The Submissive is Tested Again

Story Info
His mistress pushes him to his limit.
1.6k words
4.45
19.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasymr
fantasymr
54 Followers

The location was the same. The preliminaries were over.

He stood before her, naked, in collar and cuffs, legs apart. She walked slowly around him, pinching here and slapping lightly there, drinking in his submission and slipping on control, like a favourite shirt or jacket. Now she was ready.

He shivered slightly, though he was not cold. She noticed goose bumps on his arms and thighs.

Mood was everything. Set the tone. Firm but cruel. Benevolent but fierce. Redemption through pain. Spiritual release through sadism. Two beings working as one in tandem, striving for a unique experience.

She stood behind him and raked her nails down his back. One hand continued and a finger slipped between his buttocks. She tapped his anus and scratched below. Her hand gripped his balls and squeezed.

He uttered a questioning grunt.

"It's alright, you are mine now."

She released him and moved around again, coming to rest before the throne, looking at his face.

She stood, poised and confident. Her boots were part of her. Her clothes were light and superfluous. Soon she would dispense with them.

"Kneel."

She stood above him, looking down.

His head was bowed.

They had discussed the next stage. She knew more of his desires and fears. She knew where to push him and what turned him on. She knew what intrigued him and she knew what she was going to do.

"Look at me."

He lifted his head and gazed at her face. Her eyes twinkled. There was the hint of a smile.

The slap came without warning. It stung his cheek and brought tears to his eyes. It had almost knocked him off his knees.

He recovered his balance. He started to lift a hand to his face.

"Keep still and put your hands behind your back."

He did so, a shiver stirred his loins.

"Look up at me again."

This time he was prepared as she slapped his other cheek. There was a symmetry to her sadism; balance to her kink.

"Good boy."

She pressed herself against him. She stood above and held him. Her hands pressed his head to her stomach. She stroked the back of his head and the pain began to fade.

"Kiss my boots. Both boots. They are a part of me."

He did so.

"Present yourself to me."

He assumed the submissive position on hands and knees, spine bowed and arse in the air.

A gloved and lubed finger entered him and was twisted around, followed by a second, then a third. She kept them inside him and smacked both his cheeks with her other hand.

He moaned slightly.

"You like it? I will do it again."

More smacks rang out, then the fingers were removed, there was a pause and a plug touched him and began to slide in.

He relaxed as the widest point approached. She applied firm pressure and stroked his back.

"Good, I know you can take it. Let me fill you up and you will be ready."

It was a struggle but he accepted it all. He felt the reassuring presence of the base against his skin. There was a feeling of fullness as the plug kept him receptive and open. She smacked it and the thud vibrated inside him.

"Now crawl to the bed."

He moved awkwardly towards the bed and climbed on. He was remembering his first time there. There was comfort in its familiarity. He was in her hands again.

He lay down as before and his wrists were restrained.

The flogging started and he began to fade away. She continued and moved on to a stingier and harder implement. She was warming him up and taking him as far as he could go.

They had agreed that this time he would use his safeword because she was going to increase the sensation incrementally until he could take no more.

His groaning became louder and his teeth were gritted. There was trust and pain. There was warmth and passion. There was power and there was submission.

There was self and there was nothing anymore. His eyes were closed.

She pressed on, sweating and glowing from the exertion, looking incongruous in boots and knickers, her damp torso shining in the dim light, her dress discarded, her lean athletic body demonstrating the power of a wild animal.

His body was hers to test and use. It was reddening and warming. His flesh was satisfying to pinch and squeeze. His obedience was given willingly out of respect for her skill. His trust was total.

She was enjoying the journey. Soon he would reach his first destination.

She stopped and stroked his back, leant over and whispered in his ear.

"I know you are taking this for me. Don't fight too hard. I think you are near your limit. We are going to reach it soon. I am proud of you."

"Lift your bottom."

He pushed up for her and she slid a hand beneath him and her fingers gently encircled his cock. She teased and stroked the underside as it grew. She pulled the foreskin up and down and increased the pressure as it hardened.

Unknown to him, she had a paddle in her other hand. This would test him fully.

Two, three, four, five increasingly hard smacks followed. She was using all her strength now. His cock trembled in her hand. His moans had become pleading.

"Thank you Mistress."

Then the safeword. He had reached his limit.

She threw the paddle down and embraced him.

His wrists were released.

"Now I want you on your back."

"Yes Mistress."

He turned over, his sore and warm bottom gingerly lay on the bed. She refastened his wrists.

Now he was helpless in a different way.

"If you get hard for me I may let you come. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes Mistress."

His nipples were scratched and tweaked and pegs were attached.

He moaned. She pinched them harder with her hands. They bit his tender flesh with a fierce new pain, searing and white as it flooded his brain.

It flowed through him and his cock began to grow again.

She placed a hand on his balls and squeezed gently. A finger stroked his perineum. As his cock hardened she swiftly snapped a band around the base.

She unfastened the cap on a tube of menthol muscle balm. She carefully applied a smear to his frenum and to the skin below the bulb. The heat burned through his shaft and his cock grew firmer.

She slid a towel across his stomach, isolating his cock above it, standing proud.

She trailed a small flogger up and down his shaft, teasing and tickling it.

He squirmed.

The first blow was featherlight and sensuous. She built up a steady rhythm as he moaned once more. She was squeezing his balls harder now and his cries were becoming desperate. He was on a plateau and She would decide when he achieved release.

"Would you like to show Mistress what you can do?"

He nodded.

"Say 'Please may I come?'"

"Please may I come, Mistress?"

She put down the flogger and removed the pegs from his nipples as he gazed up at her. She pinched them hard as the blood rushed back into them.

She looked down into his eyes and a mutual bolt of sensual lightning connected them as her sadism perfectly matched his submission. The pain swept to his brain and he rode it like a surfer on the biggest wave. She was hurting him and it was good.

The towel was thrown aside.

She held his cock and balls and pumped him with an oily hand. The orgasm was powerful and it was for her and by her. His stomach glistened with beads of slippery semen.

She unfastened his wrists.

"You know what to do."

He dipped a hand in the semen and put his fingers to his lips and licked and swallowed. He repeated, then she wiped him with the towel.

"Lift your legs and relax your bottom."

She removed the plug.

"Now you know what I need."

"Yes Mistress."

"Climb off the bed."

She leaned down and slipped off her knickers, pulling them over her boots.

She slipped two fingers inside herself and offered them to him. He sucked greedily. She was ready.

She climbed on the bed and lay back as he watched.

She placed a pillow beneath her buttocks, spread her legs and offered up her cunt.

She was hot, she was wet and she was horny. This was her payoff.

He lay between her legs, gazing on her beauty. At first he merely breathed on her.

He placed a hand on each thigh and lowered his head. He licked slowly and carefully at first, teasing and varying the pressure. He licked right down to Her anus and back up. He pushed his tongue inside and heard her moan. She was in charge but he was servicing her now. She placed her hands on his head and pulled him onto her. He increased the pressure and teased her clit. He took his time as her orgasm built and when it came she gripped him and he watched as her stomach throbbed. Her thighs squeezed his head. Her moans were loud and genuine.

"Don't stop."

He continued as she climaxed again. Her grip relaxed.

She pulled him towards her and her fingers raked his glowing back once more.

She embraced him. She was spent.

"Mistress is pleased. You are released. Now go and shower."

She removed his collar and cuffs and watched as he walked away. She couldn't suppress a smile. It had been a perfect session. This was a memory to cherish.

She knew he would return and they would take another path together.

He was addicted. He would never leave her. She was his fix.

fantasymr
fantasymr
54 Followers