The Stranger in my Room

Story Info
Antonia comes out of the showers and finds a surprise.
1.6k words
3.68
81.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed through the window when I walked out of the shower. My wavy brown hair was wet and dripping with water, and my towel was draped over my shoulders. My olive skin shimmered with water droplets as I walked under the dim lights of the hallway, walking to my room. The door faced the window, and when I entered, there was a man halfway through my window, one leg in the room, the other bent on the windowsill. He looked up and saw me standing there, the look of surprise on his face. I looked at him, my brain still processing the scene.

Something suddenly clicked in my mind, and the man in the window was a threat. I opened my mouth to scream, but in a flash, he swung his leg over and rushed over to me, pushing me against the wall, his hand on my mouth. I cried out as I hit the wall, wincing at the pain in my shoudlers and the back of my head. The sudden force had made the towel slip away from my shoulders, revealing my body to this stranger.

I was frozen in fear, staring into the eye of this stranger. He was wearing tight black clothing, probably so he can climb up my house with agility. He was half a head taller than me, with sharp green eyes and short black hair. His skin was a shade darker than mine, and his hand against my mouth was firm, but not hurtful.

"Be a good little bitch and do what I say, and nobody gets hurt...understand?" He threatened in a low, husky voice. There was a light aroma of cigarrete in his breath. I said nothing, still frozen in fear. The man took out a switchblade from his pocket and pushed it against my neck. "Understand?" he asked again, gritting his teeth.

"Yes..." I said in a barely audible voice.

"Louder!" He barked.

"Yes!" I cried, squeezing my eyes shut. The stranger put his blade away and stepped away from me. I opened one eye and peeked at him, and saw that he was removing his clothing. I wanted to make a run for it, but he's got a knife. A knife that he could throw and impale me on the back of my neck, killing me in an instant. I decided to stay and do whatever this stranger tells me to, so I can live another day. When he stood before me, completely naked, I sucked in a breath.

He was nicely toned; a few muscles here and there, but not too much to be called muscular. His skin was soft and smooth, and there was a tattoo of some kinda of claw on his left bicep. My eyes trailed down to his abs, and further down, to his penis, his long, dangling member. He say me looking at his body and laughed, his voice low and soft. He took my chin roughly and pulled my face towards his, his lips crashing into mine.

His kiss was rough. He bit sucked and bit on my lip, his tongue intruding into my mouth and swished around, tangling my tongue with his. My fear slowly dissolved, and I found myself returning the kiss of this stranger, mashing my body against his, my arms thrown around his neck. The towel fell to the floor, and I stepped on it as he leaned me back, pressing me against the wall.

His hands rubbed the length on my waist, feeling the smooth, damp skin. They explored my body, lingering my my breasts. He squeezed them, the flesh bulging from between his fingers. I moaned into his mouth, and he pulled away, planting soft kisses on my neck. He nibbled on my neck, sending waves of pleasure down my body. He sucked on my collarbone, and kissed his way to my breasts. He pulled them up to his mouth and flicked his tongue quickly over my hard nipples, causing my to groan and whimper sensually. He bit down on one, sending spasms of pleasure down my stomach, to my pussy. His mouth clamped over the tip of my breasts and he sucked hungrily, like a hungry infant. When he was done assulting one nipple, he went on the the other, using twice the force. By the time he was done, my juices were oozing from my pussy.

He continued the trail of kisses, down to my stomach, down to my shaved crotch. I just shaved minutes ago in the shower, and he buried his nose on my crotch, breathing in the scent of the shaving cream. He extended his tongue and started to lick the bare skin, lapping lower until he got to my clit. His wide tongue lapped at my labia, picking up my juices. I moaned loudly, hearing myself voicing out my pleasure without intending to.

"Oh yes baby, lick my pussy," I moaned, "suck on my cunt, that's it baby, ohh..."

He did, pushing my legs aside and buring his face under my sex. His tongue dived into my pussy, twisting around in the tight, wet hole. I groaned and grinded my hips on his face, riding his tongue. The only sounds in the room were the sounds of slurping and the sound of my pleasure, echoing through the room.

When I felt myself close to a climax, the stranger pulled his face out, licking his lips. He stood up and kissed me again, letting me taste my juices. I savored it, kissing him hard, wiping my tongue all over his mouth, getting back every last drop of my pussy juice.

"Oh you little slut, look how slutty you are, you little whore," he grunted, squeezing my breasts roughly, twisting and pulling. I moaned and squirmed against the wall, my hands creeping into my pussy. "Nuh-uh," he said, pulling my hands out. "This little whore is not allowed to cum until I say, do you understand?"

"Yes..." I whimpered weakly, begging him with my eyes. He laughed and pushed my to my knees. He grabbed his cock and shook it in front of my face.

"You know what to do, you little slutty whore. Suck it," he ordered. I quickly took his member in my hands, my tongue licking along the length, staring from his balls to the tip, and repeating the cycle until his cock was slimy with my saliva. Then I put it in my mouth, and sucked it like a straw. He groaned and pressed down on my head, forcing himself deeper. His cock hit the back of my throat, making me gag. I tried to pull away but he grabbed my hair, controlling my head like a puppet. After a few more strokes, I got used to the feeling of his prick pressing down my throat, and told myself to enjoy it.

He soon started moving his hips, fucking my mouth faster and harder. His cock slammed into my throat now, making me cough and gag. This turned him on even more, and he told me he was going to cum.

"You better swallow every last drop, you filthy slut bitch," he said, releasing his load. I let his salty semen fill my cheeks before swallowing, then licked his cock clean.

"Oh, that's a good little slut," he groaned, pulling me to my feet. "Do you want me to fuck you now, little slutty whore?" he asked, his fingers squeezing and grabbing my went cunt. I shivered and moaned against his touch.

"Oh yeah, I want you to fuck me..." I whispered, breathing hard. He grabbed my crotch harder, rubbing his palms roughly against it.

"I can't hear you, you slutty whore. What was that?" he panted, grinding his hand against my pussy. I squealed and squirmed in his grasp.

"Oh baby fuck me!" I screamed desperately, "fuck my tight little pussy, right now!"

"Gladly," he said, hoisting my leg up around his waist, stabbing his hard prick into my tight, hot cunt. I cried out as he entered, loving the feel of my pussy being stretched and filled by this stranger. I wrapped my other leg around his waist and pulled myself close to him, allowing my pussy to swallow his whole cock. I moaned as his prick tickled my G-spot, my head spinning with pleasure. Still fucking me, he carried me to my bed and fucked me there, lifting my legs over my head. His balls slapped my ass as he fucked me hard, my breasts rocking in tempo. I feel myself coming close, the tingling starting from my pussy and flaring up to my chest. My cunt muscles tightened, and my hips buckled.

"I'm gonna come," I gasped, my head rolling.

"Not yet," the stranger grunted, biting down on my breasts. I squealed, not being able to take it anymore.

"Please," I pleaded, "I need to come so, so badly." I was whimpering now, my pussy hurting as I held back my orgasm. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, he gave me the go.

"Go ahead, little slutty whore, cum for me," he grunted, plowing my pussy. I let out a loud cry as I came, my body flailing wildly. The stranger pushed my shoulders down to keep my body in place, but my orgasm hit me hard. The rocking led to his release, and he shot his cum inside of my pussy. Halfway through, his cock slipped out and sprayed sticky cum over my buckling body, splattering my my stomach and breasts. I lay on my bed, my chest heaving up and down while the stranger composed himself and got dressed.

He walked over to me a kissed me again, his tongue slipping something round and flat into my mouth. He pushed it to the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow it. I looked at him in confusion, my vision starting to blur. He gave my nipple one last pinch before climbing out the window, disappearing into the night. A short while later, I blacked out, falling to a dreamless sleep.