The Strippers

Story Info
Stripping for extra cash leads to a whole lot of horny.
2.8k words
4.05
29.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Gloria. You know its still 2 weeks to payday and it sucks not having any money."

"Yeh, but I'm really not sure..."

"I told you everything will be ok. I'm not going to let anything get out of hand. You know I'm a lesbian. If there was even a chance or us being fucked I wouldn't go anywhere near the place."

"You're probably right."

"Excellent so you'll be the second stripper this evening, you'll get 100 quid for 15 minutes shaking your butt and then we're out of there. They are a nice bunch of guys and the bridegroom to be won't let things get out of hand. I'll pick you up at 9pm. You need to bring something sexy that you can get out of easily but with lots of buttons and shit."

"Ok. See you at 9."

Cindy picks you up at 9. You're already wearing a short skirt and tank-top showing your midriff but you've got other stuff to change into including some novelty crotch less panties you were given as a joke present. Cindy's also looking hot. She smiles at you as you get in the car and squeezes your thigh. "We're gonna knock 'em dead" she says and laughs. She seems a bit high but on what you're not sure.

It's a 20 minute drive to the house where the stag night is being held. You're a bit nervous but Cindy takes out a half bottle of whisky and you take a couple of swigs to settle your stomach. Things seem a bit better after that.

Cindy parks in the driveway and you walk up to the front door. It opens as you get there and a tall good looking guy about 23 hoots and whistles and shouts to the others, "Hey guys the strippers are here!" As you walk in there is a chorus of cheers from about 20 guys of different ages. You really enjoy the attention and think that it could be fun after all.

You chat with a couple of guys while Cindy organises things with the best man. One guy, obviously well pissed wants to know how much for a blow job but you laugh it off. You love sucking cock but not tonight.

Cindy drags you away and takes you into a bathroom to change. Her outfit has a lot of bows that can be pulled so pieces of clothing fall off. You've thought about it a bit and gone for a naughty teacher type look with calf length skirt, white blouse, cardigan, stockings, a pair of glasses and even a cane. You also have the crotch less panties in reserve.

You both leave the bathroom and you move to the back of the lounge. All eyes are on Cindy. For a lesbian she really gets off on getting guys excited and wanting her. Maybe it's a control and teasing thing. Whatever it is the guys are mesmerised and she hasn't done anything yet.

She puts on her dance music and walks over to the groom and pulls him to the front and gets him to sit on a chair. She takes out several flimsy ribbons and ties the guy's hands together behind his back and his ankles to the chair legs. "I don't want you getting carried away and touching anything you shouldn't", she says in a sultry school girlish voice.

She starts to dance but no real rush. She's always been a great dancer, lithe and supple and she does a few of those straight leg bends that guys love so much because it shows off her ass so well. She drops the skirt first because she's got stockings and a suspender belt on. The guys lover the tiny panties she's wearing which are nearly transparent and cheer more when she squats down giving them a wide open view of her pussy through the thin material. She leans back onto one hand and uses the other to pull the panties together so they slip between her pussy lips so the little hair on her pubes is clearly visible. More cheers from the guys along with shouts of "I want to lick that" and "Spread 'em baby".

Cindy gets back up and removes her top. She's swaying back and forwards and starts to pinch her nipples through the bra. She's getting excited at the effect on the guys and that is revving them up even more. She drops the bra but puts her hands over her tits coyly. She moves to the groom and says "Anything you want to see big boy?" She's looking down at his cock but you can't see it from where you are. She puts her foot up on his thigh which gives him a great view of her pussy and she leans forward and brushes his lips with her nipples which are really hard. He moves forward to try and bite them but she's too quick and backs off laughing.

She continues her dance getting more abandoned and practically ripping her clothes off. She jumps about rubbing herself against guys in the front row but avoiding their hands. As a finale she sits on the groom's knee and gives him half a dozen big tonguey kisses. As she gets up you can see that she's left a big wet patch on his trousers and that gets the guys hooting again.

She runs into the bathroom and you join her. You're almost as breathless as the guys and you're wet, wet. She puts a large towel around her and pants "That was great. Give them 5 minutes to get another drink and you're on."

Someone knocks on the door and it's your turn. There are some whistles as you go in but the straight laced costume has them a bit quiet. Someone says something and you say "Quiet there, no talking in my classroom!" That gets their attention. As you look around you can see all the boners stretching their pants and the groom has a glassy look from his time with Cindy.

You move over to him and hit him gently on the wet spot with the cane. "What have you been up to you naughty boy?" You shout and the guys laugh. You start to get into it and walk along the front row. "You boy, what is this called?" You point to your cardigan.

He plays along. "It's a cardigan miss."

"Correct, now for being a clever boy you can come and remove it." More whistles. He jumps up and fumbling undoes the buttons making sure to get a good grope of your tits on the way. You love the control and the contact.

Next you point to your blouse. "What's this class?" A guy shouts out "A shirt." You turn to him. "Stupid boy. That's wrong. Now turn around for 2 minutes as a punishment." The others jeer him as he turns around.

"It's a blouse miss."

"Correct, you know what to do."

The guy comes up. He's average height but got a very mischievous grin and he's very cute. He takes his time unbuttoning and runs his fingers over the tops of your breasts. He gets a bit adventurous and you give him a swat with your cane. He returns to his chair.

"Ok and this?" You say pointing to your skirt.

They're a bit hesitant in case they're wrong but one says "Skirt Miss?"

"Of course it's a skirt, it's not difficult." He comes up behind you and drops to his knees. He's a big black man and even on his knees he halfway up your back. He has really big hands and you wonder how big his cock is. He's surprisingly gentle and plants little butterfly kisses on your butt as he works the skirt over your hips and off. "Well done" you say a bit gruffly. You're getting very aroused. You glance over to the groom and you can see he's uncomfortable because of his boner.

You walk over to him and tell him to lean back a bit. You rearrange his cock and ask "Is that better little boy?" He stammers that it is and he thanks you.

You point to your bra. "And this?"

"Your tits!" a wag shouts out.

You pretend to be cross. "You out here!" He comes forward a little shamefaced and you say "Into the corner with you. Now take out your cock and show the others what a naughty LITTLE boy you are." He's not sure but the others urge him on and he takes out a nice 6 incher uncut which stands up nicely. You tap it with your cane. "Not too bad." You make as if to smack it and he flinches and the others laugh.

"A bra Miss."

"That's close enough." He comes up and kisses your neck as he undoes the bra clasp and slides the bra down your arms. He tries to grope your tits but you say "No you naughty boy!" and slap his hands away. It's difficult as you really want him to squeeze your tits

"Now lastly, Mr Groom. For being such a good boy you can remove my knickers but you can only use your teeth." His mates laugh as he struggles to get a grip but he's enjoying rubbing his face around your pussy and butt trying to pull them down. You let it go on for 5 minutes and then walk back and take them off yourself with a flourish. "Ok boys hope you enjoyed the show!" You walk back to the bathroom to a chorus of more, more, more.

You're flushed with excitement. You need more yourself. You're so wet your juice is dripping down your thigh. You put the towel around you giggling with nervous energy.

"Stay her a sec." says Cindy and nips off. She's back in 2 minutes and says "The guys will give us another 100 each to do a bit of a lesbian show. What do you think?" You're so horny you're up for pretty much anything and barely put up any resistance. Cindy grabs some baby oil and says "Follow my lead."

You both walk out and pretend the guys don't exist and that you're in a changing room somewhere. Cindy rolls her towel down to show her fabulous tits and turns away saying "Put some oil on my back love." You pour the oil down her back and start to knead it and rub it all over, up and down to the small of her back. You push the towel down a little and rub into the top of her back. You're really enjoying this when Cindy says "Ok, your turn." You're a bit surprised but let her turn you round and move your towel down. She starts to put oil on your back but before long she gets closer and moves her hands round to the top of your shoulders and down to the tops of your breasts and further down until she's massaging your breasts.

You've closed your eyes and love the sensation as she rolls your nipples between her fingers and pinches then a bit and generally makes you feel like you could cum. You put your head back to rest on her shoulder and she moves so she can kiss you. Your tongues play against each other and her playing with your breasts becomes more insistent. She tells you turn around but keep your eyes closed and you can feel her drop your towel and suddenly your bodies are rubbing against each other.

She's moves down to suck you tits and you're moaning. Her hand is making small circles downwards and you open your legs so she can get to your aching pussy. She stops at the top of your pubic hair and you stand on tip toes to try and get her further down. She stands back and you open your eyes in surprise. She has a teasing look on her face and you groan in your frustration.

"Let's get the groom up." She says and she brings the groom between the 2 of you. She removes his clothes down to his briefs and stops him as he tries to take them off. You can see his erection, it must be 9 inches. You long to touch it.

Cindy makes him a sandwich in between the 2 of you grinding up and down his front while you squeeze his butt and pinch his nipples. His pants are stained with pre-cum.

Cindy does one of her famous straight legged bends so her sopping wet pussy is pushed hard against his cock. The guy is a big strong fellow so you whisper to him to hold her in that position. He puts one hand on her back to keep her bent and the other on her waist pulling her to him. You pull down his briefs and reach around to play with his cock, jerking it and coating it with his pre-cum. You take it and slide it up and down Cindy's slit. She's panting and saying "No, don't do that, please." But you don't care. You want to see her fucked. You direct the beautiful long cock between the pussy lips so half an inch is inside. "No, I told you I don't want it. Get the fuck away from me." You tell the guy to slap her ass and he does, hard. You pull his cock towards her cunt and push his ass so that he enters her. He needs no second offer and is pounding her as hard as he can. She shouting "Get it out of me, you fucker, stop it."

You laugh and tell the crowd "She's a great actress, she loves it really."

The groom is giving it all he's got and it's clear he's about to cum. You tell him to pull out and he does shooting great wads of cum over her back and ass. She's stopped shouting and seems disappointed that he's taken it out.

The crowd give a great cheer and the groom collapses on the ground. Cindy turns and snarls at you "I'll get you for this you bitch." and leaves to go shower.

The guys are clapping and start to shout "Circle jerk, circle jerk."

The best man explains that part of the tradition is for the guys to jerk off over a whore but you don't stop to hear any more. You love the feel of cum on your breast and your ass and you're in the middle of the guys in a flash.

The guys drop their trousers and whip out their cocks. Most are average but there are two huge ones 12 inches long at least. You lay on your back playing with your clit and finger fucking yourself as the guys wank around you. You decide to help out and get onto your knees and move around the ring of cocks that surround you, sucking on one here and stroking one in each hand but only for a couple of minutes. You reach one of the huge cocks and struggle to get it in your mouth so you lick around the head as you squeeze his balls.

One guy tells you to lay back and starts to cum over your tits. This seems to be the signal as the cum starts flying from all sides, great streams of sticky goo that lands all over you so that you're covered from you face down to your pussy. You're frantically rubbing it into your tits with one hand and finger fucking yourself with the other until you explode in a huge orgasm, possibly the biggest you've ever had.

As you subside you notice that one guy with the 12 incher is still wanking away. You can't hold back any longer. You get onto your hands and knees and scream "Fuck me you bastard. Fuck me with your huge meat." You're nearly incoherent with desire. The guy is on his knees in a second and starting to feed his enormous prick into your cunt. You're so tight he struggles at first but your wetness helps and within a couple of minutes he's giving you the whole thing. His ass is moving like a blur and he reach round and pinches your nipples hard. You're moaning like an animal and cumming non-stop. You don't want it to end but you're on the verge of fainting. He shouts and pulls out and you can feel wad after wad of cum splash onto your ass. You slump to the ground and your last orgasm hits you. Your pussy is so stretched they can see inside you but you don't care.

After 10 minutes of you laying there in the massive pool of cum, Cindy helps you up and into the bathroom to get you cleaned off. You regain your senses. "God, that was fantastic."

Cindy smiles and leans forward to kiss you. "We'll do it again soon." And you smile and nod.