The Striped Filly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mare held her head high as if in challenge and he bit his lip, blunt teeth catching skin with a dull flicker of pain that he barely had the presence of mind to register.

"Get up and breed me then, stud," she chuckled, voice a sultry groan that sent shivers down his spine. "You know you want to..." She licked her lips, marehood tensing around him. "Your cock hasn't even gone soft. You're harder. You want me."

Christian groaned.

"My body wants you! It's only my mind that doesn't want to be taken away for indecent exposure..."

Anna tilted her head to the side, lip flapping gently as she considered.

"I don't know what that is." She grinned, teeth flashing in the white sunlight. "I don't think it matters all that much...do you?"

The mare didn't give him time to answer before pulling herself up on her forelegs, a low groan rolling from her throat as she rocked her body back and forth. Slowly at first, she allowed herself a moment to get a feel for the motion and, when sure that the stallion nickering beneath her wasn't about to leap up and leave her wanting, permitted him to move too.

Without really knowing what he was doing - really, he should have been dragging his mare back to the cottage already! - Christian moaned deep in his throat and thrust. The slick heat of his mare enveloped him and he tightened his grip on her stripes, pushing her tail out of the way with his abdomen. It twitched and hiked high as her passage pulsed around him, drawing him forcibly in as she pushed back onto him, hind legs shaking. The mare, however, was far from done with him. Her breath rose from her nostrils in puffs of frozen air and she bobbed her muzzle repeatedly, the insides of her ears pinker as she took full advantage of controlling just how much of her stallion she took inside and when.

But the equine had a mind of his own too, even if he did not currently feel in complete control of his body. Loose stones ground under his hooves as he flexed his stomach, jeans tangling about his calves and fetlocks, muscles aching as he snorted and drove in. Anna started, one hoof lifting as she juddered off balance, and he held on to her as if for life itself, driving into her with short, sharp thrusts as if he was close to the edge of climax. In all truth, it was the only kind of thrust he could manage in such a position, almost being mounted himself by the mare he so loved.

Huffing, Anna pawed the ground, swaying as she bore her stallion's thrusts with a shivering hide. Her head lifted, throat vibrating with the threat of a bray. Stroking her rump, Christian squeezed softly, drawing her attention as he drew back slowly, cold air nipping at the part of his shaft that was not wrapped up in hot mare pussy.

"Quiet, Anna..." He breathed, whisper carrying to her twitching ears. "We must be...ah..."

He twisted his head back and forth, striving to contain pleasure that lapped at the brim of his mental cup, threatening to overflow. The stallion stomped and dug his fingers into Anna's rump, heaving himself over her hindquarters to snake his arms under her stomach. His thoughts raced, mind barely able to register one before the next demanded precedence, each battling with those gone before for attention he could not give them. Would they be caught? Who was even out there? How far away were they? Why did Anna have to be so tempting? Could they make it back to the cottage? His lips twisted. Well, he already knew the answer to that one!

Voices burbled closer, bouncing off the hills and trees so that he could not tell how far they carried. His heart hammered and the stallion gave a little frightened nicker, cock buried to the hilt.

"Anna!" He hissed, eyes closed against the world and hips moving with a mind of their own. "They're close!"

The mare groaned.

"Too close. Maybe you're..."

Snorting over her back, Christian anchored a hoof into the wall and pushed up and away with as much force as his legs could muster. Anna yelped - something between a bray and an equine neigh - as she was launched securely up onto all four hooves once more, but had little time to complain at the lack of warning as his shaft slammed into her. He groped for her teats and nipped her withers as he found them, massaging and tugging them down with both paws as he pounded her as he knew she loved. Anna trembled, head dipping down to the grass as she shifted her weight, marehood twitching madly around his driving pole. Even a mare had her weak points.

"Quickly, quickly!" Anna panted, sides heaving. "Fill me, stud! Before they get too close to us!"

Sweat glistened across her stripes, cooling on her steaming coat even as they rutted, and Christian ground his teeth together, feeling the head of his cock flaring. It was a sensation he recognised and he thrust with renewed determination, a wicked thrill trembling through his nervous system. Baring his teeth, he flipped his tail high - proudly high. Was he enjoying the risk of being caught?

It was a thought for a later time. Anna's head rolled so far to the side that her neck twisted along with it and she let loose an earth shatteringly loud bray as she reached her peak, marehood clenching and rippling around his length. Christian slammed in one last time, balls pulling up closer to his groin, and swallowed his own neighs with as much stomach as he could manage, tail flagged and waving. His cock throbbed with a flicker of pain as he held himself back from being vocal, pouring spurt after spurt of thick stallion seed right up against the inner barrier within his mare.

Leaning over Anna's back, Christian lipped her withers softly, chest rising and falling rapidly as he scraped back lost breath. What had he been so worried about anyway? His cock pulsed as her tunnel twitched weakly as if to ready him for a second round so quickly after he had spent himself once. The mare gulped breaths, ears drooping as he legs splayed further and further apart for balance that she seemed to be having an increasing amount of trouble with. Christian absently squeezed and massaged her plump teats, allowing the weight of her udders to fill his palms as he relaxed on top of her, letting her come down from her high. The moment couldn't have been more perfect.

"Did you hear something over there?"

Christian's ears pricked, frozen breath sawing through his lungs as he pushed himself off Anna's back, hooves spread. His nostrils flared, catching a scent far too close for comfort through the bitter snap that made his muzzle feel as if his nose was about to drop off.

Human.

Damn it!

Yanking himself reluctantly from Anna's sweet warmth, Christian stuffed his still half-hard cock back into his jeans as he yanked them up. He didn't bother with finesse, boxers scrunching up around his scrotum in his haste, but he had no time in which to make himself more comfortable or put himself to rights. The stallion jerked his head from left to right as the voices crept closer - definitely somewhere amongst the trees. He couldn't tell where. Cursing, he buttoned up his jeans sloppily, the scent of their union still heavy in the air between them. Any other anthro or feral could have told in an instant what they'd been doing! He could only hope that a human would be a little more forgiving in their sense of smell and powers of observation.

The mare shook, head low as she came back to herself too slowly, the afterglow keeping the chill from her bones. Rubbing her back, Christian drew her attention, grabbing her head and trying to lead her deeper into the trees, if only for a bit of cover. Head swinging slowly from left to right, she blinked up at him, eyes glassy and a goofy smile spreading her lips wider and wider by the second. Christian rolled his eyes, though a smile twitched at his lips in return. Her joy really was infectious.

Yet they had to look normal. Yes, normal was a good word to use. Pressing his arm over the top of Anna's tail, he pulled it down over the drooling, slick mess of her sex, evidencing exactly what the two of them had just been up to. He swallowed hard and pushed her shoulder hard enough to nudge her into action, turning the mare until her rump faced the stone wall that she had pinned him against.

Christian groaned and raked his fingers through his mane, dragging out strands as he looked between Anna and the trees as if a better solution would leap out at him. His heart pounded. Her sex was hidden at least. He licked his lips, finding them dry with hairline cracks teasing through. Hidden... The stallion shook his head. Would that be enough? Either way, their time was up.

A twig snapped and he leaned back against a tree, ears drooping sheepishly, as an elderly man and women pottered out from a thicker part of the copse. Christian berated himself belatedly for not hiding in the thicker undergrowth - they could have let the others pass by without noticing them, if so - but held himself tall and steady, an obscenely large grin plastered across his muzzle.

The old man with a curl of white hair around his bald patch raised his hand in greeting, blinking into the light.

"Oh, hello there! Lovely day for a walk, isn't it?"

The man called, waving his stick as if he thought he needed more attention drawn to himself. With the insides of his ears flushed - Christian hoped the elderly gentleman would put it down to the cold - the stallion nodded and ran a paw back through his ruffled mane. Nothing would smooth it down, sticking up in all directions like he'd just been mounted by his mare on the bed itself. He curled his fingers into a fist inside his pocket. Could his appearance be put down to the wind? He wanted to give himself a cursory once over but did not for fear of drawing attention he didn't need.

The man stared, expecting an answer, as a woman that Christian assumed was his wife stood hunched over at his side, hand scrabbling for a tissue in her pocket.

"Uh...yes," he forced out, the words seeming unnatural on his tongue. "It is a very nice day, isn't it?"

Anna swayed, butting her head into his side.

"Christian?" She found her voice at last. "Do you know these people?"

"Oh no," he added hurriedly, tripping over his words. "I don't know them, sweety, they're just out for a walk like us."

Hopefully not quite like us...

The old man pulled at his jacket and leaned heavily on his walking stick, peering up at the zebra. Anna stretched out her neck and casually nuzzled his wizened hand. Without batting an eyelid, he stroked down her length of her neck, whistling lowly in what Christian hoped was appreciation. He shook with the effort of staying in place, hoping against hope that the couple wound not mosey around to Anna's rear end. Inside his jeans, his cock lay pinned down to his leg, unable to retract into its sheath from the restraining fabric. He swallowed.

"Well, well, well, aren't you a beauty?" The man murmured, smoothing Anna's mane. "How long have you been over here? A bit cold for you, I would've thought!"

Anna blew warm air gently into his face.

"A few months now." She gave Christian a long look and winked to her admirer. "I think you could say that I've found a reason to put up with the chill and stay."

He chuckled and stood back, looking down the length of her body at her stripes and flicking tail. Edging over the frozen ground, Christian joined her, slipping his arm over her withers. His pulse slowed a fraction, yet not enough to still his fears. Anna nuzzled his paw and whuffed softly.

"I should hope so..."

The words ground out awkwardly, Christian struggling to find them in such a tenuous position. What was polite and what was too far? There was no right answer! He gulped, tugging at the neck of his jacket, heat rising from his neck. Was he that obvious? His cock throbbed, drooling semen down his leg and he ducked his head. The old couple linked hands and smiled, setting themselves back on their heels as if the position would better place them to look the two of them over. Anna's coat still steamed, although she seemed to be cooling rapidly in the chill air.

The zebra shivered and he leapt in, seizing his chance. Dragging his jacket from his shoulders, he layered it carefully over her back and rubbed her coat to warm her, fingers easing over her stripes.

"You look cold, Anna," he said, not needing to feign concern in his tone. "Do you want to head back?"

"It is a bit chilly," she admitted with a grudging flick of her tail. "Perhaps we should..."

She trailed off, eyeing him expectantly. Christian was glad she knew him so well.

"Yes!" He nodded to the couple. "I'm sorry, but we really must be on our way. Shouldn't keep her out in the cold too long, not without moving."

He winked and held up his hand to the side of his muzzle, whispering too loudly to keep his words secret.

"She might bite me later for it!"

The couple laughed politely as Christian and Anna bid them farewell with barely enough time to exchange farewells in return. Anna pinned her tail flat to her rump as she trotted off into the trees, ears twitching instinctively in the direction of the little cottage they'd come from. Christian chuckled at her side, tripping over his own hooves as he tried to keep up while keeping his stride as normal as possible. It was more difficult than expected with his length trying to stiffen, drawing taut the fabric around his upper thigh.

Looking after the direction in which they'd disappeared, the woman tapped her fingers across her cheek, smoothing across skin dried by the winter bluster.

"That was a funny looking horse, wasn't it, dear?"

Shaking his head, the old man put a hand on his hip and turned his gaze skywards. Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, his wife planted herself heavily on the wall beside him, easing the weight from her feet. He smiled and put his arm around her waist, pulling her closer as she cooed into her shoulder, a bashful blush flooding to her pale cheeks. He kissed the top of her head and rested his head on top of hers.

"A horse..." He shook with quiet chuckles. "Edith, I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

She cast him a look, painted pink lips pursing as she wagged a disapproving finger in his face.

"What you're going to do with me! Now, don't you be talking like that, you scoundrel!"

Her fingers squeezed around his forearm and it was his turn to blush, fiddling with his waistcoat.

"Because you won't be without me either way, young man!" She continued, holding the collar of his shirt as she smiled up at him. "What are you like!"

He laughed quietly and met her smile with his own. Edith hadn't quite gotten the gist of his words, but that didn't matter. After all their years together, it only made him love her that little bit more, pulling her into his chest as if he really was a young man again. He breathed in her scent, mingled with sweet, floral perfume, and smiled wider at the thought of that young gentleman and the zebra mare wandering off, side by side, across the hilltop.

Maybe that young couple would end up like them one day too.

12