered my question, my sweet." His hands tightened a bit and the stranger's hands were now caressing her taut nipples.

"Wh-what question?" Her chest heaved up and down with her labored breathing. With the stranger now squeezing her nipples lightly and her man squeezing her neck, she was beginning to lose her ability to stand upright.

"Can you handle fucking someone you don't know?" He bit down on her ear eliciting a gasp from her mouth. She bit her bottom lip at the sudden pain. His hand tightened even further when she didn't answer immediately "Well?"

"Please," she all but whined, "I-I.. need you. I'll do anything." She felt the stranger's mouth close over her nipple, his tongue flicking at it and she arched her back at the sensation. She felt her lover's hands loosen on her neck.

"My little slut," he crooned affectionately. He took her hand and moved it so that it was holding his hard erection. Her other hand was moved in the same manner, so that she could feel the stranger's erection as well. He was, from her rough comparison, a bit bigger than her lover. They moved her hands away from them, and for what seemed like hours, she stood listening to the rustling of clothing around her.

She heard the creak of a mattress, as one of them was more than likely getting on the bed. She felt a hand on the small of her back and heard her lover say, "Come my sweet". It never occurred to her that she wouldn't follow his command. He pushed her gently towards the bed and when her legs hit the edge of the mattress he instructed her to crawl onto it.

She crawled onto the bed, still incapable of seeing anything. She felt the incline of the bed towards the middle, undoubtedly where the stranger was and heard her lover speak again as he climbed onto the bed as well.

"Sweetie, I want you to mount him." She could feel herself trembling already. She was easily as wet as she'd ever been, if not more so. With sweating palms and shaking limbs she patted her way to where he was, her hands awkwardly landing on his thick and manly thighs. She could feel the soft hairs beneath them as well as she could feel him tighten the muscles below her. Perhaps he wanted her just as much.

With courage and lust driving her forward she pulled her leg over to the other side of his. Her soft thighs cradled his legs. Using her hands, she felt around his body. His chest was lightly covered with the same soft hairs. It was firm and his shoulders were wide. She moved upwards and gasped when he pushed his erection up against the soaking lips of her pussy. She couldn't resist rubbing up against him.

She felt hands grasp her hair and pull her backwards sharply. She emitted a startled cry as her hands flew back to land sloppily on his legs behind her, her back arching, no doubt putting her on display for the stranger. She felt pain as her man gripped her hair tightly, but oh how she loved it.

"I want to see him inside you." He hissed. She felt as he moved behind her, seemingly straddling the strangers legs like she was.

"Yes." She said and he let go of her hair. She reached in front and had no difficulty locating the hard cock throbbing below her. She dragged it back over her most sensitive spot until it reached her entrance and then slowly, her face twisting in pleasure, she lowered herself downwards onto him. She felt herself stretch almost painfully around him and for the first time, she heard the stranger let out a low groan. She stilled herself, clenched around him for a moment when she felt his palms grip her wide hips and pull her into riding him.

She gave in to the sensation completely, sliding up and down along his shaft, whimpering with pleasure each time she felt him push up against her, rubbing herself against him, her back arching for the perfect angle. She knew she was on display. She knew her breasts were bouncing with her delight, and that her round tummy was as well. She felt the stranger's hands cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples as she continued to ride him and she felt her lover's hands softly stroking her belly, like he knew she loved.

When her lover's hands moved lower to rub against her sensitive clit, she was in completely sensory overload, unknowingly screaming out to the room. Moving slowly and sensually up and down in the erotic dance, she was more than surprised when she felt extra fingers slip inside her. She gasped and heard the stranger moan. The stranger pulled her downwards until her soft breasts were touching his chest and her face was aligned with his own. She stopped moving.

The stranger's tongue traced a path from her jaw to her ear; his breath was hot in her ear. She wanted desperately to hear him. She had him hard inside her, he was giving her such pleasure, and yet she didn't even know what he sounded like. In her distraction, she barely noticed as her lover moved towards her. With the sharp pain of him slapping her ass, the stinging sensation and her screaming out once again, she refocused.

He slowly slid in two fingers. Both her and the stranger hissed in pleasure. And then he slid in three fingers. It made her feel already so full, but she knew where it was going. She felt his cock nudging at her entrance, the entrance that already was so full with the strangers cock. Very slowly, almost teasingly slow he pushed his way into her, stretching her pussy further than it had ever been stretched.

She ached, whether in pain or in pleasure, she could not tell, but she felt her lover pull her backwards against him. Both men were panting with the pleasure of it and she felt an immense sense of power at gripping both of them inside her. She purposefully clenched around them and she heard twin groans of pleasure.

She felt a pair of hands grip her hips and a rougher pair grip just over and above them. She had the fleeting thought that these two men were being quite intimate with each other and must be taking enjoyment from it. They pulled and pushed in the same direction heaving her body up and down slowly, each thrust stretching her to her limit.

She felt a hand wrap around her, pressing into her clit and rubbing her exactly how she liked it. She was too entranced in the feeling of both men inside her to wonder whose hand it was. Slowly but surely, the slick sounds of cock inside her, the smell of her sex filling the air, sweat dripping down her neck, skin against skin, she felt the tightening in her stomach begin.

The rhythm of them sliding in and out of her steady, the fingera expertly rubbing her, a hand now pulling at her hair, the sharp pain of someone smacking her roughly across her face, and it was too much. She felt her pussy spasm and clench as she let out a moaning cry of pure bliss, arching backwards, her head spinning.

Very distantly she heard the groans of her partners, the slick sounds of a hand gliding over a cock, the feeling of warm cum spilling onto her back, the sharp thrusts of the other below her ceasing. She collapsed forwards, resting her head against the stranger, feeling him breathe deeply against her shaking body.

Her legs were quivering; the hands that were tight on her hips pulled her heavily to the side, leaving her to sprawl out on the bed. On her right was the stranger and on her left, and beneath her, was her lover. She felt someone squeeze her nipple gently and giggled, still in an orgasmic haze. She sensed a great amount of stickiness between her legs, and she was tired from exertion. In wasn't long before she was sleeping.

Later on...

She stirred into awareness and fluttered her eyes open, surprised that she could see again. She was lying in soft white sheets alone. Sitting up slowly, she looked around. Her clothes were scattered around haphazardly. She blushed remembering the way she was undressed by the two men. Near the foot of the bed were her lover's shoes. She listened carefully and heard the sound of the shower.

She rolled to the edge of the bed, feeling somewhat achey and stood. Her thighs were still shaky as they always were after orgasm. They were also sticky. With her first step, she also felt pain in yet another region, but she couldn't complain. Hours later, after she was showered and done eating breakfast, she'd go to move again and feel the same pain and she'd smile remembering how it came to be that way.

She slipped through the slightly open door and pulled open the curtain to the shower. Water dripped down his back, over his beautifully muscled ass and through the soft hairs of his legs. She felt the blush rising in her cheeks again.

"Good morning," she said quietly when he turned around to greet her.

He bit his lip, "Ready for round two?"

All thoughts of the stranger who fucked her were gone.

The End.

c4d3nz4
c4d3nz4
4 Followers