The Stranger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me, you bastard!" She had never said words like that before. 'FUCK ME!" she yelled.

"That's what I wanted to hear," Vincent said, grabbing her by the ass, picking her up off the stool, lowering her to the floor, spreading her legs and ramming his cock into her.

Jessica screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

=============

Suddenly, I stopped reading and looked over at Tristan sitting across from me. I only had my flannel shirt on. He was leaning back in the chair, sitting with his legs extended—his cock bulging in his unbuttoned jeans, the zipper half down. I stared at his bulge. I can't believe how that story got to me, what it awoke.

"Are you going to stop there?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, putting the story down on the table. I looked into his eyes and said, "I want to be bad!"

"You do," he said.

"Yes. I'm like Jessica and until today when we met, I never let myself go, except in my stories. I was always the good girl who did what I was supposed to, except one time when I met this guy and had an affair, got pregnant and he took off." She paused. "I am little miss responsibility—always busy keeping this place together, working and writing."

"And now," he asked.

"Now, I want to be bad. I want to get out of my imagination and be wild. I want to be bad. I want to be bad with you. I want to say things and do things I've been afraid to say and do."

"Even more than we've already done," he said. "We've been pretty wild. I practically raped you this afternoon," he added.

"I want to be bad," I said. "I want to be a slut! I want to give you a blow job. I want you to eat me. I want 69. I want you to you fuck my ass."

Suddenly, I took off my flannel shirt and leaned back in the chair. I was so horny. I grabbed my tits and rubbed them, pinching and twisting my nipples. I unzipped my jeans and squeezed my hand in, spreading my legs, extending them towards him. Looking into his eyes, I placed my hand on my mound and started rubbing myself. The seam of my jeans pressed against my fingers. I closed my eyes as I moved my fingers in and out of my dripping pussy, the pleasure I was giving myself was so intense, I was close to cummming.

"Ohhhhhhgod! I'm so horny, I can't stand it. I want you to fuck me hard. I want it raunchy and rough," I said. I was letting go and didn't care. I felt safe with Tristan and knew he would give me what I wanted.

I loved how he was watching me play with myself. He unzipped his jeans and was holding his hard cock in his hand and started stroking it, moving his hand up and down. I was going out of my mind pinching my nipples and rubbing my pussy while he rubbed his bulging cock.

I was breathing and moaning, whimpering as I rubbed myself.

Suddenly, he stood, took his jeans off and grabbed my hand, pulling me to him. We grabbed each other by the ass and started grinding our crotches hard against each other. My tits were crushed against his chest, grunting and moaning sounds came from our mouths. I then arched my back and pressed my jean covered pussy against his cock and started sliding my pussy lips up and down the length of his hot pole. We were out of our minds with lust. I then wiggled out of my jeans while he pulled his off. We then grabbed each other again and continued grinding against each other, my wet, slippery pussy sliding up and down the length of his cock, pressing against my clit. "Ohhhhhbaby this feels so good" I said.

Suddenly, I could stand it any longer. I grabbed his hands and pulled him over to the couch against the wall. I lay down and put one leg on the back of the couch, the other on the floor, my pussy completely open. He got on the couch between my wide open legs, and thrust his cock deep into my pussy, causing me to gasp with the power and fullness. We were wild fucking animals. "FUCK ME," I screamed.

"Take my cock," he yelled, slamming deep into my pussy.

"Fuck me harder. Harder!" I yelled.

We were moaning and groaning, grunting and screaming at each other. He was on his knees, my legs wrapped around him, pulling him deeper into me. I had never fucked so hard in my life. He was a wild man driving me insane!"

"Give it to me hard. Harder! Harder! Oh God, I love how you're fucking me."

Suddenly, I got my hands on his chest and pushed him off of me and on to his back. I climbed on top, turned so that my ass was at his mouth and said, "I want you to eat me. I want to suck your cock."

It was as if I wanted to say and do everything I had never said or done before. His tongue was moving up and down my pussy, his hands squeezing my ass, while I devoured his cock, my mouth going up and down, making hungry slurping sounds. His tongue was licking my pussy, lapping up my juices. He then found my clit. My pussy was on fire and every lick of his tongue on my clit took me closer to exploding. I licked his cock like it was an ice cream cone, my tongue moving along the length of his cock and then I devoured it again, swallowing and bobbing my wet mouth up and down faster and faster. He put his finger in my ass causing me to scream, "Fuck my ass with your finger." He went deeper. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhmygod" I screamed. "Eat me! Eat me! Eat my pussy!"

I was out of my mind as his mouth and tongue sucked and licked my clit and he fucked my ass with his finger driving me over the edge. My whole body shuddered and shook just as a huge orgasm was building, but he suddenly stopped and I screamed, "Oh, no, no, no! Don't stop! Please!" I was delirious.

He then pushed me off of him and said, "Get on your knees and lean over the arm of the couch."

I got on my knees and crawled to the arm and leaned over it, my hands flat on the floor, my head and hair hanging, making me light headed, my ass and pussy completely open to him taking me.

He moved the tip of his cock up and down my pussy-- "Where do you want it—your ass or cunt?"

"I don't fucking care. Just fuck me, now," I screamed.

I was so horny and on the verge of cumming, I just needed his cock. He then rammed in to my dripping pussy, "OHHHHHHHHHHHYES FUCK ME!" I screamed as a huge orgasm swept over me. He kept fucking me, his thrusts going deep into me again and again and another orgasm ripped through me.

"Oh I'm cummmming," he screamed, but then suddenly pulled out, wanting our fucking each other to last longer.

He then roughly pulled me up and lay me on my back on the couch. He was sitting on his heels, his cock straight up. He turned me and got me to sit on his cock, facing away from him. I was riding his hard cock, leaning against his chest. He held my tits as I started to ride him, going up and coming down hard on cock. He then put one hand on my pussy, pressing and rubbing my clit with the palm of his hand. I had never felt anything so intense as I rose up and came down on his cock and suddenly, I felt my whole body shudder again as wave after wave of my orgasm swept over me. "Ohhhhhhhhhh this is so fucking hot," I screamed. "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmming."

I felt his cock swelling in me as he lifted me and brought me down hard on his cock, yelling "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cummmmmming!"

We both exploded at the same time and then I fell forward and he collapsed on my back. We were gasping and panting, unable to budge. Neither of us could speak. I thought I would pass out but slowly recovered. I had never experienced anything like that—it was more than a fantasy come true.

"Thanks for being bad with me." I said. "I loved it." I was breathing heavily.

"Me, too," he said."I never knew being bad could be so much fun."

He then rolled off of me and onto his side and turned me so that we were spooning. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. I loved the warmth of his body and his arms.

"So mister. What are you going to do—go home to your responsibilities, or stay with me and fool around?"

"Are you giving me an offer I can't refuse," he asked.

"Yes," I said, turning my head and looking into his eyes, smiling. "I want us to be fuck buddies until we can't stand it anymore." I paused as he looked into my eyes. "You don't get offers like that every day, buddy."

"I know," he said. "I'm still trying to make sense of what is happening. And I will have to go back home at some point."

"Home is where the heart is," I said, smiling.

He smiled back and said, "I guess I'll make myself at home and take one day at a time." And that's what he did. We had time to talk and get to know more about each other and of course, we fucked a lot.

A few days later, he took off to go back to his place and invited me to come visit him. The following weekend, I arrived at his cabin in the woods and stayed for a few days then a week later, he came back to my place and stayed for five days. And that became our routine. We both love our privacy, space and independence. We love each other deeply and found that this was a perfect way to have a relationship without compromising our individuality. It's been four years since the stranger came into that café and our lives suddenly changed. Maybe one day, we will share one place, but for now, it couldn't be better.

12