The Strippers Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
A stripper's tale of sex, power and control.
3.1k words
4.5
10k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers

My life has changed considerably since changing my career from boring 9-5 job to spy like stripper. I'll skip all the small details, but the good stuff; sex, info selling and escorting, that I'll definitely tell you all about.

Antonio, my guy, I call him that cause I don't like saying boyfriend. I suspected him of being in porn, but it turns out that he's just a really sweet guy with a body to die for and a penis that can kill. He has been really supportive of me and my career choices. More importantly, Antonio is very submissive and that I take pleasure in the most about him. Although, I'd never take advantage of his kindhearted nature. Tony has been my rock to hold onto in a sea of torential waves.

I worked at the strip club for only a few short months before moving on up in the world. So, let me continue where I left off before getting to that point. I quit my 9-5 and became a stripper full time. I told Antonio he could quit and be my full time sex slave, but he just laughed at the thought of having a sugar momma and said he doesn't want to be a burden, which I understand. He now lives with me in my crappy place only until my money builds up some more so that I can move us out of this crap hole.

Tony helps me out with the bills and he also does the cooking and the cleaning. He's a really good pet after all. His greatest contribution at home for me is in the bedroom. Oh, lest I forget also the floor, kitchen, bathroom, living room and anywhere else I may want him. He's so sweet to me.

I especially like it when he tries to send me romantic text. It's not Shakespeare, but it's cute. Love notes here and there throughout the day. Then, all of a sudden it's full blown dick pics that make me laugh. Not at his size, cause it's anything but small. It's what he text along with it. Things he wants to do to me and also what he likes me doing to him. He can be so vulgar, but I like it. It can be... arousing. So, after his naughty sexting, I have to show him a thing or two about who's boss in this relationship. Of course I send him words to tease and that could make you orgasm. Also, I send him pics of me masturbating. That probably does the trick.

Our love life consits of mainly sex, food, Netflix and sleep. Not necessarily in that order and may include all of the above at the same time. Like that time we had sushi delivered when we were watching Netflix and I became the serving table. Don't get me wrong, I love the sex and being in control of it, but I'd like more intimate conversations with Antonio that don't always turn into sex. When I do learn not to turn every conversation we have into sex I'll have let you know. Still, it'd be nice to talk intimately with him though.

He just drives me crazy. I hate to say this, but I think I love him. He says it to me a lot by the way, but I don't. I just smile. I don't want to hurt him. I mean, he understands my work and my extra curricular activities with my clients at times and that it's all just business. I tell him every dirty detail. No secrets. It's cute how he gets jelous, but I'm just not sure I want to tell him how I feel just yet. What if I end up hurting him?

Anyways, I digress. Enough of my ramblings of love. Back to the story at hand. That sushi take out sex was incredible.

So, we order sushi and when it arrives we're watching some love story on Netflix. We're sitting on the couch and I have this brilliant idea that I once seen a pic of. I tell Tony about it and to get naked. Of course he was undressed in a flash. Then I tell him how I want him to put the food on me. He gets instantly hard. I swear he should be in porn. Tony is hard at the drop of a hat. Or of my panties.

Anyways, I undress seductively to tease him and then I start to dance for him. I can't help but to bring my work home. After some dancing and grinding him into a sexual frenzy, I lay myself down on our coffee table. Ok. It's more of a sex table than anything else. So, I lay down and he places the food all over my body. I had him take a pic of me cause it looked too pretty.

He then began to devour the sushi off of my tits and I laugh at how it tickles my nipples. I try to remain still as I can. Next, he takes a piece in his mouth and crawls on top of me like a big cat stalking his prey. His shoulder movements are seductive as hell. His muscles flex, showing off his raw beauty. His dick hangs enticingly low, swaying side to side in a hypnotic way. I gasp, holding in a breath as it rubs over my body. Leaning into his waiting kiss, I take hold of the sushi with my teeth and eat it until our lips entwine. It was delicious. His tongue explored my mouth and found me wanting more. Tony stops our kiss short only to leave me with a burning desire. Then, he tells me how tables don't move. Oh, he's learning from me almost too well. I lay back down, fighting the urge not to take control.

Antonio rains kisses down onto my sticky sweet body. His eyes take my gaze prisoner. Locked away willingly deep into his passionate soul. He never let go as he sucked each nipple until I moaned my pleasure. When i began to moan for him, he just stopped and watched me. Searching my bodies reactions to see if I will lose control. I can't remain still much longer. His tongue slithers down my belly, leaving me all wet. It tickles me and i start to squirm and giggle. All of my muscles scream out in agony to seize his body, but I refrain from losing my control.

I can't see him as I lay still, but I hear him let out an almost inaudible laugh. After he eats the sushi between my legs, he just quits and says that he's done. That's when i lost it.

" Oh, hell no you're not!" I grab his head and thrust my hips upwards, forcing his face right where I want him. His mouth opens and his tongue does what it does best. It feels intense as it always does, but I let him go and give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Ok, I'm done." He looks shocked and hurt. His pouty blue eyes downcast. I almost feel bad so I add, "I said I'm done with that, not you."

His eyes shine bright yet again and it makes me smile. "Now, put one on that big, beefy cock of yours and 69 me you sexy bitch!" He pops up quickly and shoves one on and assumes the position with such force that I thought he'd break the coffee/sex table.

Antonio eats me ferociously and with such hunger that I can't even control myself to eat my own dinner. My hips push up to meet his mouth. I grab a hold of his strong thighs and I moan and groan at his oral mastery. His cock slaps my face a few times from all his movements and I enjoy it all. I allow it to hit me and with my mouth open, I try to catch my sushi dinner.

I must've ordered the California cum rolls cause shortly after clamping down onto his yummy bait and sucking as much of him as I could, eating every last delicious morsel, he explodes into my mouth. I choke back a bit and he tries to pull away. Not with his balls in my hands he won't. I've practiced on him quite often to learn to control my gag reflex to both of our pleasure. I can't deep throat 8 inches just yet, but nearly have it all.

I continue to suck him completely dry while I play with his balls. I can see them move as his orgasm fills my hunger. His body is tense until every last drop is gone. I've become accustomed to his taste and find it welcoming. Antonio moans deep inside my pussy as he finishes his sensual orgasm. It sends vibrations deep inside that makes my pussy pucker. My hips rise and every muscle in my body tenses up as I cum along with him. It's so amazingly intense that I bit down on his dick as my jaw locked up. Antonio yells as much from the pain of the bite as he does from the best blow job ever. I felt bad, but its his fault for making me cum like that. Besides, I let go of it quickly when I heard him yelling my name and pounding the table. For a moment I thought it was that good until I opened my eyes and realized I was biting him. I apologized. I'm not a monster. Maybe a bitch, a dominatrix, but not a monster. I don't want to hurt him. Well, at least not like that. Although, he did say later at first it felt pretty intense as he was finishing coming. Next time I'll bite a little and squeeze his balls to see how he likes it.

Afterwards, we just lay in one anothers loving embrace. Both of us just too exhausted to go any further. We slept naked on the floor that night with the T.V. on. I awoke to a hard object sticking me between my cheeks and I thought why not? I grabbed hold of his hardness and put it near my ass. It turns out some part of Antonio is up before the rest of him. He was still asleep until I pulled on it. Then, he looked down and smiled. His arms wrap around me and I turn my face to meet his embrace. We locked our lips and kissed softly, eyes closed. My arm out stretched to hold his head while my hips remained sideways to keep in place his rock in between my hard place.

Painfully I'm all too aware that I need lube as he tries to make his way into my once forbidden area . I make him get up and get some. He obeys his lady. When he gets back to me in all of his naked glory and at full attention, I stare at his incredible length while he gets all lubed up. I'm hesitant as he jumps back behind me. It makes me wonder if I can handle all of him. I wonder if it'll hurt and if I'll even like it.

Suddenly, my eyes squeeze shut, my body tenses up and I open my mouth in shock as I feel intense pain with each inch penetrating me in ways I never imagined. I feel his hands on my hips as we lay sideways. I instinctively grip his wrists like handcuffs. Ooh's escape my body repeatedly until he's fully within me. Antonio holds himself there until I relax a little. Slowly, I open my eyes and begin to feel a little pleasure as his massive length begins to exit me. He gently work his way back inside. This time I'm relaxed and I let out mmmm's of blissfulness.

I take his hands around my hips to feel his fingers slide easily within my now wet lips. The feeling of the rhythm from both holes being used at the same time is the most intensive feeling of amazingness I've ever experienced before. And yes, I just invented that word.

His gentle, rhythmic sexual dance sends me into heaven. I cum repeatedly from it all. His free hand caresses my body and sends shivers up and down my spine and I shiver from his touch, melting into his loving embrace. I know I was louder than I've ever been. Antonio tries to keep it slow as not to hurt me, but I want him to cum real hard.

"Cum, baby, cum!" I beg him. "Go harder, faster. Grab my hair and fuck me like you hate me!" Antonio puts as many fingers in my pussy as I can take.

"Oh baby yes!" I yell as his strong grip pulls on my hair making my head tilt back. My hips work with his to slam all of his amazing cock into my ass. His hips slap my ass till it's nice and red. His fingers leave me dripping and I near another climax.

"I'm going to squirt. I'm going to squirt. I'm going to squirt!" I yell to him.

Orgasmic fluids pour onto his hand as I shake, unable to make a sound as my entire essence is in shock. My eyes are as wide open as my mouth. I grip his one hand to make sure it remains inside me and I hold onto a pillow with my other hand with all my might. Antonio pounds my ass into submission and for the first time I let it happen. I let go of control. He never knew, or at least he didn't let on, but I liked it. More than I expected.

I wanted him to have his way with me and he did too. He rammed me hard. Left me unable to even make a sound. I'm not sure how long it went on for, but it felt like eternity. He growled as he did what he wanted to me. He made me lick his fingers and taste myself and I liked it a lot. Almost too much really. I sucked his fingers and even touched myself and licked my own fingers clean too. Tony watched me do that and growled. He took my hand and put it back inside me. He looked into my eyes and sucked my fingers. I can see why he likes to eat me. It tasted kind of sweet. I'm no lesbian, but I see the attraction.

Antonio rubbed my juices all over my tits. Then, he squeezed them and twisted my nipples. That's when I was finally able to let out an animalistic yell.

I took control once more and felt alive. I reached around and gave his balls a squeeze and told him to cum. He moaned into my ear and he stopped his incessant pounding while his sperm filled my ass. It was a new feeling of sticky warmth. The way he moaned and the way it felt made me continue to force my hips back into his just to keep it going as long as I could make it last. The more I relaxed I was I found the more I enjoyed it.

When he was finally exhausted of all fluid, Antonio just stayed in me. His arms held me comfortingly. The feel of his body against mine was heavenly. We just layed together like that for who knows how long. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed his presence. We didn't care that our fluids stuck to our bodies like glue holding two lovers together. It just felt right. Eventually we woke up again and took a shower together.

Ok. That was just as good. Quicker, but just as good. I washed him as he washed me. Then, one thing gets hard while another gets wet. Fingers grope and kisses connect. The next thing I know I tell him to push me against the wall face first and he let me have it. I bend forward until I feel him glide in. I forget all about using a condom and I tell him to cum inside my ass when he pulls out. He obeys my commands as he wants to feel me barebacked. My hands pressed against the glass as he forces his way into me violently. It feels so incredible with nothing on him. I've been extra careful and have been taking the pill just incase. All without him even knowing. So, if he does let loose I should be fine. He's only been with one other person, but at work whenever I do it I use condoms and have been getting checked regularly now. So, no worries of std's either.

Antonio grabs my tits like they stole from him. His growling excites me into an orgasm. I feel my pussy tighten around his rock hard cock. Mmmmm. Delicious. I let him hear my pleasures loudly.

"Is that all you got you little bitch!" I scolded him. It just pushes him even harder. Slamming me with a violent need like never before, his dick makes me beg for more punishment.

"Oh yes bitch! Fuck me harder. Faster. Cum baby, cum for me." He's my animal. Antonio pumps one more hard thrust and holds it for a moment before spreading my ass and planting all of his massive cock deep within me. Either the soap or the sex or both helps to let him enter without any pain. I feel totally relaxed and push back into him to feel him push into me with all his might. He only thrusts three times before letting go of everything once more with a yell to wake the dead. It just makes me explode. I orgasm and yell it out. In doing so I push him back into the wall and lean into his body. I reach back to hold his head and kiss his soft lips.

Turning into him, his now soft dick falls out of me. He holds me tight as we kiss. "Mmmm. I love you baby." I can't believe I just said it. It takes him a back. He is stunned into silence. I bury my face into his chest. Disbelief fills my head. Worry settles in. What next? He lifts up my chin with a gentleness and a smile and tells me that he loves me too. I can't help but to kiss my lovely man. I do love him, but I'm afraid I'll only end up hurting him in the end.

And not with a strap on either.

I haven't even touched the story of my work yet. That'll have to wait till next time. It's full of leaked secrets and and info sold. Oh, and we can't forget about the sex.

Until next time my pets. XOXO DIAMOND

schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers