The Stretching

Story Info
His wife's 'meating'.
989 words
3.93
100k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how my wife fantasizes - I put it into words for you! I hope you like it!

***********************

I let myself into your house, I know where you keep the spare key, when I enter your bedroom you are asleep, you are naked and your BIG COCK is semi hard, lying on your thigh, almost touching the bed! I am amazed, I have heard about cocks this big, but never really imagined it could beTRUE! Your testicles look like eggs hanging so low in your sack! I slip out of my dress and am left in my sexy blue panties and bra---- my nipples are so hard they hurt and I can feel my twat starting to swell and get wet! I lay slowly beside you and when I'm close enough I can smell your sexy aftershave!

I start to gently rub your cock-its sooooo hot and it feels POWERFULL! It starts to harden more and soon it is standing at its full height—MY GOD IT'S HUGE! I can hardly believe it will fit inside any woman, I've heard its over fourteen inches-surely its fifteen and its so fat my fingers lack almost an inch touching as I grasp it and slowly jack it! You wake up and smile at me and ask if I'm having fun? I say "I have to try to fuck that even if it kills me!". You chuckle and say "You might think you've died and gone to heaven, but it won't kill you, BUT YOU WIIL BE SORE TOMORROW!" I lean in and lick the fat head and try to suck it—it will barely fit in my mouth and my saliva is running down it as I try to suck more in! I only manage about 3 0r 4 inches it's so big and with both my hands on it there is still a lot of uncovered cock! I hope I don't regret this and that you don't RUIN my little pussy!

Its not long before you pull me off your cock and press me onto my back and reach over and RIP my bra from my trembling boobs—it frightens me when I see your eyes, have I made a BIG mistake? You don't stop there-you rip my panties to shreds before they fall to the bed—they were my husbands favorite—I guess you are about to ruin his favorite pussy so you might as well ruin his favorite lingerie too! You lean down and start to suck and lick on my swollen nipples and BITE them too! I want to stop you, but it feels sooooo gooood! You have buried two of your big fingers inside my soon to be not so tight little cunny and when you add the third I explode into a hard orgasm—it makes me jerk and shiver I cum so hard that I actually squirt a stream of juice out onto you fingers! You take your fingers to your mouth and lick them—its sooo erotic I actually think I have another small orgasm! I don't know if I can but I have to try and take your MAGNIFICENT COCK into my hot cunt NOW!

I raise up on my elbows and look down—I can't believe how red and swollen I already am-I can only imagine what I'll look like when you're done with me! You get on your knees between my wide spread thighs and you huge cock is bouncing up and down like a spear about to pierce my cunt! You take it in your big hand and it still looks huge-you lean up until it touches the opening of my wet box and rub it up and down to get it covered with my juice-when you lean in I feel the pressure, at first I don't think it'll fit-but then I feel the BIG HEAD slip in—its hurts sooooo goooood! I feel my lips close around it and you press in about six inches-MY TWAT IS ON FIRE! My head is spinning from the stretching sensation, my hands are clenching the sheets and my heels are dug into the mattress, I want it so bad, but it's going to be TIGHT! You stop penetration; you are on your knees and hands hanging there waiting for me to relax! When I calm down I look at you and say "FUCK ME NOW! You pull back-it feels like you are turning me inside out! I feel the start of my orgasm as you fuck me slowly, gently and DEEPLY! I never dreamed how much PRESSURE there would be, it's unbelievable! I feel you balls touch my upturned ass-I look down and see there's still 2 to 3 inches outside me—I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT ITS NOT ALL INSIDE—I FEEL LIKE I MAY EXPLODE I'M SO FULL OF COCK!

You keep fucking me and it seems that you have gone in as far as I can take it--when my orgasm hits-I cum sooo hard that I press up to you so fast you slip in til our pubic bones CRASH TOGETHER! Suddenly I feel you swell even BIGGER and explode inside my battered cunt! I count the pulses-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 then I feel it start to run out and down my ass-I'm so full of cock that there's no room for your scalding hot cum! After we calm down you pull slowly out of me—my once tight little quim doesn't want to turn loose when you "POP" outside and I'm empty I look down at my puddy—it looks like you have ruined it—its so red and swollen and your sperm is pouring out of me—OH MY GOD—I know my hubbie will know what has happened, but right now I DON"T CARE! I HAVE TO FUCK YOU AGAIN SOON!

I'll be waiting to see if this is how it was for you—my pussy is still throbbing from what you did to it! It's your pussy now Baby—anytime you want it!