The Straying Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long while he simply admired her ample curves, oddly intrigued at how their shape changed from a moment ago when she was standing. The long pear shaped breasts that swept nearly to her navel now grew flatter while spreading out, spilling from her chest in the most appealing way and forming an impossibly large circumference.

He knew even before touching them that her breasts would be as soft and pliant as pillows. A moment later he discovered how right he was. Running first his fingertips, then his palms over the perfectly shaped spheres, he explored their full breadth, delighting in how they felt where they belonged...in his hands.

He traced the outer edge of her generous nipples, following the erotically irregular shape with the tip of his finger before moving slowly towards the center, all the while imagining how they would taste in his mouth.

Through half closed eyes, she searched his eyes...the windows to his soul...a passage to his mind, and when she did, they revealed to her his every wish and desire. She read the message perfectly and knew what he wanted. Scooping her DD's in her hands, she gently pressed them together and pushed them up, presenting her gift to him.

With a husky masculine groan of approval, he ogled the hefty handfuls spilling from her diminutive palms, then gave in to his desire and kissed her nipples. Those first kisses, gentle and tentative, were met with a murmur of approval. "Mmmmmm," she sighed contentedly, a sigh that morphed into a gasp a second later when he wrapped his lips around one and swallowed it, taking it fully in his mouth...then the other...

After sampling her plump pink treats, he moved his hands, placing them atop hers, then squeezed both her hands and breasts beneath his. "Do you like them? she asked shyly, "my breasts? Hubby thinks they're too bi..."

his response cut her words short. "Hubby is wrong" he said simply and authoritatively. Then he moved his hand to her stomach, caressing it just as he had her breasts. "And he definitely hates my big tummy" she said.

"Once again, hubby is wrong", he repeated, reassuring her with that same note of authority. "Being curvy means more than just big boobs," he told her as he swept his hand over the rounded expanse of her stomach. "I love all of your curves, pretty baby" And to emphasize his point, he skimmed down her hip and back up her thigh. Her thighs were thick...full...ripe. In a word, they were perfect. "All of your curves." he repeated.

Keeping his palm planted to her warm inner thigh, he looked down at the woman captured in his lap and hands...his prize. "You've been a very patient girl' he said, adding "I think it's time I answered your question."

She looked up at him expectantly, waiting eagerly. "I'm going to do everything your husband won't do. I'm going to make you feel like the beautiful seductress you are." He paused and drank in the sight of her from head to toe. "I'm going to explore your body as well as your mind," he told her while moving his hand to her chest. He trailed the center of her body, moved slowly over her breasts, across her stomach.

"Uh...huh" she mouthed breathlessly, her body stirring in pleasure. He paused again, then boldly sunk his hand beneath her panties, stroked her luxuriant mound, dipped his fingers tentatively between her lips. "Oh god...oh god...ooohhh" she breathed as he plied her lips and penetrated her pussy.

"But there's a small matter we have to resolve first," he said with mock seriousness while withdrawing his hand. "And I think you know what that is, don't you, young lady?"

"Biting nervously at her lip, she looked up at him and whispered," Is it my...my panties, sir? His smile answered her question more clearly than any words. His smile told her that yes, it was indeed her panties he was referring to. And it just so happened to be time to part ways with those panties.

She moved her hands there, placing them directly atop the thin lacy material. It was her last chance attempt at retaining her panties...her last scrap of clothing, but it was a half hearted attempt at best. She knew full well that he would simply brush her hands away and take what he wanted. In fact, she was relishing the thought of him doing just. And she wasn't disappointed.

As effortlessly as if he was flicking a pesky fly away, he took her wrists in his hand and brushed them aside, placing them harmlessly at her sides. He hooked his thumbs beneath the waist band while she protested weakly, "But...but...with no panties on, you could do...you could do anythi...her words trailed off unfinished as he began tugging, pulling.

Without being consciously aware of what she was doing, she lifted her bottom at the appropriate moment...felt her panties being whisked away...gliding smoothly down her stocking clad legs until they lay bunched at her ankles.

He moved his hand to the small patch of chestnut colored hair that adorned her pussy, pleased that she had ignored the popular trend. He enjoyed the look and feel of her more natural state...began stroking it...brushing his fingers through her downy soft mound. As he did, she sank deeper into his clutches...thrusting her abdomen up instinctually to meet his touches. He moved his free hand to the bolster of the couch and cradled the back of her head while she tilted it back. A simple movement, but one that made her feel like a little girl...safe and secure.

His other hand however, was making her feel something else entirely. Though she was the one who had stripped for him, she was the one who had removed most of her clothes for him, it was he who had just laid her bare, literally and figuratively...all of her, including a spot previously the sole domain of a certain mister. And now that she was bared, this man...this man who seemed to know her every wish and desire so well was staking his claiming to that domain.

It was a pivotal moment...a turning point. No longer ashamed or afraid, she began embracing her naked splendor, reveling in it, wanting to display herself fully and completely. She tried opening her legs only to discover that her ankles were bound by the twisted remains of her panties. She tried even harder, pressing her knees open while he absently reached down to help her.

He freed one foot, then the other, carefully pulling her panties over the heels of her shoes. She kicked the unneeded garment away and immediately pressed her thighs wide open, brazenly revealing her exquisite pussy to him. Clamping his hand to her ankle, he traveled the length of her leg, moving ever closer to her promised land.

She knew exactly what he was doing...teasing her, building her anticipation by forcing her to wait. "What else did he have in his bag of tricks," she wondered. Having already entered her pleasure zone, she traveled deeper into that blissful place as he continued to traverse her thigh, inching toward her pussy at an agonizingly slow pace.

She twitched with excitement, stirred with lust, anticipating every move, every touch eagerly. When his fingertips found their mark, her eyes fluttered, blinking away an enveloping darkness. She spread her already open thighs wider, encouraging him to explore, and when he did, her eyes fluttered again, then closed, blocking out the outside world.

For the next...who knows how long, he stroked her, he plied her, but he did it so effortlessly, so gently that he also calmed her...lulling her into a relaxed state. So soft were his barely there touches that she hardly felt him move his hand away...was only dimly aware of the feel of his hand traveling up the center of her body.

When he reached his intended spot, he rested his forearm on her chest, leaned down and whispered directly in her ear. "Oh, I almost forgot," he calmly said, "there is one other little thing I'm going to do." Clamping his palm to her neck, he held her tightly and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you... hard and deep."

12