The Striped Filly Ch. 02

Story Info
A first time is sweet if clumsy...
5.8k words
4.55
6.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Striped Filly

Flying Changes

Chapter Two

Meeting Anna in the city had been an experience in itself with too many curious eyes following them as they strode through the parks and gardens, pausing at street food stands for small snacks that Anna could stomach. He showed her the sights - as much as he could in such a brief span of time, but, as the day stretched into a fresh, autumn evening, he persuaded her to trial the Underground train system.

Swaying and bracing herself against the seats, Anna handled herself admirably, though her eyes showed a white rim of anxiety throughout the entire trip. Christian half considered turning back - it was a longer trip to the place he had in mind and every second counted - but Anna assured him repeatedly that she was fine. He could only trust her.

Padding softly through Epping forest, however, he knew he had been right to bring Anna out of the hustle and bustle of city air. The zebra relaxed with the lack of concrete beneath her hooves, neck swaying naturally with her rolling gait. He hefted his bag - his usual laptop bag repurposed for the afternoon - more comfortably over his shoulder and gave a little skip to keep pace with the mare.

"I'm glad you were able to find somewhere more secluded," Anna murmured, sweeping her gaze to the dimming glance of London as afternoon drifted sleepily into evening. "People here aren't as used to me as they are where my home lies."

She looked down and exhaled softly. Christian rested a bold hand on her withers, shivering at the warmth of her radiating into his fingertips.

"People were staring a little, weren't they?" He admitted, brushing his fingers through her mane. "But that's only because you're so pretty."

Anna laughed and shook her head.

"Christian, you flatter me."

"Maybe you deserve to be flattered."

Anna ducked her head and Christian swore, not without a triumphant twinge, that she blushed.

"This is a good spot."

He settled her on the edge of the trees, looking down a large, open expanse of closely cropped grass. The trees had shed their summer green for a more colourful coat of bronze and vermillion, fallen leaves scattering the ground crisply underfoot. As evening crawled closer, Christian pulled a red and white checked picnic blanket from his bag, spreading it on the grass with a flourish. The nights were drawing in, but he was prepared enough to ensure that neither of them would be cold.

Settling himself, Christian patted the space beside him, hiding the pounding of his heart behind a smile. Anna folded herself to the floor, forelegs buckling, and he chuckled softly as she briefly left her rump in the air. She cast him a look and deliberately angled herself so that her rump tilted towards him as she lay down fully, tail flicking covertly over her barely concealed sex. Christian started and looked away, ears tingling with heat. He'd had a very personal view of her marehood already, but yearned for more that she seemed all too willing to give him.

Anna reached around to grab a brown bag, which had been strapped around her neck and across her chest, between her teeth and dropped it on the blanket. She dug around inside, withdrawing a white net filled with pink, oblong shapes. She pushed them apart within the net, touching her lips to each as if choosing her favourite from what was available for her perusal. Christian blinked.

"What have you brought?" He leaned in closer, nose twitching. "Are those..."

He tilted his head, trying to see them clearly in the all too quickly fading light.

"Fruit? Is it fruit?" He chuckled. "I should have guessed you'd prefer that for a sweet treat."

"They're one of the delicacies humans have created for our kind. I suppose you could say that they loosen your tongue a little." She giggled and flicked one very large ear in his direction. "They help you relax. It's a pleasant feeling when one is a little..."

She trailed off, letting her silence speak for itself. Christian hefted one in his hand and eyed it dubiously. He didn't even drink alcohol. Was a fruit with similar effects - or so it seemed - really wise?

"I don't know...

"They are no side effects," she assured him, picking up a second delicately between her lips and placing it before him. "Please - try one! If you don't like it, I promise not to make you eat any more."

She grinned.

"It'll only mean more for me!"

They laughed in unison, breaking the tension between them. How easy it was to talk to Anna! Christian shook his head and marvelled as he unpacked his bag fully, spreading out a vegetarian feast before them. As a finishing touch, he placed a plastic vase - just in case - with a single, long-stemmed red rose in the centre of their array. Anna stretched out her head, lipping the petals softly.

"Is this for me?"

She ducked her head away, peering at him out of the corner of her eye. He nudged the vase closer to her.

"Of course. All for you."

She bobbed her muzzle and darted out her head suddenly, snatching up the rose between her teeth. Anna chewed and gulped and the rose was gone, a small lump travelling down her long throat. She licked her lips as Christian stared, a bubble of laughter bursting from his lips without any warning whatsoever.

"Lucky there weren't any thorns on that one!"

She pulled her head back, affronted.

"I checked first!"

Anna dipped her head to the feast, choosing what she ate with care, and Christian followed suit, eager to quell the grumbling of his stomach in favour of a far more delectable flavour of conversation. He picked at the fruit Anna had added to their picnic, rolling the burst of flavour about his tongue. Although he could not decide immediately if he liked it - something tropical with a hint of fresh, zingy apple, soured to perfection - he ate a whole fruit and, with some encouragement from Anna, took a second.

His muscles unknotted themselves, loosening the tension that he had not even known was there, and his tongue moved freely as they laughed and conversed. They languished in each other's conversation as the first stars dotted the sky, sunset slipping sensuously into a murky twilight that made them shuffle closer together for warmth. With his side pressed to Anna's, Christian's heart beat passionately, bold as he told her of his world and teased her gently for eating the flower he'd chosen for her. Anna threw her head up as she brayed a laugh.

"Now that I think about it," she mused, "it wasn't all that long ago that my mother was telling me off for eating the thorny plants as a little filly. She did so laugh when I tried to get my tongue around the thorns."

Christian nibbled on the fruit, warm through his body to the tips of his fingers.

"Do you see her much anymore?"

Anna shook her head, a slight sway to her head that had not been there before.

"Oh no, we travel separately now. I'm good with just a 'saddle pack' and off I go. I've even learned how to do up the straps with my teeth," she added with a proud toss of her head. "All I need is access to my currency and a way in which to trade and I'm all set to travel as I please."

Christian considered this, hand halfway to his mouth with a cracker topped with a precarious sliver of cheese.

"You're a little like one of our gypsies then," he said thoughtfully. "They travel a lot, many with horses." He screwed up his face and popped the cracker between his lips. "They worked well together with the horses, but perhaps that was one reason that they turned to other occupations, settling without the intelligent feral creatures. Not many of them keep up tradition these days - it's all changed."

Anna curiously leaned closer.

"Have they always travelled? I have a home to return to, although I prefer to be out on my hooves."

Christian nodded.

"Most of them are always on the move. I guess that's where the difference lies."

"It would be nice to always travel, perhaps take a home along the way with me," Anna commented. "I like to keep moving. But I think I like having my home to return to when I tire of travelling too much to give it up."

Leaning back heavily on his palms, Christian exhaled and squinted up at the few stars he could see. Epping Forest, as beautiful as it was, was not the best location for stargazing. He'd have to rectify that with Anna at a later date. He smiled to catch himself planning ahead. Since when had a date ever persuaded him to do that?

"What are you looking for on your travels?" He murmured, slipping his arm over her withers.

She shuffled closer, nose on his thigh. Her lips were stained with juice from the fruit, a trickle running down her chin. The zebra's head swayed and she gave a delicate burp, wiping her lips carefully on a square of fabric serving as a napkin. His heart flipped over and he couldn't help but be enamoured by how cute she was simply taking care of the little things about her appearance like that. It made her all the more real to him.

Anna nudged his arm, large ears pricked to attention.

"I am searching for what every zebra mare desires, from many, many years of instinct." She paused, eyes grazing his. "It should be no surprise to you, after our conversation in your studio. I am looking for a mate."

Christian swallowed, lips parting without sound, and Anna flinched, a shiver running through her whole body from her ears to her ropey, well groomed tail.

"That is not all, however," she hastened to add, ears flicking back and forward again. "The experience of life itself is beyond compare. I would feel that I was wasting my life if I stayed in my homeland and contented myself with what everyday trade suited my kind and slipped off with a stallion when our paths crossed."

Anna shook herself, black and white hairs flying off in all directions.

"I want to live. If I stay there, it'll be like..." She cast about for the right word. "It'll be like I'm stuck in quicksand." She snorted. "Do you have that here?"

"Thankfully not," Christian confirmed, mind reeling, "but there are other similar hazards."

"You know what I mean."

Rubbing his throat, Christian willed the lump there to disappear to no avail. Silence stretched between them, the heat of their bodies cooling as they shifted apart. The inch between them could have been miles. Christian wondered if she could hear his heart pounding as the filly stretched her neck out to snuffle curiously at the grass, seemingly unperturbed by their exchange.

"Anna," he said slowly, pushing the words off his tongue as if they were treacle in his mouth. "If you are searching for a mate, why are you out on a date...with me?"

She stared at him. Even her tail was still.

"Why do you think I am here, Christian?"

Christian looked down, twisting his fingers together over his thighs, stalling for time he didn't have. Anna waited on him, flicking her tail so that it swatted his lower back lightly, reminding him of her presence. Yet no wondrous answer that would solve all their questions was forthcoming. He took a deep breath.

"I wouldn't like to assume in case I assume wrongly," he confessed, pressing his fingers to his temples. "I wouldn't want to get it wrong...but it seems a lot like..."

He trailed off, waving his fingers as if hoping she would finish the sentence for him. Anna's sides vibrated as she chuckled, air expelling itself sharply from her nostrils in a brisk snort that would have sounded derisive if he had not spent some time with her already.

"It's as you think, Christian. Or, at least, I think that's what you think."

She fumbled with her words, muzzle dipping shyly to the patterned blanket. Looking up at him with one eye, her ears drooped to the sides.

"I am here, with you, because I see you as a potential mate. I enjoy your company and, if I may be completely honest with you, there's something about you that makes me what to know more. You make me want to stay with you, to spend more time with you. I want to know you."

The mare seemed careful to cover all possibilities with her words, leaving him no way in which to misinterpret her meaning. Chris looked from left to right as if there had to be another man sitting behind him - Anna could not possibly be talking about him! - and the zebra chuffed softly, chuckles rolling off her lips.

"You are funny, Christian."

He laughed and ran his fingers back through his hair. The fruit had done something to his head, the stars twinkling all the more brightly in the heavens. In front of him, the zebra mare was driven into start definition and he picked out every detail in her long eyelashes, eyes travelling down her sleek stripes and tucked up legs. Again, his heart gave that funny little jump as if it was rolling over inside him.

"I am only funny because you make me."

He rubbed his cheek. Was it warm out on the hillside? Anna pushed her nose into his chest and exhaled slowly, breath washing over his buttoned shirt. Tentatively, he stroked her ears, curling his fingers around them as she murmured.

"I'm still young and have much to learn, but I think my travels are helping." She whispered, casting her gaze away from his chest to the twinkling lights of London. "Experiences are the currency of life - far more than any coin can buy."

She jerked her head up, pushing her nose under his chin. Christian's cheeks burned, tongue tied into too many knots for words.

"And I need no more explanation for what I am about to do than that."

Before he had the chance to ask what was going on, a pair of soft lips pressed to his, a warm, broad tongue flicking out against them. He froze, eyes wide, and slowly melted into the kiss, allowing his eyes to close as he ran his fingertips down the curve of her neck where her mane met skin. Her shiver encouraged him on and he scratched her withers as the mare shuddered.

Breaking for breath, Christian tilted his head, allowing his lips to slip more sweetly against hers and, ignoring the breath tightening in his lungs, parted his lips to brush his tongue to hers. Anna trembled against him and he caught the swish of her tail whipping back and forth through the air even though his eyes were closed.

She pushed her head further over him, forcing his head lightly back as their tongues danced clumsily between their lips. Christian hoped his blush wasn't too pronounced, butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Was he pushing too hard? Did she want more? It had been too long since he had last kissed someone. And he certainly had never touched lips with a zebra before!

Anna answered that question for him, nudging him over onto his back and nipping at his shirt with her blunt front teeth. She caught the edge of his shirt before he could stall her and threw her head back, ripping the buttons neatly from the fabric. Anna snorted and, without waiting for him to say anything, nuzzled into his stomach, nose brushing over the dark hairs on his abdomen.

"Anna..." Christian shuddered as the filly's lips travelled up his stomach to his chest, tongue slipping out to lap over his nipples curiously. "Anna..."

She rested her chin on his chest, pink tongue retreating between her lips.

"Yes?"

She blinked up at him so innocently below the weak moonlight that his lips broke into a smile that she dazzlingly returned.

"I..." He shook his head, pushing his torso up from the blanket, shirt falling back beneath his arms as his chest heaved for lost breath. "Can we do this?"

No, that sounded too much like he was asking for permission. He held up a hand to stay off her words as he rephrased quickly.

"Should we be doing this?"

Anna shuffled back onto her hindquarters, kicking out her forelegs to pull herself to her hooves. Dropping her muzzle over him, she nuzzled and lipped softly at his face, pushing her nose into the trembling offered hand.

"There is no reason why not, Christian," she said, eyes shining with stars. "I want to be with you. What more reason do we need than that?" She turned away, ears close to her skull. "If you want to be with me too, of course."

His heart skipped a beat and he stroked her neck, dropping a kiss on Anna's lips as she turned back to him.

"I do..."

He trailed off. Why were words so difficult to find sometimes? He cursed himself. He never had any trouble with words on the radio, heaven damn it, as weird as he still thought he sounded! That was child's play in comparison to this!

"I want this," he admitted, blood singing to have such a bold confession out in the open. "It's only... It's not that I've never been with a feral before..."

He rubbed the back of his neck. The words were even more difficult than he thought as Anna blinked at him in confusion.

"It's..." He forced them out in a rush. "It's that I've never been with, well, anyone before!"

He panted, relieved to have everything out in the open. Anna, to his shock, shook herself and laughed, nuzzling her cheek up against his.

"Oh, Christian, that would never have been a problem," she murmured in his ear, lips exploring his face. "I have never been with a stallion either. Or one of your kind, since you also clarified that for me."

The zebra wove her bobbing head back and forth.

"I am not experienced, but I am learning, as I said to you. Do you want..." She hesitated. "Do you want to keep going?"

Christian didn't trust himself to speak and nodded, heart in his mouth. His head spun as the zebra crushed her lips softly to his again, moving over him so that her warmth secured his body. With all four legs on both respective sides of his body, he let himself flow into her touch, fingers grasping at her mane to pull her closer. His hardness drew his jeans tight across his crotch as his body responded, moaning into the kiss as the zebra deepened, tongue dancing urgently against his.

She did not let the kiss linger long before pulling gently away and stepping over his body carefully as she turned. Lowering her body to the blanket again, Christian had barely a moment in which to scoot his legs out of the way as she presented him with her striped rump, muscled from all her time on the move in the scrubland. He gasped and made the mistake of inhaling deeply, drawing in her intoxicating scent as her marehood winked straight at him, much the same as she had done in the studio. Her teardrop shaped sex pulled up as she demonstrated her arousal, a flash of heated pink showing through as she demanded his attention.

Hesitating, Christian knelt behind her, hands on her hindquarters as emotion battled with rational thought. Could he? Anna snorted encouragement, tail curved high out of the way for him.

Groaning, he bravely pressed his lips to her marehood as it winked and pushed his tongue into the twitching passage. Anna's tail dropped loosely over his head, covering him in a shower of long, dark hair as the thicker muscle at the base rapped him sharply on the forehead. It did not dissuade him, however, and he spread her sex wider with his thumbs, digging them lightly into her soft flesh. Anna huffed and tried to push back, but was trapped in place by her own hind legs beneath her hindquarters. The most movement she could manage without getting up was a sharp, needy push back into Christian's tongue and lips as he explored her.

Unlike most feral mares of times gone by - not that he had an extended knowledge of equine anatomy, only the basics of how their bodies had evolved - she had a small nub of flesh that shivered at his touch just below her entrance. It could only be one thing and Christian stroked her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, testing her reaction as he circled the button of flesh. Anna shuddered bodily and grunted, sides juddering, and he locked his lips around it more keenly, drawing it into his mouth and sucking hungrily. The mare's leg jerked, hoof catching and grazing his shin, but he did not stop, playing his tongue over the nub of flesh until his lungs grew tighter than he could bear from forgetting to breath.

12