The Student Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
The student teacher continues his escapades.
5.9k words
4.54
72.8k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Nstygirl for her continued assistance with my story.

I greatly appreciate the feedback, comments and encouragement I received from chapter 1 and hope this chapter is worth the wait. There will be a final chapter 3.

Other than some back ground and character development, it's not necessary to read chapter 1.

TSG

*

I woke early on Tuesday morning, and rather than lie in bed and jerk-off to memories of my first week as a student teacher, I decided to get some exercise. It was a beautiful September morning so I drove to school well-before sunrise, parked in the staff parking lot, and went for a long run.

Ninety minutes and ten miles later, I jogged back to an almost empty parking lot, pulled my backpack and a change of clothes from the trunk of my car, and headed to the boys locker room for a shower and change.

I was surprised, but unconcerned, when I entered the locker room and heard the shower running. I found an empty corner, dumped my load, and stripped out of my sweat soaked clothes and running shoes.

Walking to the shower with a towel over my shoulder and bathroom bag in my hand, I was shocked when I turned the corner and faced two naked people. The man was laying on his back, with his partner, a slightly chubby dark-haired woman with huge tits, riding his cock. I counted a dozen shower heads spraying hot water and fogging the room as she bounced against the man.

She saw me the instant I entered the shower room, but was so shocked she couldn't say anything. She just looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled to myself when I noticed she didn't stop fucking her partner.

As my cock started to stiffen, she said, in a voice loud enough to hear over the running water, "Jim, we're busted!"

"What do you mean?" Was his grunted answer.

The woman started to ride her partner harder and banged her pussy into his crotch. "There's a young man . . . with a huge cock . . . standing in the shower room entrance."

The woman hungrily watched me fist my cock as her partner answered, "I love when you play dirty games." He reached up and pinched her nipples and she groaned as he continued, "What's he doing?"

"I'm not playing games. He's standing and watching us and he's jerking his cock."

The naked man laughed, as he was sure his partner was making up a story. "Is that what you want girl . . . a young guy with a stiff cock . . . to join us?" He was out of breath as he finished.

The woman stared at me, pushed down until his cock filled her, and ground her hips in a circular motion. She groaned and answered, "Yeah. I'd like to try his hard cock."

He was squeezing her large hanging breasts very hard when he asked, "Why do you like his cock?"

Her eyes lowered to my crotch and she smiled, "Because it's . . . fucking huge."

The man reared-up and jack-hammered his cock into her pussy. She braced herself, with her hands on his chest, closed her eyes and groaned, "Cummmmmmmmmming."

He slowed his pace, but continued to thrust and commented, "I guess my average size cock is doing the job!"

She hissed in response, "God . . . I love your cock."

"What's your young stud doing now?"

"He's standing . . . and watching . . . and jerking off."

"Tell him why we're in the shower," directed the man.

Her skin was pink due to the heat of the shower room, but I noticed her face redden further. She shook her head and said, "No. I'm too embarrassed."

He was fucking her more slowly now. He reached for both swaying nipples and pinched them savagely. "Tell your stud why we're in the shower."

When she hesitated again he twisted her long pink nubs. She groaned and panted out, "Because . . . because . . . I want . . . to feel . . . him cum on . . . my face."

As she said this, her eyes were closed, but when she opened them and looked at me she smiled and continued, "I'll be able to wash his spunk off when we're done."

"Would you like two loads of cum on your face?"

The woman smiled a wicked grin, "Oh God . . . YESSSS!"

My cock was rock hard and knew I was getting close to cuming.

"Ask him. Ask him to jerk off on your face while I fuck you."

Looking me in the eye, she asked, "Will you . . . spray me?"

I nodded and listened to the man ask, "What's his answer?

Smiling and looking down she said, "He wants too."

I heard the man say, "Invite him to join us."

The woman slowed her fucking action, looked me in the eye and said, "Please bring that cock over here."

I thought the man would have a heart attack as I approached. "Holy shit!" He yelled. From his prone position he looked between the woman and me and gasped, "Are you a student?"

She answered for me saying, "No . . . he's not a student . . . he's a student teacher from the college."

At this point the man was at a loss-for-words, while I was ready to blow my load. I reached for the woman's hair and pulled her face to within a couple of inches of my cock head, and continued to ferociously jerked myself.

"Here . . . it . . ."

The first jet of cum splashed against her right cheek, trailed across her nose, and pooled in her left eye. The second hit her forehead and ran down her face. I pressed my cock head against her face and let the last ounce dribble over both eyes and then used my cock head to "paint" her.

She started bouncing on her partners dick and screeched, "I'm cumming a-fuckin-gain!"

I let her enjoy her orgasm and when it finished, I pushed my semi-hard cock between her puffy red lips. I fucked her mouth while she ground into the man below her. The man grabbed her hips and started drilling her pussy as I cupped her head and started to push more cock into her mouth. She coughed and gagged every time I bumped her throat, but never complained.

We were just getting into a nice rhythm when the man announced, "Fuck, I'm getting close." The woman spit my cock from her mouth, and crawled off her partner. She was kneeling on the shower room tile floor as the man got to his feet, stood in front of her, jerked his cock, and blew three jets of cum over her face.

She was covered with two loads, and when she tried to wipe her face the man grabbed her hand and said, "Leave it."

"I must look like a slut" was her response. She smiled when she saw my fully re-charged cock and said, "Oh god . . . to be young again." And she wiggled her ass invitingly.

I knelt and positioned myself behind her spread thighs, and pushed my cock into her well stretched hole. It took three hard pushes before I was buried. I gripped the woman's hips and started to drill her from behind.

The man hadn't gotten hard again, but lay back on the floor and positioned his crotch under her face. She inhaled his soft dick into her mouth and sucked hard.

Her ass was spread before me and she bucked when I traced my thumb over her pink crinkled asshole. She groaned, stiffened, and shook through another cum when my thumb penetrated her tight back hole.

She continued to enjoy being fingered and fucked from behind and when the man on the floor had been sucked back to a rock hard state she decided to change things up. She looked over her shoulder and told me, "Lay on the floor."

Deciding to go with the flow, I pulled my thumb from her tight asshole and my rod from her pussy and lay in the middle of the shower room floor. She straddled me, stuffed my cock into her tight cunt, and leaned against me. She pulled her ass cheeks apart and grunted to the man, "Soap-up your cock and fuck me in the ass."

The man walked to the soap dispenser, pushed until he had a hand full of liquid soap, and lubed his cock. He got behind the woman's ass and worked his average size cock past her sphincter. She held still with my dick in her twat as the man behind her pushed deeper.

When he bottomed out she looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me . . . and don't stop . . . till . . . you're . . . ready . . . to . . . cum."

I lay still and felt his cock through the thin membrane separating her tunnels. As he picked up speed she looked into my eyes and said, "Please . . . just hold . . . meeeeeee." I hugged the naked woman against me and let her partner ream her ass. It took many minutes until his head lifted and he grunted out, "I'm close." He got to his feet, held her hair, and jerked over her upturned face.

She licked around her mouth and purred when she caught some of his cum and told him, "I'm glad you stretched me open because I'm taking his log up my ass next."

His eyes got wide and gave her an excited smirk. She climbed off me and knelt in the center of the room while I got some soap, lubed my cock, and climbed behind. Her asshole was well stretched so I easily pushed past her sphincter and deep into her tight back hole.

"So fucking full," was her only comment as I started to pump her. Her asshole gripped my cock like a vise. When I was half way in I started a hard fucking motion, pushing deeper with each thrust. Once I was balls deep, I fucked her hard and watched her ass cheeks and thighs jiggle every time I bottomed out.

I could hear her gasp and groan over the echo of the shower and when I announced, "I'm cuming," she yelled, "Oh yes . . . fuck yes . . . me toooooo!"

My balls exploded and I pumped jets into her ass, and after holding my shrinking dick in her hole until we had calmed, I pulled out with a "pop".

After catching our breath we nervously showered ourselves clean. and when all the showers were turned off and the silence became noticeable I said, "I'm sorry I interrupted you. I'm Chris Harrington, a new student teacher in the Chemistry department.

The man made the introductions and said, "I'm Jim Likens and I teach math and this is Theresa Booth, a Special Ed teacher."

After hesitating again Theresa said, "We've been sneaking around the school once a month, for the last few years . . ."

And when she trailed off I told them, "Listen, I'm pretty excited about what happened, but I'll stay out of here from now on."

Ralph laughed and admitted, "We find different places every time, it was just lucky that you stumbled onto us. So, if you want to use the shower in the morning don't stop because of us."

Theresa approached me, pressed her naked body into me, rose onto her toes, and lightly kissed my lips and said, "And that was so much fun, we might invite you next time."

And as she wrapped a towel around herself and headed into the locker room to change, she wiggled her ass and giggled, "I'm going to have cum leaking out of my bum all day."

After dressing and leaving Theresa and Jim, I got ready for what turned into a fairly normal day. Classes ran smoothly and the students were under control.

Everything was normal in this sex-crazed school until Wednesday. There had been some sexual tension between Maggie and me as she wanted to follow her girlfriend's sexual escapades with me, with one of her own. I expected that it could happen at any time and suspected that Maggie was a wildcat in bed.

She flirted whenever our paths crossed, and once she had reached for my crotch and massaged my balls as she talked on her office phone with a parent.

Wednesday afternoon I had a meeting in the Guidance wing with Frank Preacher, the head of the department. Frank is a very thin nervous type. He sat at his desk and stared at the files of each student we discussed. When he talked, he talked to the file.

I was in an uncomfortable chair facing Frank's desk and the open door to his office when Maggie walked by. She gave me a wink and, after I checked to see if Frank's eyes came higher than the folder on his desk, I looked back at Maggie and rolled my eyes. Her laugh could easily be heard, but it never penetrated Frank's fogged head.

Maggie entered the office immediately opposite Frank's, sat at her desk, and powered up her computer. We traded goo-goo eyes for the next few minutes and Maggie shocked me when she cupped her C-cup breasts and gave them a nice shake while running her tongue along her lips.

I wondered if Frank would miss me if I took a fifteen-minute break to bang Maggie. I suspected she was thinking the same thing. Maggie went back to work for a few minutes, but finally looked up again. We were grinning at each other when she circled her desk and peaked into the hall. I suspect the hall was empty because the sexy Guidance Councilor stepped back into her office, and did a slow hip swing, and shimmied her skirt up her thighs.

Maggie had a very attractive body, but in my estimation her legs were the high-light, and as her upper thighs appeared my cock was rock hard and begging for release. She continued to slowly lift her skirt until it was bunched within a millimeter of her panties. She smiled flirtatiously and swung her hips as she twirled in a circle. When she faced me again she raised her skirt over an incredibly sexy purple satin thong. Once again she twirled around, and I was able to view two round and full ass cheeks. The purple thong ran through her cheeks and disappeared between them.

As she was completing her circle Maggie's intercom sounded, and the secretary announced that her next appointment was waiting. Maggie gave me a gleaming smile, dropped her skirt smoothing it out, and walked down to the main office. A few minutes later she escorted a student back and gave me a wink as she shut the door.

I tried to listen to Frank, but his droning voice was putting me to sleep. Ten agonizing minutes later the student left Maggie's office and shut the door behind him. When it opened a few moments later, Maggie peaked down the hall to see if it was empty. Then stepped back and twirled her panties around on her finger.

She walked backward until her ass bumped into the desk, shimmied her skirt to her waist, spread her legs, and showed me her completely shaved twat. It was bare, soaking wet, bright pink, and oozing girl-cum.

Maggie traced her finger through her folds and circled her clit. She was looking at me, but was concentrating on the feeling between her legs. After every three or four passes along her pussy, she would suck her fingers clean and start again.

The horny MILF was building to a cum when her intercom interrupted again and blared, "Mrs. Flanagan, I'm sending a student down to you." Maggie licked her fingers clean again, gave me a nasty grin, and smoothed her skirt. She circled her desk and sat as a distraught student entered her office and closed the door.

When my meeting with Frank ended twenty minutes later, I approached Maggie's door, knocked, and opened it. Maggie looked up and told me, "I'm going to be tied up for a while."

I looked over at the student and saw that she was wiping tears from her eyes. I nodded at Maggie, winked, and left the Guidance office. I knew my time with Maggie would come, but it wouldn't be today.

I left the high school, drove to the gym, and put myself through a difficult workout. After lifting I powered through an intense hour on the elliptical machine. I was covered with sweat as I moved over to the treadmill for a slow cool-down walk.

Being a regular at the gym, I'm a nodding acquaintance with many of the other regulars, and when an attractive woman jumped onto the treadmill next to me, I nodded to her in recognition.

After starting the machine she turned to me and pointed at her ear. I removed my headphones as she asked, "Are you Chris Harrington?"

"I am," was my response, as I took added interest in her. She appeared to be 40ish, with short spiked black hair, dark eyes, and a gym-toned body. She was dressed in a scoop-neck tee shirt that showed-off her high B-Cup breasts. A hint of large fat nipples could be seen. Tight black stretch work-out pants hugged a round ass and long slim legs.

She stretched her right hand to me and as we shook she said, "I'm Eileen Weber, and I'm president of the high school's PTA. I recognize you from when you were introduced at the start-of-the-school-year meeting."

"It's nice to meet you Eileen. I've heard many good things about the work you do."

She gave me an interesting look and said, "Well, I've heard some interesting things about you. How have you liked your first weeks at the school?"

"So far, so good," I enthusiastically responded. "I like the kids and the staff. Mrs. Lewis seems to be a great Principle and she runs a good school."

"Speaking of Mrs. Lewis . . . she suggested that I update the three student teachers and try to get them involved with the PTA."

"Any time Eileen. Just let me know when you're available."

"My son's are both at soccer games and won't be home until after 8pm. My husband is on a business trip. Would you be available to meet me at the coffee shop next door?"

Looking down at my thoroughly drenched t-shirt I responded, "I'm not really dressed to be seen in public."

Eileen smiled and admitted, "I'm not either . . . so we'll match."

"I have another shirt in my gym bag. When should we meet?"

"Will you be finished in 30 minutes?"

After I agreed Eileen left the treadmill, and I watched as she walked and wiggled her incredible ass across the gym. I observed her with interest as she entered the "stretching area" and stretched after her workout. I felt my cock twitch as she showed-off her incredible flexibility, highlighting her small round ass, great legs, and firm breasts. By the time I walked to the locker room I had a raging hard-on constricted by a jock.

Eileen was sitting at a small round table as I entered the coffee shop. It was one of those artsy-fartsy places that was best known for their strong coffee, but switched to a small selection of wines and beers in the evening, while an eclectic band played weird music or showcased a foreign film on a large-screen TV.

She smiled when she saw me, and saluted with a glass of red wine. When I reached the table I noticed that another glass of wine was resting at my place. As I sat a waitress hurried over and checked that I was legal -- to drink.

I had a strange vibe about Eileen and was surprised as she launched into a professional description of the school's PTA. Over the next seventy-five minutes she described the group's purpose and history. She outlined their many projects and goals, and was most proud of the interaction between the parents, teachers, and school and towns administration.

Eileen was all business as she finished her presentation and second glass of wine. She admitted with a giggle to being slightly buzzed, but ordered a third glass for us. Our discussion of the school and the PTA eventually turned more personal, and Eileen quizzed me about myself.

She was sitting back in her chair, with her legs crossed, when she said, "I've heard about some of your "other" skills from Mrs. Lewis."

I suspected that she was referring to me eating and banging the high school Principle to countless orgasms just a few days earlier. Deciding that caution and decorum was important, I just smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going to make me say it first?" Eileen asked.

Looking her in the eye I said, "Something you need to know about me is that I'm very private, and don't often volunteer information about private matters."

The sexy MILF was watching me over her wine glass and admitted, "That's a good lesson for a young man to learn."

I simply nodded in agreement.

Eileen leaned into the table, rested her elbows on the top, and continued, "What I've heard . . . from very reliable sources . . . is that you have incredible . . . oral skills." When she finished she was grinning and had a gleam in her eyes.

"I couldn't possibly know who you heard that from," I said with a smile that matched hers. I leaned in and continued, "But for your information, I lick cunt, better than anyone alive."

When I said "cunt" Eileen took a hard deep breath and bit her lower lip.

"Would you like to know why I'm so good," I goaded the sexy older woman?

12