The Stranger & the Strange Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Another encounter of the hard kind.
2.8k words
3.83
13.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not so long ago I had an encounter with a mysterious stranger that piqued my interest in bondage and gave me the "real life" home invasion experience I had always wanted. He bound me and gagged me without mercy, and made sure that he took full advantage of my helpless state with various humiliations and tortures. In the end he gave me a challenge that would have earned me a large amount of money, or had me owe him another round – this time on his terms. I agreed to the challenge and I didn't even have a chance to succeed.

The next morning I received the new instructions he had planned, which had a stricter dress code and time frame. I wasn't allowed to wear anything other than skirts, stockings and silk tops unless I was wearing bedtime lingerie or an evening gown of some sort. I was to keep my hair in wonderful condition at all times, wear make up and pick attractive/expensive lingerie. I rarely felt as sexy as I did when I wore these things, but at the same time I could feel the eyes of all the men I walked by stare at me as I walked around campus. I was dressed to kill, or dressed to be killed at all times.

After two weeks of waiting I might get sloppy in taking care of myself to the standard and pay the price. So, on the Monday a week and a day after we first made our plans I made sure to get myself really spruced up. I didn't think it was my day, but I wanted to start on the best of habits. I wear a satin black and crimson garter, bra and panty set with thigh-high stockings. A tight, knee length black skirt, boots and a blue sleeveless silk top with a jacket that clung to all the right places. I looked my best, though did it more than a habit then thinking it would be my day...but it wasn't my lucky day.

It was about 3 a.m. when I heard a knock at my door, unlike earlier I was looking a bit disheveled. At first ignored it, thinking it was a friend whom had probably wanted to stop by on the way back from a party. I had been studying so hard I had almost forgotten that I was "on the clock" for my "mysterious visitor" to return. Once again I heard knocking and this time I was slightly afraid, as I thought maybe my visitor had come. I slowly walked downstairs and found the door securely locked and everything seemed in order. As I peered out the window though my heart stopped as I saw a car that wasn't mine in the driveway. Just as a turned around to make sure all of my windows were open I felt a strong hand wrap itself around my face, muffling my cry of shock and a strong arm quickly pushing me towards the ground. My visitor had arrived and was already starting with business. I tried to struggle but the shock had rendered me quite weak and the quick application of handcuffs certainly didn't make anything easier. With my hands and feet cuffed together and my mouth gagged with a small layer of tape I knew that I had a long evening ahead of me.

My captor stood me up and with the ties I had to move or resist him would have surely meant to fall, and falling without a way to break it is one of the least pleasant things one can think of. He started to inspect my model of dress per the rules stated in his e-mail. My short skirt, and silk top pleased him. My red and black satin garter and panties also made his approval. I felt a slight sense of embarrassment and shyness when he lifted my skirt to see what I was wearing underneath. This was all pleasing to him but he was displeased with the state of my hair. To punish me for this he decided he was going to comb it for me. He ran the comb through my hair, catching the knots of causing me to beg into the weak gag he had given me. I fought to work the tape off of my mouth and he clamped a firm hand over my face. He combed it like this fiercely for many minutes, reminding me that I should have done as he told me and taken better care of myself, the power in his punishment was strong and he was only beginning.

When he was done pulling at my knotted hair, he decided it was time for me to bare myself and it was also time for me to take a real gag. This time he stripped me slowly, making sure that his hands caressed me again and again. My skirt dropped below my knees and I suddenly felt bare, my top was lifted over my shoulder exposing my bra and I blushed with shame as his hands grazed over them. Unhooking my bra and exposing my breasts I felt so shy and helpless. Unlike the first where I was more confused and shocked at my experience now I was slightly ashamed. When I felt his hands slide down my sides and slowly pull down my panties I was slowly becoming aroused, with the shame of being naked with a near stranger holding me roughly close to him.

With all my clothing removed and the slightly draft caressing my nipples I saw him pick up a pair of the hose he detached from my garter and my red satin panties. These panties, unlike the last were much larger and I feared the gag he had planned for me. Pulling off the thin layer of tape that was keeping me silent he squeezed my face and against my better judgment I opened my mouth. (Then again, I knew he had his light and that he would have cooked my nipples had I resisted him.) The red satin ball slowly slid into my lips as he worked, twisted and forced the wad into my mouth. Fearing the need to vomit, I did my best to assist him in making sure that the gag would sit safely in my cheeks, keeping me silent. I thought that the hose would be used to tie the panties in but instead he pulled them over my face, which in itself kept the panties in. He then proceeded to wrap seven layers of duct tape around my face. I could barely see, the gag was too strong and I knew that my chance to say anything was lost for the entire evening. I felt so humiliated and helpless, but I also felt a slight burning between my legs. I tried to beg, struggle and work the satin from my cheeks but it was obvious that this gag was going to stay. I moaned with fear of what came next, I also moaned with pleasure.

Sensing that I was totally silent and in his hands he decided that it was time for the games to begin. Pulling me into the kitchen and sitting me on the counter he pinched one of my nipples and said it was time to play with his favorite part of a woman. My feeble moan of shock was barely heard. Taking out some ice cubes he held them to my nipples, making them melt under the warmth and numbing them. He would then put the lighter to it and flicker the flame to wake them up. I was pleading and begging for him to stop but all I could taste was the satin muffling my mouth and the nylon on my lips. Between the pains, the frustration and the feel of the satin I slowly found myself becoming turned on. I knew I wouldn't have a chance to come so I tried to pull away from him. After much time of him twisting, burning and freezing my nipples I wanted nothing more than to free myself of the growing sexual tension. With my hands taped firmly behind me, I was ready to explode.

When he saw me turning read and breathing hard he said he would give me mercy or a price, I nodded to encourage him on this path. He told me that if I symbolically rubbed my face on his crotch and on his buttox as if I were kissing them through my gag he would stop. Placing me on my knees in front of him he grabbed my head and made me rub my face in the basic area of his penis, and rubbed my face on his bottom as well. As humiliating as it was, at least I was free of the constant pain and pleasure of the constant attack on my breasts. Pushing me down further he made me worship his feet told me to remain down with my face around the ground or else he would begin the breast torture again.

I heard him walk behind me and suddenly I felt the bite of leather on my bottom. He had removed his belt and started to whip me with it. He told me that if I moved I would be whipped on the legs as well. The pain was biting, sharp and erotic. The satin in my mouth felt like the only soft thing in the world. After several moments of being stuck on the bottom I felt hands on my bottom. I sighed in relief as I thought I was only going to be spanked but then I felt something terribly cold on my bottom. A few seconds later I realized that an ice-cube was being pushed into my bottom. I tried to struggle free but my bonds and his strong hands kept me down, and two are three ice cubes found their end in my bottom.

I was thinking that he was quite done as I could see the sun rising and he seemed to slowly be slowing down. Little did I know that he had even more surprises up his sleeve for me as he dragged me into the living room. My captor started to read from my private diary (which included some sexual exploits I would rather have seen erased) and made sure that no lustful action went unpunished. For every person I admitted to kissing (four) I was spanked ten times, for every penis that had entered my lips (three) he placed an ice cube in my bottom and for the man I slept with. My dirty secrets, the penis's I've put into my mouth and all of it was known now, and I felt dirty...but aroused.

It was obvious that the routine of punishing me was growing tiring on my "playmate" and he decided to that it was time for me to have a "cooling down" period, as he said in his exact words. He carried me upstairs into the bathroom and secured me to the railing on the wall with a pair of handcuffs. He proceeded to wrap three more layers of duct tape over my gag and slowly moved his hand towards the show control. When I realized what he was doing I struggled and struggled but it was for no use. Slowly, a torrent of cool water was flowing out from the showerhead and all over my body. He quickly told me that he was going to take a nap in my bed, and that if I could make enough noise that he could hear it in my bedroom he would come and free me. I was taken with a short panic and the lights when out and the bathroom door closed behind him. I struggled fiercely against my bonds and moaned into my gag as loud as I could but nothing was to come of it. Then I tried to work off my gag, but with three layers and hose covering my face it was no use. I started to feel arousal at the helplessness of my situation. The more I struggled, the feel of wet silk filling my cheeks and the deep sense of nakedness/helplessness was stating to make me burn. I wanted to touch myself, and end it, collapsing in a nice warm but I could barely reach my own bottom let alone pleasure myself. The more I struggled, the more I tried to work the silk out of my mouth the more turned on I was. Eventually I started to plead and moan as loud as a I could, trying to push the red panties from my mouth. I wanted nothing more than to break free and touch myself to end the wonderful stress. Sadly, my struggles to achieve orgasm were far from over.

I heard footsteps walk into the bathroom and my captor was silently stalking back into the bathroom, he shut off the water and slowly untied me from the wall. My hands were free for a moment, but I was far too weak to fight him. He quickly secured my hands with a cloth again and carried me into my bedroom. He began to towel me off which made me shiver as the soft terrycloth would often pass over my obviously erect nipples, making me moan each time and nearly fall over. The stranger then grabbed a case of lipstick off of my dresser and proceeded to write all over my body. Different names such as "whore" and "dirty slut" soon were all over my body. He found a silly animal print pair and panties and put them over my face like a shameful hood and spank me and call me as many terrible names as he could think of.

In the mood for some sort of a grand finale he placed me facing towards the ceiling on my bed and applied clothespins to my breasts and I almost came as soon as they were applied. I fought hard to reach myself and end the agony of exhausting turn-ons but it was not meant to be. Laying next to me on the bed he pulled my panty hood down and slowly rubbed the insides of my helpless thighs until he heard me cry with pleasure and frustration. We laid there for nearly an hour, clothespins biting into my soft nipples and constant half-pleasure being constantly applied, keeping me one step from what I wanted for so long. The whole time being told that soon I would be left, without orgasm, for someone else to find. I begged into my gag, trying to make words that would cause him to stop but the pressure only kept mounting. Finally, exhausted I began to stop struggling and let him have his way with me as there was nothing I could do.

By mid-afternoon or so he had decided that he was done with his game and that I needed to be put on ice until he could leave without me speaking a word to him. Picking me up over his shoulder he carried me into the basement and proceeded to tie me up on the cold stone floor, like we agreed upon in the e-mail. I was to be left to be found, tied as he liked me. He hogtied me by wrapping duct tape around my face and pulling all the way back over my feet. Soon I was unable to move either my head or my feet as both were now wrapped up by the same role of tape. My erect nipples lay down on the cold floor causing me a pleasant discomfort that made me wish more than ever that he would simply free me so that I might finally enjoy myself. I realized also, that there was no escape from this basement until someone found me. I begged and pleading but my gag was so strong at this point it sounded like the whine of a puppy. My captor bent down, and with a soft look in his eyes asked if I wanted him to cut the main hogtie half way through so I could eventually, after hours and hours free myself by struggling through. I made a noise to the "yes" but he then shushed me and said he would agree, only if I pledged to let him grab me again later. Aroused, exhausted and desperate I agreed to his terms (and my word is my honor).

He left me on the stone floor, naked, heavily around and exhausted and turned off the basement light to end my day in darkness, as it had began. I struggled like mad, and finally freed myself of the bonds, taking the stocking from my head and removing my read satin panties from my mouth and taking large breaths of air and finally releasing myself of my now-delirious arousal. I collapsed into bed, wondering what he could do next to punish me for my secret lusts. I was sore all over, exhausted from my orgasm and holding tightly to my pillow wondering what lay in the future for my secret captor and I.

...And he would...

(This is a true story based on the second dumbest but still again rewarding sexual experiences of my life!)