The Submissive: In the Beginning

Story Info
A young woman's journey into the world of being a submissive.
5.7k words
4.47
39.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The basement was hot and the air hung heavy with dampness. Kelly could feel the sweat beads slowly rolling down from beneath the ropes that were carefully woven about her slender, graceful arms. The ropes pulling her hands upward were just tight enough to let her heels barely rest on the ground. The tension kept her slender, petite frame taunt. The blindfold pulled a little at her long auburn hair. She was wondering how long she would have to stand here. It had been at least ten minutes since her friend Karen had tied her like this. She knew Karen was still in the room, sitting silently. Should I be doing this, she thought. The doubts started creeping through her mind. The silence seemed to grow thick like the air. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted. She heard the door at the top of the stairs open... close... lock. Her heart jumped in her chest. She could hear the sound of heavy footsteps slowly working their way down the old wooden stair case. The wood creaking as they strained beneath the weight. Her pulse raced, what have I done?

Karen was possibly the most beautiful woman Kelly had ever known. She was tall and slender and had sexy, long, legs with a perfectly rounded apple shaped ass. She wore a C-cup that was really a little too small, her breasts straining slightly against it. Her face had an angelic beauty that was only emphasized more by her flowing golden blond hair. She felt the contrast to her own petite frame. Kelly knew she was "pretty", but would never consider herself beautiful. Some men found her auburn red hair and fair skin attractive but not like they did Karen. Most people called her cute. Part of her secretly desired to be called beautiful. Her breasts left a little more room in her b-cup then she would like. Still Kelly was proud of her small rounded ass. It was tight and toned like the rest of her body. Years of aerobic exercise at the gym had kept it that way. Her abs showed just the hint of a six pack. For her staying attractive was hard work. It seemed it just came naturally to Karen.

Kelly had known Karen for years. She knew Karen was... well, a slut. She also was the only person she trusted to be truly honest with her. The only person she felt she could trust to keep her secrets. That's why that night, the weekend after her divorce was final, she had confided in her. That secret desire, she had told her husband about it. She had only asked him to use his tie. To wrap it around her wrists, tie it to the headboard.

"That's my best tie!" he had complained. Looking at her judgmentally, not offering an alternative to the tie. That's what she wanted, she needed. He didn't care.

She never told him how deep it went. The way it made her feel. Deep inside when the fantasies came to her. How so many nights she had laid in bed the damp aching between her legs. Knowing she was unable to confide in him.

Kelly had always been the good wife, playing the role. She wanted to make her husband happy. Still she had found herself fighting that emptiness. Perhaps that's why she liked Karen so much. She was honest about her life, her desires. If she couldn't live her own fantasies she would live vicariously through Karen's.

Maybe it was the plum wine. Maybe it was the years of holding back so much. Keeping it locked so deep inside. She just needed to tell someone. The conversation had started innocently enough. Talking about her divorce, how she was pissed off. About the anger and betrayal she felt. As the bottle reached half way she had found herself saying things she never dreamed she would say. How she desired to submit herself to a man, completely. How she had taken one of her husband's old ties and hidden it away. Using it in those special moments when her husband was out. How she would lie in the dark with it wrapped around her wrists, pulling it tight. With her hands bound tightly she would let her hands settle between her legs. Eyes closed tightly trying to imagine her husband standing over her, commanding her to masturbate.

She had found herself telling Karen everything. How she had so often pulled her knees beneath herself, with her ass in the air. One hand had tried desperately to slap her ass. It was only a hint of what she truly wanted. Her other hand would be between her legs, fingers sliding in an out. Working her pussy hard, bringing her closer and closer to the peak. How she would stop her vain slapping and let her fingers slip between her ass cheeks, one finger, teasing that forbidden hole. She would wish it was her husband's cock. That thought always diminished the fantasy. She had to learn to block it out. Think of a cock any mans cock, she had told herself thick, hard. She had fantasized that her finger tip was that cock. Teasing her before it began to push deep inside. She had never pushed her finger beyond the outer teasing, but that was always the thought that took her over the edge.

Realizing what she was saying she had suddenly felt so exposed. Karen's gaze was upon her. Not judgmental, just smiling. She had begun to cry, her emotions flowing freely. Karen pulled her in close raining soft kisses on her forehead, her cheeks, and then pressing gently against her lips their breath intermingling.

Kelly had pulled back, "No I can't" she said quietly

Karen smiling simply whispered quietly to her. "It's okay. Sweetheart, it's going to be okay." then her voice taking a more serious tone "I know a man. One who could give you what you want."

Kelly pulled back a little more, looking a little shocked. "No I couldn't. Not really. It's just a fantasy. I couldn't trust someone... I mean... how could I...?" She had spoken in half thoughts.

"Do you trust me" Karen replied

"Of course I do but..." her voice trailed off "How do you know..."

Karen broke her off. "I have been his for almost a year now."

Kelly needed to break the tension. It felt too intense to real. She giggled then slapped her friend lightly. "You Slut, who is he!" she cried out.

"I can't tell you, because I don't know. I've never seen him. He has his rules, I follow them"

Kelly looked shocked, "How... How do you... I mean" she stammered half in disbelief.

"I've always been blindfolded. I met him through a friend I trusted. I can't know who he is until I prove myself. I have one last rite of passage."

Kelly laughed in disbelief... "You are a slut! You fucking slut!" she said again her head spinning from the wine.

Falling backward laying on the floor she giggled a little more. It felt freeing to release everything she had been holding in. To not be judged. Still it was just a fantasy. She wasn't as bold as Karen. She couldn't really. It was just a fantasy.

She heard Karen laugh saying "Yes I am, and proud of it!" Karen had pushed her chest out, her head held high in a comic pose, hands on her hips looking like superman. Then she relaxed her pose. "Okay maybe you're not ready. Maybe for you it's just a fantasy." She had said this as she moved to her knees. "But right now all I want is chocolate!" She stood up a little tipsy from the wine and headed for the kitchen.

Kelly lay on the floor for a moment more as her giggles subsided. The words caught her by surprise, maybe for you it's just a fantasy. She felt that emptiness slowly flow back into her body. Just a fantasy, it whispered softly in her mind. A moment more passed as she stared at the ceiling. Shaking it off, she stood up wobbling. Thrusting her arm up in the air as if charging into battle, she cried out "Give me chocolate or give me death". She had run, laughing into the kitchen. The subject never came up again.

That had been over six months ago. She had dated one man a few times but nothing came of it. It was way too soon for a relationship. She had found herself indulging deeper into her fantasy. She had ordered some rope on line, passing it under the mattress so she could tie it to her ankles, legs spread. She had gotten rid of her ex-husbands old tie. She bought a new one on line at Brooks Brothers. She had spared no expense. $115 dollars, pure silk, woven in England knowing how expensive it was seemed to heighten her experience more. Then there was the blindfold, the gag... the dildo. Her obsession started to frighten her a little. Still she tried desperately to fill the emptiness.

She had often placed herself on the bed, legs tied spread eagle, eyes blindfolded, mouth gagged. She would let the fingers of one hand tease her ass while the other would furiously plunge the dildo deep inside her wanting pussy. She would find herself feeling like a dirty whore. It was a feeling she found herself reveling in. Still, even when she finally exploded in an ecstasy that could only be brought about by acting out her forbidden desire, it wasn't enough. Every time when she had cooled down the emptiness would slowly creep back in. Those words like rolling waves would echo in her mind... Maybe for you it's just a fantasy.

She had been avoiding Karen. In part from shame of what she had told her. In part from fear of what she might tell her. She was in that state. Lying in bed, the sweat having already dried to her body, the emptiness filled her again. She picked up the phone. Pressed speed dial. The voice on the other side was warm, friendly.

"Hey Kelly I haven't heard from you for a while..." the voice of her friend was so familiar and comforting. She realized how much she had missed talking with her.

She replied, "Hey Karen... I... I... her voice faltering as her thoughts raced.

Kelly hearing the apprehension in her voice asked with concern. "Hey you okay?"

"I want to meet him", she could barely believe she was saying it.

"Are you sure honey? I thought it was just a fantasy for you"

"I... I need to meet him..." the sound of that need, ringing in her soft tones.

Two days later. She had pulled up in front of the house Karen had given her directions to. It was a beautiful two story home in an upscale neighborhood. The real estate sign in the front yard proclaiming in big red letters...FOR SALE. Walking to the front door she found it was open. As she walked in she found Karen was waiting just inside out of sight

"Hi Karen, is he here?" She questioned nervously

Karen turned, her eyes never leaving the floor. "Follow me." she said in an emotionless tone that caught Kelly off guard.

"But Karen..."

Karen cut her off sharply "Do not speak unless given permission."

She quietly followed Karen as she walked to the kitchen. She noticed the house was completely unfurnished. Karen went to the door leading to the basement. Kelly followed. Part of her wanted to turn, walk out, or run. Her feet kept following. She felt almost trapped as she descended the old wooden stairs into the basement. The air was hot and moist. It hung heavy with a musty odor mingled with the scent of burning wax. There were no lights except for a couple dozen candles placed about the large open space. Against the far wall there was an electric heater that gave off an orange red glow. The unfinished concrete floor and walls gave the room a bare empty feeling. Large wooden beams ran across the unfinished ceiling. She followed as her friend led her to the middle of the room. There was an old wooden chair. A length of rope had been carefully coiled and hung over the back of the chair. There were two silken blindfolds lying on the chair next to a long leather riding crop. On the floor she saw a metal bar with black leather cuffs at either end.

"I am to prepare you for him." Karen said as she reached for the rope "Take off your clothes".

Kelly hesitated then began to slowly remove her cloths and placing them in a pile on the floor. Karen took the loose ends of the rope, brought them together, then pulled it through her hands until she held a loop at the center point. Karen stood watching Kelly until she stood naked before her. Kelly's body trembled, not from cold, as the heat and moisture in the air already had her newly exposed skin damp and sticky. She trembled from doubt.

"Karen am I... I'm not going to... really... am I going to be okay?" she questioned, as a tear began its journey down her cheek.. Karen saw the worry in her eyes, the tear, and with her familiar reassuring smile. "Oh God, sweet heart, yes. There are just rules. They have to be followed." she wiped the tear from her cheek "I know how you're feeling it was just a year ago I was standing where you are right now. I'm fine aren't I? Just take a deep breath, clear your mind. This is what you wanted right?"

Kelly nodded in acknowledgment.

"Try to take those feelings and embrace them. You are about to start a journey that will teach you who you really are. I will be with you the whole time. ", her voice was reassuring, Kelly felt herself relax a little. I want this she heard that voice say deep inside.

Karen still smiling took Kelly's arms, pressed them together palm to palm, elbow to elbow. Kelly watched as her friend, in silence, wrapped the center loop about her wrists. She then passed it though the loop, leaving a loop so the next could pass though. Karen continued to intricately weave the rope back and forth with skilled procession. It's beautiful, Kelly thought to herself. She could feel the heat rising between her legs.

"Where did you learn..." Kelly began.

Once again she was cut off. "He taught me, just as in time you will learn." Karen continued "Bringing you to him is my final rite. If he accepts you as his new slave then he will release me and consider me worthy of knowing him. I will still be his submissive, just not his slave. For him it's a matter of rank so to speak. For now you are not even a slave. You are only an initiate. If he rejects you then I will be the one who is punished. I wouldn't have chosen you if I didn't think you were ready."

Mixed, confusing emotions passed through her as Karen's weaving reached her elbows. She could feel the heat between her legs as it became an wanting, aching feeling.

"I am to tell you the rules. Listen closely, what you don't learn now he will teach you. It will be a much harder lesson." Karen spoke in a calm but serious tone. "I already told you the first rule. Do not speak unless given permission. You aren't doing too well at that and yes he is watching. Second, if he speaks to you answer only what you are asked, nothing more. Do not ask questions unless he has given you the right to. Then still ask permission first, Master May I please speak, is how I have learned to ask. Always call him master. You will need a safety word. If things get to be too much for you use it and he will stop. He will release you from any bounds, and leave. It will end permanently you will never be with him again. What word do you want to use?"

Kelly thought for a moment then responded with "fluffy" it was the name of her cat. It was short and she felt it would be easy to say under pressure. During her fantasies it is what she had thought she would use.

As Karen talked she passed the ends back through the middle of the binding, then pulling them out at the wrist. She wrapped them around, making a loop then tying it off again. Kelly marveled at her friend skill. Karen tossed the ends over a beam above them and then walked behind her.

Slipping the loose ends into the loop still at her wrist, Karen began pulling upward. Raising her arms into the air, lifting until she could feel her heals leave the floor. Her toes strained to keep touch with the ground. Then Karen tied it off at the loop. The rope relaxed a little and Kelly's heals settled down barely touching the floor. From the chair Karen picked up the silken blindfolds. One she laid across her shoulder. The second she started to wrap around Kelly's eyes.

"Above all remember the first rule. Repeat it to me."She told her.

Kelly spoke quietly "Speak only when spoken too."

"Good" Karen replied, pulling the knot at the back of the blindfold tight. A few of Kelly's auburn strands had been caught. The pain was slight. The thought went through her mind. This is where it begins. For Kelly it was no longer just a fantasy. That voice inside her went silent as she felt a heat within her fill the emptiness. The heat radiated out from between her thighs. Her body trembled again, now in anticipation. She could feel as drops of moisture from her pussy began to trickle down her thighs.

Karen put her own blind fold on and knelt on the ground a few feet in front of Kelly. Waiting, knowing he was watching. Knowing he would come to her when he was ready.

The sound of the footsteps softened as he moved from the last of the wooden steps and onto the concrete floor. Still Kelly could hear him. She felt like she needed to burst. The anticipation began to grow beyond her limits. She felt as the slight trembling she had been feeling grew, her whole body shaking. She knew he could see this. Then she could smell it. The scent of musky men's cologne, combined with the masculine smell of sweat. For a moment it reminded her of her husband when he would come home from the gym, before he showered. That thought quickly left. She could hear the sound of his breathing right behind her. He was close.

First the feeling of thick fingers on her shoulder. Then the roughness of his hand as his grip became more firm.

"Slave is this what you have brought to me?" His deep, stern, voice echoed in the barren basement. It almost sounded of disappointment.

"Master, yes." was Karen's meek reply.

"Ummm" she heard him moan slightly as he felt the muscle of her upper traps. This time it sounded of approval.

"Have you told her the rules?"

Once again the only reply was, "Master, yes".

"Has she chosen a word?"

"Yes master, fluffy."

Kelly heard him chuckle softly.

The hand on her neck slowly began sliding down her spine. The roughness of his hand was in contrast to the overall gentleness of his touch. It was too much. She had tried to hold back, desperately. It had been too long in coming. The months of torrid fantasies, of sweaty masturbation sessions, had only served to temporarily quail her desires. Now no longer a fantasy the reality of it took her to the edge. Waves of ecstasy began to take over her body. Even with her body stretched tight she could feel her back arc instinctively, pulling herself up high onto her toes.

"Oh God!" she let the words slip out. She tried to hold it back but it was beyond her. She felt her pussy contracting as her moisture began to flow down her inner thighs. The hand that had been moving down her spine moved quickly to bring a firm hard slap to her ass. She felt the sting, punishment for her transgression.

"Did I tell you to speak" He said harshly. She gasped as the last wave of her climax fled from her. Her breathing still fast, her head spinning, she tried to think.

"No..." as she said it she realized her mistake, it was too late. Again the hand moved quickly. The warmth from the first slap had already begun to radiate out through her body. The second was enough to make her head spin. The emptiness within her was gone, filled with an unspeakable desire for this man and what he was doing. She could feel her pussy still pulsing from her climax. She wanted this, she wanted him. She could tell she was already close to losing control again. She breathed in deep and tried to calm herself

"Did I tell you to speak" He repeated this time in a more demanding tone.

"Master, no" as the words past her lips something within her released. Something dark, deep within her found its place in the world. She knew that she belonged to him.

"Did I tell you to cum?" He asked a little more quietly as his hand soothed the curves of her freshly spanked ass. The caress sent tingling sensations out through her body.

"Master, no" she replied her voice trembling as she felt herself rising to her toes trying to hold back.

12