The Sub & the Hurricane Ch. 01

Story Info
Sweet sub meets online master for the first time.
2.1k words
4.35
6.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This the first installment of the story...please let me know if you enjoy it and more will be sure to come :)

The tv had some program on, but I couldn't pay attention to it as hard as I tried to distract myself. I turned my attention to the view. I slid open the door and stepped out on to the balcony, shivering as I felt the breeze against my skin. The sky rumbled and it was clear the storm was moving in. Before I was able to go back inside I felt you follow me onto the balcony and slide up behind me. You reached around me handing me another glass of wine. Nervously I sipped though I was already quite buzzed. You left your hand on my stomach and pulled me close to you. I stood, drunk in a hotel of an older man I just met for the first time barely an hour before. You were in your late 50s, more than 20 years older.

"The view from here is beautiful" you said breaking the silence. Raindrops began to fall and you turned ushering me inside.

You had barely closed the screen when you moved back behind me. I still stood sipping my wine, feeling closer and closer to backing out and heading for the door. You must have sensed my thoughts, and moved your free hand to my shoulders, brushing my hair aside, exposing the back of my neck. You pulled me closer and began to massage my shoulders, slow, but strong, and I could feel myself beginning to relax. Between the wine and the sound of rain against the windows I started to let down my guard. We were both silent as you massaged away my tenseness, and suddenly I felt your hot breath close to my skin. You once again brushed the hair away from my neck and slowly blew cold air across my shoulders. I shivered and I heard you chuckle. You did it again and as I shivered I accidentally moved closer back against you.

Slowly you leaned down and kissed my shoulder. I felt a burst of intensity throughout my entire body but I didn't move. You kissed me again and continued to massage me.

"Babydoll," you whispered in my ear, "I've wanted this for a long time. And I know you have too." My eyes were fluttering shut as you continued to kiss my neck and shoulders, massaging me firmly the whole time. I was surprised by how good your touch and kiss felt and hearing you call me by your pet name for the first time.

"Relax my babydoll, it's just us, no one knows. Just relax, and give in, because I know what you want, and I'm going to make you feel amazing, and I'm going to make you cum so many times you won't be able to count."

It was the first erotic thing you had said to me, and I felt myself tense instantly. You must have noticed because you continued massaging me and kissing me softly. "It's ok my babydoll, relax. I want you to get good and wet for me."

You stopped massaging me and took my face in your hands and tilted my head back and leaned down, kissing me for the first time. You are holding me tight with one arm around reaching around, and the other holding my head in your hand. You look down at me and see the intensity in my eyes, a mix of excitement and apprehension. You kiss me deeper and slowly trail your hand down my neck, brushing over the v in my shirt as I shiver.

"You are even more lovely in person my darling," you whisper as you stare at my breasts. You begin to hold me tighter as you caress my skin, trailing your fingers up and down the outline of my breasts.

"You agree to our terms and are aware of our word? No will not mean no unless you say our safety." Your words are kind but firm as you turn your stare to my eyes.

We've only known each other for less than an hour, you are a stranger, much older, but who knows my dirtiest thoughts and has flown me here to use and please. It is too late to go back. You tilt my head up to yours wanting an answer. I am still frozen, holding my wine, and nod yes as you lean in to kiss me again.

The kiss is deeper this time, dirtier, as you slide your hand down my shirt to my stomach, and back up, sliding your hand up under it against my skin. I jumped at your first touch while you held our kiss. You didn't pull away, but kissed me deeper. Your hand slid up to my breasts and began to caress them and massage them, slowly getting firmer as you began to kiss me dirty, sucking on my tongue. This went on for a few minutes until you stopped and took the drink from my hands.

I was dressed as you had requested, in a soft white sweater and tight jeans with white heels. Underneath and hidden was a sheer pink lace babydoll with matching panties and bra. Your hands moved down my breasts and stomach until they reached the hem of my shirt, and continued to move lower. I shivered as they reached the button of my jeans and I felt you unbutton them, slowly lowering the zipper. You again took my face in your hand and tilted my head back to kiss you, while your free hand caressed and teased my belly right above the opening of my jeans. My legs were closed together, and I was too nervous to tell if I was turned on or just scared. I could tell you wanted to know too. Your hand slowly dipped into my panties as you kissed me deep, shoving your tongue in my mouth, and slid down until you reached my clit. With one finger you grazed my clit and I pushed back into you.

"Open your legs up a bit honey, relax" you whispered in my ear. I widened my stance as you kissed me again. You slowly reached down, spreading me and I could instantly feel how wet I already was. I blushed immediately.

"Good girl, I am impressed, you haven't lied to me yet about how sexy and naughty you are."

You still held my head so I wasn't able to move my neck and turn away, I was trapped beneath your hold.

"Mmmm your little pussy is very wet honey, I like that. Are you going to be my little slut to play with all weekend as I please?" I was starting to lose control of my inhibitions.

"Yes sir" I whispered. You laughed softly.

"Babydoll, look straight ahead." I did as was told and turned my gaze to the large mirror before us where I could clearly see my stance. I stood with my legs, shoulder apart, trapped under the strength of your hold, a much older stranger. Your hand was in my panties and you were beginning to tease my aching clit faster and faster.

I was biting my lip to keep from letting out a moan as I started to move further back into you. You were stoic in your expression, enjoying yourself but there was a fire in your eyes that it was clear you knew exactly what you planned to do with me all weekend. You slid your hands from my panties and moved them to the hem of my shirt and slowly slid it up over my breasts.

"Raise your arms baby" With that you removed my shirt, exposing my pink baby doll. "Let's see those panties while we're at it."

You sat on the couch as you pulled me close, staring at my backside. You moved both hands to each side of my jeans and began to pull them down. "Step out and turn around".

I can feel your breath on the back of my thighs. I turn to face you, almost naked in a sheer pink baby doll, my panties soaked and my nipples hard under my bra.

"Good girl"

You stand and throw me over your shoulder and carry me to the bed, laying me down. "I think I'm going to have to clean you up a little."

You lean down to kiss me, still dressed in your suit and slide your hand into my panties. "Good girl with a wet little pussy, you've made me wait for this and I'm going to make sure it's worth it. Let's see how you taste."

You slide your hand out of my panties and trail it up my stomach to my lips. I can feel the slight chill of my juices on my tummy and see the glistening on your fingers as you run them over my lips. I open my lips enough for you to slide one in, and I lick myself off you.

"Do you taste good honey" I nod as you lean in to kiss me.

The storm has picked up speed and the rain is falling heavier against the windows.

"Roll over babydoll, I want to finish your massage."

I quickly do as you say, as you slide a pillow under my hips. Your firm hands massage my back and thighs, often reaching around and cupping and squeezing my breasts. You continue to work up my thighs and begin to kiss and lick up my legs. I am trying not to squirm but my breathing is getting heavier. Suddenly I feel your hands on my panties. You softly blow cooly on my pussy as you gently tug on the sides of my panties. Your hands slide them down exposing my naked bottom to you for the first time. Slowly you lower them more, and chuckle lightly as you see my dripping pussy come into view. My face is red with embarrassment and I whimper lightly. You slide my wet panties down to my thighs, so my legs are somewhat restrained. You chuckle as you stand up.

"Dont move". You return a moment later with a damp warm wash cloth. "This warm little pussy of yours is dripping babydoll. I need to clean you up."

I am embarrassed as you wipe me clean but the warm cloth feels amazing.

"I'm going to have to fuck this little cunt more than I even expected. You're dripping everywhere. You really are going to be my little fuck doll aren't you? Good girl honey, now I'm going to taste you."

You lean down and run your tongue up my slit from behind and I moan. I can feel myself beginning to drip again.

"You are a bad little girl aren't you? What do you want?"

I am biting my lip, afraid to speak. You tease my pussy with another lick. "Tell me what you want. I know you do, you're pussy is dripping for me."

"Please," I whisper softly... "please touch me". You give me a light spank on my bottom catching me off guard.

"Tell me," you stay sternly.

I can feel your breath against my dripping clit. "Please" I whisper again, "please lick me".

"Lick you where babydoll?"

"Oh please sir, please lick my pussy" I whisper.

"Beg me."

I am now squirming in front of you, trying to reach you, but afraid to beg and admit that I need you, embarrassed that I'm dripping nearly naked in front of an older man.

"Oh please sir, please lick my pussy, please sir lick me."

"More"

My mind is racing, but I need you now. "Sir, I'm so wet for you, I beg you to lick my dripping little pussy. I need you sir."

I am moaning and squirming, trying to reach you as you hold me in place.

"Are you my little fuck doll? Are you going to cum over and over for your master like the naughty little slut you are?"

"Yes sir," I breathe loudly, "please lick me. I promise to be a good little girl for you, please sir.."

With that I felt your tongue slide over me and your fingers spread me open. I nearly collapsed on the bed. I instantly started to moan and move back against your fingers.

"You are a bad little girl, this pussy is dripping everywhere, I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with you. You're going to be my little cum princess aren't you?" you whisper into my ear as I look up into your eyes. You take your fingers out of my pussy and slide one into my mouth.

I nodded.

"What a good little girl I have. For now, you can cum freely unless I say otherwise. And right now, do not cum. I want to tease my dripping cunt a little more the way you've teased me with it all this time."