The Submissive Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to look at me in the eye, no breaking eye contact. I don't want you to close your eyes in pleasure to. Blink if you need to, but keep your eyes on mine all the time." She warned, knowing how he always get so turned on the most whenever they stare during blowjobs and oral sex. He nodded, fearful of what she was to do.

She licked the tip of his cock sensually, her eyes on his all the time. His eyes widened and his legs jerked. Then, she sucked the tip of his cock, making the ever slightest moaning sound resonate from her throat to his cock, causing it to vibrate just a little. His toes curled, his body arched and his eyes went shut.

The moment it did, she slapped his inside thigh. He screamed at the sudden pain and opened his eyes in fear of her anger. He saw her smiling though, although it was the smile of a mischievous child who caught her friend naked with a camera.

"What did I say?"

"N-no breaking of eye contact."

"What did you do?"

"I-I broke eye contact, Master."

"What does that make you?"

"A n-naughty boy."

"And naughty boys get what?" Louise asked, intensifying her gaze at the last word.

"P-Punished."

She slapped each of his thighs on the inside as hard as she can muster, earning screams of pain. Each contact was a hard blow, which was enough to deflate his nine inches back to a small seven. After twenty slaps in each thigh she examined the skin. Bright red due to the intense slapping, and his cock and balls still dark purple, although turning quite blue. His cock deflated, earning him a stare from Louise.

"Did I tell you to go soft?"

"No, Master."

"Then get hard!"

Although it was an order, she got it back in its nine inch glory with one stroke, before she lowered her head again. She glued her gaze to his, before licked and sucked the tip of his cock again.

He jerked and writhed underneath her ministrations, progressing his orgasm again. He never once broke eye contact with her, even as she licked the underside of his cock and shoved it in the back of her throat. She sucked and licked and grazed her teeth on the entire shaft, gracious to be born without a gag reflex, and moaned loudly. The vibrations set Seth into sky high, before he felt his orgasm coming.

With all he could muster, he stopped his orgasm, which was an extremely hard feat as Louise kept his cock in her mouth and his need to cum was so intense. Louise had expected him to cum right there, but was surprised and extremely glad he didn't.

"Aren't you such a good boy?" She cooed after getting his cock out of her mouth as she rose and tickled his chin, like an owner would to a dog. "Not coming without my permission, good boy, baby! You could compare to a dog."

His tears of frustation streamed down as she laughed at his face. "Don't worry baby, you'd get it soon enough... not!"

She stood up on the bed, allowing Seth a long, needing look at her thin, sexy legs, before she pushed her underwear down, revealing a sexy shaved cunt, dripping wet. Some of her juice dripped down to his stomach, as he noticed her legs are just as wet as her cunt.

She lowered herself slowly, circling the tip of his cock to her rim as she enjoyed the feeling. Seth could only hope he wouldn't come right there and then, but that was until she shoved him right into her wet cunt easily with the lubrication of her and his juices. He easily moved towards her g spot and sped there like a bullet. Her cunt clenched around his cock and seemed to like the shaft inside as it convulsed around the head.

Seth felt spurt after spurt of hot cum come right out of his cock the moment she shoved him in her cunt. Louise seemed to acted the same way, as she screamed out loud and felt her cunt empty up its contents on his aching cock. She jabbed her fingers on his shoulders to get at least some balance as her cunt exploded like the greatest orgasm ever produced since history of mankind. She was done a whole five seconds before Seth did, regaining his tired state seemingly ten times worse. He could hardly blink without wanting to close his eyes and sleep forever.

"Wait, don't sleep yet." Louise lost her dominant tone and her voice sounded like a wife now. Seth kept his eyes open to look at his gorgeous master, trying to stay awake.

"Can you give me another orgasm baby?" She asked, still concerned of his well being. Seth mustered the energy to nod, and soon enough his deflated and spent cock escaped Louise's cunt, and he found himself face to face with it.

He realized he had just cum in it earlier, and thought of several ways to escape his situation. But he decided why the fuck not, and licked up her cavern.

His tongue circled around the rim, before he shoved it in, ravishing the taste of both his wife and his juices. He licked and sucked what he could lick and suck, and strained his neck up to reach her g spot. He licked at it several times as he thrusted his tongue up against it at the same time as she jumped on his face, knocking him out of his breath several times. He sucked what he could suck, and felt her tense, before being flooded with white waves of cum combined with both his and her juices, lapping at it and getting everything that his tongue could reach. He licked the rest of it off her thighs and the inside of her cunt, before he fainted of exhaustion.

His tongue was always so skilled. Louise was happy and spent after getting her second mind blowing orgasm of her dominant life. She removed her body from his face to give him an appreciative kiss, but found he had fainted. At first she was worried and that maybe she pushed him too far, but her dominant side kicked in and convinced her he was fine. She took a towel and cleaned the cum off of his hair, lips, cock and balls, legs and stomach, before doing the same to hers. Then she untied his limbs, kissing the sore skin and have them wrapped around her after she switched off the lights.

That night, they got wet dreams of each other, getting the positions they loved and having all sorts of stuff and fetishes done in it. Seth dry humped Louise to get his orgasm, while Louise had her cunt stroking his cock to get hers.

12