The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Kori: Prima Noche.
4.7k words
4.23
19.6k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
357 Followers

The festive wedding weekend was upon the family. Karen's college roommate, Kori, was getting married. Kori had been a frequent mansion visitor during her college years. Ned had learned that she was an orphan who was being raised by her uncle. Ned had been intrigued by the little minx. She had sported the usual crop-top and tight jeans around the mansion. She displayed her body often in a mini-kini at their pool, provocatively accompanied by splashes and nip-slips. But Ned never pressed his attentions beyond being a friendly father of her best friend.

Ned had gladly agreed to the use of the family mansion as the wedding venue. Kori and her uncle Michael visited the mansion a few weeks before the ceremony to meet Ned and inspect the grounds. Michael had heard rumors of Ned's business and off-hours enterprises. At the end of the extended visit, Mike asked Ned for some confidential chat time. The uncle laid out his proposal and waited with anticipation as a stunned Ned digested his plot. Ned recovered his senses and heartily shook Mike's hand in agreement. He assured him that all the proper arrangements would be made.

Friday evening, the Groom's Dinner was full of good humor, food and drink. The best-man and the other lads took the groom into town for his Bachelor Party. Ned called ahead to the Strip and Fuck Club to make arrangements for a very special guest. The manager assured him the groom would be well taken care of... very well taken care of!

Karen and Kathy took Kori to her guest room upstairs to try-out hair styles and makeup and checkout the wedding gown for any last minute adjustments.

The girls started from scratch on a naked Kori. The sisters themselves were only dressed in skimpy underwear. They were all laughs and giggles as they practiced preening and prepping the bride. They brushed Kori's fawn colored hair into a silky flow across her shoulders. They played with makeup, counterpoising Kori's dark eyes with smoky eyelids and gull winged shaped eyebrows. Being naked but still protesting her modesty, Kori conceded to her frisky friends applying sexy body makeup to her feminine areas. They sampled perfumes. The sisters got out their pre-wedding present for Kori: risqué lingerie to wear beneath her wedding gown. During the first night of honeymoon, the revealing thong and garter set would remind her husband why he chose Kori over all others to be his life-mate. The nylons were sheer white, matching the strappy heels. The half bra shelved-up Kori's superb breasts into hypnotizing cleavage.

Finally, it was time to test don the wedding gown. The white satin dress hugged Kori's busty figure, highlighting the volumes of creamy cleavage and accenting her perfectly shaped tits and ass. Her girlfriends 'ooh-ed' and 'aah-ed' as they posed Kori before the full length dressing mirrors, letting her see her perfection.

Kori turned her body to and fro, delighting in her reflected image. She reveled in her joy. Karen and Kathy exchanged knowing glances and nods. It was time for the serious discussion divulging the conspired events for the rest of the night. Each sister took a hand and pressed the glowing Kori between them. Kori cherished the affection of such close friends.

Kathy, as her closest friend, laid it out. Kori's smile melted as she listened in bewildered silence while Kathy related her uncle's plans. Karen chipped in to explain the reasons, offer encouragement and assuage Kori's heavy emotions. Uncle Mike had claimed 'prima noche', an ancient Gaelic ritual of first night, the right of the noble sire to be first to bed the new bride.

Kori was shocked but not surprised. Uncle Mike had been loving and generous. He had supported her with every opportunity to blossom and succeed. Yes, after she left for college and returned for home visits, he had become more touchy and affectionate. At times, especially when a little tipsy, Uncle Mike had furtively pawed her ass or brushed her breasts as if by accident. But all and all, he was mainly a gentleman and doting uncle.

Now, on the last night before walking her down the aisle and giving her away to matrimony, Uncle Mike intended to fuck her. She remembered seeing him around the house in various stages of undress. He was older but not that much older, having been her father's youngest brother. He was fit and she had noted how his tighty-whiteys bulged with his bulky package. She was curious. Her friends seemed to be nonchalant about the arrangements and that gave her some assurance that it was quite customary among the upper classes. Why not? She had heard of stranger things in her twenty something years.

Kori looked back at her friends' faces in the mirror and nodded her reluctant consent. They clasped her hands in warm reply. Karen gave her some last words.

"Stay here just as you are. Your champion will arrive shortly. Oblige his wishes and enjoy this destiny. It will turn out to be one of your most cherished memories. We will find you in the morning and make sure you arrive at your wedding fully primed for an exceptional life with your lucky husband."

With those final words, the sisters buzzed her cheeks with friendly kisses and departed the room. Kori eyeballed herself in the mirror. She pep-talked mentally and practiced her expressions of stoic calmness. She felt the tension ease away as she acknowledged the coming events. It wouldn't be that bad. She was sexually experienced. Boys from her college classes and the local fraternities had stripped away her virginity and innocence long ago. She smirked inside; recalling the occasional horny professor she had added to the mix. Her grades had never suffered.

Kori stiffened a smidge when she heard a rattle at the door. She watched in the mirror as the door opened. She flinched a little; the man in the bathrobe entering was not her uncle. It was her host, Ned. He stared back at her stoic demeanor. He carried a small bouquet in one hand as he closed the door and strode the floor.

"Good evening, Kori. My, my...you do look lovely. Your fiancé is a very lucky man."

Ned looked the young bride over. The tri-fold mirrors gave him profile and frontal views. Her cleavage was high and full, an enticing visage from all three angles. The closely tailored dress did wonders for her tight waist and hips. Ned held her gaze as he walked to stand beside her. He placed a hand on her satin covered ass. It was warm and firm. Kori stood still, watching his face in the mirror.

"Your uncle is a very generous man. When we agreed on the events of this evening, he gallantly offered me first shot, so to speak."

Kori tilted her eyebrow in query. Ned handed her the corsage and held her gaze. She sniffed it and held it low in both hands, turning it to see the different colored petals. Ned loosened his bathrobe waist tie. It fell open. In the mirror, Kori saw his naked cock, swelled but not erect. Ned loosed her grip on the flowers and shifted them to her opposite hand. There was no hesitation or build up; he simply moved her free hand to his exposed penis. Kori let her palm lay flat against it. Her eyes flicked her qualms. Ned took charge. He was brusque in tone.

"Play with my cock, girl. Prepare me so I can fuck you. That's what you're here for. "

Kori's warm hand enclosed his meat; she shifted her gaze back to his face. Ned's eyes squinted and he nodded for her to continue. He felt Kori slowly stroke his shaft. Her hand was small but she managed to circle the tube. Her motions were smooth and Ned swelled to horizontal stiffness.

Ned stilled her hand with one of his. He disengaged and positioned himself behind Kori. His cock butted against her back. He found the gown's zipper catch and slowly slid it down to the top of her rounded buttocks. Her back was clear except for the low bra strap. He peeled the dress aside and down her front, exposing the cleavage molding translucent demi-bra. Her aureoles were naturally large and eye-catching; more so with the makeup enhanced top arcs peaking above the cups. Ned's cock thumped a beat, acknowledging his daughters' fine taste in man-baiting lingerie. He lingered Kori's undressing to get a good eyeful. Kori waited patiently for him to get his fill and continue.

Ned pressed the dress lower, pushing to get the tight waist over Kori's trim hips. She cooperated, wiggling her ass as he pushed downward, one side and then the other. The dress piled up beneath her knees. Kneeling to assist, Ned, ever the gentleman, steadied her with a firm handful of her toned thigh, indenting the smooth flesh as she stepped out of the satin pile. Kori waited as Ned hung the dress properly so it would be ready tomorrow for the public ceremony.

Ned steered Kori from the tri-mirrored dais to the bed. She placed the bouquet on the night stand. He stood her back to the mattress. Ned tilted up her face and kissed her. She followed her natural instincts, reaching both hands to slowly stroke the meaty rod seething to sheath its long bulk in her cunt. She was willing to oblige whenever Ned was ready.

Ned attended to a few more details. He rolled the demi-cups off her breasts, letting the scrunched silk semi-support her fine tits. He leaned in and suckled the exposed nipples. His hands groped her groin. He found the split crotch in her satin panties and folded aside the thin panels. Kori had not noticed that ease-of-access detail before and admired her bridesmaids' forethought. Ned ran a finger along her exposed vulva lips and vaginal opening; it slid around easily in the soft wetness. The sensual undressing had stirred her desire. Kori pulled more firmly on Ned's erection. As he had initially ordered her to do, she had prepared Ned to fuck her. And she was equally ready to be fucked.

Ned cupped her soft ass cheeks and lifted Kori against his body. Her white heels left the floor and she gripped his waist with her nylon cased thighs. Her arms circled his neck. Ned dipped, then hopped up and forward, landing on the mattress with Kori pinned beneath his bulk. He shifted his body, aligning his knob between her split-panty framed pussy lips. Ned paused to watch Kori's face. She gave no sign of reluctance but used the pause to spread her legs a little wider. Ned barreled in.

A few thrusts and Ned was half embedded in the moist envelop. Kori shifted her hips, rolling her vaginal tunnel higher, helping him get better aligned. Ned slid in firmly and packed her feminine tube with his manly muscle. Kori hugged his neck tighter and jogged her ass, indicating her craving for Ned to initiate the erogenous rhythm.

Ned frequently fucked younger women. His daughters understood and met his needs. His stripper employees understood that good jobs like the Strip and Fuck required extracurricular assignments with the boss. Ned made love to his wife but with her it was a passionate exchange of love. Ned was fucking Kori just because her uncle said he could and should. He liked it more than usual; it felt different.

Kori lay beneath the thrusting Ned, letting him fuck her just because she was told that her Uncle Michael wanted her to. When she copulated with her teachers for grades or other favors, the old geezers were usually so excited about fucking a young and sexy co-ed that they neither went slow nor lasted long. On the contrary, Ned was treating her like his special sex trophy. She liked it more than usual; it felt different.

She turned her face into his neck, closed her eyes and concentrated her thoughts on the sweet conjunction in her groin. Ned was twisting his body, sliding his cock inside her at different angles and frictions. He pushed hard when he bottomed, grinding his pubis against her clit. She found the extra stimulation a nice consideration from this experienced paramour. Reciprocating the courtesy, she squeezed her Kegels hard as he withdrew and then relaxed her core as he re-slid forward again into her velvety warm receptacle. Ned noted her considerate boudoir etiquette. He was pleased his daughters consorted with such cultured classmates.

Ned's cock and balls swelled even more with the surge of goodwill. His cock throbbed and his balls were bloated with sperm. Ned drove hard and relieved his aching pressure, gushing his spunk deep into Kori's womb. He hugged her tight, pumping his cock with short jitters timed with the shots, extending his orgasm as long as possible. Kori thrilled to receive the male treasure that Ned had poured into her sexual receptacle. Ned recovered slowly, resting in Kori's saddle. She lay quiescent, fantasizing about their next steps and her dreams for the night to come.

Calm restored, Ned backed off and stood. He helped Kori to stand. She bent her knees and spread her enflamed vulva. Ned used tissues to catch his spent male essence leaking from her hole. When he decided she was tidy enough, he repositioned the split crotch panels to again cameltoe her cunt lips. Kori moved to replace the bra cups over her tits but Ned stopped her.

"No... don't hide them; they're beautiful. Your painted nipples are lovely eye magnets. They reveal your wanton lust. Let's add some special adornments to mesmerize your real mate for the evening."

Ned retrieved his bathrobe and brought Kori a tissue-thin transparent blouse. The buttons had been removed. It was the illusion of a blouse, meant to titillate, not to cover. He helped her don it. Without closures, it simply draped her breasts and flaunted rather than concealed her large dark nipples. Ned took the liberty of adjusting the fit, thumbing absently on her erect nubs. Kori's eyes widened at his touch. She had not cum and was still tingling in a high state of lust. Kori retrieved her bouquet and eagerly awaited her next instructions.

Ned had one more detail. He held out a wide white satin choker fitted with an oversized cameo medallion. Kori was surprised and delighted with the lovely gift. She examined it as Ned displayed it before her. The medallion held a perfect onyx-on-ivory profile of her face. Ned clicked a spring pin and the cameo flipped to the opposite side. This side of the cameo was also an onyx profile of Kori's face. But her gaze was tilted higher and an erect cock was half embedded in her mouth with the man's scrotum resting against her chin.

Leaving the risqué cameo face displayed, Ned buckled the satin chocker in place. A small ring hung below the front and Ned snapped on a decorative silver leash. Kori was now outfitted for this evening's second scene. Ned strode one more inspection around Kori, sliding his hand over her bare ass. Standing before her, he fluffed her breasts a final time, tweaking the hard nubs and murmuring his approval. Turning, Ned slung the leash over his shoulder and led Kori out the door and down the hallway.

At the end of the hall, he led her through the security door into the private family quarters. This second hallway was lined with mirrors. Ned glanced sideways and saw the properly prepared Kori following behind him attached with the silver leash. She held the bouquet in both hands at cunt level. Her youthful boobs sprang fluidly beneath her transparent top in time with her steps.

Midway down the hallway, Ned stopped at a door. He knocked twice, then once and a muffled 'Enter' sounded from within. Ned backed through the door leading the docile Kori inside. One last time, he beheld her beauty from toe to crown. Taking her bouquet, he placed the coiled leash into her supplicant-cupped hands. Ned stepped aside and waved his arm dramatically, ushering Kori forward. Kori's eyes went wide at the set-stage scene.

In the middle of the large room was a padded wooden chair, almost as large as a minor potentate's throne. It was upholstered in red velvet and gilded with gold leaf. Uncle Mike was seated there, legs apart, his penis erect. A velvet throw pillow lay close in front. He motioned her to approach, pointing at the scarlet cushion between his feet.

"Kneel here, my niece."

Kori timidly model-walked forward, striding one heel ahead of the opposite toe. Her ass sashayed in the white panty, garter and stocking set. Her breasts bobbed to the hard steps. She knelt, bent her head and offered the coiled leash to her seated uncle. He accepted her supplicant gift. Holding the chain aside, he surveyed her figure from his perch.

Kori uncovered was everything Mike had imagined. Smooth skin, lush tits, toned ass, slim waist. He pulled gently on the leash to raise her face. Kori looked into the eyes of her uncle. He spied the erotic cameo at her throat and fingered the medallion, examining its suggestive summons. He looked at her plump bee-stung lips, which were even more prominent wearing the fire red lipstick. His thumb moved along the swell of the pliable opening. His hand continued downward to fondle her coyly shrouded tit. He held and squeezed the full mass. His thumb circled the erect nipple. Kori stayed eye-locked on Uncle Mike's face throughout.

For decades, Michael had dreamed of this day. He leaned up in the chair, blatantly presenting his ready erection. Kori's destiny had arrived and Uncle Mike was assertive in his demand for this rite of passage.

"Suck it!" he growled.

Kori glanced down at the raging man-meat standing firmly erect mere inches from her face. She used one thumb and finger to circle its girth at the base. The other warm palm shelved his balls. Her red lips parted and her open mouth descended all the way on the first stroke. Michael fell back, closed his eyes and whimpered skyward. He rested his hands gently atop Kori's blonde tresses.

From the doorway, Ned had watched Kori lean up and press her face into her uncle's groin. Authority and obedience between uncle and niece were established. Her falling hair obscured the remaining fellatio details from Ned view. He took his leave, closing the door behind him.

Crossing the hall, he entered his own suite. He climbed into bed next to his wife and stared at the ceiling.

"How was she?" asked his wife.

"Marvelous" he uttered as he dozed off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

Across the hall, Uncle Mike was anything but sleepy. Kori was well-practiced in the oral art. Many of her classmates, along with a lucky few teachers, could attest to her sucking expertise. Following orders, she slurped her uncle's cock. Her lips, tongue, cheeks and tonsils combined to find every square inch of firm flesh. Her Uncle Michael moaned under her labors.

Michael fought the urge to cum right there in Kori's mouth; he had different plans. Uncle Mike was Kori's guardian and benefactor; he expected a full measure of recompense. After a decade of imaginary foreplay, this was probably going to be Mike's sole opportunity to vent his pent-up lust. Kori's appearance in bridal half-dress had been more than he expected. Cheers to his host for his brilliant preparation.

Michael's hands stilled her movements. He moved to draw her mouth off his meat; she resisted, struggling to maintain a vacuum by sucking as hard as she could. It was a small gesture of defiance purely for effect; the carnal release emitted a 'pop'.

Kori continued to hold her uncle's cock and balls as she peered up at his face. The look in her hair shrouded eyes sent new shivers along Michael's spine. He struggled to maintain an even tone from his passion constricted throat

"That felt... wonderful, my dear... now I want to feel... your pussy stroking my cock. Rise..."

Uncle Mike guided her to stand and pulled her to straddle his lap. Kori coyly pulled her hair around her shoulders, presenting her uncle unfettered access to her tits. He swept his hands across their roundness then downward, searching the sides of her thong for release catches. A bemused Kori guided his fingers to her cunt and disclosed to him the split crotch design. Mike was thrilled with the ingenuity of the fashion designer. His fingers tunneled in and folded the silk aside, exposing Kori's vagina. He found the lips moist and puffy.

bhuff
bhuff
357 Followers
12