The Stuff of Legend Ch. 01

Story Info
It's not a mystery why hot sex acts are occurring.
11.1k words
4.61
34.7k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is now listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 1 - Prologue

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded MILF reporterette from in front of City Hall at 7:00am, Friday, April 27th. "Fox Two news has learned that the Ward Harvester Park opening ceremonies will be held Sunday, May 6th!"

"After the Christmas Eve explosion that destroyed the main warehouse and offices and several other buildings, Mr. Thaddeus Ward declared that he would not rebuild the facility, but would turn the area into a public park dedicated to those who have served the Town & County in the Police and Fire Departments. Plans for the ceremonies are not being disclosed, but sources tell Fox Two News that a statue will be unveiled, dedicated to our Peace Officers and remembering Captain Teresa Croyle's heroism in rescuing young Carole Troy!"

"In other local news," said Bettina, "politicians from the region and the State will be pouring into our Town & County, as the Police Department's Promotions and Medals Day is going to be one of the biggest in some time! Fox Two News has confirmed that Damien Thompson will be promoted to full Captain as he takes the role of Public Relations Officer, making him the first Person of Color to become a Police Captain in Town or County history!"

"There will also be other promotions and awards," said Bettina, "and Commander Donald Troy has invited elementary schoolchildren as well as the Senior Citizens of the Veasley Community Center to attend. He did not elaborate on what he has planned."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Aw, that's awesome!" gushed Detective Joanne Cummings Warner. "Do you know what they're going to unveil, Captain?"

"No." said Teresa. "That was the first I've heard of it---"

*BOOM!* *BANG!* *WHUMP!*

"What the heck?" asked Joanne. Teresa was already moving towards the door to the hallway.

Workers were moving furniture out of my office, in this case the sofa-bed that Cindy always sat on. Helena, Cindy, and I had removed the drawers with files in them from our desks and put them in the empty office next to the Chief's, on the left side as opposed to the Chief's conference room on the right side of his office. I'd also removed everything from the walls that could be removed, as well as my personal mementoes.

The workers had not removed the most very heavy mattress from the sofa-bed and they were struggling with it. Captain Croyle gave them some remedial instruction, and also told them to be a lot more careful, lest they damage a wall or door frame and thus give us a real repair job to have to fix.

And then Captain Marc Aaron came down the hall. As he was in charge of Physical Properties, Teresa let him supervise what was looking like a near-disaster, and went back to MCD. Jerome Davis poured her some coffee.

"Thanks, I need this." Teresa said. "Maybe spiked with something. No wonder Commander Troy took the day off and got far away from here."

"Are they renovating Captain Ross's old office, too?" asked Joanne, in a sneaky and less-than-subtle attempt to gain intel on who the next Captain of Detectives might be.

"Not until Sunday." said Captain Aaron, coming into the room. Jerome poured him some coffee into one of the disposable cups. "Wow, strong." said Aaron. "Were you in the Navy, Davis?" Everyone broke out laughing, and Jerome grinned.

"My dad was, retired Chief Petty Officer." Davis said proudly. "He knew how to make coffee, and taught me, sir."

"No doubt." Captain Aaron said. "Yes, as I was saying, we're doing Commander Troy's office first, then the Deputy Chief's office. We'll renovate the Captain's office on Sunday."

"And none of you had better be here on Sunday." Teresa warned. "Unless there's a huge case brewing."

"Here? In this County?" Joanne asked, as if totally stunned. "No one ever commits a huge crime here!" Everyone laughed. Even Captain Aaron understood the underlying sarcastic humor in Joanne's joke...

Part 2 - Flashback: Winter Heat

Saturday, January 13th. While the TCPD dealt with the 'Lost Drone' case, Phyllis Troy was shopping at the Mall northwest of Town. She was wearing a snug, form-fitting sweater that showed off her large breasts and saucy shape, and stockings and snug-fitting black boots that looked good on her shapely legs. Her silver-gray hair, somewhat enhanced with frosting, was cut in a way to frame her pretty face, hanging straight (not curly) down the sides of her cheeks.

As she walked out of a store, she saw a young man peer over at her, his eyes liking what he saw. Then he began walking up to her. He was blonde, in good shape, and handsome. He was wearing a sweater and blue jeans that enhanced his hard male ass.

"Hi." he said to her as he came up. "Weren't you that Detective in the Jeremy Moreland case?" (Author's note: 'The Knave of Jacks', Ch. 01.)

"Yes, I was." said Phyllis, recognizing him and remembering. "How are you, Carl?"

"Good, Detective... er, Troy." Carl said. "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

"Sure," said Phyllis, "but call me 'Phyllis'..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As they sat at a table in the hallway outside the coffee shop, Phyllis said "So how are things in your life, Carl?"

"Okay." said Carl. "Stella had her baby, a boy. I told her I was ready to help raise him and be a father to him, but she went to live with her parents. They tried to get a restraining order against me. I didn't have much money, but a guy who is a lawyer helped me out to stop that and get me some visitation rights. The restraining order was squelched, but no visitation. I can't even see my own son."

"That's too bad." said Phyllis. "But it's very good that the restraining order was crushed. That could've followed you around as you try to get jobs."

"And it definitely would've stopped me from getting a concealed carry permit." replied Carl. "That's why I fought it so hard. Anyway, I've been paying the lawyer what I can every month, and that'll be over in two months."

"That's very honorable of you." said Phyllis. "So what work are you doing? You've graduated from School?"

"Yes, in December." said Carl. "I was a broadcast journalism major; I did those theater plays on the side. I got lucky; I know Nick Eastwood pretty well, and he helped me get on with KXTC. I do a lot of the prep for the sets, and write some of the news scripts for the 6:00pm broadcast."

"Are you dating anyone?" Phyllis asked, giving the young man a flirtatious look, and feeling as well as seeing him look at her with desire in his eyes.

"Not seriously." Carl said. "It's hard to find women that I like that will date me. I prefer... more mature women, women that know what they're doing. Trying to date a woman my age in this day and age isn't worth the effort, sometimes."

"Well, a handsome young man like you should have no trouble finding women of any age to date." said Phyllis.

"Including you?" asked Carl, taking Phyllis's hand in his. "How about dinner tonight."

"Maybe next weekend." Phyllis said. "By the way, where are you living right now?"

Carl got the hint. "An apartment across from Campus." he said. "Why don't I show it to you..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhh..." Phyllis moaned, letting her fingers run through Carl's blonde hair as he ate her sopping wet pussy, his tongue delving deep along her cuntwalls as he plastered his mouth to her labes.

Carl's apartment was a two-bedroom place on the third floor of one of the buildings off University Avenue, on the Town side and across from the University campus. His roommate wasn't at home, but that had not mattered: Carl had led Phyllis to his room and shut the door, trying hard not to be overeager, but obviously excited at the prospect of what was about to happen with the lovely mature woman.

Carl was also surprised that he had not needed much effort to seduce Phyllis; indeed, she had all but seduced him. Upon entering his room, Phyllis had turned and stepped up to him. As he'd taken her into his arms and kissed her, she'd returned it with a fiery passion. Clothes came off quickly. Phyllis lay back on Carl's bed, wearing only her panties over her pantyhose, and still wearing her leather boots.

Carl had shown his latent aggressiveness as he quickly removed Phyllis's panties, then tore her pantyhose at the crotch, giving him access to her sopping wet pussy that was lined with the light brown hair of her cuntbush. Then he got face-deep into the mature beauty, eating her out with an expertise that surprised her.

As Carl tongue her slit, Phyllis felt pleasure coursing through her melted loins... and she also felt the tightening up of her vaginal passage. She knew that she needed to get Carl inside her before it would be too painful.

"Fuck me, Carl." Phyllis begged after she had come hard on the young stud's tongue. "Stick your big cock in me! Be gentle... take it easy..."

Carl quickly complied. The young blonde man slid up and mounted the older woman. His eight inch cock was throbbing hard as Phyllis spread her legs wider, pulling them up and back to give her new lover easier access to her womanly depths.

Carl slid the length of his shaft over Phyllis's swollen labes, making her moan, then he fit the huge helmet of his cockhead between her gaping cuntlips and pushed it in.

"Ohhhh!" Phyllis cried out as Carl's cock invaded her cunt. The pleasure of being penetrated rippled through Phyllis's fit body as the young stud slowly sank his entire length into her until their pelvises met and his balls rested on her ass. As Carl bottomed out inside her and ground his hips against hers, he leaned down and kissed the older woman, his tongue exploring her mouth as his cock pulsed in her pussy.

Phyllis was impressed with Carl's technique and experience as he slowly withdrew and slid back down into her. He did not begin fucking wildly, as most young bucks did. She had had to teach her grandson Todd how to properly start slow and build up, but Carl seemed to know this already as he slowly and gently slid his thick length in and out of her.

"God, Phyllis, you are so fucking hot!" Carl groaned into her ear as he began fucking her in a steady rhythm. His mouth was nuzzling her neck and jaw as Phyllis wrapped her legs around the young stud's back, then let the backs of her calves slide up and down the backs of his powerful thighs, urging him to fuck her harder, deeper...

Their hot mating went on for a few minutes, and Phyllis was building up to climax. She slid her hand between their abdomens, her fingers finding her clit and strumming it. The stimulation was enough to bring her over the top.

"Unnnhhh!!" Phyllis moaned deeply as she came around Carl's cock, clenching it tightly in orgasmic pleasure. Carl gasped as he felt the older woman's pussy walls clamping down on his cock like a vise, and he pushed harder into her as he whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, come baby!" he gasped. "Come on my cock! Cream on me, baby! Oh, yeahhh..." As Phyllis began coming down off her orgasmic high, Carl eased up into a pushup position and began fucking her harder. And unfortunately for them both, that's when Phyllis's pussy began tightening the wrong way.

"Uhhh... oh, easy, Carl... easy..." Phyllis gasped.

"You okay, baby?" he asked, realizing that her pussy was not only getting tighter and harder to sink into, but she was not as wet as before. "Need some lube?"

"Yes, stud, but it's not just that." Phyllis said. "Intercourse starts getting painful for me. My gynecologist told me what the condition is, but I can't remember anything." They both knew that wasn't true; Carl had seen Detective Phyllis Troy at work.

He slid out of her as he leaned over and got some lube from the nightstand. He coated his cock with it, then put some on his fingers and sank them into Phyllis's twat, spreading the lube onto her vaginal walls. Then he mounted her again.

"Just relax, baby." Carl said as he pushed his cockhead back into her. Phyllis groaned as Carl went balls-deep into her again. She was surprised when he stopped, his full weight keeping her nailed to the mattress. He ground his hips but did not withdraw, leaving his shaft fully sheathed in her clutching cunt.

"How's that?" Carl asked. "If I don't move, is it okay for you?"

"Yessss." Phyllis hissed. She lifted her head to him, and he kissed her on the mouth, sliding his tongue in as their kiss deepened. His cock felt so good inside her, stretching her vaginal walls and filling her completely, and in more than just the physical sense.

"You're very thoughtful and considerate," Phyllis said, "especially for such a young man. I'm surprised young women aren't all over you."

"They don't appreciate stuff like that." said Carl. "Open a door for them, or a car door for them, and they get mad and start bitching. That's one reason I like older women. They appreciate it when a guy does things for them. And they're better in bed, too."

Phyllis giggled. "That didn't stop you from seducing Stella and deflowering her."

"Yeah." said Carl, kissing Phyllis's mouth before continuing. "I did that just show up Jeremy. Of course I had no idea he was about to be murdered. I'm glad you were on the case, or I would've been in a lot of trouble. It's too bad we met under those circumstances. I was hot for you from the moment I saw you."

"Yes, that was unfortunate." Phyllis said as Carl bent down and sucked her breasts, moving from one hard teat to the other. "I would've dated you then, too. I love how aggressive you are. Stella liked it too, I could tell. She needed a much better man than Jeremy."

"Tell you what." said Carl, sliding his hands under Phyllis's shoulders. "Let's just talk about you and me, and us making love." He deeply kissed Phyllis again, their tongues twining and their arms wrapped around each other as he ground his cock into her, pushing against her even though he was fully buried inside her.

Phyllis could tell that Carl needed his release, and that he really wanted to fuck her hard and deep. Knowing she couldn't take that, she said "Pull out and lie on your back." Carl did so, and Phyllis slid her body over him. Gripping the young stud's big shaft, Phyllis slid her mouth over it and engulfed him into her throat. She fellated him expertly, moaning in pleasure as she sucked hard while sliding her lips up his shaft, then exhaling as she took his inches into her mouth and throat again.

There was no way Carl could hang on. "I'm going to come." he gasped. Phyllis just sucked on his cock even harder, and with a loud gasp, Carl climaxed. The young stud blasted Phyllis's throat with thick spurts of heavy cock-cream, but the older woman was ready, and she greedily swallowed his virile essence, draining his balls like he'd never experienced before...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Phyllis dated Carl for several weeks, going out with him several times. She enjoyed the young man's romantic flair and his caring tendencies, opening doors for her, sending her flowers on one occasion, and of course the way he held her in his arms as they lay together in his bed.

Phyllis also enjoyed Carl's aggressive maleness. He went for what he wanted, and he was a forceful, powerful young lover, like other men in Phyllis's sexual life. But painful intercourse had become a problem for her, and while she enjoyed sex with Carl, she saw him as a 'friend with benefits', and she could sense that he wanted more in a relationship...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

But Phyllis did learn some things from Carl, which she relayed into the right ears.

"Amber Harris is married," said Carl while they were at dinner one evening in early March, just after the Red Brooke case had been successfully resolved (Author's note: 'Agents and Angels'.), "but she is trying like hell to get pregnant with Nick Eastwood's baby. She's all over him."

"What about you?" asked Phyllis. "I suspect that you and Bettina Wurtzburg are well-matched, and are sexually very compatible."

Carl grinned. "Not much gets past you, Phyllis." he said. "Yes, fucking Bettina was part of my hiring process, and I've banged her a few times. Fortunately, she's all over other guys, as well."

"So if she were a man and you were a woman," Phyllis said, "you'd have a sexual harassment case going on."

Carl laughed. "Except I like it. A lot. I do know Lester Holder hasn't banged her... some of us think he's gay, but I don't know that for sure."

"What's it like, working in a Press room that has to be politically charged all the time?" Phyllis asked.

"It's funny." Carl said. "Nick and I have talked about it a lot. Chuck Pringle did what they told him to do, and would inject politics into Sports. When Nick was hired, they tried to do the same to him, but he pushed back some, saying he was just going to report the Sports, not slant it. Considering he was a Bulldogs quarterback that was badly injured, they let him slide, and now he's loved on air."

"Nick told me that they're not really rabidly political at KXTC." said Carl. "Bettina sorta is, but she doesn't push it. Amber is hardcore to the Left, so she gets the political stories and interviews. But that's not really their first thought about things."

"The first thing I learned about the business is that it's just that: a business." continued Carl. "So if we're interviewing a Democrat, we hit him or her with Republican positions just to create tension and an adversarial reaction; if we're interviewing a Republican, we hit him or her with leftwing questions. If we're interviewing Police, we ask them about Police brutality. If we're interviewing black activists, we ask why they don't believe the Police are a force for good. It's more about the controversy and trying to get the interviewee to fuck up than it is about pure politics. or the truth."

"Ye-es, I believe that." said Phyllis. "So what is KXTC working on now?" she asked casually.

"Oh, they're excited as all get-out about this Independent State Counsel." said Carl. "One thing they all agree on is their hatred of Val Jared. They can't wait for him to be taken down."

"And Commander Donald Troy?" asked Phyllis. "How excited are they about the attempt to destroy him? Especially after all the good he's done to clean up this County..."

"I'm not sure." said Carl. "Some days Bettina is cursing his name, some days she's praising him. Nick likes him, and Amber hates him. I think they like the controversy the most. He uses a helicopter to save two Officers, so the coverage is about him being reckless and endangering the Public. If he hadn't used the helicopter, they'd have attacked him for whatever he did..."

Part 3 - May and December, Matures and Studs

Flashback: On Saturday, March 17th, Phyllis took Carl to Town Fitness Centers, ostensibly to show him the facilities for his possibly joining the gym. Phyllis often worked out on the co-ed side, sometimes in order to meet fit young men for enjoyable encounters. That had fallen off as her problems having sex had worsened, but she still liked to work out and keep in shape.

But this time, she was bringing Carl, and it was for a reason. At the front desk, she told the receptionist "Please tell Wanda I'm bringing my friend in to see the gym."