The Streamer

Story Info
What happens behind the camera of your favorte streamer?
5.1k words
4.16
16.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

This story will take a different turn from my usual sci-fi road. A little modern world view on what is happening on the other side of your screens. As usual everything is fictional.

*****

Wednesday, 21 December 2017, 21:59

"Alright, time for my evening stream. Gee, I can't wait."

The clock turns 22:00 and a beautiful figure appears in front of a camera.

"Hi, there. Did you miss me? I missed you. Do you wanna play? I wanna play. Let's see what I have in my magic bag today."

The girlish figure with big breasts drags a big bag in view of the camera and opens it. Upon closer inspection the girl is wearing a black party mask, a matching set of bra and panties and long striped thigh high socks. She buries her hand in the bag as if she is searching for something.

"Let's see what Santa has brought for me this year. Have I been a good girl... or bad?"

She takes out a small item and reveals it to the camera. It is a small pink plastic chastity cage, so small it fits in the palm of her hand.

"Aww, looks like Santa is watching me after all. I better not disappoint him then."

She stands up and moves closer to the camera until only her panties can be seen. She pulls them down and reveals a tiny cock flopping around in a shaved pubic region. A 'click' sound is heard and the girl reveals the chastity cage for the camera while adjusting the focus. She positions the cage next to her genitals and starts to adjust it. Her soft dick is placed on the open device and she closes it. Next she takes a pink translucent plastic ring and forces it through the designated loop holes and around her tiny balls. Finally she finishes by taking a metal pink heart-shaped lock and slides it in the proper loop hole and locks it with the small key.

"Such a small key... it can easily be lost. But do I even care?"

She moves away from view for a second and then reappears again. Her panties are back on her hips covering her caged penis. She kneels besides the bag again.

"Let's see what else Santa has brought me."

She plunges her hand inside and brings out a big black double-ended dildo. On its package it reads 'Black Behemoth for Big Girls only' '15 inch, handle with care'. She removes the package and grabs it. Lifting it up to her face she places it horizontally and looking at the camera she gives a very seductive look and proceeds to lick the entire length of the shaft. After she is done she positions it vertically to her face and look up to the tip which is very high above her head.

"Santa thinks I've been a good girl after all. Why else would he send me a lifelike dildo of his own dick? I love you Santa and I promise to be a good girl next year too."

She stands up and moves to the camera, lifting it up and moving it away so it faces the bed. She plays with the options for a bit, trying to focus it on a single spot and climbs on the bed. Lying on her stomach she winks at the camera and goes on to lick the black monster, eventually taking it inside her mouth. The girl then proceeds to give the rubber toy a deep blowjob, taking it very deep and gagging herself for a few seconds before removing it and taking a big breath.

"Mmm, that was nice."

She reaches below her bed and grabs a bottle of lube.

"Remember, always make your pussy wet... so you don't regret."

She smiles and pours a little on her hand and spreads her legs for the camera. Biting her lips she pulls her panties to the side and reveals her pink asshole. Then using her lubed hand she applies it to her hole, silently moaning from the cold liquid. She sticks one finger in then two. Moving her fingers inside, she closes her eyes and opens her mouth with a big smile. Eventually she moves a third and fourth finger inside and begins to fingerfuck herself harder and faster. She slows down every ten seconds so she doesn't tire herself out. After about five minutes of foreplay she stops and looks at the camera.

"It's time for the main dish. Where did my big black fucker go to?"

The girl reaches to grab the dildo and moves herself, lying on her right side with her left leg stretched high in the air. She positions the head of the dildo against her moist pussy and pushes it inside. She was already lubed and stretched herself so it goes in with no problem.

"Aww yeah, this feels good. I wonder how much cock my pussy can take."

She stuffs her dildo deep inside her while moving it in and out, slowly moving further and further inside her. She moans loudly and keeps the dildo in place as far as it would go.

"Looks like I can't take more than this. But how much did I take?"

She slowly slides the dildo out of her ass while using her thumb to mark the closest place it was next to her anus until it pops out. She sighs deeply and gets up pointing the dildo to the camera.

"Wow, look how much I got inside me! Almost half of it. I wish I had a girlfriend to share my toy with her. Would you like to be my girlfriend? Do you want to play with my toy too?"

The girl reaches under her bed again and takes a magic wand. Then she takes off her panties and throws them away. She positions herself on all fours with her ass pointing to the camera and with her head down she slides her black lover inside her hungry hole again. As she did before, she slowly starts to fuck herself but picked up the pace over the next 10 minutes.

"Oh how I wish I had a real cock to play with. I wish an alpha male would come and treat me like a whore."

Her hands were getting tired so she takes the magic wand and turns it on. She positions it right on the head of her caged cock and the plastic starts to vibrate at very high frequency. Her eyes roll backwards and she thrusts her dildo deeper and faster inside her.

"Oh... my... gosh... That's... the... stuff... Oh god! Oh God! OH GOD! OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD YOU BLACK NIGGER! FUCK ME! OH HOW I ACHE TO CUM! OH MY GOD!"

Her hands start shaking and her toes begin to curl. She jams the dildo one last time as deep as it would go and starts to convulse while her cum begin to drip in very large drops. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth wide open she drops the still vibrating magic wand and collapses on one side. The dildo now released slowly makes its way out of her ass and it hits the sheets. Her ass now gaping open for the world to see makes little twitches and eventually closes entirely. She breathes heavily for the next few minutes before she stands up and turn her vibrating toy off.

"Oh my gosh. That was so intense. I'm sorry for using the N word everybody. I didn't mean to. I really am so sorry. Oh and look at all the mess I've done. I can't leave my room like this. I need to take a shower so I guess this is the end of the stream for today. Thank you all for the donations. Uhm. I won't be streaming tomorrow. Or the day after that. But I will be streaming a special X-mas show just for my darling viewers on the 24th all day. Be sure to check me out. Alright, that would be all for now. Kisses, bye."

She turns the stream off, removes her mask and clothes and goes to the bathroom with her sheet and her black dildo in hand. She tosses the sheet in the laundry basket and steps in the shower.

Saturday, 24 December 2017, 10:56

The bell rings. A short guy goes to open the door. Through the peephole he sees two men in front. One is about the same height maybe a little taller and the other is towering above him. The guy opens the door and raises one eyebrow.

"Can I help you?"

The shorter guest starts talking first. Both men are African-American and look like they belong in a gang.

"Uhh yes. Does George Frick live here?"

"Yes he does. He's not here right now though. Can I take a message?"

"Oh man, he's not? Alright cool. That's perfect."

"Who are you guys?"

"I'm Matt and this here is my cousin Trey. We're friends of big G over here and we thought we would come for a surprise visit. I'm sorry to hear he's not home."

"Oh no it's ok, he just ran a few minutes ago to get some stuff from the market. I'm Keith, his brother. Come in make yourselves at home."

"No no we don't want to intrude."

"Aw don't be ridiculous it's my pleasure, come in."

"Thanks man you're the bomb."

They come in and go in the living room, sit on the couch and Keith starts again.

"So you're his friends? I didn't know he had any friends."

Matt and Trey share a look.

"Well, I mean, who doesn't have any friends? Am I right? But since you're here and he isn't maybe we could make something out of it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's no big deal, I understand if you say no. But right now we have the perfect opportunity to prank him. He is not here and he's not expecting us. What do you say? You in?"

"Hell yeah I'm in. How do we do this?"

Matt looks around the room.

"Well how about we go in his room and hide and when he comes we surprise him. We can even film it and put it on YouTube later."

"Uhh yeah that's fine and all but his room is always locked and he tells me never to disturb him."

"Ah, well, you know how the life of a streamer is. The dude needs some privacy and don't want any interruptions during his videos."

"Yeah I guess."

"Ok so we can't use his room. I guess we can hide in here or something? I don't know."

Keith pauses for a moment to think.

"Actually. There is a way we can get in his room."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I have a spare key. And George said I should use it only in an extreme emergency. Like if the room is on fire or something. Or if he hasn't shown for lunch or dinner."

"Alright man that's awesome."

"Let me just warn you that I haven't ever entered his room before so I can't guarantee what condition it might be in so... look out."

"Yeah, yeah, we understand."

Keith pulls the spare key from his pocket and proceeds to open the door. The door is open now and they enter a very girly room. They look around. The walls are pink, the carpet is pink, the sheets are pink, and the furniture is pink. Everything is pink. Matt turns to Keith.

"Do you have a sister?"

"I don't understand. What the fuck is up with all this girly shit?"

"Wait till you see what's in here..."

Keith and Matt turn to Trey who is holding an open drawer full of various sex toys and accessories.

"Holly molly. I... I don't get it."

"Keith? Do you know what your brother streams?"

"Games, I think."

"Have you seen any of his streams?"

"No, I don't have any interest in that."

Matt and Trey share a look again.

"Ok, I think we better come clean. Keith? We're not actually your brother's friends. We don't really know him apart from his streams."

"What exactly does he stream?"

Trey pulls his phone and shows Keith a video of a young girl stripping.

"We believe this is him. Or someone he knows. We tracked him here from the website and we were hoping we could have some fun with him. He is always teasing his viewers..."

"That can't be him. This girl has large tits. No way it's my brother."

Matt opens the wardrobe and sees a pair of boobs held together by a red bra.

"Trey?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have the latest video?"

"Yeah."

"What kinda bra is she wearing?"

"Let me check real quick. Uhm. Red."

Matt takes the boobs out and shows them to the guys behind him.

"Wow dude are those real?"

Matt looks at Trey with a "wtf face".

"What? No, you dumbass. This is what he wears to appear as if he got tits.

Keith sits on the bed.

"Well, I don't know how to react to all this. My brother is a little faggot."

"It's not all bad man. He has a lot of fans watching him every day."

"Every day?"

"Well he likes what he does. He gets donations from his fans to continue doing what he likes."

"Huh. Well. I guess. So now what?"

Matt puts his hands on his head and sighs.

"We could... do the prank anyway? I don't know man you decide."

"I'll call him to see if he's coming soon."

Keith pulls out his phone and exits the room.

"Hey man listen... Ah ok. So where are you? And when are you... Ah ok. Cool. So how long are you... yeah ok. Nah it's nothing. I was just wondering. It's ok. Yeah I know. Don't worry bro I'll take care of it. Ok. Bye."

Keith enters the room again.

"So uhm. He said he is going to a shop across town to get Christmas presents."

"Oh, ok. Guess we'll wait him here then."

"And he won't be back for another 5-6 hours."

"Ooh, that's a long ass wait."

"Maybe we should leave."

"Nah it's ok. You can stay for dinner if you want. It's gonna be the 2 of us alone anyway. What's the harm of inviting two more people."

"Ok we accept. Thank you very much. If there's anything we can help you with just name it."

"Well there is something but nah, it's stupid."

"What is it? We will do it. Right, Trey?"

"Uhh, yeah, sure."

"Well, I was wondering if I could see some of his videos. I'm just curious what he does."

"Well, ok but I gotta warn you. It may get uncomfortable for you."

"I've seen my brother naked. I can handle it."

"Well ok then."

Trey gives his phone to Keith. It's playing the latest video. Keith's eyes are glued to the screen. 30 minutes pass by. The guys are making comments on what they like. Keith is silent for the most part. It comes to the part where he screams "NIGGER". Keith just shuts his eyes and mumbles.

"Jesus."

"Yeah, a lot of people in the comments were shocked to hear that too. But it's ok. He didn't mean it."

Video goes for another 10 minutes. Keith hands the phone back to Trey.

"I wanna ask you something. I don't exactly know how to ask this but here goes. My brother seems like he likes this a lot. And since you're his fans and you came all this way here just to have some fun with him, and since he isn't here... Wanna do this thing with me? Instead."

"Do what?"

"Have fun with me. I can dress like him in the video and we could do stuff..."

"I don't know man. It seems a little gay."

Matt looks at Trey.

"A little? Look, Keith, it's not that we don't wanna, it's just that we don't think we're gonna enjoy it."

"Well Matt, I guess there is no harm if we could just try. Keith here kinda looks like his brother. If we follow Gigi's rules maybe we could make it work..."

"Excuse me. Gigi?"

"That's what your brother calls himself on the website. His "girl" name if you will."

"Oh I see. George, Gigi. That's cool. Kinda."

"Ok Keith you got yourself a deal. Strip down so we know what we are dealing with here. And don't worry we're not gonna tell anyone about this so everything will be cool."

Keith undresses himself fast and throws everything on the floor. He is hair free everywhere below his eyebrows. Matt and Trey lean slightly backwards.

"Daaaaaamnnn. Do you shave your body?"

"I'm a swimmer. It is required."

"Oh ok. Well, kudos. We won't have to shave you then. Next is... uhh..."

"Put on the tits!!"

"Uh yeah the tits."

"Can I get a little help with them? They're kinda heavy."

"Sure man I'll help."

Trey puts down his phone and goes behind Keith's back, adjusting the bra and the tits in place. They are not staying in one place it seems.

"Maybe he uses some kind of glue. I don't know."

"Well I don't want to have tits all day. Can we skip this and maybe get a regular bra?"

"Kind of a deal breaker but you're right. Trey, find him something. According to the rules all bra and panties must match."

"Do these match?"

Trey says while pulling a pair of panties and bra from one of the drawers. They are indeed a matching pair of black bra and panties.

"Perfect. Put them on, Keith. Keith, Keith. I don't think this is right. According to the rules you need a girly name. Since you're Keith... Keitha? Kathy? How does Kathy sounds?"

"It's cute... I think..."

"Alright. Kathy it is."

"How many rules are there?"

"A lot actually. George sure put a lot of work in this thing."

"Can you give me a moment to fix myself maybe? Leave your phone here so I can look through the rules real quick and dress myself."

"Sure man ok."

Matt and Trey leave the room and go to the living room. Keith locks the door behind them. The duo sits and starts talking.

"Dude, this is awesome. We're finally gonna have some fun. Wish it would be with Gigi though."

"Trey, man, I think we should be thankful that we got his brother instead."

"What do you mean?"

"Well look at us. We're nobodies. We came here to what? Demand that she has sex with us?"

"We were gonna pay her."

"She's not a prostitute dude. She's a popular cam whore. And we're the jerks who just barged in here hoping to get some tail. Face it. If Gigi was here instead of her brother, she would laugh her ass off at us and slam the door in our faces."

"Well when you say it like this, it does sound horrible. Hey we are gonna have fun with Kathy now. And we're gonna have Christmas dinner with both of them later. Isn't this the best Christmas ever?"

Matt sits in silence.

"Matt?"

Matt turns his head towards Trey.

"What is it man?"

"Trey something smells here."

"Damn I thought you wouldn't notice."

"Not that. Also..."

Matt punches Trey hard in the arm.

"Ouch."

"Doesn't this seem a little too easy?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look as far as we know there is a guy in the other room who is dressing up like a girl and reading rules he must follow to have some good time with us."

"Yeah and?"

"What are the chances that this is just a coincidence? What if this was planned? And another thing, this whole "I'm leaving you alone so I can dress-up for you". What if he calls the cops? Let's look at this from his point of view. "There are two black guys here who I don't know and they are going to have sex with me. I just locked myself in my brother's room and waiting until the cops arrive to take them away." We look like motherfucking robbers here. I think we should get going."

"And I think you're being paranoid. Listen to yourself. Why can't you just appreciate a Christmas miracle."

"A Christmas miracle?"

"Yeah. Relax dude. We're having fun here. It's gonna be awesome I promise you."

Keith unlocks the door and opens it wearing a bath robe.

"Uhm you guys go in. There is something I must do in the shower."

"Gotcha."

Matt and Trey enter the room while Keith runs to the bathroom.

"So, are you ready? We got this far. We gonna fuck today."

"Yeah, yeah, don't get too excited. You're gonna fill your pants with excitement."

"Ey man I don't play like that. You got protection?"

"Shit I forgot."

"Don't worry man I got you. For me super giga, for you Asian sized. He he."

"Man fuck you. You know we're the same size. Gimme your big ones."

"I'm just messing with ya. Relax. Although if you want an Asian condom... I'm here for you."

"I hate you... man this room sure is girly. I guess Gigi really likes to be a cam whore in private. But to not tell her brother about it... I mean they live together and he doesn't even know what she does for a living. That's some next level trust issues."

"Maybe she has her reasons. What if her family is homophobic? That shit runs deep."

Keith comes through the door while they talk and locks it behind him. He is wearing a gold party mask, black matching pair of panties and bra and thigh high red and white striped socks.

"Welcome home Master Matt. Welcome home Master Trey. Do you require my services today?"

"Wow, it's just like Gigi. She has her manners and moves too."

"I can see that. Hello there. Care to introduce yourself to us?"

"Certainly. My name is Kathy. I am 23 years old. I like to play with big manly cocks and I like men to play with my girly pussy and clitty. I know I'm not supposed to touch my clitty unless I have permission from my master. My favorite food is cum. I like it so much that I crave it every day..."

Trey whispers to Matt.

neoview
neoview
54 Followers
12