The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Ned: Club Owner and Family Man.
1.5k words
4.09
55.5k
43

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

Ned watched the pixel-generated stripper dance on his computer screen. She was curvaceous and supple; contorting into sensual poses that displayed the exact image she knew captured a man's interest. And Ned was definitely interested. He squiggled in his seat, trying to relieve a bit of the crowding in his crotch. It was always this way for Ned, a balance between passion and profession.

The stripper was acting out the classic business woman performance. Her pin-striped wool suit was custom fit to her buxom figure. The waist was buttoned tight around her athletic mid-section. The wide-open lapels exhibited lots of cleavage. The hip-hugging pencil skirt was scandalously short, exposing her trim thighs. The unconventional office uniform didn't hide her raw feminine beauty. Her chosen career ladder did not include typing, filing and catching phone calls; those activities were better handled by the run-of-the-mill women in the secretarial pool. Her skills were better suited to private closed door activities where she could kneel, squat or lean over a desk; activities related to easing her boss's carnal stresses and tensions. Her presentation was way beyond what every business executive in the audience wished his company allowed for dress code or that the HR department allowed for employee relations.

By now, the dancer had already shed her tailored business jacket and skirt. She was down to thong, heels and a too-small bra. Her wavy blonde hair was bunched in an office-style bun with a pencil as hair pin.

Her stiletto strides bounced her bra-trapped chest meat and the strained cups were slipping, the top arc of her dark aureoles peeking above the over stretched fabric. With each dance step, the cups slipped further on her gyrating boobs. The buxom actress stopped stage forward, looked down and her expression glowed mild surprise at the partial nipple exposure.

A coy shrug of resignation preceded her arms drifting behind her back. She peered off above the stage front, bit her lower lip and appeared to struggle with the clasp. She struggled for a while, rolling the orbs even more.

Ned shifted impatiently, waiting for the stripper to get on with the stripping. He was calmed when the entertainer's face proudly lit up, signaling her success. She leaned forward and observed the progress as her loose white silk brushed off her generous mounds and slowly slid down her arms. She tipped her face up to her audience as she shimmied the loose masses in a playful bent-over tease. Her performance had finally arrived at the obligatory audience participation. The auditorium filled with male voices cheering her onward.

The stripper slinked to stage right and played TV game hostess next to the electronic tote board. The board lit up, flashing numbers which tallied the men's bids. She swept her arms gracefully as she pointed to each successive higher offer, higher bids over-writing lower bids in a rush to the countdown. This evening's exclusive audience competed in this silent electronic auction for the privilege of partnering with her onstage to finish the show. They had paid well to be members of the Strip and Fuck Club and these auctions during the live shows were the reason why.

When the countdown busser sounded, a whoop went up from a dark corner of the auditorium and the happy winner bounded down the aisle, shedding shirt and shoes as he scrambled onstage.

The stripper met him center stage with a bijou cheek kiss, her hands grabbing both of his to ease his exuberance. The winner regained his composure as she took charge and guided him through the remaining activities. She stood her mark under the bright stage lights, hands at her sides with model bright smile peering at the murky auditorium. Her eyes followed his movement as he slowly paced a circle around his prize. He stood behind her and removed the pencil hair pin. She broke pose to help him finger comb her tresses. The smooth long strands fell over her back and chest. She cleared them aside of her milky spheres, exposing the nipples for her man's next inevitable move.

He leaned in and breathed deep from her perfumed tresses. His hands came around her torso and cupped the masses, tweaking the nipples. His hands kneaded the natural man toys, proving to the audience what they had suspected from the dancer's free movements: her tits were real. The dancer leaned her head against his cuddling face with one hand furtively stealing back to rub his crotch...

Behind him, Ned heard a voice. "Dad, Mom wants to know if you need anything before she goes to work."

Ned stopped the video and leaned back in his office chair. The screen snapshotted the beautiful dancer, full-frontal topless, face turned into the face of the giddy gentleman who clutched handfuls of her abundant boobs from behind.

Ned swiveled his chair to find his daughter in the office doorway, her hands on hips, awaiting his reply. Ned recalled that his wife had been booked to fulfil a Fantasy Request this evening. That left Ned with his two daughters.

"How about you and Kathy; are you working tonight?"

"Kathy is the featured performer tonight at the Strip and Fuck but I have the night free."

Ned was not surprised by his wife and daughter's activities. He was the sole owner of the prosperous men's club and the business had made his family rich and eccentric. It was inevitable that his wife, and then his grown daughters, would demand their share of the amusement. His wife opted to fulfill Fantasy Requests, enjoying the exotic variety of scenes that could be played out beyond the confines of the Club. For now, Ned and his wife insisted that the girls play within the safety of the Strip and Fuck Club's limits.

"Tell Mom, she needn't worry; you and I will be just fine. You can help me review some of these quality control videos. Let's make it a 'Daddy-and-Daughter Night'."

Karen turned and yelled back down the hallway. "MOM! Dad says he's okay. Have a nice time at work!"

Ned watched Karen amble over to his desk. Her T-shirt rippled as her unfettered breasts bounced and the peekaboo points danced figure-eight beneath the loose cotton. Her bare feet and legs protruded beneath drawstring sweat-shorts. Karen two hands rotated her father's head back toward the screen and she pushed the RESUME button. She dreamily pressed her soft tits into his shoulders as she hugged his chest and watched the stripper continue her routine.

The on-screen winning bidder continued to caress his prize, finally squatting to yank down her thong, then standing as he dropped his own pants around his ankles.

The stripper helped him get seated on the waiting stool. She sashayed around him, letting her hand smooth against his shoulders, neck and scalp. Her touch was magical and the envious audience saw how it made the winner smile. Each disappointed gentleman shared the same thought: 'Next time, I will bid quicker and higher'.

The almost naked stripper straddled the man's hips and wormed his ready erection inside her welcoming womb. She lap-danced her wobbly tits against his suckling lips. Her ass gave the enthralled audience a good show as she rode her man's embedded cock. Their body movements grew more erratic.

As the action reached its most fervent level, the man stood up with his cock still impaled deep and deposited the stripper on her back on the stage floor. His hips moved briskly between her spread thighs as he pounded her core. She stiffened and screamed out her ecstasy. He bellowed his own roaring orgasm and his exhausted body collapsed onto her curvaceous soft form. The on-screen show faded to black as the stage lights extinguished, accompanied by wild audience cheering.

"So, my daughter, what do you think? "

"Oh my God, Daddy, was that Karoline? Wow! She has gotten really good this year!"

"So..., do you think we should keep Karoline for another contract year or trade her to a club in another town? We need to keep the talent fresh, huh?"

"She seems to enjoy her work here. Let's give her a few more months until she has rotated through the membership roster. Then we can trade her or let her undertake some Fantasy Fulfillments. Some of the members like repeat episodes with the same stripper."

Ned made a few notes in the stripper's employee file before switching off the computer. He was not obliged to watch every stripper's every performance but found it helpful to be informed of their artistic and sensual endowments when annual contract negotiations were due.

"Daddy, if you're the club owner, why don't you just go down there and give them real hands-on evaluations?"

"Too many variables. And I can watch several videos at one sitting. I am not as young as I used to be; I can't stay vital and objective for back to back sessions."

"That's a shame. Because someone wants your hands-on evaluation right now and I said I'd ask you. Come on, are you sure you don't want to try?"

Karen placed a finger beneath her father's chin and beckoned him to stand. With her arm over her shoulder and her crooked finger catching his chin, she led him out of his office down the hallway. She knew he was watching her ass undulate under the thin terrycloth shorts. She theatrically sashayed her hips to spur him on. Ned was unresisting to her lead.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers