The Stunning Ballerina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isabella, I don't know what to say. That was from the heart and honest and I appreciate you opening up to me. But the God's honest truth is, I prefer small breasts, I always have. And due to the big-breast society as you called it, I've had trouble convincing the women I've dated that I really liked their small breasts. They think I'm just saying it to make them feel better. But it's true ... it's always the small breasts I notice and quite frankly, admire."

She continued, "I must say, I was encouraged when you came over with Stacy, she looks to be about as small as me and she wasn't hiding her size either. I think she's as comfortable with hers as I am with mine."

I piped in, "She does ... we've known each other so long we have talked about her so called short-comings." I looked her in the eye and couldn't wait any longer, I had to kiss her. She saw me start to lean toward her and she met me half way for our first kiss. Just as I had felt the karma earlier, I now felt intense passion. This beautiful woman knew how to kiss, we kissed hard and passionately and I was immediately hard in response. I thought I would take a chance and see if she would let me touch her breast, after all, she opened up the subject. During a long kiss, I broke the hug and started sliding my hand around her side toward her breast. She broke the kiss and I thought I had gone a little too far.

She looked me in the eye and surprised me, "Wanna see them?"

"Of course." Right then David let out a huge snore, I had totally forgotten he was in the back. Here I was, his designated driver, tagging along with him so that he could go to a party to admire his 'dream girl' and I was in the front seat of his car making out with her while he was passed out in the back seat. How ironic.

Isabella glanced back at him then turned toward me, "I do need to go to bed and you need to take him home. But I think you have a little problem. With him in the back, I don't want to go too far, especially since we just met and I would love to see you again, but you have been staring at my breasts all night and I can see how turned on you are. Tell you what, let's play a quick game and then I'll go inside so you can take him home."

"A little game?" I asked.

She gave me a sly smile, "Did you ever play, 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'?"

I laughed, "Well, yeah, probably when I was 10."

She was so alluring, "Wanna play again? It'll be fun ... and I think you want to see me, don't you?"

I was in, "Yes, very much. OK, who goes first?"

"I'll go first, but tonight, it's only 'show', no touching. Deal?"

I agreed, "Deal." I watched as she reached up for the spaghetti strap on her left shoulder and slide it down then she did the same on the other side. Her top was very tight so it didn't fall over her breasts. She looked me in the eye, hooked her thumbs on both sides of the top of her bodice and slowly and sensuously pulled it down to let me see her breasts.

I was in awe of her beauty, they were the smallest breasts I'd ever seen. She wasn't completely flat but she had to be a AA cup, she had a perfect curvature, albeit a small one, capped with very prominent pointy nipples that stuck out almost an inch. They were stunning.

She noticed how entranced I was so to punctuate the point, she reached up and squeezed her nipples very hard. "Your turn."

I glanced back at David to make sure he was still passed out, I couldn't believe I was going to get my cock out while he was in the backseat. Isabella had a look of anticipation, just as I must have had moments before. I looked her in the eye and started undoing my jeans. I was as hard as I ever remembered. Having my button-fly jeans totally un-buttoned, I lifted my hips off the seat and slid the jeans over my hips and kept pushing them down to my ankles. When I met her eye, she was staring at the tent in my tiddy-whities. "You ready?" I asked.

She was staring at my bulge, "Yes, I want to see you as much as you wanted to see me."

I hooked my thumbs in the waist band and in a quick motion, also pulled them down to my ankles exposing my rock-hard cock. I couldn't remember a time when I'd been harder. She just stared, her mouth slightly agape, "Remember I said 'No touching'"

"Yes", I replied hoping she was changing her mind.

But she clarified, "I didn't mean we couldn't touch ourselves."

"Uh, what do you mean?"

She looked me in the eye, "We've shared some secrets tonight, can I share one more?

"Of course, anything"

She looked back down at my cock, "I've never seen a guy touch himself ... you know, I've never watched a guy jack-off."

I was more than a little surprised, "So, you want to watch me jack-off."

She looked back up to my eyes, "Yes, very much."

Honestly I responded, "Well, I have a secret for you. No one has ever watched me jack-off, in fact, no one has ever asked."

"Will you? For me?"

I was huge, I looked this absolute beauty in the eye, glanced down at her perfect tiny breasts and I slowly started reaching for my cock. Then, right on cue, David snored loudly again. Again I had totally forgotten he was back there, Isabella had me so mesmerized I was in my own little fantasy sex world, ready to jack-off for this goddess.

I glanced back at David, seeing he was sound asleep, I directed my attention back to Isabella, "Yes, I'll do anything you ask me to."

She couldn't keep her eyes off my cock, "Show me how you do it when you're alone."

"Well, to be perfectly honest, my favorite way is to slick myself up with baby oil. Not only is it a great lubricant but I love the way it makes my cock shine." I couldn't believe I just told her that. "But, of course I don't have any."

She reached for her purse and asked, "Would lotion help? I always carry lotion in my purse for my skin."

"I've used lotion before, it's not as slick as baby oil and you have to keep reapplying it but it's a lot better than not having anything."

She handed me the small bottle from her purse and she watched intently as I squirt several globs on my cock. I set the bottle in the cup holder and decided it was time to show her. I looked her in the eye and asked, "You ready?"

"Yes, this is so hot! Show me how you beat it!"

I was so hard and horny, this was not going to be a slow stroke, I grabbed ahold of my cock with authority, worked in the lotion and started stroking hard and fast, up and down the full length of my shaft. She was mesmerized watching me, "You do it so hard, doesn't it hurt?"

In between breaths, "No, it feels great. I love you watching me."

"How long before you cum?" she asked.

"Usually it takes a while to build, but believe me, you've had me building up all night plus the fact you're watching me, this will not take long."

She kept watching, then she reached up and started tweaking her nipples. Her moans started matching mine. Watching her pinch her incredible nipples was sending me over the edge. Then to make matters worse, she slid one hand up her skirt and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. The look of pleasure on her face as she stroked and watched my piston hand pumping my cock was too much ... I grunted loudly and started shooting my semen everywhere, on her, on the dashboard, on the stick shift and all over myself. She rolled her head back and groaned in pleasure as she too orgasmed.

As we both started coming down from the heavy breathing euphoria, she looked at me and said, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I had no idea it was so intense for guys." She grinned, "You pulled it so hard I thought you were going to yank it right off!"

Sighing and smiling at the same time, I replied, "That's what feels good."

She smiled, "I'll remember that for next time."

"I hope there will be a next time!"

She fumbled with her purse, found a pen and a piece of paper, "I really need to go to sleep, but here's my number, please call me. I'd really like to see you again."

Perhaps I was being a little too assuming, "What time are you finished tomorrow?"

"About 3:00"

I smiled, "Can I call you around 4:00"

"I'm free tomorrow night." She answered.

"So am I ... can we call it a date?"

"Absolutely, call me at 4:00 to coordinate."

I struggled to pull my jeans up while she fixed her top. She reached for the door handle and I got out too. I walked her to her door, she had just watched me jack-off but for some reason I was still shy about kissing her good-night. As we reached her door, she turned to me, "Tonight was incredible."

"Yes, it was." And I leaned toward her to gently kiss her on her lips.

"Tomorrow at 4:00?"

"I'll call, I promise."

She slid in the door with a smile and I floated back to the car. I came back to reality when I realized I was driving David's car and that I still needed to get him home and to bed.

But even worse, how was I going to tell him about me and Isabella. Oh well, he would never believe me if I did tell him what happened in his front seat while he was crashed in the back. Some things are better left unsaid. I'll leave him the small bottle of lotion in his cup holder just to make him wonder.

12