The Submissive

Story Info
Training to become a submissive.
6.7k words
3.58
64k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RMHLTFC
RMHLTFC
4 Followers

Chapter 1

The room was dimly lit as Master Jared led me to the middle of the room. Tonight would be my first time being alone with him and heart was beating in anticipation of everything that I would experience. He pointed to a pillow that was in the middle of the room and instructed me to get into position one. I closed my eyes awaiting his next instructions. All of a sudden, I felt a soft piece of material graze my face as he covered my eyes to blindfold me. After he tied the blindfold, he told me to transition into position two. I put my ass in the air and face to the floor. I could feel his presence behind me as I shivered uncontrollably for a few seconds. He began to grip my ass cheeks and spread them apart. I could feel myself getting wetter as he ran his tongue in and out of my folds. He placed one finger in my ass and I felt my body tense up at his intrusion.

"Relax River," he said as he slapped my ass. "I promise you that I will never hurt you. You are going to have to learn how to trust me."

"Master I do trust you," I said shyly. "I just never let anyone touch me like this before."

"If anything makes you uncomfortable, use the safe word and I promise you I will stop" he said.

His words always had a way of soothing me. He resumed licking my center as I tried my best to concentrate on how good his tongue felt. I willed my body to relax as his finger entered my ass again. He began to move his finger in and out of my ass at the same pace of him licking my folds. I could feel my body began to tense as my release neared.

"River, you are going to have to learn how to control yourself," he said. "We just started and I can feel you already trying to come" he said.

"I'm sorry Master. I will try my best to control it." I said feeling ashamed that he knew that I was headed towards my release.

He stopped licking my pussy and removed his finger from my ass. I heard his footsteps as he walked away from me. A few seconds later, I heard the sound of metal rattling together in the back of me. My heart started to race at a feverish pitch as I felt leather straps being affixed to my wrists and ankles. I could feel the cold metal of the bar as I struggled to become comfortable. I smiled to myself because I knew that he placed me in a spreader bar. This was what I had been waiting for. I tried to wiggle around a bit to see if I could move, but I honestly couldn't. I heard his breathing change as he moved from behind me to stand in front of me. He lifted my body off the floor and moved me in a position where I was standing as if I was touching my toes. I could feel the air hit my center and asshole simultaneously. I felt like my body was being opened just for him.

"Lift your head and open your mouth," he instructed.

Being locked in this position made it a bit difficult to lift my head. I tried my best, but I knew if I lifted it any higher I would fall over. As I tried to steady my body, I heard the zipper of his pants being lowered and I felt his pants hit the ground near my right hand.

"Suck my dick. Make sure you get it nice and wet," he said as I moved my head like a snake searching for its target. He thrust his shaft in into my mouth and I tried my best to lick and suck the entire length of him. I ran my tongue effortlessly over the tip to the base. He gripped my head as I moved faster increasing my sucking motion.

"Enough!" he said as he removed his shaft from my mouth.

I could hear his movements as he left from in front of me and positioned himself behind me. I could feel him inserting two of fingers inside of me checking to see how wet I was.

"I see River you are ready for me," he said as I felt his shaft slowly enter my body. The feel of him inside of me was incredible. He slowly started stroking me to allow me to become accustomed to the length and size of him. I could feel myself about to come with just him entering me. Unexpectedly his rhythm changed and he and commenced to fuck me hard. I wanted to latch on to something to hold on to, but realized that I was just going to have to endure his brutal pounding as his hips pumped relentless into me. I tried my best to brace myself as he continued to fuck me like there was no tomorrow, but I could feel my knees about to buckle and just as I felt my body about to collapse on the floor, he withdrew from me.

"River, maybe this is too for you," he said jokingly as I tried to recover from his pounding.

"I'm sorry Master. I will try to push my body to be able to endure more punishment, I said as he un-cuffed my wrists and ankles from the spreader bar.

"Perhaps we should try something a little slower" he said.

Master Jared picked me up from the floor and carried me to his bed. He placed me in the center of the bed and followed me down. He kissed me on my neck as his shaft sought entrance into my center. He trailed hot kisses along my collar bone to the middle my breast. His tongue greedily sought after my left nipple and lapped it up in circular motions causing my center to contract. When his tongue made its way to my right nipple, I felt his teeth biting at my nipple willing it to a hardened peak. I moaned in ecstasy as my body became lost in the pleasure of Master Jared making love to me.

As his tongue left my right breast, I grabbed his head and brought his lips down to mine. I kissed him passionately as he continued to slowly rock his hips into me. I gripped his ass and attempted to urge him deeper inside of me. I heard him chuckle as he moved my legs up to my knees as he maintain his steady pace to penetrate me deeper. I could feel my release building as I felt his shaft rub against my clit. I tried my best to hold on to moment, but I wrapped my legs around his as I felt my body explode in a million pieces. Master Jared's release came just as I started coming down from my release. I drew his lips to mine and kissed him passionately again and thanked him for all that he had done for me. We remained wrapped up in each other's arms as we drifted off to sleep.

I was awaken the next morning by Master Jared calling my name. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed. Master Jared was clad in a blue dress shirt and black dress pants. I could smell his Gucci Guilty cologne as it assaulted my senses making me want him all over again.

"River, I will have to go out of town for a week on business. I have list of items that I want you to acquire while I am gone. This will be your first assignment as my submissive."

My heart leapt for joy at the thought of officially being his submissive.

"River, he said, it is imperative that you obtain all of the items on this list. This will be my way of knowing if you take being my submissive seriously. If you fail to obtain all of the items on the list, you will have to suffer the consequences and possibly be discharged as my submissive. Do you understand?"

"I understand Master Jared and I will not fail you," I said enthusiastically.

"I will return next Saturday and please have everything in order. Now get your beautiful body up from this bed. I have a plane to catch," he said as he leaned in to kiss me on the lips.

Chapter 2

"Sorry sweetie we don't carry those items you are looking for," Henry the store clerk said as I walked towards the exit of the fifth sex store that I visited today.

"You might want to try the Fetish Factory down the street. They might have what you are looking for."

I groaned loudly to myself in frustration.

"I can give you directions to get there," he said.

I listened carefully to the directions the store clerk gave me to get to the Fetish Factory. It was worth a shot to check it out since I was batting zero at the moment. Master Jared gave me a list of items that he wanted me to pick up for him. He instructed me that he would be out of town and would be returning in a week. Today was Thursday and he would be returning on Saturday and I didn't have one item on the list. I thanked the store clerk and walked to my car. I pulled out of the parking space and headed north on Oakland Park Blvd. I drove for about five minutes looking left and right so that I wouldn't drive past the Fetish Factory. After two more minutes of driving, I spotted the Fetish Factory sign and quickly turned in the shopping complex where it was located and pulled into a parking space.

I reviewed the list of items that I needed to purchase and sighed loudly. I hope they have everything Master Jared is requesting because if they don't, he may release me from the contract I signed to become his permanent submissive. I would die if he were to release me. Master Jared is the sexiest man that I ever known and his dick was the best that I have ever had. I wouldn't give up being with Master Jared for anything in this world. I got out of my car and strolled into the Fetish Factory eagerly anticipating that this store would have everything I needed. As I walked in, the bell over the door chimed, and a sales clerk came from around the counter to greet me.

"Welcome to the Fetish Factory, My name is Amy and how can I help you today?" she said with enthusiasm. "Hi Amy, I am River and I have a list of items that my Master is requesting. I have been to several sex stores, but they don't have all of the items that he desires," I said as I reached inside my purse to retrieve the list.

I gave the list to Amy and watched her as she concentrated on reading the list. After reviewing the list, Amy excused herself and stated that she needed to consult her supervisor about a few of the items to ensure that they had them in stock. Looking around the store, I became a little nervous. For a new submissive it was intimidating to see some of the items in the store. I never thought a store like this would exist. Since Amy was taking her time to return, I decided to walk around the store. I walked along the outer wall of the store admiring the submissive costumes and BDSM written materials. As I continued to walk around the store, I found a glass case in the corner and was stunned to see all of the items that my GYN used on me during my annual visits. Is this place for real I thought to myself as I surveyed the various sizes of vaginal and anal metal speculums. As I made my way towards the back of the store, I came across a case that held male chastity cages and jeweled metal butt plugs. I motioned for a sales person to open the glass case for me. I really wanted to see how heavy the metal butt plugs were. I never used a butt plug before, but really wanted to try one out. The sales person opened the case and I motioned for him to give me the medium purple jeweled butt plug. It felt heavy in my hands and I'm sure it would feel just as wonderful inside my ass. I smiled to myself as I handed the butt plug back to the sale person. As I made my way to the area where the spreader bars were located, I heard Amy call my name.

"Ms. River, we have the majority of the items that you are looking for, but we don't have the Singapore Stinger Cane," Amy said apologetically.

"Do you know of another place that might have this type of cane?" I asked.

"Sorry Ms. River, we are the only store in this area that carries fetish merchandise. We can order it for you and have it ready for pick up by next Wednesday."

"I need it by Saturday," I groaned.

"Amy, I said, I would still like to purchase the other items on the list."

"Sure, we will gather those items for you while you continue to look around and we will call you when your items are ready for pick up," Amy said as she signaled the other sales person to come over to her.

I didn't feel like looking at anything else in the store. I found an empty bench by the shoe section of the store and deposited myself in it. A feeling of dread enveloped me. I failed my first assignment with Master Jared and I know that he will dismiss me for sure. I let my head fall in my hands as I rubbed my temples. I put my all into learning the basic protocols of BDSM for the last few weeks and now it was all coming to an end. Maybe I could just explain to Master Jared that the cane wasn't in stock and could be ordered next week. I doubt that he would want to hear any excuses from me. Honestly, I really didn't know where to find the items that he wanted and I sure didn't know how to go about looking for them online.

As my thoughts continue to process this catastrophe that I was experiencing, I heard my name being called to come pick up my order. I made my way to the front of the store and I paid for my items and rushed out of the store. I took the long way home hoping to think of something that I could tell Master Jared to change his mind from dismissing me. I found myself at my front door with no solution to my current problem. I collected the bag from the Fetish Factory and made my way in the house. I went to my room and placed the bag in the closet. I checked my voicemail hoping that Master Jared would have called me, but he didn't. Maybe I should return the items that I purchased today I thought to myself as I gathered my toiletries to take a bath. I wanted to go to sleep and forget that my dream of being a submissive was coming to an end. As I got out of the shower, I heard my phone ring. I made a mad dash to catch it before the caller hung up.

"Hello," I said in a huff.

"River, my sweet, how are?"

My heart pounded at the velvety sound of Master's Jared's voice. Hearing the sound of his voice instantly made me wet. I could feel my core clinching in anticipation of feeling him inside of me again. I hate that he has this effect on me. I wrapped my towel around me and sat on the bed for support. I could feel my knees buckling.

"I am good Master. I can't wait to see you tomorrow," I said shyly.

"Good. Because I have plans for you. Have you been eating healthy and getting enough hours of sleep every night? You know I will be able to tell if you haven't been taking care of yourself. The plans I have for you will require that you are physically fit at all times," he said sternly.

"Master, I have been taking care of myself" I said with conviction.

"Did you get all the items on the list that I requested?" he asked.

I couldn't speak. I didn't want to tell him that I didn't have everything he requested for fear of never seeing him again.

"Master, everything will ready for you when you get here tomorrow," I said confidently.

"Good, I will see you tomorrow and be ready for me. It's going to be a long day."

"Looking forward to it sir" I said.

I heard him chuckle as he ended the call. I went back into the bathroom and prepared for bed. I thought as I got dressed that I would just tell him the truth and let him decide. The situation could not be avoided. As much as I would hate to be discharged, I knew that it was going to happen. The time that I spent with Master Jared has been unforgettable. He released all of the inhibitions that I learned about sex when I was younger and embraced the world of dominance and submission. During my few weeks of training, my body automatically became accustomed to responding to his commands. I could never imagine being a submissive for anyone else. As I turned off the lights to go to bed, my heart became heavy. I knew that my life would never be the same. I didn't want to go back to having vanilla sex. Kink has become a part of my life now and I can't see my life without it.

Chapter 3

I tried my best to sleep that night, but sleep would not overtake me. I got tired of laying in the bed worrying about the outcome of the day, so I showered and got dressed and made my way to the kitchen to cook breakfast. As I prepared my coffee, my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my friend Delaney Crawford. I smiled to myself as I answered the call.

"Hey Laney!" I said excitedly.

"River girl, what are doing?" she asked.

Looking at the clock for the first time this morning, I saw that it was almost 11am and Master Jared's flight was due to land at 12pm.

"Nothing much. I'm going to grab a quick bit to eat and prepare for Master Jared to arrive. He should be here by 1:30pm," I said.

Laney knew about my dealings with Master Jared. She never judged me for wanting to be a part of the BDSM lifestyle and I love her so much for it.

"Did you get all the kinky toys he wanted," Laney said jokingly.

"I got everything he wanted, expect for that damn cane!" I said.

"Get a grip River. It's only a cane. I'm sure he will understand" she said with disbelief.

"Hopefully, he will understand. I am afraid that he will discharge me for not completing my assignment as commanded" I sighed.

"Well, let me let you get yourself together. Just talk to me him. I sure it will not be as bad as you think. Call me if you need me," Laney said.

"Thank you for being a good friend Laney" I said as I closed the conversation.

"I'm your only friend," she said laughingly.

I ended the call and finished preparing my breakfast. I ate quickly and washed up the dishes in record time. I checked the time again and saw that it was almost 12pm. I made my way to my bedroom and retrieved the bag from the Fetish Factory from my closet. I emptied the contents of the bag on my bed and began to inspect each item. Some of the items I was familiar with and some were new to me. I looked at the collar, dog chain, rope, metal butt plug, hogtie restraints, ball gag and flogger in amazement. If everything goes as planned, all of the items will be used on me today. I looked forward to the pure ecstasy that I will be experience as Master Jared uses each item on me. I took account of the time again and saw that it was nearing 12:30pm. I went to my closet to decide on what outfit I wanted to wear. Master Jared often chose colors for his subs to wear and they must wear that color every time they were in his presence. He chose the color black for me.

I decided on a black lace top and matching skirt along with a black laced bra and laced black thong. I also chose a pair of black six inch heels to complete my outfit. I smiled to myself as I laid everything out on the bed hoping that he will be pleased with my attire. I washed up again and took my time to do my hair and apply my makeup. After dressing, I made my way downstairs and began to look out the windows. It was almost 1:30pm and Master Jared would be here any moment. I took all of the kink toys out the bag and placed them on the couch. As I placed the spreader bar on the coffee table beside the couch, the doorbell rang. I looked out the window and could see it was Master Jared. I quickly hid the Fetish Factory bag and ran to answer the door. I opened the door and moved to the side in order for Master Jared to enter my home. I quickly lowered my head, crossed my hands behind my back and stood with my legs five inches apart. I heard the door close and I could feel Master Jared's gaze upon me as I stood in position.

"River, you are looking well," he said as he walked around me.

I felt his hand travel down my left leg as he walked in the back of me. He lifted my skirt to and began to gently grip my ass. I felt my thong being moved to the side as his fingers sought entrance into my pussy. He began to move two fingers in and out of me as I struggled to remain in position. My body began to tremble uncontrollably. Just as I began to feel my walls tighten around his fingers, he withdrew them and I could hear licking sounds coming from him.

"River you taste so good. Lick my fingers and see for yourself how good you taste" he commanded.

Master Jared thrust his fingers inside my mouth and I licked his fingers clean.

"Yes Master, I do taste good." I said coyly.

"Master, would like anything to eat or drink?" I said still holding my position.

"No River, I just want to fuck you" he said as he glared at me.

I could feel my cheek flushing at his statement. I heard him walking to the couch and I knew he was going to survey the items that he requested. I stood quietly as I listened to him pick up and inspect each item. My heart started to beat rapidly because I knew he was going to ask about the cane when he notice that it was not among the items on the couch.

RMHLTFC
RMHLTFC
4 Followers
12