The Submission of J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated him so much at that moment. He had forgotten all about me, even with me right in the room. God only knows what he had actually done to disrespect me when he was out on his own. I blinked back tears, suddenly losing my appetite for this little game. Time to deliver the "coup de grace" and be over with it.

Jamie had been patiently waiting for his reward for his part in the game, and personally had no problem with Jay's sick confession. He was ready to have his fun, and there was no reason to stop him.

I wryly answered, "I'm not sure that we'll be making any babies today" - Jamie snorted - "but I think I can let you have a good time."

When Jamie and I had planned this little adventure, I had set some boundaries for him. Although I wanted payback, I didn't want Jay to be hurt, at least physically. Now, after his twisted love child fantasy confession, I wasn't feeling quite as concerned for his welfare. Time for a quick consult.

"Jamie honey," I drawled, "can you join me in the bathroom for a sec? I think that my man will enjoy that tight pussy of yours even more if you're as bare as a baby. Right, hon?"

I glanced over at Jay, seeing him trying to decide whether to agree or disagree on this one. He muttered a non-committal "Uhh..."

From his blogs, I already knew that legal-plus-1-day girls were a favorite of his, but he clearly wasn't sure if he should admit it to me out loud.

Jamie followed me into the bathroom. I closed the door and ran the water to give us privacy.

"Lara, I'm really sorry that you had to hear all that... I mean, you knew a lot of this shit but that whole neighbor pregnancy fantasy thing was sick! What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know," I whispered with tears burning my eyes. "Have you ever loved and hated someone at the same time?" Jamie nodded with understanding.

"I want to hurt him as much as he's hurt me... I want him to know what it feels like to trust someone and be viciously betrayed. But, I also don't want him hurt, Jamie! I guess I really just want him to know, to understand deep within, that he has hurt the best person he'll ever meet, and that he has broken my heart."

Jamie nodded again. "I understand, Lara. And don't worry, I'm not going to hold you to our deal. If you want me to walk away, I will."

I reached up to hug Jamie, wryly asking myself how it was that the man who cared the most about me was the gay man in front of me instead of my lover in the other room.

We talked for a few more minutes, and devised a dastardly way to hurt Jay without harming him.

___Say cheese!___

We stepped back into the bedroom. Jay raised his head right away and asked "Can I see you now, Jamie? I want you so much!"

At this point, I truly had had enough of this. My heart was broken, and I couldn't imagine being able to trust another man again. So, we finished it off with a quick but devastating plan.

I went over to the bureau and grabbed Jay's iPhone.

"Jamie honey, I think Jay is going to want some sweet memories from today. Give him something to remember, would you?"

Jamie leaned down and took Jay's rigid cock into his mouth while sliding his hands underneath Jay's butt. From the foot of the bed, I snapped a photo, making sure that both Jay and Jamie were in the frame. Next, I handed over the phone to Jamie. I asked him to take a photo while I gave my lover a long, lingering kiss. I knew it would be the last time I tasted his lips. I pulled away with tears burning my eyes.

"Lara, what's going on, babe? When will you take off this fucking blindfold?"

"Just a sec, Jay. I need to answer a text."

Jay sighed but didn't object.

I was telling a half-truth; I was texting, but the person I was texting two juicy photos to was his wife. He made that one easy to figure out: I scrolled down until I saw "Home - Jenni", attached the pics, dashed off a note, and pressed Send.

There were just a few more details to take care of. I set Jay's phone back on the bureau along with the handcuff key. I swiftly gathered my belongings while Jamie did the same. Doublechecking the room, the only evidence that we'd ever been there was the struggling naked man on the bed, and two very incriminating photos.

I considered gagging Jay so that he didn't yell for help, but realized that he'd die there before he'd call for help in that condition. I took one last look, then followed Jamie out into the hallway. The soft click of the door sounded like the crack of a baseball to my hurt heart.

We stopped at the front desk, letting them know that a woman named Jenni would shortly be arriving. I told the clerk that I was just running out to the mall, but that he could give her a room key and let her go up without us.

Only one step left: we zipped out into the parking lot and got into Jamie's black Audi with tinted windows. It only took about four minutes before I saw a soccer mom SUV come screeching into the valet area. A 40ish, short, plump and very angry Asian woman burst out of the van, running into the lobby.

It wasn't hard to imagine the scene upstairs. Jenni screaming accusations, Jay yelling to be released. He'd adamantly deny allowing a large, sexy man to go down on him, actually telling the truth for once.

I rolled down the car window a few inches so that I could see better when they came down. A few minutes later, they emerged. Jenni was red-faced and yelling in a shrill voice. Jay's face showed a combination of confusion, anger, and something else I didn't recognize.

A honking horn drew Jay's attention to my side of the parking lot. His eyes zeroed in on me. I held his gaze, not knowing what to expect from him. I saw him mouth something - it could have been I am so sorry, I will kill you for this, I love you... I will never know. He kept his attention on me, until Jenni grabbed his arm and yanked him towards the SUV.

I am so sorry, I will kill you for this, I love you. Yeah.

12