The Submissive Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack comes home and Trish doesn't tell.
1.4k words
4.25
39k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers

Kelley knew that Jack was going to be home soon. The plan was for Kelley to leave before he got home to see if Trish would tell Jack or not. Jack had told Kelley that he thought Trish might like to be forced to submit to Kelley so he figured she wouldn't tell him. If Trish didn't tell Jack then Kelly was to then take things to the next level and bring John the gardener into the scene.

Kelley pulled the blindfold from Trish's eyes.

"I think I should stick this dildo in your pussy for Jack to find - don't you?" Kelley said with a wink and a wicked smile as she pulled the dildo from Trish's mouth.

"I'm sure he would want to know how it got there and if you came without his permission. I hear Doms can be quite nasty when the subs cum without permission."

"Let's not tell Jack about this." Trish said - somewhat nervously, hoping Kelley would take the hint, "I'll do whatever you want if you keep quiet."

"My silence will cost you. If you don't want me to tell Jack what a little pussy sucking slut you are you'll have to submit to me for a whole day." Kelley teased.

"Yes Mistress." Trish replied her stomach flipping as she considered what she might have to do for Kelley.

"All right then slave, but your ass is mine. You better be prepared to serve me on Monday when I come to the house. I'll call you and tell you when I'll be over. I'm going to have a fun time on Monday."

Kelley packed up her toys and quickly dressed. She felt Kelley's hands on her ass one more time, "I am going to love whipping you into shape slut. You are going to be my PAL - Personal Ass Licker by the end of the week."

Kelley then pulled the blindfold back over her eyes and opened the garage door. Trish was pulled back to her standing position. As she stood, Trish could feel her pussy juice running down her legs and smell Kelley's cunt juice on her lips.

She wondered what Monday would be like.

"See you on Monday slave." Kelley said as she backed out of the drive.

Kelley didn't close the garage door right away - the seconds seemed to stretch into minutes as Trish stood naked and blindfolded on her tiptoes. She wondered who all could see her. Kelley was talking to someone at the end of the drive - surely they could see Trish in the garage. A new wave of humiliation washed over her and she felt her freshly fucked slit ooze again. Finally the garage door closed and Trish was bent over at the waist again.

Bent over , with her ass pushed out Trish thought about her new predicament. She knew she loved to submit, she didn't know why but she knew she loved to be told what to do, the more humiliating or embarrassing the more she was turned on.

Jack could bring out some parts of her need to submit - but there was only so far he would go or had gone so far. Kelley seemed very eager to push Trish father than Jack had. Trish knew she wouldn't tell Jack about Kelley, at least not yet. Minutes slowly ticked by and then she heard the Jeep pull into the drive - Jack open the door and Trish was standing up again.

"So how is my lovely slutty wife? Nice and horny for her husband and Master?" Jack asked.

"Yes sir, I want to suck your cock." Trish replied - hot to feel his cock in her mouth.

"Did you like the new toy - did you like being bound here in the garage?" Jack asked as he pulled the blindfold from her eyes.

"Yes sir - I liked it very much." Trish said - looking at him hungrily.

"Good - we'll have to try it more often then." Jack said as he closed the door to bend Trish over.

"Yes I would like that- fuck me sir - please - I'm very horny." Trish said as she looked over at him.

"Are you ready to cum for me slut?" Jack asked as he pulled his cock from his pants and slide it deep in Trish in one hard thrust.

"Yes - please fuck me - please fuck me so I can cum." she said as he took her roughly from behind.

Gripping her hips he jabbed his cock into her pussy quickly and deeply. He sensed she wasn't going to tell him what happened. It didn't matter he would hear it from Kelley later in the day. Excited at how his wife was turning into a real slut he pounded into her even faster.

"Your my hot little slut - you are my personal little fuck toy - aren't you." Jack grunted as he drove his cock deep inside her and dumped his hot load of cum.

"Ah god you pussy is wet - you are so fucking hot." he moaned as he came long and hard.

He fingered Trish's clit as he came pushing her over the edge.

"Ah - yes - yes - I am your slut - your slave." she cried as she came. She looked to the right at the side of the jeep and saw Jack fucking her in the reflection.

She pictured Kelley fucking her from behind and Jack fucking her face and came again.

Monday arrived very quickly - and at 8am Jack was in the car heading to work.

He would be gone the whole day and she wondered what time Kelley would call. Trish didn't have to wait very long. By 8:20 Kelley called, she said,

"I want you naked and in the garage with your new toys in 10 minutes."

"But what .." she started but then the line went dead, Kelley had hung up.

In just under 10 minutes Trish was naked in the garage - waiting for Kelley.

She played with her hair as she waited. The garage door opened and Kelley pulled in the drive but not in the garage.

"I am so glad you guys gave me this garage door opener to get into your house - aren't you?" She said with a wicked smile. Kelley didn't wait for a reply but handed Trish a bag with some items in it, one of them was the strap on dildo - she could see that sticking out.

"First - I'm going to put this dog collar and leash so I can take you for a walk. I want my new pet to be properly trained. Then I'm going to string you up like you were on Saturday and whip that lazy ass of yours. Sound like fun slave?" Kelley asked as she pulled the dildo and collar from the toy bag.

"Are you going to close the door?" Trish asked as she saw a car drive by. "When I am good and ready slave. Now on your knees." She slapped Trish on the ass hard as an incentive.

"Yes Mistress." Trish said somewhat nervously. She was feeling very exposed and very excited. She thought back to how much of a bitch she had been to Kelley when Jack was not around. She wondered how Kelley might retaliate - now she was going to find out.

Kelley was in no hurry to hide Trish from the street or the neighbors it seemed. Trish's face flushed as saw another car drive by - her neighbor from three houses down - did he look up the drive and see her standing there naked? Surely she would close the door now Trish thought - but Kelley didn't, instead she put the collar on and snapped a leash to the collar.

"We're going for a quick walk to make sure my little bitch her doesn't need to use the bathroom before she learns her lessons for the day." Kelley said with a lewd smile.

"You're taking me outside like this." Trish said very nervously, "I thought you were kidding." Her pussy grew hotter as she imagined herself crawling outside naked for anyone to see.

"Yes slut -now on your hands and knees and follow me." Kelley said as she lead Trish outside.

The warm summer sun warmed Trish as she crawled outside behind Kelley. She was totally humiliated and totally turned on by this. She knew she was somewhat hidden and yet very more exposed than ever before in her own yard. She was even more humiliated by Kelley's next demand.

"Go on - use the potty - then we can start your training. I want to see you piss like the bitch you are. Oh wait - I forgot the camera!" Kelley said as she walked Trish back to her car and pulled out a video camera.

Next Trish is whipped into shape

OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers