The Struggle of a Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother succumbs to boss and son.
1.5k words
3.99
76.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rahul was worried because his Mom hasn't come down for breakfast, so he decided to take it to her room. As Rahul climbed upstairs he heard his Mother singing from the bathroom. The door of the bathroom was slightly open, Rahul peeked in his Mother was standing sideways under the shower. Rahul could see her naked breasts jiggling about on her chest, her red nipples stuck out.

Rahul stood in awe as he took in the sight before him.

He could see her wet skin glistening as the tube light flickered on her lathered body. Rahul could see the water spilling over her head and shoulders; he was entranced by the way water fell from her nipples in a cascade.

Rahul remembered he has a cock; he slowly massaged it into hardness.

Sagun saw his shadow under the door, but instead of covering herself she began lathering her breasts causing it to jiggle even more. She felt very naughty and aroused. She decided to be a little bolder; she slid her hands down and slipped her fingers under the waistband of her panties. She was about to take them off the phone rang in her bedroom, she saw Rahul moving away from the door.

Sagun wrapped a towel around her. She went inside and saw Rahul sitting on her bed.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Sagun asked acting surprised as she picked the phone up.

"I brought you some breakfast." Rahul replied eyeing his mother's wet body.

"But, this is Sunday." Sagun tried to reason with his boss on the phone.

"Okay, I will be there in an hour." Sagun sounded defeated as she put the receiver down.

"I have to go to the office, something has come up." Sagun said little worriedly. She knew his boss Mehta was planning something.

She dressed, put on some make up and hurried to the bus stand.

-------------------------------------

As she reached her workplace, she only saw the old receptionist sitting behind the table.

"Go inside." She said with a grin.

Sagun went in the office with heavy foot she saw Mehta sitting on the table, a highly unusual thing for him to do.

She never liked his looks, besides he was too old for her. She was 38 while his boss was around 55. But the last encounter with him got her aroused, although she ran, but she wasn't sure if she could run out again this time.

He signaled her to sit on the chair, as he sat on the table towering above her he could see her deep cleavage. He got hard instantly as he noticed she wasn't wearing any Bra.

Sagun noticed his boss's gaze.

"Shit, I forgot to wear bra, in hurry." She thought regretting her carelessness. She moved uncomfortably in the chair as to herself from his eyes.

"I have called you here to know your decision; I have many people lined to take your place." Mehta said confidently as he locked his office door. Sagun could hear him drawing the curtains; her heart was beating loudly out of fear and arousal.

Mehta came behind her and pressed his hard member against her back, he slid her sari's drape down to reveal her breasts covered in only the blouse, he could see her nipples poking through the material of her blouse. Mehta unbuttoned her blouse and peeled it off her body and threw it on the floor exposing her naked gorgeous breasts to the cool air.

Sagun could feel cold air tightening her nipples even more , she was aroused beyond limits as Mehta mauled her delicate breasts rashly.

Mehta pulled the chair to in the middle of the room, he wanted full access to Sagun so he got on his knees in front of Sagun and began sucking on her red nipples while kneading her right breast.

Mehta leaned on her kissing her lips forcing her to open her mouth, but Sagun was disgusted with the thought of an old man swirling his tongue around her mouth. Sensing her reluctance Mehta grabbed her cheek and squeezed it to open her mouth; he forced his tongue between his teeth. As a victory sign Mehta patted her breast to show her who is the boss here, Mehta swirled her tongue around her mouth scraping teeth, he nudged her tongue as asking her to kiss him back, but Sagun didn't do anything.

Mehta stood up, unzipped his pants and took out his small pecker; he guided his tiny prick towards her mouth.

Sagun had never taken a cock in her mouth, it seemed gross to her, so she shut her lips tightly, not allowing him to enter her mouth. Mehta began nudging his dick on her lips, he would often include taking it to her nose.

Sagun could smell the muskiness of his member, the smell was sending tingles down her pussy, her pussy screamed to take him in her mouth, after struggling for a bit she gave in, opened her mouth and Mehta slid his an shaft inside her mouth.

Mehta grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth. He could feel her sexy tongue swirling around his shaft licking his head and the underside of his member, he was pushing his hips up trying to get more of her mouth, gagging Sagun.

"Uunggghhhh..." Sagun moaned as Mehta flicked her right nipple between his fingers, she wanted to touch herself very badly, she needed relief.

"fcccckkkk meeee." she begged as she munched on his member.

She wanted to get up and bend on the table to get fucked but Mehta grabbed her hair and kept still while humping his member into her mouth, he came with a loud groan. Filling her mouth with his cum. Even in her aroused state she was disgusted by his taste but she was too afraid to ruin his floor so she swallowed his cum.

"Bonus will be sent to your account, you can take a day or two off, if you want." Mehta said straightening himself.

Sagun wiped her mouth with one end of her sari; she was still horny as hell, she picked her blouse from the floor put it on and walked out of the office.

------------------------------------------------

"Something is going on with Mom, she acts weirdly and she doesn't come downstairs." Ruhi said.

"I don't have the least of the idea, last night I saw her crying but she would not tell me the reason." Rahul replied.

The door opened and their mom walked in like a zombie disheveled hair and her sari out of place at many places.

"Mom, what's the matter?" Rahul asked his voice gentle but worried. When she did not answer Rahul took her hand and guided her to the living room.

"I am just tired, baby I'll lay down for a while, then I'll make dinner, wake me at 5 baby," She replied as she walked upstairs to her room.

"See, I told you, who works on a Sunday and did you notice her dress," Ruhi said in a low voice.

"What are you trying to say?"

"You're so naïve little brother, isn't it obvious that she is having an affair." She said as if she was announcing a verdict.

"I am not discussing this any further, it's her life, who are we to judge." Rahul replied putting an end to the discussion.

*****

"Mom," Rahul whispered, there was no answer so he pushed the door open and entered his mother bedroom without making any noise.

As he entered he saw her sari lying in a heap on the floor about a feet apart lay her blouse and on the bed with her head buried in the pillow lay his mom bareback, he could see the side of her naked breast mashed under her weight. Below her waist she wore a saya (A undergarment, like a very thin skirt like cloth worn under sari which is tied around the waist.). Rahul could see her hot legs he was tempted to eat every part of her body.

Rahul stood beside her; he reached down and lay his hands on her back very softly. Rahul began tracing her spine with his palm, he slid his palm down her waist with his left hand he began rubbing his boner through his pants.

As Rahul slid his hand further down he began shaking with excitement as he found the knot of her saya was loose. He slid his finger a little and he was able to touch her ass crack.

He slid his hand with a thumping heart, a bit more down and now he was in the formidable territory. Her naked ass was sending shivers down his body, Rahul grabbed her ass cheeks in both his hand squeezing them softly. He poked his index finger down her ass crack, he was on the verge of cumming as he touched her asshole.

"You, pervert, I knew something was wrong, I saw you checking her out in the bathroom this morning," Ruhi was there on the door.

Rahul was caught with his hands down the cookie jar.

TO BE CONTD...