The Strip Club

Story Info
Coming home to a strip club.
2k words
16.5k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwm1701
cwm1701
17 Followers

Well the end of another busy week. Summer is getting closer and my fiancé and I are looking forward to starting a full-blown D/s 24/7 relationship before we get married. We are still doing our research and getting excited but are waiting till the school year is over so we can devote our full attention to it for a while. The decision about who was the D was kind of an easy one. My fiancé was submissive most of the time and I made enough money so she didn't have to work if she didn't want to. Since she did love to tease me all the time she was thinking of doing webcam stuff. Not to naughty at first but wanted to try it out to see where it went. I on the other hand didn't mind at all. She is a beautiful woman and has a high sex drive that I do my best to match since I am 17 years older than her. My friends ask me all the time how did I get such a gorgeous woman. I just give them my standard answer "prayer". She loves that all my friends find her attractive but she knows she can't play with them in a physical sense. Teasing yes but no sex. Woman of course, but I am either involved or told ahead of time if they want a private get together.

Ok I get home and find the door locked again. "Hmm another massage?" I think to myself. I knock and the door opens and there is my fiancé standing there in a very small school girl outfit with her hair in pig tails.

"Welcome to Club Booty," she says. "May I take your coat and briefcase?"

I hand them over thinking "Club Booty? This should be interesting".

She comes back "Please follow me to your seat"

I follow her down to the basement wondering exactly why down here. Once we get to the bottom she stops and I take in the view. There is dark red shag carpet all on the floor. The walls are painted a shiny black and there are icicle lights all over the ceiling. I follow the lights to the center of the room and notice that they all lead to a stripper pole on top of a short round stage with a chair and a small table facing it.

"Sir if you will just sit here I will go to the bar and get your drink. What would you like?"

"Margarita with Cabo Wabo tequila instead of Cuervo" I said as I looked over to the bar. I had to turn to see it but it was a nice bar with a mirror on the back and stocked with what we like to drink.

She returned with my drink "The next dancer should be up in a minute" she giggled and went into a curtained off area.

Music started playing and I recognized it as Van Hagar's "Poundcake" my favorite song from that version of the band. Out comes my fiancé dressed in the sexy school girl outfit and those red bottom shoes people call "hooker heels" or something. Stepping on the platform she starts to give me a great stripper show. Swinging around the pole like she has done it for years, I just stare at her. I slowly stand up and get my wallet out. I don't have any singles but plenty of 5's and 20's to tip her with. Stepping up to the stage I hold out a $20 and she giggles again kneels close to me with her hands rubbing her gorgeous tits through her white top. I place the $20 between them and she squeezes her tits around it and gives me kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you stud" she says.

I sit back in my chair and watch the show some more. Soon her top comes off showing her black barely there bra. The next song comes on and it's Motley Crues "Girls Girls Girls". I'm sensing a pattern here. She turns her back to me and bends at the waist, sliding her plaid school girl skirt down revealing a black g-string (although it looks closer in size to dental floss). Still dancing to the music, she reaches up and hooks her bra and lets it drop to the floor of the stage. Both hands covering her gorgeous tits she turns around and looks straight at me a and lets them drop and bounce. I am basically drooling at this point. I have always loved the way she looked and to me she is the hottest woman in the universe but tonight I was still amazed at her beauty. Again, I walked to the stage and held out 2 $20's this time. She came to the edge, turned around and shoved her ass in my face for a bit. Then she reached behind and held out her g-string for me to place my money. "Thanks again honey. Would you like a lap dance after I am done?"

"Absolutely" I replied.

When the song finished, she gathered up her clothes and went behind the curtain again. I pulled out some more cash from my wallet not sure how much this "club" charged for lap dances. My fiancé came back dressed again with her pigtails and gorgeous tits bouncing and sat in my lap.

"Hi I'm Talia."

Oh, the games she plays

"So how about that lap dance?"

"Ready when you are," I reply

"It's $20 per song"

"Not a problem" I tell her and hand over $40 "How bout 2 songs?"

"Sure thing honey"

I put the money in her g-string again and she starts to slowly move to the music. Slowly her top comes off and then her skirt.

"For $40 more I will get naked for you." She tells me through pouty lips

I pull out the extra money and the rest of clothes are off in a flash. She grabs my hands and starts pulling them all over her body. I get the idea and start groping her everywhere I can. I tried to slide a finger between her legs but she grabs my hand and shakes her finger no.

"For that kind of fun we have to go to the private room and it cost's extra"

I ask how much and my jaw drops when she tells me. Looking into her eyes I can tell it will be worth it. Pulling out my wallet again I take out all I have left and it is not enough. I tell her I will go the nearest ATM and she mentions that the bar has a "cash machine". I go over and see that it is her purse. So, after digging through it I find the cash and hand it to her.

"Right this way love" and she starts walking to the curtained off area of the basement. We step through and I see a large black leather couch. "Sit right in the middle so we have plenty of room"

I sit and she crawls on top of lap, placing her knees on either side of me and starts to grind on top of my cock. With her tits in my face I am in awe with how this is all going. Placing my hands on her back I press her chest into my face and I start kissing and licking for all I'm worth. My lips encircle on nipple and then the other alternating between licking and nibbling on them.

"Oh I see that somebody likes my tit's. I will say I had a little help with them but I am sure you are not complaining."

I am basically mauling her tit's when she gets up and turns around planting her ass on my cock again. Leaning back, she takes my hands off her hips and places one on a breast and the other one covering her pussy. She forces one of my fingers into her wet pussy while she uses my other hand to pinch and squeeze her nipple.

"I think somebody is getting exciting about all this. Since we are in a private room would you like to go further?"

"Well considering you are leaving a big wet spot on my crotch, why not."

She laughs "Sorry about that, but since your pants are wet why don't we just take them off."

Turning around "Talia" stands up and pulls me up and kisses me, pushing her tongue in my mouth. All the while her hands undo my pants and pushes them down to the floor. "Oh I see someone is a "Batfan"."

Yep she caught me on the day I wear my Batman boxers.

Her thumbs hook on the inside of my boxers and done they go. Soon as they were off she pushes me back on the couch, "My turn" she says.

My hands glide up and pull down her g-string, while she is bending over at the waist. She does a little hip shake and they fall to the floor. Climbing back on top of she pushes a nipple in my mouth while her hand starts stroking my cock.

"Do you like that nipple?" she asks

Considering she had shoved it in my mouth I could only respond "MMMM -- HMMM"

"Well I found something that I would like to try." She backs and gets on her knees and engulfs my cock with her mouth.

I moan and so does she. After a few minutes of her mouth literally slobbering all over my cock, I lie down on the couch and pull at her legs. She slowly gets up and swings herself up, planting her wet pussy on my face. All the while still keeping my cock in her mouth. I grab her ass with both hands and pull her down to my mouth and my tongue starts lapping at her juices. I hear a moan from "Talia" and I get encouraged to do more. So, I slid a finger in her pussy and ass while I tongue her clit.

"Holy shit" she exclaims "you really know what to do down there" still playing her game. "But I know what I want to do up here now." She pulls away from my fingers and face and climbs down to squat over my cock. Taking her hand she rubs the tip back and forth over her sopping wet opening and finally pushes down taking me all the way in in one stroke. "Oh GOD" she gasps. "she grabs my hands and puts them over her tits and starts squeezing my hands as hard as she can, making me squeeze down on her tits. Up and down she went, gasping for air, my hands pinching her nipples. Finally, she stops and gets off, pulls me back to a seated position on the couch and climbs back on facing me. My mouth automatically latches on to a nipple while she starts fucking me again with a hand rubbing her clit. After a while of her tremendous riding skills and my ability to put hickey's on her boobs she looks at me and says she's close.

I grab her around the waist and flip her over while staying inside, and start pounding her soaked pussy for all I am worth.

"Oh god, yes fuck me hard like that make me come."

"I'm about to cum to babe, cum real hard in that pussy of yours."

"Yes please cum in my hot cunt. God your hitting me just right"

I feel that familiar feeling and start humping her as fast as I can until I shoot my load in her. I feel my cock just pulsing over and over. It seems that was just what she needed as she screamed out as her body shook beneath me.

We just lay there panting covered in sweat, my cock falls out and a puddle is created on the floor. I look up at my gorgeous fiancé and ask "So when is this club open again".

We both laugh and hold each other basking in the "afterglow" of one wild night.

cwm1701
cwm1701
17 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
Too bad

Too bad the idiots and their rotten comments fixed it so we can't vote. And since we can't rate it, I will give it 10 stars!! I personally loved each one of your stories and look forward to reading more. I even favorited you as an author. Keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn!!!

Perfect story. Talk about HOT!!!

More please.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Little League Milf Can coach Jason score with a hot baseball mom?in Mature
Lap Dance Dare Mom's friend gives a lap dance.in Erotic Couplings
The Photographer Pt. 01 Justin's friends help him get back on his feet.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hi! I'm the Girl Next Door. Daniel falls hard for daddy-hungry, 18-year-old Dove.in Erotic Couplings
Imaginary Threesome My lovely wife selects her friend for a threesome.in Loving Wives
More Stories