The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy and Karen: Sisters.
2.9k words
4.34
30.2k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
357 Followers

Ned and his daughter Karen entered the mansion's in-house mini-studio where Ned often interviewed potential stripper employees. It was just a few cushioned chairs arrayed before a low wooden dance platform. It had a modest sound system and a simple set of stage lights. The stage was dark and quiet as Ned and Karen settled in. A light flute tune added ambiance as the stage slowly lightened to reveal a colorful heap of clothes center stage.

The fabric pile rippled from underneath to the beat of the background music. It grew taller and graceful as writhing arms extended outward, snaking the air in rhythm. The human form beneath the cloak stood tall and swayed with the music. The figure twirled and the cloak billowed out to reveal her feet spinning in the dancer heels.

Ned leaned up in his seat. The girl was mysteriously intriguing. Ned didn't remember having an interview scheduled but the hectic nightclub business sometimes took on a life of its own and he just went along with the flow.

The dancer stopped. The cloak dropped to drape her form. Unexpectedly, it whooshed up and back again, falling off the performer's back. She stood in a Middle Eastern dancer pose, one foot forward, hands on hips, flowing dark hair cascading to her waist over the bejeweled belly dancer costume. She captured Ned's eyes with an assertive gaze that emanated from her perfect stage makeup: murky eyes, rosy cheeks, and a full toothed beauty queen smile shining from her cherry lips.

Ned relaxed back in his seat. Karen snuggled closer to Ned, hugging his arm and giggling. She had done her sisterly duty. She had brought Daddy to the performance. Now it was up to Kathy, the other daughter posed onstage, to keep his attention. Kathy must dig deep and bring out her finest sensuality if she wanted that hands-on evaluation of her newest routine from the only judge that mattered: Daddy.

Kathy's body rocked anew to the beat of the music. She gathered her hair in her fists and held it in a bunch against her head. She rolled her hips in a slow pirouette, showing off the agility of her toned core muscles. She hoped her one-man audience would fantasize about her moist pussy, propelled by those hips, pivoting sensuous gyrations on his embedded hard erection.

Ned broke a smirk. Kathy's copulation inferences were well received. His daughter's ass and tit jiggles perked his sexual instincts. He squirmed anew in his seat. His attending daughter noted his sensual angst and acted. Ned continued to stare as one daughter belly-danced onstage and his other daughter found and unzipped his pants, relieving his bulging confinement. Her warm soft hand cradled and stroked his exposed penis and it swelled even more.

Meanwhile, the dancing daughter had shed much of the extraneous coverings, leaving her with only the silky skirt veiled mini-thong and velvet bejeweled bra. She slowed her moves. Her hands disappeared behind her form. Her cocked arms signaled that the jeweled bra was about to depart the show. She processed forward, step-stop-step, closer to her star-struck prey. Ned's cock almost ached; his eyes were glued to his dancing daughter's alluring performance. His attending daughter thumbed the crown of his rock hard cock, getting Ned even more aroused.

Dancing Kathy glided to a halt at arms' distance. She leaned forward, giving her Daddy a fine down cleavage view. Her hands fumbled with the bra clasp. Ned licked his lips in anticipation. Kathy leaned even further and moved her face to Ned's ear. He lost eye contact with her jostling breasts and lifted his hands to reacquire the sequin covered beauties. She lipped and nipped his earlobe and laced her fingers over her father's strong hands, pressing him to grip harder and cooing encouragement in his ear.

"I like them held tight" she muttered.

Ned obliged with a crushing series of tighter grips and little bounces. The straps of the loosened top tapped against his arms. Kathy pulled his hands away and the top dropped to the floor. She steered his hands back to the naked soft masses. Ned took over, firmly tweaking the nips and kneading her full breasts. Kathy and her Daddy moaned together. His cock throbbed with eagerness.

Karen's hands felt the penile pulses and noted pre-cum wetting the tip. Her sister and father were fully engaged in robust tit-play. She leaned in and her mouth descended on her father's knob, kissing away the masculine liquor. Her lips slid slowly from tip to corona and held, tongue swirling on the crown. Her hair tickled Ned's bare belly as her head bobbed downward. She palmed his loose swinging balls, gently cradling them close to his groin.

Kathy probed her tongue into Ned's ear canal. Ned jerked back from the sensation and, using Kathy's tits as hand-holds drew her in for a smothering kiss. Kathy's tongue slipped deep and swirled on his tongue. Ned's body was submerged in the daughterly duo's carnal delights. The loving embraces were winding his ardor higher and higher. Ned finally went over the erotic peak and shot wads of sperm deep into Karen's gullet. His gusty cries were drowned in Kathy's open mouth kisses. The daughters held him and supported his rigid, then crumpling body. They were momentarily fearful of having worked the old man too hard.

Ned slumped in his seat, his arms falling to his sides. Karen licked and lapped his prick, giving her Daddy gentle after-strokes and vacuuming up the wayward pearls of spunk. Kathy had disengaged her mouth and held her father's face into her blushing buxom, letting Ned regain his breath in the smoldering cleavage. She rubbed her cheek atop his head, fingering his neck hairs while whispering '...breathe, daddy, that's it...deep, calm breathes...oh, that's a good daddy...'

The daughters lifted away from the satiated man and watched his expression recover its calm. Kathy picked her top off the floor and slung it over her shoulder. She touched her finger playfully to her father's nose.

"Thanks, Daddy. I wanted a dress rehearsal before my new act tonight. Karen agreed to help. But I didn't have time to re-douche before going to the club. Tonight's winning bidder desires fresh meat, not sloppy seconds. We have certain standards to maintain at the Strip and Fuck. Ciao!"

Kathy gathered the discarded pieces of her dance costume and left the practice room, headed for work. Karen helped her Daddy fix up and zip up before escorting him upstairs to his master suite. She looked forward to a little more Daddy-Daughter Time. But another blowjob wasn't going to do it.

With any luck, she and her daddy could review a few more performance videos and he would recover his vigor quickly. She wanted to re-enact that first video he had been reviewing: a good strip, some seated cock rubbing and a honest cunt pounding on the bedroom floor. Karen's groin warmed at the mental visual. Ned watched her T-shirt shrouded breasts bump together as she hungrily backpedalled, tugging Ned up the stairs. The night was young and full of promise.

--------------------------------

The room twinkled with fleeting light radiating from the grounds around the estate. Ned laid comfortably content on the mattress. His tumescent cock lolled against his thigh as he lay sideways watching his daughter sleep next to him. Karen's breathing lifted and lowered her rosy nipples mounted atop her viscous boobs. The rosy splotches were fading.

Karen had begged her father to recreate the videoed Strip and Fuck performance. In his fervor to be realistic, Ned had roughly man-handled Karen's tits while her stretched cunt entertained his prick. He pestered his impaled lap dancing daughter to stroke his cock longer, faster, and firmer, harshly accenting his demands. Undeterred by her cries of struggle and pain, Ned had mercilessly pinched, pulled, slapped and tickled her fun-bags.

Karen had heartily accepted her fate. No good deed goes unpunished. Earlier, she had saved her sister, Kathy, from last minute preening when she had drained their daddy's balls orally. With Ned's growing age and experience, he required more and rowdier stimulus. In this subsequent bout, Ned pinched hard and shook her nipples. His prick liked when the harsh stings seized-up and rippled her cunt. She squirmed and squeaked but endured the reflected pain for her daddy's sake and satisfaction. And the stimulus was working. Karen was all set to conclude this extended fuck. She heard Ned gust his breath, signaling his approaching orgasm. He braced to stand up with her locked to his groin and Karen braced for the grand finale.

Ned gripped handfuls of her succulent ass and, still locked in missionary position, rose and plopped Karen hard on the rug. He crushed her sore breasts beneath his chest. Karen squealed her protest. Her tits stung from his hardy maltreatment. Her heels flailed his ass and thighs as he hammered her groin. Her writhing attempts to ease the friction on her sore nipples only added to his lust. She suddenly succumbed to the fervor. Her cunt clamped of its own accord and they climaxed together.

Now rested somewhat, Ned watched her sleep. He heard footsteps in the hallway. The door cracked open and his other daughter Kathy slid into the boudoir. She had returned from work. She looked rumpled and wore mere remnants of her belly dancer costume. Ned supposed she had delivered a decadent performance; she looked fucked out and all done in. Her winning bidder was assuredly worn out as well.

Karen stirred when she sensed the intrusion. She saw Kathy standing in the darkened room and knew it was time for her to go. She padded barefoot to her sister, smiled a quick pucker kiss and closed the door behind her. Kathy sloughed off the dregs of her costume before mounting the mattress and snuggling up to her Daddy.

-----------------------------------

Morning dawned. Ned inhaled the perfume from his second daughter's hair draped on his neck and chest. Her warm bare boobs were compressed against his biceps. The perfume was mingled with the scent of dried perspiration and spunk. Whether it was his stink or hers was of no matter. They both needed a shower.

Ned grazed his finger against her cheek. Kathy's eyes fluttered open. She smiled, remembering where she was and snuggled closer to her Daddy. She wiggled her sore groin and boobs tighter against his body, soothing the retreating aches with warmer hugging.

"Good morning, sweetie. Sleep well? "

Kathy yawned, smiled and wiggled more against Ned to signal her contentment. Ned sat up and swung out of the bed. Kathy pouted. Ned motioned her towards the bathroom. Kathy spun to the floor and skipped after him.

They climbed in the shower. The duo washed, played and giggled beneath pulsing jets. Kathy used the time to stoke Ned's fire. His cock responded well to her efforts. She braced on the handholds as Ned balanced her ass against his groin and sweetly worked her pussy with long, slow strokes. Her boobs bobbed beneath her chest.

But it was not enough. Ned pulled her soaking wet to the bed. They spent an hour curled into positions and rhythms, reveling in the slippery skin contact, pausing in unison just before the sensual peak and sliding back to extend the love play. Ned worked Kathy through a series of mini-gasms. With time running out on their privacy, Ned let go and sputtered his essence into her vibrating cunt.

Kathy and Ned cuddled peacefully after that until his wife's return from her overnight foray sparked the house into activity. It was start of another day for the family owners of the Strip and Fuck Club.

--------------------------------------

Ned watched the computer screen mount the video. He pushed PLAY and settled back to watch another quality control video. This one would be special. He had already experienced the dress rehearsal; now he would watch Kathy's full on stage performance from the night before.

The stage was dark until a spot night shone down on the colorful mound of clothes center stage. Beginning the same as the dress rehearsal, the exotic music grew as the pile undulated. Kathy worked into her warmup for the enchantment of the all-male audience.

Dancing hither and to across the stage, the shrouded figure finally stood tall and dramatically doffed the cloaking cover. Kathy posed in the belly dancer costume, her feet in heels and her face and hair thinly veiled. She sensuously snaked her arms, slowly pirouetting with hip pops that fluttered the translucent skirts. Her expert moves and generous curves waivered the thin veils, hinting at the sexual energy that would soon be unleased on a lucky bid-winning male from the audience. Kathy shimmied to stage right where the tote board was already set up. Kathy portrayed the time-honored TV game show hostess. The tote board lit up with bids as the countdown clock slid toward zero. There was a shout from the lucky bidder and he ran through the darkness and bounded onstage.

Kathy's face was still veiled as she avoided his charge. Two stage assistants hurried to help. They smiled and whispered to the short man, leading him offstage as Kathy resumed her sensual strip show. It took her several minutes of teasing to remove her head scarf and fluttering skirt veils. That stall time was well spent by the stage assistants who were backstage preparing the winning bidder for his part of the show.

With sweeping snake arms and fingers, Kathy directed the audience attention to stage right. The winning male was wheeled onstage, naked and strapped spread-eagle to a chrome frame. His head and low back were supported by cushioned rests. Those pads and the ankle and wrist cuffs were the only points of contact. They rolled him to center stage and positioned him sideways to the audience, tilted back to a comfortable almost-prone angle with his groin lowered to about knee high to Kathy. A low nervous chortle of encouragement filled the auditorium. This was not the normal performance.

Kathy moved in slow circles about her man. She draped his exposed chest, face or legs with a removed skirt veil, dropping them piece by piece until her magnificent dancer's legs and ass were only barely encased by the thong. She stood astride his hips and shimmied her boobs. The sequins and bangles emitted skitters of reflected stage lights. She could see that her man was hard, very hard. His erection was engorged, the knob large and discolored from the volume of blood pounding through his veins. She lowered her hips and dragged her silken panty covered cunt along the length of his cock. The man wrestled with the wrist cuffs, trying to break out and grab the bra-covered boobs dangling before his face. It was no use. He laid his head back and accepted the fact that Kathy's timetable trumped his own. She teased him more, shaking her tits near his face.

Kathy plucked at the thong snaps and drew it off. Now her moist pussy contacted her quarry's cock and she tented his erection with her vulva lips. She used her strong core muscles, disciplined by years of dance practice, to slide along her man's proud staff. The man tilted his head forward, straining to see the intimate contact that was sending twitches all around his groin. To Kathy, his crunched neck looked uncomfortable. It was time to give him something easier to see.

Kathy's popped the front catch of her costume bra and peeled back the cups. The pleasure of caressing his cock with her moist cunt lips had erected her nipple nubs. Her nipples were naturally large and puffy; they seemed more so with the enhancing makeup. The man simply stared and surrendered again in his restraints. Kathy noted his capitulation and took command.

Kathy maneuvered her hips to capture the large knob in her vulva lips, tilted up his shaft and pressed down. She had lubricated but she was also aroused. He slid in smoothly. The corona scoured her tunnel, adding to her excitement. The man closed his eyes and groaned. Kathy opened her eyes wide at the 'packed full' feeling. Her hands grabbed the frame's sidebars. She braced with hands, heels and hips for the final act of this sexual stage play.

Her hips moved up and down, smoothly, steadily, sensually. She bent her elbows and dipped her chest, alternately daubing her nipples at his chest, nose and lips. He tried to capture the swaying masses with his mouth but playful Kathy popped back each time, denying him the pleasure. The man's eyes looked wild, his face flush with anticipation of his overdue orgasm. His unrestrained hips were jogging in time with Kathy's strokes and his breathing coming in gusts.

With a pitched bellow, Kathy's stage mate arched his back, strained at the cuffs and filled Kathy's womb with his spunk, giving her cunt the sullying that she had saved just for him at this very moment. She joined him in ecstasy, arching her own back and emitting staccato feminine cries of delight. The onstage pandemonium ceased and the pair slumped together in a sweat drenched huddle. The silence was broken when the room swelled with applause and the enthralled audience cheered. A gratified Kathy raised her head just enough to thankfully smooch her bound paramour for his artistic excellence. The stage lights faded to black.

bhuff
bhuff
357 Followers