The Submissive Games

Story Info
On a game show, anything is possible with a stud...
5.3k words
4.07
23.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Submissive Games

"Welcome, ladies and gentlefurs, to The Submissive Games!"

The crowd cheered and stamped their feet - hooves and paws included - as Neshyet, a well-styled otter, swung his arm out to draw their attention to the contestants of the evening. The stadium held many, too many for a casual eye to count, phones flashing as pictures snapped, forever sealing the moment of submission away for personal perusal. Adjusting the collar of his tailored suit, Neshyet flashed a grin made up of perfectly gleaming teeth and held up his paws, geeing the crowd on to an ever greater roar, colours and sounds blurring into one until there was no distinction between where one began and one ended.

Excitement throbbed through the crowd, sent forth on a pulsing wave that Neshyet savoured, half closing his eyes if but for an instant. It was his show and nothing would come between him and making it a success. And who really could dislike a lovely bunch of lads and ladies dropping to their knees and sucking cock, all for the greater pleasure of being taken by the stud of the evening, the grand prize and the crème de la crème of studs ready to fuck.

He scanned the crowd, his smile never the once leaving his lips as he surveyed his creation, his child in all but the name. All eyes fixed on the contestants, the crowd hungry for the action that they knew was to come.

The trio of contestants in that night's showing of the hit series, The Submissive Games, had been carefully spaced out in a line on the stage, allowing their audience to have the best view as they gaped and took in the scene. Of course, even if the audience members were too far away to see them clearly, cameras hovering in midair, seemingly of their own accord, swung like mindless drones to capture them on film from all angles, making no noise as they moved.

On the end of the row, a blue wolf with a purple ruffling of hair atop his head crouched with his knees bent, tail close to the floor. His eyes flicked from left to right, from camera to contestant, as he rolled his shoulders back, muscle rippling through his form. The crowd openly murmured their appreciation and his tongue lolled contently from his muzzle, the tip of his tail wagging lightly. Razak would always be one who liked just a little bit of attention - okay, as much as anyone was willing to give. He played up to the crowd as he pushed out his chest, letting them draw their own conclusions from the muscle definition showing through even his thick coat of fur. He only had his fur to cover him, sheath tucked in close to his body, but still with an obvious tip poking from it, betraying his excitement.

The fur in the centre of the group raised her head and chirped, eyes shining in the bright lights. As if dazzled, the angel dragon bobbed her head and clapped her paws to her muzzle, covering her lips and giggling. The patterns slickening down her fur with the vertical lines and curves of her body spoke of spring, her coat merging from a white belly to green to a fruitful yellow slice that ran down the length of her back. Green bands encircled her arms at the elbows and her large ears pointed out from the side of her head, tapered to fluffy points. A casual observer may have been surprised to see her there, but Synergy was more cunning than she appeared upon first glass. She knew what the prize was and she was going to go after it with every ounce of determination she had in her brightly coloured body.

Goatie inhaled, his narrow chest expanding as he knelt with his bare knees apart on a silk pillow. Decorated as if in the Japanese smile, an intricate design of cherry blossoms trailed across the silk, like the yearning branch they had been inspired from, against a backdrop of seductive black. The little goat tipped his head to the right, suppressing the urge to bleat as a blush spread heatedly down his neck. Why had he volunteered for the competition in the first place? Everyone knew about the show, of course, but he shivered from the cameras, trying to hide behind his silvery hair and his horns to no avail as the cameras circled him. Gulping, Goatie rested his palms flat on his thighs, willing them to stop trembling like a kid on his first day of school. The goat clenched his jaw, forehead creasing. He had this! He could do it! And he could sure well win too!

If only the looming crowd didn't send equal measures of arousal and panic coursing through his body, tail twitching as his cock swelled, speaking of the promise that he almost feared was to come.

A chestnut coat flickered in the corner of his eye and he knelt up a little straighter, suddenly his attention on something other than his own predicament entirely.

Oh, yes...

He licked his lips, eyes taking on a dreamy cast as the equine stepped into the spotlight, shaking his mane back from his neck. The equine snorted and flexed, letting the crowd see his muscles through his finely clipped coat, trimmed back so there was no way that they could be hidden. A thick tail swished overly a well-muscled rump, sides hollowing in with the shape he'd spent oh so many hours in the gym simply to perfect, drawing the eye down to his long, finely defined legs, the epitome of an equine athlete.

Goatie's breath caught in his throat, heart hammering with such vigour that he feared it may leap from his chest in a proclamation of lust.

Ah. That was why. That was every bit why he'd entered the competition.

Hollering and screaming, the crowd went wild, camera flashes going off as if they would never again have the chance to see such a proud stallion in the flesh. Neshyet held up his paws for quiet that would not come.

"I am pleased to welcome our stud of the evening, a fine, young piece of horseflesh that goes by the name of Ametrine!"

Neshyet grinned and bounced on the balls of his paws, holding a microphone in front of his muzzle. The stallion snorted and pawed the ground, fingers tucked into the leather jockstrap that was the only item of clothing - if it could even be called that - that he wore. Ametrine toyed with it as if thinking of tugging it down, the outline of his thick shaft swelling out through the leather.

"You've met our contestants and you've met our stallion!"

Neshyet's amplified voice rolled through the stadium, claiming the crowd for his own. He tapped a finger against the side of his sleek muzzle, whiskers quivering as his mouth formed a small, dark 'O'.

"But what oh what indeed can we possibly have our submissives of this fine, fine evening do to win a night with our stud?"

The contestants all openly shrunk back, if only from the initial surprise, from the barrage of suggestions hurled forth, each one lewder than the last. Synergy was the first to lean forward, tail lifting as she chirped her approval, cupping her large, full breasts in two paws, nipples barely poking through her thick fur.

Neshyet held up his paws, simmering the crowd down from the heat of passion as Ametrine strutted his stuff and pretended to consider the contestants. But Neshyet already had the perfect idea in mind and the ideal candidate. Even if the fur in question seemed to want a nice, private room in which to enjoy time with Ametrine, not perform on stage for the whole world to see.

The otter hid his smirk, lips stretching in an unnaturally wide grin.

"First up... Goatie, why don't you come meet our stallion of the night?"

The goat juddered back from the edge of the stage - even though he was already a good distance from the edge - his eyes wide.

"What...me? First? Now?"

Neshyet winked.

"No time like the present - come on down!"

Standing slowly, Goatie unfolded his legs from his tucked up position and tried to stretch subtly, shaking out his cloven hooves behind him. The crowd, however, did not fail to notice and cooed. Goatie's palms sweated and he pressed them into his fur, drying them off as quickly as his body strove to run traitor to desire. As much as he tried to keep his eyes off the crowd, legs wobbly, it was an impossibly feat and he scanned them again and again, knees tucking in towards each other.

Goatie bleated quietly, ears flicking up and back again. They stared so! What was wrong? They had such strange expressions on their faces, far from the raw, unadulterated lust they'd shown Ametrine. He was even sure he saw some in the front row clapping their paws together, presumably at his sheer adorableness.

Tilting his muzzle up, the goat set his jaw defiantly. Well, so what if they thought he was cute? He'd show them! He'd be good enough to win the whole thing!

Letting his step become lighter and lighter, he pranced up to stand beside Neshyet, drawing on confidence that he had not known he'd had. He swung his arm around the older otter's waist and leaned in with a giggle on his lips, tail bobbing with the sultry sway of his hips. Eyes opening as wide as they would surely go, he twitched his ears and bopped his nose into the otter's shoulder, letting his lips curve up in a seductive smile.

No one else had to know how hard his heart was hammering.

"I'm ready for whatever you have for me," he cooed, rocking forward on the edges of his cloven hooves. "I guarantee I'll be the best competitor of the evening!"

That made the other two sit up a little taller, even though Ametrine was too busy admiring the swell of muscle down his arm to take heed of the little goat's words. Pulling his collar out from his neck as if suddenly too warm in the arena, Neshyet fanned his muzzle and gently disentangled Goatie from his waist. Hardly perturbed, the goat crossed his wrists submissively across the small of his back and pushed his shoulder blades back, obediently waiting for further instruction.

"Wow, isn't he an eager one!"

The crowd cheered in reply, stamping their feet as the floor beneath them throbbed with an undercurrent of untameable energy.

"Well, Goatie, if you want to win tonight, I have the perfect first task for you. See that wolf on the end over there?"

Razak tilted his head to the side as his name was mentioned, one eyebrow raised in silent question. His cock had pushed entirely from his sheath, swelling with blood with the unformed knot lying in wait at the base. Goatie gulped and nodded, suppressing the urge to lick his lips at the mere sight of it. Neshyet positively beamed.

"Well, you're going to become very well acquainted with dear Razak over there tonight! I'll let you two, ahem, enjoy one another however you will, but do try to make the other cum first!"

Goatie blinked.

"What?"

Taking him by the shoulders, Neshyet spun him about and pushed him gently but firmly towards the wolf, who raised his paws in time to catch the smaller goat. Suddenly swamped in a sea of blue, Goatie looked up at the wolf, whose tongue still lolled happily from his muzzle, tail wagging more fervently. With a blush, he realised that Raz' cock was trapped between their stomachs, his own rising to meet it with an eagerness that betrayed barely hidden desires. Letting his arms encircle the goat's waist, the wolf growled, hunger looming at the backs of his eyes.

Neshyet clapped his paws as the cameras circled the duo.

"Whoever lasts the longest is the winner! Enjoy yourselves now, won't you, boys?"

The other stroked a whisker, sliding his gaze obviously back to the still posing stallion, now with his back to the crowd. He flashed the contestants a winning grin, a fan blowing his mane lightly up from the arch of his heavily muscled neck. Goatie's heart skipped a beat, Razak's cock pulsing out a drool of pre-cum from the tapered tip. It seemed that the little goat wasn't the only one affected by the amorous stallion.

"You may use your bodies to please the other however you wish, only don't cum before the other if you want to be considered by our stud," Neshyet permitted them an iota of further explanation as the males stared one another down, breath hot against their muzzles. "Either way, it's a show for us - is it not, my dear ladies and gentlefurs?"

They didn't hear the response of the crowd, their world narrowing so that they could only see each other. Razak licked his lips, a predatory gleam in his eye as he ran his paw down the goat's back, cupping his soft rump and squeezing. Jumping as the wolf's claws dug in, the goat rolled his hips forward, away from the light sting of pain, only to find his shaft teasing up alongside the wolf's tapered one, slickening flesh pressed together in an intimate embrace.

"I've got this," Goatie murmured, putting a seductive sway into his hips as he ground up against the wolf. "You don't stand a chance lasting longer than me here, so you may as well just relax and enjoy the attention."

Goatie's eyes roamed Raz' body, paw wrapped around the wolf's throbbing cock.

"You deserve it."

Razak wavered, lips parted as if to counter his words, but the only sound that passed his lips was a full-throated moan. Smirking minutely, Goatie savoured his momentary victory and folded to his knees, letting his body arch and do the talking for him. He wrapped his lips around the wolf's shaft and pushed his head down quickly, taking him into the back of his throat in one swift gulp. The wolf moaned and bucked his hips, rocking into the goat's muzzle with no encouragement at all as the audience screamed and cheered for their lewd display, Goatie's backside presented to the audience as his tail bobbed and twitched.

Could it be so easy? The goat's head swam, thick, male musk sending his mind into a trance as he bobbed his muzzle instinctively, that thick rod of flesh sliding easily between his lips. Pre-cum poured straight down his throat as he swallowed, tail bobbing and own cock hanging wantonly between his thighs, begging for attention that he wasn't willing to supply at the moment. All he had to do was keep the wolf going, let him think he was in charge and could hold out. He'd win. Goatie would have smiled to himself if his mouth had not already been full.

Bringing his paw up, he cupped Raz' balls tenderly, only for a blue-furred paw to shoot out and wrap possessively around his wrist. The wolf's cock slipped from his lips, a string of pre-cum briefly connecting them before breaking. Raz smirked, lips pulling up wickedly on one side.

"Not so fast."

Goatie's heart pounded against his eardrums, a dull roar, and he yelped as he was hauled up off his hooves, back pressed to Razak's chest. The hard cock that he had just been sucking - and so enjoying himself! - pressed up to his backside, leaving a smear of pre-cum in its wake as it pressed between his rear cheeks. He fought down the urge to squirm back against the wolf's shaft, his own cock bobbing in the air before his crotch, unable to touch anything in full view of the screaming audience.

"I know what furs like you are like," he snickered, holding the goat off the ground with one arm as Goatie bleated. "And you are just as easy to tame as you think a wolf is. We're not dogs, you know, not like everyone likes to say."

Paws firm on Goatie's upper arms, Raz lifted him easily, demonstrating his impressive strength as he handled him like he weighed nothing at all. The tip of his cock pressed up to the goat's clenching tail hole as he fought and bleated, eyes wide as his mind tried to work quickly enough to get him out of the situation. This wasn't what he'd wanted at all! Okay, having a muscled stud hot and ready to fuck him was a good alternative, but he wanted the stallion, damn it!

Razak chuckled and Goatie shivered the sound rolling through him as he tipped his head back, baring his throat submissively.

"It'll be more fun for them to see two muscled studs going at it. I'll have that pony on his knees and his reins in my paw before he knows what's happening."

Goatie took a deep breath, a comeback on the tip of his tongue, and then the wolf's cock sank into his tail hole, lubricated only by the pre-cum drooling from his tip. The goat squirmed and arched, struggling to contain the stretch as his ring was forced open wider and wider, Raz sinking inch after inch determinedly into the goat's backside. Breathing harshly through his nostrils, Goatie bleated plaintively, torn between wanting every bit of that thick shaft buried in him and wanting, well, just a little bit more foreplay first! Surely they had lube? But neither of them had had the chance for much preparation coming into the competition and a rough entry was the best either of them could hope for.

Grunting in the goat's ear, Razak growled triumphantly, the full length of his shaft swallowed by Goatie's hungry tail hole, twitching and clenching around him as if trying to suck him in deeper. The goat rolled his head from shoulder to shoulder, shuddering as he moaned, lips forming a tiny, dark 'O'.

What submissive could have resisted such treatment? Was the wolf submissive at all? Goatie's head spun. What was he going in the competition in the first place?

Razak chuckled in his ear, teeth grazing the edge of his fur in a hot wash of breath.

"Now we'll see who cums first!"

Goatie didn't have much choice in the matter but to grit his teeth and hold out the best he could, ears slipping back. He couldn't, however, stop the moans from passing his lips as the wolf grunted in his ear, putting on a show for the audience as he rocked up into the little fur, cameras poised for the best view of their rough coupling.

As the males groaned, bodies moving together, Neshyet turned his attention to the, thus far, neglected but not ignored angel dragon. Chirping, she stood to meet him, her large bosom swaying with the movement of her body. She posed, leaning forward and squeezing her breasts together with her upper arms, letting them push out invitingly. Neshyet swallowed and struggled to not avert his eyes or react in any manner, a telltale warmth stirring in his crotch.

Damn, the contestants always did get to him.

"Come here, my sweet one."

Ever the gentlefur, Neshyet offered Synergy his arm and the giggling dragoness took it gallantly as he led her forward, murmuring and chirping her quiet appreciation. Ametrine stood square at the front of the stage, large hooves splayed as he tugged at his jockstrap, a winning smile plastered across his red muzzle.

Synergy could've swooned on the spot - if only he would take her!

"You will have a taste of the real thing, my dear." He winked, leaning in as if sharing in a conspiracy. "For, while the lads, how do you feel about getting your muzzle wet?"

The dragon gasped and lifted her tail, cloaca drooling from those few words alone. Her hormones flooded the air and Ametrine snaked his head back, nostrils suddenly flared, sucking in greedy gulps of her scent. There would be nothing ever quite like the scent of a needy female to him, nothing at all.

"You mean..."

She didn't finish the sentence, mouth hanging open as she teetered forward on the tips of her toes, tail swinging behind her for balance, which only served to spread her scent further afield. If she'd had eyes for anyone but the stallion, she would have seen the crowd groaning in lust for her, paws sneaking downwards whether the watcher was female or male. Lust didn't discern by gender, after all.

Ametrine stood tall over her, tail swishing gently, rhythmically. She struggled to keep her eyes on it as he pulled his leather jockstrap down, letting his hard cock spring into the air. It hung down and swelled beneath its own weight, mottled down the length with pink and grew. The unflared tip pulsed with heat, a shiny trickle of pre-cum glistening on the head. He shook the jockstrap off his hooves and stepped out of the garment, which was irrefutably no longer needed, not for such a show that he wanted to put on. Synergy swayed, eyes on the stallion - only on the stallion.

12