The Student Ch. 02

Story Info
A love affair with rocks in the road.
16.3k words
4.83
41.6k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,448 Followers

This is part 2 of a 3 part set. I would recommend reading the beginning chapter first where you will meet the characters and understand their relationship.

Chapter 2: Summer Lovers

Lying on my side, my head propped up on one hand, I was just observing Linda lying beside me. Her right arm was turned up; her fingers intertwined in the raven black hair that covered the pillow that her head rested up. The twin peaks of her bare breasts rose from her chest, the brown and pink jewels adorning the tips flat, at least for the moment. Those little pink buttons always responded so nicely to my caresses, but for the moment I was just admiring her breasts rising and falling with her rhythmical breathing; her face peaceful and perfect.

Even without the normal touch of makeup that she wore when she was working, her face was mesmerizingly beautiful. The clear green eyes that would twinkle when she looked at me lay hidden for now behind her closed lids. Instead I noticed the long eye lashes and eyebrows which normally weren't the center of my attention. I assumed she must pluck or tweak or whatever women do -- her natural accents to her beautiful eyes were too utterly flawless.

Her nose, slightly turned up, was nothing but cute; her lips, smooth and soft, her neck - thin and elegant. I knew from experience, having previously caressed nearly every inch of her body, that she had very little body fat without being underweight. Her skin covered well-toned and shaped muscles developed by her normal daily workout regimen. I smiled to myself knowing that today's workout might not even need her to get out of bed.

The sheet that I'd gently withdrawn from her sleeping body, so as not to awaken her too soon, was wrapped among her legs below the knees. For the moment, only my eyes caressed her naked body, but I knew that soon enough my hands would also be doing so. Below her belly button she was hairless, not even a hint of any stubble showing, as if she'd just shaved. Her pubic mound crested and fell away to her pussy lips, the thin narrow slit below widened into fuller lips with a fleshy fold protruding further down. Her clit was hidden from view, but just like I knew that her nipples erected with just the smallest amount of attention -- I knew her clit would peek from its surrounding flesh quite soon. The first time I'd seen her naked body up close, enticing and entertaining me at her club, I'd assumed I was to look and not touch. Later she'd admitted that with me she wouldn't have stopped me touching her -- that my fantasy lover actually craved the touch of me, her fantasy lover. And now that I knew she relished my touch, just as I relished touching her, our hands regularly roamed each other's bodies.

"My god, Linda, you're so beautiful," I whispered aloud to myself, putting to words the pride and lust swelling in my mind, wondering again what I'd done to warrant being rewarded with the company of such an exquisite creature. She'd been asleep now for nearly 8 hours; she needed to awaken soon or I knew when she did she would be groggy and unhappy.

I also knew that just as with most young mothers, she normally suffered from sleep deprivation, so I was loath to awaken her too soon. Working nights, getting home in the wee hours of the morning and picking up her daughter who would then awaken her at a normal seven or eight o'clock in the morning, and then studying and going to school -- there was seldom that she ever got more than three or four hours sleep in a row. I'd awoken early this morning and was able to distract Lori from searching out her mother, the one constant in her young life. We'd eaten, I'd gotten her dressed, and for the first time she willingly allowed me to cart her off to day care before I returned to crawl back in bed with my co-ed lover who had now had almost eight hours of blissful, uninterrupted, sleep.

Linda had awakened me when she'd crawled into my bed at 3 am. She'd been in control of our lovemaking that time, climbing on and riding me until we'd both cum. She'd used me to relax herself -- giving me my own satisfaction in the process and in just moments, I'd be returning the favor. She was off the next two nights, and as had become our routine in just 6 short weeks, I knew she'd stay with me tonight. I'd picked up Lori from her day care the previous evening and put her to bed in the spare bedroom where Linda could check on her when she got home -- or at least when she got to my home. It wasn't "our" home yet, but I had the feeling it was rapidly heading that way.

Reaching over with one hand, I gently drug the back of my pointer finger down her body. Starting at her collarbone, I'd caressed the sweet curve of her neck, down across her chest, watching it rise over the gentle up-swell of her breast - her nipple coming out to play as my fingernail slightly caught the uneven flesh as it passed over, then slipped back down the underside of her breast. Dragging slowly over her clean shaven pubic mound, it ducked into the crease between her leg and pussy before I slowly moved it across her thigh and past her knee to the end of my reach.

Turning my hand over, my fingertips lightly caressed back up her thigh, stroking across her hairless pubic area feeling the perfect smoothness of her skin. Up and across her stomach, I noticed the way my finger fit perfectly into the concave curve where her breast rose from her body. I slid my finger beneath her near breast and repeated for the far one before gently cupping it with my open hand. Her nipple fit perfectly in the opening between my thumb and first finger; as her nipple grew to my touch I closed my hand squeezing the rising nub and her breast gently.

She stirred; her body recognizing that something had changed, although she was not yet awake. That would come soon enough. Opening my hand again, I drew a circle with one finger around and around her areola, then moved back to her near breast and repeated until two pink ornaments accented the perfection of her body. Her breathing was no longer perfectly even; she stretched, her mind catching up with to the physiological responses of her body.

Her arm, previously tilted up by her head, shifted down; her hand and fingers, previously entwined in her raven black hair, instead caressed the top of my head, stroking through my hair. "Are you trying to wake me?" her somewhat groggy voice whispered.

"Just admiring the most beautiful woman in the world... and waking her up so we can make play again."

"Ummm... such a delicious way to wake up. Can we do this every morning?"

"Wouldn't that be nice?" I answered, watching my hand again slide down her body toward her pussy, stroking her lips, my middle finger barely slipping between them. I pressed just a bit at the top of her slit, feeling the taut little button beneath. A slight "Hmmm" of pleasure her only response. My hand moved further up, my fingers caressed her pubic area.

"Oh baby, you're so smooth, what do you do, shave every day?" I don't know why I'd never asked before.

"Not anymore -- I had my hair removed with lasers."

"Really?"

"I tried shaving for a while, but with my dark hair, in just a couple of hours I had a five o'clock shadow. If I shaved too closely, I ended up with ingrown hairs."

"Ummm. I like you naked," I said, caressing back and forth, feeling the smoothness of her skin.

"Me too." Her left hand moved up from beside her body, resting on my hand as I stroked her, following my hands movements with her own. "We better get dressed before Lori wakes up."

"She woke up long ago -- I already took her over to her daycare."

"Oooh -- we're all alone?"

"Uh, huh."

She lifted her hand from the back of mine, moving it up to rest on her belly. I realized she'd not just been acknowledging the presence of my hand by putting hers on mine, but had been indicating that I shouldn't get too carried away. Knowing that I'd taken care of her daughter had removed that care from her conscious; moving her hand from mine gave me permission to carry on with my caresses.

As I slipped my hand lower her legs spread inviting a more intimate touch. My fingers explored the soft warm flesh as before, only this time I lingered. Dry the first time I'd touched her, now she had a hint of wetness and radiated heat. Leaning forward, I first tickled her nipple, drawing circles now with the tip of my tongue instead of my finger, and then sucked it into my mouth.

I didn't concentrate on any one spot on her body; instead I tried to slowly tantalize everywhere I touched; teasing her senses, her nerve endings -- everywhere - until she was ready for more. My finger found her clit, but didn't stay, not concentrating too much on any one spot. My lips momentarily relinquished her nipple, kissing and tonguing more of her breast before returning moments later to savor the little berry again.

I saw her free hand rise from her belly, her fingers finding her far nipple, repeating by herself the attention my mouth was giving the near one. The fingers of her other hand, originally just twirling my hair, now stroked from the base of my neck to the top of my head, back and forth slowly, otherwise she was perfectly content to allow me to love on her.

She stretched luxuriously once more, both hands rising above her head, and as she relaxed, she turned onto her side away from me. My hand slipped from between her legs and rose to her hip as she turned. Running my fingers up and down her side slowly, I was puzzled at first by her seeming rejection, but when I rolled onto my side and moved closer, my naked body against hers, when my hand caressed her bottom she bent her leg up, opening herself for a caress from behind. My fingers explored further --easily sliding into the warm wetness of her pussy. She pushed her bottom back to me and I moved forward, placing my cock into position, but as I was about to slide into her, she clinched her bottom pulling away slightly. Her hand reached back to me -- and I understood perfectly. Rolling away from her I got a condom out of the bedside drawer and moments later returned to our position.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Nothing to be sorry about, sweetheart," I answered, sliding back in behind her. Raising her upper leg again, mine went between hers and I slid closer and in, gradually filling her with my hardness. I moved my lower leg forward, her bottom leg rose and without thinking or trying, I sandwiched her lower leg between mine where I found I could leverage my crotch against her bottom, forcing myself as deep as any position ever allowed.

We'd only been together a few short weeks, but we'd understood nearly from the start what pushed each other's buttons. For me, one was being as deep inside her as possible when I came -- that involuntary urge to force my cock into her and climb in myself, her pussy gripping my cock at the same time. One of her pleasure buttons was a highly sensitive g spot that my cock naturally and easily rubbed when I entered her from behind, and my fingers now knew exactly how to find, after the night that she'd taken me on a guided tour of her erogenous zones. And in this position, a new one for us, those two zones came together.

Not pushing all the way in, from this angle my cock was resting against her g-spot. Short, rhythmic thrusts elicited little wiggles and coos of pleasure from her. Every few thrusts I'd leverage against her with my legs, pushing more deeply into her. I'd stop at the deepest point and wiggle my hips, grinding against her, flexing my cock, almost always eliciting an "mmm" of pleasure in response. Varying the shorts and longs, the deep and shallows, it was the perfect variation to bring us both up slowly.

The longer I kept up the slow thrusting into her body, her hips riding back to join mine, the heavier her breathing got. I slid my hand that had been resting on her waist forward under her arm and onto her breast; a soft moan of pleasure escaping her throat as my hand cupped her breast before sliding back where my fingers caressed the hard button of her nipple.

Her arm began to move, her hand reaching for her crotch, but I pulled my hand back to grab hers. "No, just relax. Let me."

Moving my upper body toward her, I changed the angle of my body with hers until I could reach down. My hand followed the heat of her body to the furnace between her legs where I found the previously hidden little love button on the first touch, simultaneously feeling the pressure of my cock rubbing from the inside. Her breath exhaled shakily, her body shuddered and then quivered in a soft orgasm instigated by my touch.

With my own body moved up almost parallel to hers, I was no longer getting the deep penetration or the stimulation of my own cock like I had earlier. Still slowly working back and forth in her, as she came down from her first orgasm, I again pulled my upper body away from her and resumed the deeper, slow thrusting that had brought us this far.

"Ummm. God, that's so nice..." she whispered, almost to herself. When her arm again began to move for her pussy, this time I just stopped her with my voice.

"Don't touch - just let it come." I whispered, my own voice beginning to quiver. The near frictionless angle had slowed my own arousal -- but approaching my own end I was now rapidly losing control. Linda's body slowly became rigid, pushing back against me until she cried "Oh God!" her body this time convulsing in a much harder orgasm than her first. I joined her in the ultimate human experience just seconds later.

~

Lying on her side with her breasts against my torso, Linda's bare hand was slowly stroking up and down through the hair on my chest. My eyes closed, recovering; my own hand gently stroking her silky hair or naked shoulder while my mind was racing a thousand miles a minute, mulling everything that had transpired from that moment in the club where I'd seen my dream girl walking onto the stage.

"Whatcha thinking?"

"About us, about everything." Her voice was a mere whisper in my ear. Neither of us said anything for a few moments.

"Do you remember the first time you saw me?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Really? When?"

"Why?"

"Just curious. I saw you the first time you walked into my classroom. There was something about you, even with that sweatshirt -- I couldn't keep from looking your way the whole class. Was that where you saw me first?"

"No." She paused before telling me the story. "It was the end of the previous semester. I was in the restroom, and heard two girls talking about how they had to take the class, and who should they take it with. One of them said that she wanted to take it from you, because she thought you were a hunk. The other one didn't know who you were, but the first one said they should walk by your class on the way to their next one and she'd point you out. I left the restroom just after they did, and found they were going the same way. Just as we came up on your room, you walked out, headed toward your office. I heard the one girl say "there he is," and looked up just in time to see you. After that -- I just looked up when you were teaching that class and found out that it didn't fit into my schedule. It wasn't until they added that evening class, and with just a little rearranging of my schedule, I found I could take it. So I did."

"You knew who I was before you even signed up for the class?"

"Uh huh."

"So you had your sights set on me even before the semester started?"

"Not exactly. I knew who you were, and figured it couldn't hurt to take your class, maybe have an opportunity to talk to you, get to know you a bit..."

I thought back on all the phone calls the previous year that she'd given me. I readily shared my phone and e-mail with everyone, encouraged everyone to call whenever they had a problem they didn't understand. Few ever did, Linda had been one of those that had, and she'd called much more than once. It suddenly dawned on me that perhaps there had been more to those calls than I'd realized.

"Are you telling me all those calls for missing homework assignments weren't necessarily just for the assignment?"

"Of course not. I never had the time to ever come by your office. I always went to work right after class, so the only way I could ever hear your voice so I could dream about you, was to call when I missed a class."

"Or when you missed a quiz, or missed a homework assignment."

"Don't remind me," she said, a finger poking me in the ribs.

I laughed. "Just keep up with everything and you won't have to offer to sleep with me for a grade."

I knew immediately it was the wrong thing to say. Even before her body stiffened, her fingers quit moving on my chest -- I realized that it was something that shouldn't have been said.

"I'm sorry Linda. I didn't mean that the way it sounded." She didn't respond; she just laid there, her warm body suddenly feeling decidedly icy.

I remembered the evening in the club wondering, as Linda had begun a private lap dance for me, as to whether she'd worked me or not. I remembered the realization when she'd spoken about how she was going to graduate at the top of her class; how that someday she was going to be a good doctor, that I'd realized that her offer of sex for a grade truly was out of character, something that she didn't really want -- but obviously felt she had to. I'd never thought about it before, but suddenly realized the stress she must have been under, having come up against a wall; having changed her work schedule, given up needed income and increased her baby sitting costs to be able to take a class with me. Realizing what it must have been like for her finding that despite all the effort in doing her classwork and in the attempts to maybe get to know me, her efforts had backfired and her straight "A" record, the record that she hoped would someday be noted as "Summa Cum Laude" on her degree, was about to disappear. I remembered her coming to me, practically begging me -- for something, anything, that she could do to get those few more points, to maintain her perfect record through all her adversity.

And I had turned her down. Me the prick; me the hard nose; me the "just add up the points and as long as you get 90 percent you've got an A" Professor had turned her away, refusing at first to acknowledge that sometimes the world wasn't all just black and white. I remembered how she'd come back after the next class, presented her transcript, allowed me to peruse it while she'd pleaded her case once more. Having gotten to know the real Linda for the last six weeks; gotten to know the Linda who was a mother, the Linda who wanted nothing more from life than to just be given a fair shake -- I now knew how low she had to have been to have offered herself in trade for something that seemed otherwise unattainable.

"I'm sorry Baby. I know that wasn't funny." I decided to just shut up, probably the wisest thing I'd done in quite a while.

The stiffness of her body gradually relaxed, her fingers began moving again, and suddenly she giggled. "You're right," she said, turning her face, surprisingly stern, up to look at me, "THAT wasn't funny." Her face broke into a smile as she giggled again and said "But it sure was funny when I asked if I was going to have to put out for Rick and Dr. B to get a good grade next semester. You should have seen your face." We both laughed, she settled back down onto my chest.

"Linda?" I asked, a few moments later after our mutual laughter had died away.

"Huumm?"

"What would you have done if I had taken you up on your offer, told you to come over to my house for a private tutoring lesson or whatever? Would you have taken me up on it?"

She didn't answer; just lay there against my chest, fingers stroking my chest. I could tell there wasn't any anger at my question, she was just thinking. "I don't know," she finally answered truthfully. "On the one hand, I could see it all slipping away -- everything I'd worked so hard for. I was looking for something, anything, that wouldn't let that happen. On the other hand, I've always said I'd never whore myself out, I'd never get that desperate." A few moments later she continued. "I can tell you one thing though...."

BenLong
BenLong
1,448 Followers