The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Ned: Extra Curricular Activity.
1.5k words
4.18
12.2k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
359 Followers

With the weekend's business concluded, Ned returned to his own matters. In addition to Katharina, he had bargained for another swap, the Asian doll that had really sparked his spirit. He had been unable to schedule another play session with her but had traded for her contract anyway. It was now time to really analyze his investment and she was waiting for him at the pool.

Kiki was sipping a fruit drink under the arbor shade next to the pool deck. Dusk was settling in and the underwater beams frolicked gaily, refracted by the ripples in the water. Ned strode across the patio expanse and Kiki respectably rose at his approach.

Ned surveyed his imminent playmate. She was a beauty and she knew it. She always had.

Kiki was the descendent of a war orphan from Southeast Asian. A black soldier and her native grandmother had spawned her mother. Evacuated with other orphans in the aftermath, her mother had been passed around foster homes until she was recruited to a special academy for young women where her superior potential for intelligence, beauty and poise was amplified to perfection. Her mother had thereafter married well, enjoying a life of wealth and power, thus enabling her daughter Kiki to live her own life of pleasure seeking. In time, she followed her mother in graduating from the special alma mater. She excelled. And now here she was: half Afro-Asian, half European, the fortunate blend of diverse and exotic genetics and an irrepressible sexual thrill seeker.

"Good evening, my dear, how are you? Did you get a snack to go with the drink?"

"No, sir, but I am fine with just this."

Ned was smitten again with Kiki's beauty and mannerisms. Kiki's cheekbones molded her almond shaped deep dark eyes; they were black orbs that sparkled the night light. Her bauble earrings peeked between the bobbed strands of her long straight black hair. Her high cheekbones and perfect face were bewitching. When she looked at Ned, with her mouth slightly ajar and small teeth exposed by a half smile, he assumed she was begging to swallow his cock. Her string bikini top revealed her stiff nipple points and the micro-thong barely covered her shaved camel-toed cunt. She was barefoot and her light olive skin was smooth across trim stomach, hips and thighs. She waited for Ned's orders.

Ned walked past her and sat on a blanket draped pool-side lounge. He patted the space next to his hip, signaling for Kiki to join him. Her thong cased ass slid in next to him. She turned her face and leaned her body in, inviting his attention. Ned obliged.

One hand tilted her face for a kiss; the other rubbed her back, thighs and bikini covered titties. She was sweet to the touch and taste. Her own hands rubbed his cock through his shorts. It was all gentle foreplay. Kiki seemed happy to be here. They talked. The sun was setting and Ned had made Kiki feel welcome. He decided to forgo any more action with the little package of sexuality until later in the evening. He let his daughters take Kiki on the mansion tour and get her settled in.

---------------------------------------------------------

The family held their weekly private family dinner; Kiki ate elsewhere with the house staff. Ned caught up on the daughters current affairs and his wife shared her experiences. She was passing through between fantasy assignments. With club business and family business running smoothly, Ned retired to his bedroom suite. He lay in bed, lightly stroking himself, thinking of Kiki and their earlier conversation. Of course, she was not a virgin but exuded a similar innocence. She smelled womanly, that feminine fragrance mixing floral, fruity and musk. She had freely volunteered her sexual preferences. She said she was multi-orgasmic. Her lithe body piqued Ned's lust with its toned figure. Ned couldn't wait to discover the source of her attractions. He rose from his bed, penis already well erect, and crossed the hall.

The lights were extinguished but the moonlight glowed within. Kiki heard the door latch open and sat up in bed, naked but the sheet drooped along her waist. The ambient glow silhouetted her perky nipples, conical mounds with prominent nubs crowning the nipples.

Kiki fully anticipated that Ned would join her this evening. She had waited abed just as Ned had, hoping he would arrive soon. She had also slowly fingered herself, keeping her desire at a low simmer. She felt mild anxiety, hoping she could provide pleasure for Ned as well as find her own satisfaction during this more casual time together.

Ned stood by the bed. He pulled the sheet down past Kiki's feet. Her body was fully naked. She waited. Ned kneed up on the bed between her legs. She watched complacently as he placed each of her ankles on his shoulders and palmed his hands beneath her ass cheeks. He leaned in and she jumped at the first sensation of his breath on her shaved pussy lips. Ned felt the tremor but never paused. His nose nuzzled Kiki's clit. His tongue swiped up one side of the inner pink lips and then the other.

Ned felt the inevitable grip of Kiki's hands in his hair. She was undecided. If she held him tight against her pussy, she would cum quickly. If she pulled him away, she could cool down and prolong the pleasurable foreplay. Ned made her decision for her. He held fast to her ass cheeks as he sucked powerfully on her nether lips and little bud. Kiki jumped and stiffened. Her hips pushed up and she muffled his ears with the crush of her soft inner thighs. Yet he could still hear her ecstatic shriek. Her ass shuddered in the confinement between his hands and his face. Ned waited her out.

Kiki sagged and relaxed. Ned took a few small breaths and licked her inner lips again. Kiki tried to pull his head away.

"Nooooo... Noooo... Not so soon..."

Ned resisted her feeble attempts. He sucked hard again and Kiki bucked hard in response, crying out another orgasm. Ned waited her out and when her latest spasm faded away, he started again.

Kiki pulled at Ned's hair. It actually hurt but Ned was not swayed. He barely heard the 'No... no... no...' that accompanied the force. He licked and sucked for all he was worth. Kiki stiffened and screamed again. Ned slowed but never stopped the stimulation.

This was the pattern for the next hour. Each repetition took a little longer. After uncounted cycles, poor Kiki was all but unresponsive. Ned propped up and scanned her petite body. She was flushed from head to toe. Ned knew he had drained her of sexual energy, at least for now. He lay next to her and cuddled her small sweaty body in his strong arms. His erection was enclosed by her warm soft thighs. Later in the night, he woke her, ordering her to use her mouth to drain away his own stress.

In the dawn, Ned woke to find Kiki emerging from her morning preen in the bathroom. He threw her naked body over his shoulder in an easy fireman's carry and the naked pair paraded to the hot-tub on the pool deck. He settled into the warm bubbly water with Kiki now straddling his lap. He lapped each rubbery nipple and then sucked her tongue as she wiggled on his hard cock. Soon her efforts were rewarded with a gush of Ned's cum in her cunt. They hugged and petted and soaked until brunch was served at a poolside table. It was a wonderful way to start another day at the mansion.

------------------------------------

Ned lay in his bed, slowly stroking himself, simmering. He thought of the multi-orgasmic little Kiki in the suite across the hall. He knew she would be like the others. She would also be lying awake, rubbing herself softly as she thought of him. He could walk across anytime but he delayed. It was a delicate game of self-control: How long could he hold back before the tension forced him to rise and go to her? He liked to prolong her anticipation a little more each night. But he never failed to finally go. It would be cruel to deny his guest her fabulous orgasms. And it would be un-healthy for him to keep his essence sequestered. Confinement was not nature's way. Real men generate balls full of ejaculate teeming to escape; real women mold bodies and abilities craving to extract the creamy bounty while leaving the male satiated from the ecstatic experience and lusting to supply more as soon as possible.

With a sigh of resignation, Ned arose from his bed and crossed the hallway. He opened the door and Kiki sat-up, a big smile radiating from her shaded face. Ned had arrived. Her carnal duty of cum extraction was at hand. But not before he gave her untold joy. She opened her arms in a gesture of welcome and invited him into her bed. Ned obliged.

bhuff
bhuff
359 Followers