The Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
392 Followers

A solid ball was forced between her teeth as Emily dribbled from the corners of her mouth and straps were buckled far too tightly behind her head to keep the gag in place. The ball in her mouth felt huge. Someone else was pulling off her shoes and stripping away her tights and briefs which had been bunched around her ankles. How many men were in the van with her? Her sweatshirt had ridden up and she felt her bare pubis on the floor of the van, her breasts were being ground down into the unyielding steel.

The men spoke to each other in harsh, whispered monosyllables but the hooded girl could not make out what they were saying. Suddenly her hood was pulled off and she saw the ribbed floor just in front of her eyes under the dim, artificial light in the back of the van. Immediately a black fabric was pressed to her eyes and wound around her head. It was a broad strip rather like a crepe bandage and it stuck to itself so that her eyes were soon tightly bound leaving her nostrils, mouth and hair in the open. A hand gripped a hank of her hair and pulled upwards so that her head was painfully dragged backwards; she moaned into her gag and felt saliva run down her chin. Her nose was running.

Then a cold knife blade went down the neck of her sweatshirt and she froze at the touch of the blade to her skin. Sweatshirt and t shirt underneath were being sliced away.

As this was going on she was dimly aware of the van stopping and the engine noise dying away. She heard the door open and she was dragged in just her small white bra out of the van. Her feet touched a cold floor which was either stone or concrete and she knew that her captors were seeing her practically nude body. The knife returned and her bra was cut away, she felt the cold air on her now erect nipples.

It was like an electric shock making her gasp as a hand very gently touched her left breast and began to slide over her skin. Every sense was totally alert as the hand explored her breasts and belly and then down into her pubic hair where it stroked for a while before slipping between her legs. Emily did not even like a doctor touching her there and she whimpered which caused a cane to slash across her buttocks. Emily staggered forward away from the stroke and a hand grabbed her hair pulling down and backwards so that she was bent backwards with breasts and pubis thrust forward. A loud shout filled her world.

"You keep still you useless cunt."

She found that she was no longer being held and was tottering in an effort to stand upright displayed to who knew how many lustful male eyes. There was no warning as a bucket of freezing cold water was thrown over her and she fell painfully to the hard floor as her tormentors laughed. Then they fell upon her with more of the bandage fabric starting at her neck and methodically moving downwards wrapping her into a cocoon. Her arms were bound to her sides and the cloth went over the top of her cuffed hands; they left her breasts naked and available with cloth above and below.

Her body was wrapped although she still had cold air on her genitalia then they wrapped down her legs and around her ankles leaving her feet bare. There was more raucous laughter although the bands over her ears shut out whatever the men said to each other, then hands began to make use of the parts they had left exposed. She was painfully groped at her breasts and between her legs then, suddenly she was alone. Emily lay still. Were they standing watching her or had they simply left her bound, abused and helpless?

She decided she must be alone as she could hear nothing but her own breathing and weeping. The binding on her body was uncomfortably tight and her cuffed hands were between her and the floor so it was impossible to find a position where the steel did not press into her wrists and her back.

Laying there was an agony of tension as she expected at any moment to be further violated. She felt sick and was very afraid that she could choke on her own vomit; she had no idea how long they left her and she did not hear them come back.

The first that she knew of their return was a knife cutting away the bindings from below her waist as someone agonisingly tweaked her nipples making her scream into her gag. When her legs and lower body were free a hand dipped between her legs and savagely masturbated her. It hurt but she could not prevent her body from responding and she began to moan as she felt herself moistening. She did not want to respond to her abusers but they had taken control of her body. They brought her to fever pitch then the hand withdrew leaving her lying there desperate for release much to their loud amusement. Her tensions were reduced by another bucket of water which left her choking and shivering.

Then a weight came down on top of her and she knew what was to follow. There was a warm, hard organ against her intimate lips and the girl instinctively tensed to defend herself against the intruder whose bodily odour was filling her nostrils. He rammed into her violently and she bucked as she felt him come against her resistance then she tried to howl as he tore open her membrane causing sharp pain to fill her body and tears to come to her eyes. The man rammed in and out of her as his body weight ground her into the hard floor and then he rolled off of her with a shout of triumph leaving her wrung out, sweat soaked and used.

There was no respite as her gag was removed and she was pulled up into a sitting and then kneeling position and an erect member slapped her cheeks. Her head was pulled back by her hair and he thrust into her mouth pressing himself against the back of her throat and making her gag. He shot his warm fluid down her throat and, as he pulled out he sprayed her face with his stickiness. Another took his place and the helpless girl was forced to felate another and another abuser so that she was almost insensible with her hair, face and body covered in congealing semen. They had gripped the hair on each side of her head and used it as a handle to yank her face against the groins of her users. Each time she was pressed against the men's bodies her nose was pushed back and the cock so filled her mouth that it shut off her air. Poor Emily had to gasp in what air she could through the semen and her saliva in between thrusts. And, despite her real fear, she was aware of adrenalyn coursing through her system and a "high" which she had never come close to experiencing before.

When her senses were barely registering she was dragged down over what may have been a large barrel so that her behind was in the air and her aching pussy was repeatedly violated from behind as her head hung down and she screamed hysterically. It went on from one position to another and they even took her anus filling her with a new level of terror when she was sure they must tear her open and leave her bleeding to death. The entire ordeal was carried out to a soundtrack of laughter and obscene shouts and she had no memory of how it ended; she probably fainted.

The next thing that she knew was that she groggily rose from an uneasy sleep. She ached everywhere and was still on that hard, cold floor. When she tried to move she found that her wrists were still cuffed and she could only move her arms a limited way. It took some time for her addled mind to realise that a chain ran from the handcuffs to a bolt on the wall. She was chained up like a dog. Her blindfold was gone and she was not gagged. Obviously she was somewhere where no-one would hear her cry out so the men were not worried about noise; they had proved that fact during her very noisy deflowering.

Emily looked around. The dim orange light came from a single overhead lamp and she was in a windowless space with bare brick walls. Rusty pipes were attached to the walls at various places where plumbing fittings had been removed. Bare wires came out of electrical fittings and there was a slight smell of oil. In the gloom she had a sensation of large machinery but could not make out the detail. Was she in a disused factory or perhaps a garage? There was only one door and it was steel lined.

She found that it was possible to sit up and she did so very slowly and aware of pain in her belly as she moved. She was hungry and her mouth was very dry. She had lost all sense of time and had no idea of how long her attack had lasted or how long she had slept. She tried to focus her mind and realised that she did not have a coherent picture of the attack; she had no idea if it had been one sustained attack or if they had left her in between sessions and then returned again and again. Her own inability to remember frustrated her and she could not prevent the sobs from coming. Although she knew that she had no hope of pulling free from her chains her body, of its own accord pulled against its bondage, making her wrists very sore.

But she was aware of something else. There was a tingling between her legs and she wanted to be able to get her fingers down there to massage her pleasure centre. It was as if she was two people; one Emily was terrified but the other, darker Emily had never known such excitement. As she sat there listening for any sound of her abusers every sense was working as never before. She had never felt so alive. She had walked voluntarily into a woman's ultimate fear and she had survived. She had also lived out every unspeakable fantasy which she had ever enjoyed as she writhed under the bedclothes trying to keep the noise down so that her parents would not hear. The "good" Emily was disgusted that she could take any pleasure from what had been inflicted upon her but somehow the sense of disgust and humiliation at being so wicked only added to the pressure between her legs.

I won't bore you with the story of how Emily was released and taken to the luxurious private clinic where she was pampered and asked to give the feedback on the ordeal which the psychologists needed. What I can tell you is that she made no mention to them of the dark thoughts which she had enjoyed. It was just too shameful to admit to that.

She was never to be told the identity of her attackers or even how many there were but it was a fair bet that they were students. Emily's thrill was nearly off the scale when she thought about how she might be seeing her rapists every day without recognising them. When she spoke to a male student she sometimes wondered if he had been responsible for taking her knickers from her and satiating his lusts between her soft thighs. Perhaps he even still possessed the ruined remains of the virginal white bra which had been cut from her young body.

Emily secretly recognised that she was hooked. Very soon after leaving the clinic she crept into a shop where she had never been and came out with a pair of handcuffs and a large red ballgag with black leather straps. She hoped that her neighbours would not hear her moans but she was looking forward to the ways in which she would satisfy that side of herself which had been released and perhaps would never again be put back to the back of her mind where it had so long lain dormant.

Julie20
Julie20
392 Followers
12