The Strip Club

Story Info
Renee becomes the center of attention at a strip club.
1.9k words
4.5
100.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular story took place about two weeks before Christmas in 2005 and of course is completely true. I often wonder if there are many sexually charged women out there who have NOT thought about what it would be like to be a stripper at some point? Whether it's the exhilaration of dancing naked, being naughty in a public place, or simply the knowledge that most guys who are watching you are turned on, it's something that has intrigued me.

I had never been to a strip club, and have to admit that I was intimidated by them. So when my friend Amy and her boyfriend, Jack, wanted to take Derek to one for his birthday, I wasn't sure what to expect. And yes, this is the same Amy from the hot tub story if you've read that already. If not, I suggest you do after reading this.

On the way there, I was a little nervous thinking about what the night was going to be like. Was it going to be like the movies where all of these amazingly gorgeous, talented, outgoing and flexible women would be doing their thing on stage while all the men sit motionless in their seats, drooling? Because I thought that might be kind of lame. My only saving grace was that this was one of those establishments where you could bring your own beer, so I knew if I wasn't having much fun while sober I could just slam a few.

We walked into the building, which kind of looks like a small warehouse off the interstate and we handed the bouncer our IDs. The entrance was very bright and I felt like we were under surveillance. In fact, I think there were video cameras there for protection, which is really great that the girls can feel so safe. I could hear the music coming from the room to the right of us, and after we passed clearance we headed in that direction. Derek and I walked in first with Jack and Amy following. Amy had been to a strip club before, so she wasn't really as uncertain as myself.

I can't remember if I scanned the audience or the strippers first, but I remember thinking it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. For some reason I immediately felt fairly comfortable as we found our seats towards the back. It was a Wednesday night so there were only about 20 guys scattered throughout the club and all of them seemed to immediately notice that two non-stripper women had walked in. Though nobody seemed to mind, they just took note. I cracked open my first beer and for the first time finally looked up and started paying attention to the entertainment. There were 3 different poles on three stages where a total of about ten strippers would take turns dancing. Each one would dance at a pole for the duration of a song, then rotate to the next one. I thought this was great because all of the girls were so different in looks.

The first girl seemed very young. She might have been younger than me, and I found that a little strange. I'm sure the men loved it, though. She was more shy and innocent acting which worked very well for her. The second was more dirty--in a good way. She had a very come-hither look in her eyes and danced her little heart out. As a lover of dance and a lover of the female figure, I found myself actually enjoying this quite a bit.

I looked over at Derek who smiled sweetly at me, while Amy and Jack sat quietly on the other side of the table enjoying the show, sipping on their beers. I watched as the girls would do mini personal dances for men who put a dollar down on the stage. After about eight songs and a few beers, I wanted to try that myself, it looked fun and I was tired of just sitting in the back of the dark club at our table. I slowly bent down and reached for my purse, trying to subtly pull out a dollar. I sat back up and held it in my hand until I finished the beer I was drinking, plus I was waiting for the stripper who had caught my eye earlier to get to our pole. She was a very cute blonde who was definitely more outgoing, and she seemed to be having a good time. When the song ended and she walked over to the pole closest to us, I took a deep breath and stood up. Without turning to anyone at the table, I walked to the stage and took a seat in front of the stage and put the dollar down.

I felt the gazes from a couple of the men who were sitting around the stage around me and they seemed to perk up at the situation. The stripper swung around the pole, noticed the dollar, looked up at me and smiled seductively. I wondered if it was any different dancing for a woman than a man. She walked in my direction and bent down to grab the bill. She lifted the dollar and had me bite the end with my teeth. More and more men were watching now as she slowly lowered her hot naked tits to my face, pushing them together to grasp her prize. Her soft breasts touched my cheeks and as she pulled away and I heard the audience stir. She thanked me sweetly and I walked back to my seat.

Derek was smiling, obviously impressed with my boldness and winked at me as I sat down and took a gulp of beer. That was really fun, I thought. "That was really hot," he whispered, we were on the same page. Over the next two hours, I went up a few more times by myself; sometimes the girls would put the dollar down my shirt and pull it out with their teeth, one time it was out of my lap, it was all in good fun.

Finally, Amy had consumed enough liquid courage to join me. We were curious to see what a stripper might do with two female subjects. We approached the stage and put our dollars down. This time there were many men interested in following along with the action. The hot, dark-haired stripper came over to us and bent down. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "can I lift up your shirt?"

I was surprisingly comfortable with this idea. "Of course," I replied.

I felt her hands slide down my torso, reaching the bottom of my shirt. Naturally I lifted my arms to let her pull the shirt up, exposing my lacy black bra. She stuck the dollar down in my cleavage and used her teeth to get it out, but not before licking and kissing my chest a bit. There were some cheers from the men for this move. After thanking me, she moved on and did the same thing to Amy, lifting up her shirt to pull the dollar out of her bra. I could tell Amy was a bit more reluctant than I was, but she still agreed to go along. As the crowd around us watched, some guys threw more dollar bills in our direction. Apparently they were enjoying this.

Our following ventures to the stage brought on more of the same, until this one particular stripper got to us. She was my favorite. This being a fully nude club, she was the only one to keep a white button-up shirt on to play with while she danced, sometimes less is more. It was delightfully hot because she had long, dark hair and she looked like one of those sexy librarians who secretly liked to let loose.

Amy and I threw our dollars down as the rest of the men threw theirs down on ours too, nodding the stripper over in our direction Everyone laughed as we had quite the fun game going on, the guys wanted to see the strippers molest us rather than them. When the dollars were on the stage in front of her, she extended her hand and suddenly pulled Amy and I up on stage. Wow, this was something I didn't see coming. I was all for it, but Amy became a little freaked out. She smiled and laughed nervously, but knelt down on the edge of stage waving, like she didn't want to go any further. She was blushing something fierce. I on the other hand just went with it and took the stripper's hand and climbed up. I knew that every eye in the room was on the stripper and me, and it was incredible. It was like walking onto a football field after sitting in the stands the whole game. She led me to the middle of the stage and asked if I was "cool". I nodded yes and she slowly lifted my shirt, pulling it off completely and letting it fall to the floor to applause. Then she reached around me and breathed onto my neck which made me whimper a bit. She unhooked my bra and slid it off my shoulders before I even knew what was going on. It quickly joined my shirt as my stomach and chest became fully exposed, I let out a small gasp and the room exploded with whistles and cheers. She then bent down and started sucking my nipples. It felt absolutely awesome, and I'm getting wet right now just remembering it. The guys really went wild and though the lights were in my eyes and I couldn't see him, I only imagined the proud smile Derek must have had on his face. I could see Amy still sitting at the edge of the stage and she had this shocked look on her face, not quite believing I was letting this stripper expose me in front of all these guys.

I thought the stripper might stop there, but I was wrong. She dropped to her knees in front of me and looked up into my eyes and winked, checking to see if I was going to tell her to stop. There was an unspoken understanding between the two of us however and I smiled at her, encouraging her to continue stripping me down. She wiggled my jeans down past my hips as I stepped out of them, then she grabbed my panties. The way she took these off was way hot. She leaned into me, pressing her nose and lips against my stomach and then followed my panties down with her mouth. I could feel her hot breath on my pussy as her lips slid over them. I almost came right there. I stepped out of those too and stood there completely naked on the stage in the middle of a strip club in front of 20 or so strange men. Her hands rubbed me up and down as she spun me around to show me off to the cheering crowd. When she was finished, she gave me a big hug and thanked me and I was sure to thank her, too. I gathered my clothes and jumped down off the stage to a standing ovation. Amy was staring at me, her mouth wide open. I just smiled and put my clothes back on as what just happened started to sink in.

When I got back to the table, Derek was beaming. He put his arm around me and kissed me passionately. "Holy shit, babe," he said in my ear. "I know." I replied. Let's just say we fucked like hell when we got home. I honestly couldn't tell you which one of us was more turned on. But I suppose that's irrelevant.