The Strip Club

Story Info
Every man's fantasy, cum true.
2.8k words
3.77
90.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a soft smoky haze in the strip club, your chair is only a few feet from the stage and the dark haired dancer, with the firm jiggling tits, the smooth shaven pussy, and the to-die-for ass has your massive cock standing at full attention.

You shift uncomfortably in your chair, your erection straining against the rough material of your pants. You try to discreetly stroke it along your inner thigh, your palm sliding slowly back and forth. You look down and notice the dark spot on your pants and wonder if it's noticeable to others, that you're creaming.......

Never before has a woman driven you to touch yourself in public, but there's something about the seductive way she moves, the soft pout of her dark lips, and the silky hair you'd love to have your strong hands tangled in.

You imagine approaching her backstage, she's changing clothes for another appearance, and her back is to you. She eases the bikini top off her shoulders and reaches behind herself to unclasp the tiny hooks. At that moment she hears your footsteps and turns around. You're so close she can feel your warm breath on her face as her hands cover her delicious tits. You stare at her for just a moment, your tongue moistening your lips before they move over her dark skin. Your large hands caressing her soft shoulders, leaning down and nibbling at them. As your hand snakes into her long dark hair you grab a fist full of it and suddenly yank it back sharply. Her creamy neck exposed, her full lips totally accessible They part as she attempts to protest, but your mouth covers them, bruising them as you kiss her hungrily, your tongue pressing against her moist dark lips, prying them apart as you probe her hot mouth.

Your knee slips between her legs, forcing them apart. As you press your hand on her warm mound, the soft gasp only encourages you to continue, and you let your fingers slide down over her, exploring her soft curves. Loving the feel of her bare flesh. You grab the edge of her panties and smirk as you hear the thin fabric tear as you rip them off her in one quick smooth motion. Her sharp intake of breath, and the look in her smoky eyes, one of fear mixed with raw passion, is exactly what you were looking for.

You press her against the wall, roughly gripping her small wrists and holding them together above her head. The movement causing her luscious tits to sway gently. In an instant your head is lowered and your teeth are biting at her fair skin. Your hand roughly gripping her breast as your warm tongue caresses the soft underside. Your teeth graze over the puckered nipples, and you suck greedily. She's moaning, and struggling to free herself, but she is no match for your brute strength. She whispers, "please....," and you cut her off, your voice a low and deep whisper as you say, "Please what baby?," "please FUCK you?"

At those words she pulls away and turns to run, but your hands are around her chest in an instant. You pull her back tightly against you, your hand on her neck, the sweet scent of her perfume, light and musky, makes your cock twitch. You tilt her head back, your lips on her creamy neck, sucking, biting as you press your hungry cock against her hot ass. You feel her resistance melting away, as you slowly grind against her. Your warm breath on her ear, whispering to her, "I want you."

Noticing that she's pressing back into you, you reach down, one hand still holding her tight, your other undoing your pants. You slip your hand inside your boxers, and stroke your hardness. She hears your deep groan, and she moves her feet further apart. You grab your pants, shoving them down off your ass. Your hand guiding your hard cock between her smooth thighs. She feels you, between her cheeks, the swollen head sliding easily along her moist slit. Her juices cover you and the feel of her damp pussy makes your cock throb and you can't wait any longer. You place it between her lips and slowly rock your hips. Burying yourself in her young tight pussy.

Savoring the moment, as each inch disappears into her heat. You wrap your arms around her, holding her tight as you stroke her. The soft rapid breathing, and the sweet sucking sounds as your cock moves in and out of her soaking cunt, your cock sliding against her smooth silky walls, makes your balls boil. Your cock swells, and you start fucking her wildly, slamming your cock into her, your balls slapping against the back of her thighs. She reaches around and her nails grip your smooth ass, pulling you tighter. She wants you deeper. Your hands slide down over her smooth belly, and grip her inner thighs. The soft curls brushing against your thumbs as you pull her roughly back on to you. She cries out, telling you how she loves the way you're fucking her, and that she's on the verge of cumming.

This makes you harder still, and you slide your fingertips back and forth over her hot clit, it's swollen and sensitive and she instantly arches back against you, and you feel her cunt contracting around your cock. She moans, "Oh fffuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk.....gawddddd!!" The sweet spasms rock her, and your balls explode as you spill inside her, coating her walls with hot white cream. You continue to slam your cock into her, your juices mixing, trickling down her inner thighs, as she collapses against the wall. Your cock melting inside of her. You brush her long hair to the side, and lick her neck seductively, as your breathing returns to normal.

At that very moment....

...the waitress taps you on the shoulder, and asks you if you want another drink.

You are startled back into reality, and quickly glance around the room. It's almost completely empty. Except, for the dark haired dancer who is standing near the bar. A naughty smile on her lips. Waiting for you, to make the first move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~his view~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lean back in my chair in order to get a good look at her. Still a little disoriented from the over-powering fantasy, I finish what's left in my glass. The alcohol leaves a tingling burn down my throat as I look at the stripper at the bar. Her smoky eyes challenging me, knowing that I; like every other guy in the room would do anything to fuck her, including something so foolish as stroking my cock in a public place.

Standing up slowly, hoping I can hide my erection behind the empty beer, I notice that she has changed her outfit from when she was onstage. She has long black leather boots on, which makes her already spectacular body even more statuesque. A matching black thong which is almost as glossy as her boots, and tight white t-shirt which exposes her smooth stomach. My cock twitches in appreciation, as I notice her stiff nipples through the t-shirt. Her breasts straining against the fabric.

As I stand there, drinking her in, her smiling at me, defying me to approach, I feel my bashfulness slipping away. Resting the beer on the table, I begin to walk toward her. Admiring the way her boots end midthigh, the contrast between the shiny, black leather, and her smooth, sexy thighs. She stands there in front of me. Even with the boots, she only comes up to my chin, but her eyes are looking down at the long, hard ridge concealed in my pants. She looks up into my face, and smiles, saying nothing. Knowing it was her that caused it, knowing it's her that I want. I reach out and firmly take hold of her hand.

"We're going to the private lounge....Now!"

She let's out a faint squeak as I pull her along with me, feeling a slight resistance from her, as if she's not too sure whether she wants this dance or not, but upon reaching the private lounge, what was once resistance is now gone. She walks beside me, and I feel her lace her fingers with mine as we find a booth. The whole room is almost black, and there is a layer of women's laughter, and needful whispers in counterpoint to the loud, throbbing music pumping through the bar. I can smell her perfume, but also the sweat of all the unwashed men in the room, as well as the smell of their cum.

Grown men blowing their loads in their pants as they watch these women strip and tease them. I feel her hand on my chest and she shoves me into the soft couch. Suddenly the smells and the music are gone. I look up at her. Her hands on her hips, her shoulders back with her magnificent tits standing out. Demanding attention, demanding to be recognized for how fantastic they are. Still not speaking, only smiling that sexy, heart-pounding smile, she slowly begins to sway her hips in time with the throbbing bass. Her hands sliding up and down her thighs; over her hips, and finally to cup her tits through the t-shirt.

My world begins and ends with this woman gyrating in front of me. Her hips mesmerize me, her eyes challenge me, and the sexy little smile on her full lips tease me. She dances her way between my thighs, standing so close to me; towering so high above me her tits obscure her face. She moves like she's being fucked from behind, this woman was built for sex, nothing less would ever do. She raises one leg, the stiletto heel of her boot pressing into the plush armrest of the chair. Her legs spread wide, her silky smooth pussy just barely concealed by the black thong that does more to accentuate, and reveal, than actually cover her up. I can smell her, perfume, pussy, every man that has touched her, and wanted her, I can smell his sweat, and need. Her pussy is just inches from my face, I feel the smooth caress of her leather boot as it brushes against my cheek, her hips working in tight circles in front of me. Her hands sliding over her tits, her nipples pressing against their tight, white prison. One of her hands in my hair, her nails, raking through my scalp as she releases the clasp of her thong on one hip, then the other hip.

My mouth going dry as the thong falls to my lap, landing on my throbbing cock. I can see her smooth pussy, the tender swollen lips tempting me, glistening with what I can only tell is her excitement. This girl is good. This girl is trouble. Her pussy moving closer and closer to me, licking my lips wondering just how far this girl wants to go. I can smell the sweet, hot smell of her excitement, both of her hands in my hair. Looking in a mirror next to me, I can see the muscles playing in her hips and ass as she moves. What an incredibly hot woman. My hands gripping the armrests as one of her hands slides down her smooth, flawless body, a single, manicured finger slipping between the lips of her pussy, a throaty purr escaping her lips as she lightly rubs her clit. Then, with a glistening finger, she lightly rubs her sweet excitement over my lower lip. Just as I am about to take her finger into my mouth, a nasty, sexy grin dances over her face, and she suddenly whirls, her back to me, and sits down on my lap.

She positions herself so that the length of my cock is pressed between the firm cheeks of her ass. At first she is leaned away from me, her hips and ass twisting and writhing against my cock. Her grinding making me almost blind with lust. The music and my heart pounding in my ears as this creature brings me to the edge of sexual abandon just by grinding on my lap. I hear her breathing just as heavily as I am, she launches herself back with a moan. Her back pressed against my chest, her head on my shoulder, looking up into my face, her cheeks are flushed, her lips parted slightly as she spreads her legs wider, pulsing her hips against the aching erection that she has created. My hands sliding off the armrests, and to her sides. Her arms now on either armrest, steadying herself while my fingers lightly caress the outer sides of her firm tits. I see the lust in her eyes mirroring my own, and as she presses more urgently against my cock, my hands slide over her tits completely. Full, and firm, squeezing lightly at first, and then harder as I feel her stiff nipples pressing against the palms of my hands.

"Mmmm hmmm......" She moans, and closes her eyes, and for the first time I see in her face that she really is enjoying what she is doing. No longer in control, just giving into what her body is feeling. She has such wonderful tits, my mouth waters at the thought of licking them, sucking her nipples.

"Stand up," I command her, my throat heavy with lust. Her eyes opening, suddenly wondering if she's read me wrong. "And bend over." Her smile matches my own as she realizes I'm not done with her. She stands, now her legs spread slightly, my legs between hers while I still sit. She bends over exposing her now wet pussy, her hands pressing against the wall in front of her. I take a moment to just admire this beautiful woman, the smooth backs of her upper thighs, her full, sexy ass and hips. Although she's still wearing the shirt I know that her back is just as flawless as the rest of her body. Putting my hands on her hips, she bends over a little more, pressing her ass and pussy closer to me.

Leaning forward; my fingers spreading the cheeks of her ass, I slowly slip my tongue between the cheeks of her ass. Tasting just the heat of her body at first, my tongue slides down her smooth skin, lightly dancing over the tight puckered entrance to her ass, and then lower. On of her hands spreading the lips of her pussy for my questing tongue. Slipping inside her tight hole, hearing her moan, and her muscles trying to contract around my tongue. Slipping my hand up between her perfect thighs, I slip my thumb inside her tight pussy, and I feel her begin to writhe her hips, feeling her pussy suck at my thumb. My fingers finding her clit, and she lets out another purr..."Oh yes....." She whispers as she fucks my hand. So sexy, so beautiful, like a force of nature she lets her sexuality reign. I feel like I'm caught up in a sexual maelstrom as I lean closer to her again, slipping my thumb in and out of her, my fingers teasing her clit, I lick her asshole. She gasps, my free hand sliding up her back, tangling in her silky hair, and pulling her hair back, arching her back at the same time my tongue slips inside her tight ass. A squeal escapes her lips as she rides me. My tongue licking, and probing while my thumb and fingers continue to do the same. Her legs flexed and trembling with the feelings rocketing through her body. No longer her own person, her body and mind belonging to me as she begs for me to finish her off with my cock.

Ignoring her, I continue to slide my tongue in and out of her ass, mimicking the motion of my thumb and fingers until she lets out an inhuman, primal yell as an orgasm rips through her. Her ass contracting keeps my tongue out of her, but I feel her strong pussy muscles clench around my thumb, her nails raking down the wooden wall, as she continues to gasp and moan at the orgasm rolls over her, through her, consuming her.

Her thighs shaking, she collapses on her knees as the orgasm works through her, and she breathes deeply, trying to settle herself. I lean down and lightly kiss her cheek, her hair getting in my mouth and I feel the strands pull away from my lips as I stand.

"Look me up if you want more beautiful," I whisper.

With that I get up and leave, pausing to look back as I walk through the door, and my eyes meet hers, smiling as I disappear back into the bar.

by: WildRussian aka Chloe*