The Stranger on Cliff Lane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You bastard,' She hissed.

'You don't mind.' He answered quietly.

The trouble was that he was right, she didn't mind, not really. Perhaps that was because she didn't recognise the couple, who had been stopped dead in their tracks by the abrupt display and were now gazing openly at her body. Not that they were seeing her very clearly. They were only a matter of yards away, but in the moonless night that had now surrounded them all Diane could make out were the pale ovals of their faces, and so she was secure in the knowledge that they couldn't see her any more distinctly. The white flesh of her thighs and uncovered breasts would be about all, and they wouldn't know whose flesh it was they were seeing. The anonymity of the night saved her blushes and made her exhibitionism exciting rather than embarrassing, even though she realised that if the pair were locals they might work out who she was from where she was. But right just then that didn't seem to matter, she was simply wondering how long they would stay and how far he would take things with them there. Part of her wanted them gone, but another, more adventurous part now wanted them to stay.

Feeling her relax a little he released her arms and cupped her breast once more, pinching her nipple hard between finger and thumb. She felt a surge of excitement that made her moan quietly at him showing their viewers what turned her on.

But that was as far as it was destined to go. It was as if her low moan of passion brought the couple to their senses, telling them exactly what they were seeing, for they both suddenly averted their eyes and hurried away, walking rapidly along the lane, their silence almost tangible.

'Are we going to stay here until they come back?' She asked in a whisper, not quite sure what answer she wanted.

'Depends on when that is, and if they do.' He responded.

'They've got to.' It was a dead end lane and so the couple would have to return at some point.

'We'll have to hope they take their time then.' He told her, tweaking her nipple again. 'Because we're not going to rush things, are we?'

She hoped that the couple were visitors rather than residents who she would have to meet long after her lover had gone home. She groaned her pleasure, her eyes closing briefly as she thought about the implications. The instant embarrassment of getting caught was a wonderful turn on, but repeated humiliation each time they met afterwards was not. She pushed the fear of recognition from her mind and surrendered to the situation, with rushing things the last thing she wanted.

'I hope not.'

He bent slightly, his hand sliding back down into her pubes, now seeking her pussy. She was tempted to just part her legs further and let him do as he wished, but then why should he make all the running? He had dictated things so far, now she abruptly decided, it was her turn. She felt his fingertips at the top of her cleft, exploring for her clit, but she resisted this time and gently pulled away.

'All in good time.' She whispered, in awe of her own nerve. 'It's my turn now.'

She didn't give him time to reply; she simply turned and dropped to her knees before him, her fingers wrapping themselves around his erection once more. What made her take the lead again she wasn't really sure, although she thought their exposure to the passing couple had a lot to do with it. It was almost certainly pure lust brought on by the discovery that an exciting sex life was still possible. Even as that thought passed through her mind she was opening her mouth in eager anticipation of what she intended.

His cock was big, not massive but big enough for the head to fill her mouth. She closed her eyes with contentment as her lips closed behind his glans and his guiding hands landed on her head. She knew she was good at this, it had been one of David's favourite things and something she loved doing, and so she licked and sucked her new lover's penis in long slow sexy sweeps, just as she used to do before, swirling her tongue around the head, taking it right in as far as she could and then pulling back so that the cool evening air played on the wet shaft.

'Hmmm, that is so good.' He told her, confirming her conviction with a voice hoarse with arousal.

She pulled her mouth away to answer, her finger and thumb wanking him as she spoke. 'I'm glad, and I'm going to take it to the end.'

His sudden jolt of surprise at her declaration made her smile even as her mouth went back around his cock to continue in the same languorous manner. There was no hurry; she knew that when he did come it would be worth the wait. Perhaps their unintentional spectators would return in time to witness her success, and perhaps they would like to see more - and so would she.

A glance up and then she released his cock, smiling at him quickly as reassurance that she wasn't stopping, before reaching for his belt, unhooking it and tugging it loose. Then with another quick look up at him to be sure of his consent she worked his jeans over his hips and pulled them down. For a moment she giggled quietly at the sight of his erection threaded through the flies of his boxer shorts, but then she disentangled him and pulled them down to join his jeans around his ankles. This time he'd had the foresight to wear slip-on shoes and now he kicked them off, allowing her to work his clothing over each foot in turn and leave him completely undressed from the waist down. He grinned back down at her.

'There's not a lot of point in keeping this on then, is there?' He asked, pulling his tee-shirt over his head and so completing the job, standing naked with his feet planted almost arrogantly apart and waiting for her to continue.

She smiled without speaking again and took his cock back into her mouth, one hand wrapping itself around his shaft unhampered now by any clothing. This was something she loved to do, to give the ultimate in service to a man for the ultimate in trust placed in her. It was almost a source of pride that she could give such intimate pleasure. Her tongue moved around the head of his cock, massaging, licking, and polishing until he groaned with pleasure and his fingers entwined themselves into her hair so tightly that it became painful. She didn't care; she knew what she wanted ands she was determined to get it. She rubbed his shaft between finger and thumb, wanking him as she sucked, at the same time taking him as deep as she could into her mouth as a counterpoint to her hand. Trying as hard as she knew how to make him come.

Suddenly he gave a long deep groan and staggered slightly as if his legs were giving way, and flooded her mouth with his cum. Adrenalin shot through her at her success and she sucked and lapped even harder, feeling unexpectedly pleased at each spurt that filled her mouth and just a little disappointed when his spurts dwindled away and he stood spent and gasping, with his hands on her shoulders to support jelly legs.

'Thank you.' He gasped eventually.

'My pleasure.' She replied, and it was.

She looked up at him as she waited for him to recover, wondering as she knelt there why it had been so important for her to blow this stranger. Perhaps, she decided eventually, it was the very fact that he was a stranger that did it, appealing to some newly discovered sense of adventure. Perhaps that was why, after the initial shock, being seen by the other couple had been so exciting. If that was the case, she determined, then this middle aged woman was going to enjoy life once more.

She was still kneeling in front of him, but now he sank to his knees also, his hands still resting on her shoulders.

'Is there any reason?' He asked after taking a few minutes to recover. 'Why I'm naked and you still have some clothes left?'

'None that I can think of.' She told him, smiling and standing. 'Would you like me not to have?'

'It would be nice.' He told her, one eyebrow raised. 'And it would be only fair.'

'I suppose you're right.' She sighed, feigning reluctance in reaching for the zip at the side of her skirt.

Very soon she stood before him totally naked, feeling proud that he wanted her like that but at the same time pleased that the darkness prevented him seeing too much detail. All of a sudden he reached for her, his hands around her bottom, pulling her closer and nuzzling his face into her pubes as if to savour her scent. Now in a strange way their positions were reversed and he knelt before her. She smiled in pleasure at the thought and tangled her hands into his hair, feeling his warm breath on the top of her thigh, contrasting sexily with the cool evening breeze, and his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her bottom.

'Lie down.' He instructed her softly.

She looked down at him in surprise at his quick recovery, but then did as he said, shuffling her back on the grass to make her self comfortable and then parted her legs in expectation of them making love. But that wasn't quite what he had in mind, he wasn't quite ready for that so soon and instead of lowering himself on top of her he positioned himself between her legs, pushed them back with his hands and lowered his face to her pussy.

'I like to repay favours.' He told her.

If she was good at oral sex, he was better. His tongue probed her vagina, slid along the length of her slit and flicked at her clitoris, each action giving her a different pleasure, each sending a different thrill through her. Soon she found herself gripping her own ankles and pulling her legs as far back as her aging hips would go, freeing his hands for anything else he wanted to do to her.

She could just about make out the smile he shot her in the darkness, and then he rested himself on his elbows and used his fingers to part her pussy lips, holding them wide open for his tongue. Now he could make longer sweeps along her cleft, running the tip of his tongue down from her clit, right along past her pussy and on to her perineum before making the return using the flat of his tongue instead, pausing only to explore and probe the entrance to her tunnel. She gasped with pleasure, her hips instinctively trying to push back at him, but in that position it wasn't possible and she had to just let it happen and surrender to his attentions.

The whole thing seemed so very erotic. To have a man doing this in the open where the residual warmth in the ground, the softness of the grass on her naked skin, the coolness of the night air and the heat of his tongue roving along her pussy all combined to give her the thrill of her life, and its effects were not long in coming. Her orgasm hit her with very little warning, so that wave after wave of pure pleasure suddenly surged through her and made her moan out loud, not caring if anyone else heard her. She didn't even think until later that the two walkers might be within earshot. In fact all she was thinking about was trying to prevent her body from jerking and shuddering so much that his mouth lost contact with her pussy, but he quickly thrust his hands under her widespread thighs to grasp her hips and carried on licking at her until finally, eventually, the intensity diminished and her climax was over, leaving her washed-out and gasping for breath.

She released her legs so that her feet fell back to land beside him and she slumped back onto the grass, happy but spent. But it was as if her climax had never happened, for he carried on licking at her, running his tongue along her pussy and lapping at her clit.

'God, wait a minute.' She gasped, her hand pushing weakly at the top of his head.

She had loved what he had done, and yes she wanted it another time, but not straight away, she couldn't cope with it for a second time. But he hadn't read the same script; he just ignored her, gripped her hips even harder and pulled her onto his mouth. She had no choice, or so she told herself, and she had to let him carry on, gasping softly as his tongue induced little orgasmic aftershocks when it flicked at her over sensitised clit.

Then he abruptly changed tactic, and instead of his mouth travelling the length of her slit he suddenly clamped it over her clit and sucked the little nubbin into his mouth, nipping it between his lip-covered teeth as he brushed it rapidly back and forth with the very tip of his tongue. She'd never had that done before and it felt wonderful, so good and so different, his teeth gripping her firmly through the padding of his lips, not hurting but tightly enough to be noticeable and enough to prevent it from slipping free as his tongue flicked at it.

'Oh my god!'

She wasn't someone who invoked her deity as a matter of course, but this time the words just seemed to utter themselves, so intense were the sensations. She hooked her hands behind her knees once more and pulled herself wide open for him, giving herself to his teeth and tongue. Her first orgasm had hardly gone away; in fact she was on a kind of plateau of arousal, feeling the effects of the first merging flawlessly into the beginnings of another in a kind of rolling climax that just seemed to go on and on. It wasn't so much coming again as coming still.

A twig or something was sticking into her back, but she didn't care, she just wanted his tongue to never stop. But the discomfort made her aware of her surroundings once more, and of her very unladylike position, legs rolled back and wide with a man's face buried between them in her sopping pussy. What, she wondered, would any passers-by think of her now? Not that she cared. She giggled quickly to herself, picturing them being caught and him raising his face from her pussy, glistening wet from her juices. Oh god, just the thought of that turned her on even more.

'I'm going to come.' She told him, feeling herself heading for a second peak.

He nodded between her legs, not lifting his mouth from her pussy.

'I'm coming.'

Once again she called out her pleasure, looking around wildly as she did so, half in fear that someone would hear her, and half in hope that they would. Nobody was there and she surrendered herself to her climax, letting it wash over her, through her, making her gasp with each wave and her body jerk and jolt just as hard as before.

This time when it was over she felt totally shattered, she let her legs drop back to the ground and simply lay limp, gasping for breath, feeling her pussy throbbing, feeling the night air on the sheen of post coital sweat on her skin. This time when she pushed his face away she meant it, there was no way she could cope with his tongue any more.

'No more.' She told him. 'I can't take any more right now.'

He looked up from between her legs. 'Nice though, wasn't it?'

She couldn't dispute that, and she just smiled and nodded her agreement. 'Yes, but you've made my clit sore.'

That was only sort of true. She could certainly feel where he had gripped it, but really it was an excuse to give herself a rest. In any case she reasoned to herself, his tongue must be aching by now.

'Sorry.' He said, speaking into her pubes and sounding only partly apologetic. 'Don't want to overdo things, now do we?'

She looked down and smiled, letting her arms fall wide as an expression of her fatigue. He raised himself so that he was kneeling between her legs and gazing down at her naked body. She knew it must look pale and wan in the dark, but his did too.

'If that's how you look when you've had enough...' He let his voice trail off.

'Who says I've had enough?' She protested. 'I just said I need a break, and then...' She was staring meaningfully at his revitalised erection.

He glanced down, following her gaze.

'Okay. Break over.'

Before she could object her had moved forward and lowered himself on top of her, his hand reaching for his cock to guide it into her.

'Oh my god.' She said again, feeling his tip searching for her entrance. 'I'm not ready.'

'Ready or not, here I come.' He announced, finding his goal and sliding into her, knowing that her protest was bogus.

'You bastard,' She admonished him, but far from trying to rebuff him she parted her legs further in invitation, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding deeply into her very wet passage.

'You see.' He told her, easing his body forward over hers a little. 'You do want me after all. Don't you?'

'God, yes.' She agreed, wrapping her legs around his back and pulling him close.

His mouth closed over hers and she could taste herself on him in a curiously erotic reminder of what he had just been doing. As they kissed her adjusted his position, getting himself ready, his cock pressing deeper into her as he prepared himself. Then he pulled back, gazed down at her through the darkness and very abruptly began to fuck her.

There was no gentle lovemaking this time. It was as if he had been waiting for his cock to recover from her blowjob, wanting her but unable to take her, and now he could he fucked her hard, ramming himself deep into her as hard and fast as he could, grunting into her ear with effort. She held on to him, feeling that same anonymous something still digging into her back but more cruelly now. She didn't mind, it fitted the moment, the savageness of their coupling, and she also knew that passion was causing her to dig her nails into his shoulders in a kind of accidental retribution.

It didn't last long, it couldn't last long. Very soon his breathing became harsh and erratic, telling her that he was close, but then so was she. She could feel another climax just waiting in the wings, getting stronger and getting closer, so that she knew that when she did come it would be amazing.

They came almost at the same moment; he beating her to it by nothing more than a split second. Her own climax finally triggered by the feeling of his cock slamming into her and then twitching inside her, accompanied by a deep animalistic growl in her ear as his dam burst and he came, flooding her with his cum. She cried out and clung to him, her nails biting into his shoulders and her heels beating at his back.

When it was over they lay together quietly on the grass, clinging to each other in silent awe, both stunned by the power of their own orgasms. She felt liberated by it all, she'd been able to express herself sexually again, do the things that she enjoyed without feeling guilty about betraying David. She'd even felt excited by getting caught by the couple walking past. What a turn on that had been, to stand facing them, her breasts on show and her lover's hand down her panties. She felt a weird kind of thrill at the thought.

But then without warning she began a sudden search for her clothing, looking around and sweeping them together, passing his clothes to him as she pulled on her panties and hooked up her bra.

'You're not cold, are you?' He asked, puzzled by her sudden actions.

'No, but that couple haven't come back yet. I don't want them to catch us.'

'You didn't mind before.'

'That was before.' She explained. 'I was all hot and bothered then. I'd feel embarrassed if they caught us now.'

He chuckled to himself, sitting naked on the grass and pulling his socks on. 'I can never understand women.' He complained with a smile.

'Nor can I.' She replied, more honestly than he believed.

12