The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Ned: Hands-On Club Operator.
3.2k words
4.27
16.3k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

It was a bitter sweet day. Ned waited in the entry way for Kiki to join him. They were scheduled to depart for the Strip and Fuck Club. Kiki had been a marvelous house companion and had expressed her gratitude and joy, vocally and physically, for her week of residence at the mansion.

Living as Ned's night-time plaything was a treat but not Kiki's desired life path. Ned had conceded to her wishes and now she would continue her journey of sexual exploration as a performer at the club. Despite her broad experience and expertise, they had decided she was best inducted to the club after Amateur Night.

Karl, Ned's beefy black chauffeur and bodyguard, drove the pair to the Club. With the boss aboard, Karl had to forego his habitual practice of sampling the new girls as he delivered them to their next stage of career advancement. Ned was quiet. Kiki spent the time talking, petting and comforting Ned in the rear compartment. It was a light attempt at foreplay but Ned was too melancholy to suck or fuck her.

At the Club, Ned went ahead to see the manager and discuss business. That left Karl to escort Kiki inside for the initial orientation. The entrance door had barely closed when she was informed of the obligatory stop at the entrance station to deliver the first blowjob to the head bouncer. While he sat in his booth, Kiki's black haired head bobbed on his groin as she sucked a mouthful of his massive black cock.

Karl left her there to pay out her entry fee and went to find his own amusements. As chauffer and bodyguard to the club owner, he had special privileges. He greeted the familiar serving staff, giving a warm hug and ass clutch to Katharina, his most recent acquaintance. During his rounds, Karl delightfully agreed to assist the stage manager with a special request. The remainder of the afternoon was spent getting the club ready for the Amateur Night show.

That night, the Strip and Fuck Club was filled with special patrons. The well-dressed gentlemen, some accompanied by their own elegantly dressed escorts, were in a jolly mood. Splendid dining and drinking selections had satiated their gastronomic needs. Topless waitresses had offered a visual overture to the upcoming risqué shows. After dinner, the club floor furnishings were rearranged to provide unfettered vista and mindless comfort expected by the gentlemen for the substantial attendance fee they had paid.

Ned was seated in his private booth, front stage center. He had requested a companion; Karoline was cuddled with him as the stage lights dimmed and the show got underway. The performances were mixed. An aspiring amateur performed her best strip dance. She teasingly doffed her evening cocktail dress, flashing furtive glimpses of nipples and shaved pussy before flaunting her nubile nudity. It was an okay opening warmup. The next performance was by a professional staff member. She stripped out of her schoolgirl outfit before completing the full Strip and Fuck routine with a lucky auction winner.

Another amateur followed. She looked very flexible and nimble in her ballet tights and tutu; Ned liked what he saw. The club manager should consider her desire to become a professional Strip and Fuck Club actress. If she was looking for a permanent position with the performance troupe, the manager could brief her on the roles, responsibilities and benefits of full time engagements. However, she would need to be vetted by the club staff. During her probationary period, she would make the rounds, pleading with the bouncers, barmen and cooks for coaching and guidance on her oral, tactile and vaginal stimulation skills. If the busy staff could find the time between their maintenance obligations to the already contracted professionals, they might allow her time to practice on their stiff cocks. If she could extract cum from their weary penises, she might be acceptable to service the club's patrons onstage.

In the next act, Ned was pleased to watch one of his favorite professionals repeatedly deep-throat a huge black dildo. After the strip and auction, a lucky patron, blindfolded, relished her oral skills on his manhood. At his orgasm, she steered his jetting cum in a high arc for the audience amusement. It turned out to be more volume than she had expected.

During the unanticipated post-performance swabbing of the stage, Karoline seized the opportunity to present her own case to Ned. She snuggled up, squashed her bare breast against his arm, and whispered her plea into his ear. She had been a loyal and creative member of the cast for her contract year. She loved the work but found the locale growing stale. Some of the customers were becoming regular repeats and getting clingy. Could she be enrolled in the next talent swap and find new pastures? Ned demurred, then thought about it and relented. It would be unwise to turn her down. Ned did not want a gloomy employee giving mediocre service to well paying customers. Karoline thanked him profusely and happily cuddled closer.

The crowd was warmed up when the Stage Manager announced this evening's feature Amateur Act. The cheerful crowd was eager to behold a budding new talent's first time onstage. They quieted down as the stage dimmed to dark, before it slightly re-glowed. Behind a translucent gauze curtain, they could just perceive a human silhouette standing stage center.

The curtain rose as a spotlight swelled to light the voluptuous female figure dressed in a white lacy gown. A giant video screen covered the back wall of the stage. A remote camera zoomed in and panned slowly from the white strapped heels up the full petty-coated skirt to the tightly clenched waist. It played a little at her bosom, zooming closer to display the creamy full cleavage. At her throat, the actress wore a satin choker with ivory and onyx cameo. The black silhouette image displayed a woman's face in profile, tilted slightly up, with a hard cock thrust deep into the figurine's mouth.

The camera zoomed out enough to show the risqué choker and the real woman's lips. At that serendipitous moment, her protruding tongue tip swept her mouth, leaving a coat of moisture on the full red lips. It was an inviting image for the moment and the video crew would find it even more useful later.

Panning higher, the woman's perfectly made-up face beneath the wedding veil filled the back wall. She broke into an uneasy smile of acknowledgement as the 'ooh's and 'aah's filtered from the gentlemen in the audience.

Ned froze in his seat. He knew the familiar woman standing onstage. It was Kori, the prima-noche fantasy that her grateful uncle had recently shared with him. When Ned squirmed in his seat, trying to adjust his groin, Karoline noted Ned's intense interest in the woman onstage. She knew her expected role as Ned's assigned evening companion. She unzipped his fly, hoping to reduce his confinement and prepare him for any other assistance she could willingly offer.

Ned didn't know how or why Kori had agreed to perform at Amateur Night. Maybe his daughters, her best friends, had beguiled her into another exotic adventure. Maybe the prima noche encounters had perked her curiosity into further explorations. Maybe she found her new husband incapable of satisfying her voracious hormones.

Ned didn't really care the reason why. If Kori wanted more sexual adventures, the Strip and Fuck Club was a good place to start. As the club owner, Ned had certain privileges with the talent, even if they were just part-time. He imagined inviting Kori to the mansion for his exclusive use. He envisioned scenes in the guest suite where he could boost her sensual spirit. While Kori's luscious cunt entertained his buried cock, her mouth would suckle his tongue. Later, her tongue would entertain his cock as he licked her pussy to screaming orgasms.

Ned's revelry was disturbed by Karoline's fidgeting and he returned to the here and now. Kori was about to give a public show of her verdant sexuality. It would not be as fulfilling for Ned as their previous encounter when he had fucked Kori in her wedding lingerie. But her shy first-time look onstage should be fun to watch anyway. He relaxed back into the cushioned private booth, ready to enjoy Karoline's courtesies and Kori's spectacle.

Everyone's attention shifted stage left as a tuxedo-suited black man walked onstage. Kori's eyes flirted left and she smiled wider as Karl, her onstage 'husband' approached. Ignoring the audience, the acting duo hurried into each other arms. Karl all but ripped away her face veil before engaging in a tender kiss. Karl broke off and placed his forehead against hers for an intimate face to face eye-lock. His hands reached behind her to find the wedding gown's zipper. Kori's eyes and smile grew wider, amplified on the rear stage screen by the zoomed-in video feed.

Kori had only met the tall, broad-shouldered man earlier that day. They had made small talk to ease her first-time trepidations. Karl had described his former successes as a professional wrestler and football player. He still retained his massive muscular build. He assured Kori he would control his enthusiasm and she would be safe in his powerful embrace. Kori was somewhat assured and consented to play her part in the planned performance. Now she stood before an audience of strangers, about to be stripped of her wedding dress costume and fucked by a man she had just met. It was 'Déjà vu, all over again'.

Karl was gentle, lowering the zipper slowly, lovingly. The camera followed his movements. His hands found her demi-bra clasp and that was unhooked. They kissed again and Karl's hands roamed across her smooth back. He stepped back for the next dramatic piece of the scene.

Karl's hands brushed the dress off Kori's shoulders and lowered it down her front; it bunched around her waist. The first appearance of her magnificent breasts was recorded by the camera, displayed on the jumbo video screen and accompanied by vulgar catcalls and undertones from the watching men.

"Wow, nice tits, baby... Give us a wiggle, daring... Shake them puppies... damn, girlie, you got some fine ones, don't you?"

Kori was buoyed by the uncouth complements. She responded with a shimmy, teasing the hecklers with the jiggles in her nubile naturals. The men cheered her bubbly compliance. Karl took his cue. His big hands cupped her even bigger boobs and added to the motion. He bounced and kneaded them, all of it caught and magnified on the rear screen. It was proof positive that Kori sported the real thing. The cheers turned to jealous moans. The enlivened pair moved onward.

Karl squatted and pulled the bunched silk and lace lower. Kori wiggled her smooth round ass in cooperation and her toned thighs were exposed. She wore satin thong panties and mid-thigh white nylons with a lacy garter band on her right. She braced a hand on Karl's shoulder as she stepped out of the dress puddled around her heels. Karl smoothly swept it aside and out of the way. He stood again, his muscular stature overshadowing the mid-size erotic artiste.

Kori began her presentation of Karl by loosening his bowtie. The shirt buttons opened beneath her busy descending fingers. At his belt, there was no hesitation. His fly popped open under her ministrations. He turned 180 and she pulled his topcoat and shirt off, tossing them aside. She yanked his pants downward as she knelt. Karl slid off his shoes and walked out of the tuxedo encircling his ankles. Karl was indeed black. His close-cropped hair and the smooth skin were nearly ebony, stretched tight over his well-developed muscular frame.

He turned back to the now standing Kori. She gasped, a hand covering her mouth. This was her first look at Karl's exposed penis. The audience mirrored her shock. He had gone commando; his semi-flaccid cock formed a mighty arc poking out from his groin, the knob sculptured and swollen. The gentlemen chuckled and their escorts murmured with envy for Kori's predicament.

Recovering from her amazement, Kori reconciled herself to this overlooked detail. The other girls in the club had told her Karl was big in the manhood department. She hadn't realized they meant this big. Kori's hands cradled her challenge and her touch brought about an elongated thickening. She stroked the monster that would be her ultimate stage prop. Soon Karl was standing tall above his scrotum. Her hesitance abated; the show must go on.

Kori released the man-meat and plucked at her own panties. Kori eyeballed Karl's groin as she leaned forward and pushed her last shred of modesty past her knees. Her nose brushed his hanging balls as she stepped out of her satin thong. Her bent-over pose dangled her swaying tits. The camera zoomed in for the details. That drew more manly moans and Kori obliged them with a bent-over shimmy that jostled the boobs even more. She puckered up and kissed his ball sack. The gentlemanly moans developed into further vulgar compliments.

The performers faced each other again. Karl clutched Kori's ass and lifted. She braced her hands behind his neck, and clamping her thighs around his hips, locked her crossed heels. Karl's face was stoic; Kori's apprehensive. They cooperated to affect the carnal connection, cock knob touching her cunt lips. Kori took a visible breath and held it, ready to help Karl worm his way in during the coming arduous penetration.

Instead of an easing in, Karl suddenly dropped her weight. Her cunt stretched reluctantly and the long black cock punched all the way in. The knob didn't stop at her cervix; it passed through. Her clitoris slammed against Karl's pubic bone. Kori screamed. The ladies in the audience whimpered in sympathy. Karl waited a split moment but was raring to continue. He lifted Kori high and let her settle on his prick less rapidly this time. He felt her cervix snugly rub his corona. Karl adored that specific stimulus whenever he fucked a woman.

Kori was past her initial shock and inclined to learn the delights of this new sensation. Past lovers had bumped her cervix but Karl was the first to burst through. She levered herself up on her clamped thighs, popping the corona in and out or the cervical ring. Karl appreciated Kori's instinctive sense of adventure and provided gentle lifts on her butt to aid her motions. It was the exact cock caress he craved and Kori was not the first woman to take the lead and study the secrets of this rare caress.

Ned watched the action from his nearby booth. The video screen was projecting the intimate conjunction as Kori's moist enflamed cunt lips corralled the base of Karl's throbbing erection. Her leaking juices added sheen to Karl's balls.

During the run-up undressing, Ned had let Karoline fondle his cock and balls. The sight of Karl impaling Kori in one sudden stroke had given Ned a spinal shiver. He grabbed a handful of Karoline's blonde curly hair and pulled her face to his groin. Now Ned's cock was corralled in Karoline's mouth.

If Ned had bothered to look around, he would have seen the other men in the audience taking care of their own business. Some of the escorts had their dresses bunched up at the waists and the gown tops down. The bare-breasted ladies had saddled up in their host's lap and were galloping on their hosts' erect cocks. The non-escorted customers elected to masturbate but topless hostesses intervened, substituting professional grade hand-jobs for the self-stimulation.

Meanwhile, onstage, Kori and Karl were getting along splendidly. The short vaginal caresses had given way to full stroke mode. Kori was leaned back in euphoria, hanging on with hands laced behind Karl's neck and pinioned on his prick. Her blond ringlets hairdo had escaped its clips and swung in time behind her. The wild ride sloshed her boobs in waves across her chest. Karl leaned back himself, balancing Kori's weight. His powerful legs were steady as Kori rose and fell the full length on his manhood.

Karl watched Kori's euphoric contortions. He liked the way she bucked on his engorged cock. He liked her sensuous cries. Kori moaned on every long stroke. She caught her breath and whimpered whenever a random hard bottom banged her clitoris against Karl's groin. And she squirmed and emitted fearful warnings if Karl lifted her until his corona emerged at her lips, anxious that his enthusiasm might cause an unwelcome decoupling. The writhing minx was ravenous for more stimulation as she bounded on Karl's rigid manhood.

Karl's body glistened; this was as much a workout as any athletic event he had experienced. His momentum was cresting. Suddenly, he went over the top, pinning Kori down hard on his cock and spewing spunk deep inside her womb. Kori felt the fluids inundate her cavity and rocketed off over her own top. Her arms clenched as hard as her cunt. She crushed her soft breasts tight against Karl's hard muscled chest and shrieked out to the heavens. She clung for dear life as she shuddered ecstatically, suspended in Karl's brawny arms.

Karl and Kori's peak triggered the cum-fest elsewhere in the room. Ned pumped his cum into Karoline's sucking mouth; she swallowed it into her gullet. The other gentlemen jetted their sperm into their attending ladies: their pussies, their mouths or their hands. The room swelled with orgasmic cries that slowly died and descended to satisfied sighs.

Karl and Kori came to their senses first. Still in their carnal embrace, the artists kissed gently, a mutual sign of admiration and praise for the considerations shown by each to the other during the performance. Karl lifted Kori off his softening dick and settled her on her wobbly feet. He took her hand and turned her full frontal to the audience. The camera focused on Kori's distended red cunt lips, wet with the milky man essence leaking forth, driveling down her inner thighs.

The onstage pair executed a deep farewell bow. Upon rising, Kori wiped the flailed blonde hair back from her face. Her pale but flushed sumptuous body was juxtaposed next to the sweating sheen of Karl's powerful black physique. The show was over for now. The invigorated Karl towed the cowed Kori offstage as she tottered behind on weak knees and high heels. She had affected another namesake triumph at the Strip and Fuck Club.

Although still encumbered in carnal conjunctions, the audience managed to applaud with gusto. The backstage screen showed the previously recorded clip of Kori wetting her lips atop the evocative ivory-onyx cameo blowjob. The bottom scroll suggested: "...MAYBE NEXT TIME..."

Ned wasn't going to wait for Kori's next time at the club. He summoned the club manager and directed him to have Kori dressed in a sheer negligee and deposited in his limousine. He would carry Kori to the mansion forthwith and personally steer her through the next step of her erotic journey. All through the ride and all through the night, Ned would allow Kori's curious lips to blaze a trail along the unmapped territory of his erect cock. Her explorations would certainly be rewarded with abrupt discoveries of creamy male treasure. Ned was resigned to the fact that it was going to be another long night for the owner of the Strip and Fuck Club.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers