The Strip Club Ch. 01

Story Info
A man finds his friend's daughter working as a stripper.
2.8k words
4.24
100.6k
132

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. You must be 18 or over to read this story. In real life, incestuous relationships, often causes deep psychological damage. This story is provided for entertainment purposes only. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

*

As I drove my cock into Holly's freshly shaven cunt, she let out a loud scream of pleasure and then began moaning softly and whimpering in ecstasy, as I increased pace of my cock thrusting in and out of her cunt. For years, I had watched my best friends daughter Holly growing up from a young flat chested skinny girl into a tall sexy 18 year old female.

She had always called me uncle Steve even tho I wasn't really her uncle, now here she was fulfilling one of my deep desires of being able to fuck her, I had fantasized about fucking her for years but never imagined it would really happen.

Two nights ago I decided to check out the strip club, I had heard the club had new strippers and wanted to see what they looked liked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, there up on stage was Holly my friends daughter she was removing her clothes as the men standing around the stage clapped and cheered with each item of clothes she removed. I stared at her slim sexy body, she had lovely firm B cup breasts with hard pointy nipples and her freshly shaven cunt was puffy and her cunt lips were just open enough to show the entrance of her cunt.

The men cheered as she ran her hands over her small breasts and pulled on her nipples making them stick out further, she squatted down on the stage with her knees apart and ran her fingers over her bald cunt, when she pulled her cunt lips further apart allowing everyone to see the pink insides of her cunt, the men cheered and wolf whistled loudly.

After finishing doing her show she left the stage only to return dressed in red panties and red lace bra to walk around the strip club chatting with the customers asking them for tips. I watched her whispering into a customer's ear and then take him by his hand and lead him away to one of the back rooms, from my previous visits I knew she was taking the man away to give them a private lap dance.

Half an hour later the man returned and talk to his friends as they congratulated him and patted him on his back. About ten minutes later Holly return to the main room and then lead another man away. Thirty minutes later the man returned and sat down beside his friends as the room lights dimmed and music started.

Another stripper stepped up on stage and started to dance and remove her clothes to the music, she was older and with larger breasts, once she had removed all her clothes she danced around the stage playing with her large breasts, when the music stopped she picked up her clothes and left the stage.

The music changed and lights dimmed and onto the stage walked Holly dressed as a schoolgirl, the men in the club cheered they loved how she looked like a schoolgirl carrying her school bag. I immediately recognized the school outfit as the one she had worn to her school last year.

Suddenly I remembered reading the sign at the entrance to the club that all strippers were over the age of twenty one. The strip club would have never let her work there if they had known she was only eighteen.

Once again I stared in amazement at my friends daughters naked body and when she reached into her school bag and brought out a large pink dildo and began rubbing it between her cunt lips, the men watching her yelled for her to push the dildo into her cunt.

Holly pushed the dildo deep into her cunt and began fucking her cunt with the dildo, the men sitting around the stage leaned closer trying to get a better look at Holly fucking herself with the dildo. The bouncer had to stop several men from climbing onto the stage to get closer to Holly.

Holly laid on the stage with her legs apart pushing the dildo in and out of her cunt. A few minutes later Holly began moaning as she pumped the dildo in and out her cunt faster, she had just had an orgasm in front of all the men in the club. The music stopped and the lights came back on and a bouncer helped Holly pick up her clothes and move of the stage.

Half an hour later she was walking around the men dressed in her red panties and bra whispering to the men what the price of a private lap dance was. I watched as she came closer to the men near me and when she turned and saw me she froze and stood there not saying a word, it was like she was trying to think of what she should say to me.

Without saying anything she reached out and took my hand and led me away into a room at the back of the club, once we were inside the room she locked the door and turned to face me.

"Uncle Steve, what are you doing here?" asked Holly.

I smiled at her and said. "Don't worry about why I am here... What are you doing here, does the club know how old you are?"

"They don't know... I showed them fake license that showed I was twenty one." she explained.

"Does anyone else know your working here as a stripper?" I asked.

"Just my best friend Rochelle... she works here too." Holly tells me and says. "Please don't tell my parents."

"You don't drive...how do you get here you live over an hour away?" I ask wanting to know everything.

Holly doesn't answer me at first and then says. "Rochelle's father drives us."

"So he knows too... What else does he do for you?" I asked.

"We give him some of the money we make." she tells me.

"And." I ask.

"We have sex with him." she tells me and looks down at her feet.

Neither of us say anything and as I stare at her standing there in panties and bra.

"Can I convince you not to tell anyone?" Asks Holly as reaches out and undoes my pants letting my throbbing cock spring out and stick straight up at her face.

After giving me a smile, Holly bends down and takes my cock into her mouth, I watch as her head starts bobbing up and down on my cock, the feeling of having my cock in her mouth is incredible and the way she sucks and uses her tongue on my cock as its in her mouth tells me she is an expert at sucking cocks and has sucked cocks before.

In no time at all she has my cock squirting my cum into her mouth and she swallows everything I squirt into her mouth, she lets my limp cock slip out of her mouth and licks all around the knob of my cock, making it clean and shiny with her saliva, this has been one of the best head jobs I've ever had.

She looks at me and smiles and says. "If I had more time you could fuck me but I need to get back to work."

As we walk back into the club, Holly says. "That's my friend Rochelle's dad sitting next to the stage."

Holly leads me over to Rochelle's father and whispers something to him and then says. "Uncle Steve this is Daryl, Daryl this is my uncle Steve."

Daryl stands up and shakes my hand, Holly walks away leaving us to get acquainted, the lights dim and the music starts and we sit down at the front of the stage to watch the next show.

As a young female starts to dance to the music, Daryl says. "That's my daughter Rochelle on the stage."

"She is very beautiful, is Rochelle the same age as Holly?" I ask as I watch her remove her top to expose her small breasts to everyone's cheers.

"Rochelle is two months younger than Holly, they were both in the same class at school."

"And no one knows their real ages?" I ask.

"The manager knows there not twenty one, he was the one that organized for them to have fake licenses." Daryl tells me.

I watched as Rochelle spread her legs in front of the men letting them see her bare cunt, she pushed a finger deep inside her cunt and then removed her wet finger and placed it into her mouth to more cheers from the men watching. I immediately wondered if Rochelle and Holly have ever played with each other as they were fucked by Daryl.

After Rochelle had finished dancing and had left the stage, I decided to find out more from her father on how she had become a stripper.

"How long has Rochelle been working at the club?" I asked.

"She has only been dancing here for nearly a year... Before, that she was doing private shows at home." Daryl tells me.

"What about the men... She does private lap dances for?" I asked with a smile.

Daryl smiled and asks. "You want to ask me, if I mind her having sex with the men?"

"Well yes that was my next question, I hope you don't mind me asking." I told him.

Daryl laughed and said. "For the money she is making, I don't care who she fucks."

"What about Holly?" I asked.

"Are you asking me if Holly fucks for money?" Daryl asked.

"Well yes, does she?" I asked him.

"When I first meet Holly she was fucking men for nothing, it was only after I had Rochelle ask Holly to stay overnight, that I had a talk to her and convinced her to have sex for money." said Daryl.

Our talk was interrupted when a man came up to Daryl and asked. "Can I make a booking for Holly?"

Daryl handed the man a card and said. "Ring this number and let me know, where and when you want her to turn up."

As the man walks away, Daryl handed me a card and says. "Keep my card and ring me anytime your lonely and want some company."

All the lights on the club come on, it was the end of the night and the customers start to leave. I looked around for Holly, I was hoping to say goodnight to her, as I start to get up and leave.

Daryl said. "Stay and have a beer with me as we wait for the girls."

As I sit back down Daryl hands me a beer, he looked like he wanted to ask me a question.

After, drinking another beer Daryl asked. "Would you be interested in helping to drive the girls around to their various jobs and make sure they are safe and don't get into any trouble?"

I said. "I suppose I could do that."

Before I could ask, Daryl said. "In return you would be paid and you can fuck them as much as you want."

I smiled and nodded my head as I said. "That sounds great."

Holly and Rochelle walked out from the dressing room still wearing their panties and bras, they were accompanied by the bouncer and club manager.

Daryl stands up and says. "Steve this Is Paul he is the club manager, Paul this is Steve, he is Holly's uncle and he has offered to give me a hand looking after the girls."

"It's nice to meet you Steve you have a very sexy granddaughter," says Paul.

I watched Paul removing Holly's bra and begin fondling her young breasts.

Daryl said. "Steve this is my daughter Rochelle and this is Adam he makes sure there is no trouble in the club and the girls are looked after."

"It's nice to meet you both." I said to them.

I watched as Rochelle kneels down in front of Adam and begins removing his pants and underwear, she takes his hard cock into her mouth, Adam just stands there drinking a beer, chatting to Daryl as his daughter Rochelle moves her mouth up and down on his cock as she sucks him.

The manager has removed Holly's panties and has sat her on the edge of a table in front of us with her legs wide apart, he drops his pants and underwear to around his ankles and looks at me with a smile as he lifts Holly's legs up onto his shoulders. I watch as he pushes his thick long cock into Holly's bald cunt.

"Your granddaughter has a very tight cunt... I love shoving my cock inside her." says Paul.

Steve hands me another beer as we sit there watching Rochelle sucking the bouncer's cock and Paul the manager fucking Holly young cunt with quick thrusts of his cock pushing her across the table only for him to pull her back onto his cock and thrust his cock into her again.

I can't take my eyes of Holly's face as she watches me looking at her being fucked. When I heard Adam grunt I looked over to see he has pulled his cock out of Rochelle's mouth and was squirting his cum all over her face.

The jealousy I was feeling must have shown on my face, Daryl said. "Once they have finished, do you want to come home with us and you can fuck them both."

The smile on my face must have told him that I wanted to come home with them and I asked. "What about Rochelle's mother?"

"I'm a single father, her mother left us when she was young." he tells me.

After watching Paul shooting what must have been several large loads of cum into Holly's cunt he removed his limp cock from her cunt and started to get dressed. Holly and Rochelle walk back into the dressing room and a ten minutes later they returned showered and dressed, looking refreshed.

"Steve has decided to come home with us." Daryl tells them.

Holly throws her arms around my neck and kisses me and says. "I'm glad you are coming with us uncle Steve, we can all have a lot of fun."

Paul the manager comes back over and hands each of the girls an envelope, I watched as Holly and Rochelle walk to the car and checked the contents of the envelopes, there must have been over a thousand dollars in each envelope. They both giggled and gave each other a cuddle as we approach the car.

"Steve you can sit in the back with Rochelle and get to know her, Holly can sit in the front with me." said Daryl.

The drive to Daryl and Rochelle's house was going to take over an hour and it was dark inside the car, the street lights lit up the inside the car as we passed under them. I could make out that Holly had her head on Daryl's lap and the way her head was moving up and down along with the noises she was making, I guessed that she was sucking Daryl's cock as he drove the car.

Rochelle cuddled up beside me and slipped her hand inside my pants and began fondling my cock. I tilted her head upwards and kissed her on her mouth, she responded by kissing me passionately, pushing her tongue inside my mouth. With my fingers I opened the front of her blouse and I lifted her bra up to uncover her small breasts, her breasts fitted perfectly into the palm of my hand and as I squeezed her breasts I could feel her nipples becoming harder as we continued to kiss.

When, she broke our kiss I whispered to her. "Please suck my cock."

Rochelle pulled my cock out of my pants and bent down and began licking up and down the shaft of my cock and then took my cock into her mouth and began moving her head up and down. She was just as good as Holly was at sucking cock, and I was soon ready to shoot my cum into her mouth for her to swallow.

Steve suddenly turned the car of to the side of the road and switched off the engine. His breathing had increased and he was moaning as his cock erupted inside Holly's mouth. I wasn't long before I was squirting my cum into Rochelle's mouth, she swallowed everything I could give her and tried to suck out more cum from my cock.

Holly sat back up and cuddled Daryl as he started the car and resumed driving. Rochelle and I kept kissing and cuddling most of the way home as I played with her small breasts and fingered her tight bald cunt.