The Substitute Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted smiled and declined. "I like Jock's idea." He lay down on the opposite side of the army blanket and curled away from his soon-to-be father-in-law.

Isabel looked at the two men and turned to Mary. "Go ahead, honey. I'll stay here and tidy up... besides, SOME one will have to wake these lazy boys up later!" She chuckled and began putting the food away.

"Alright, Mama," Mary replied cheerfully, "I'll just mosey along by myself... I'll be back in a while and Ted and I will teach you and Papa a thing or two about cards!" With a grin and a wave, she turned and headed down the slope to the lake. Her cotton summer dress swirled, in opposing directions, about her hips and calves as she moved.

Trotter lay quiet and still as Isabel crawled this way and that around the blanket, stowing portions and gear in the basket. He waited while she dealt and played a game of clock solitaire. As she shuffled for a new game, he noticed Jock's easy heavy breathing indicated he was fast asleep. Ted sat up and stealthily crept behind Isabel.

Snaking his arms around her waist as she sat on her heels, he growled into her nape, "Why play with yourself when you can play with me?" His breath was hot on Isabel's neck as his left hand slotted in between the front folds of her red-and-white gingham wrap-around summer smock. Meanwhile his right hand, outside the fabric, overlapped and double-squeezed her tummy. Her pussy percolated in her briefs and she dropped the deck.

"W-we can't DO thissss... ehhh-ny MORE, Ted!" Her mind fought for control of her body as she flushed in his embrace. Her breasts heaved and she panted with reluctant pleasure.

Ted's hands separated. His right hand followed a line to Isabel's groin and stuffed her cotton dress and rayon slip into her crotch, tickling her slice as if she were wearing nothing at all. His left hand slid upward, dragging across her shifting slip, and covered her right tit, squeezing it through her soft bra.

Trotter whispered, "Of COURSE, we can't DO this anymore... AFTER I marry Mary." He nuzzled her neck and continued, "But, Izzy...THAT won't be until August 9th." He kissed her behind her left ear and felt her whole body shudder as she tipped her head back onto his shoulder and groaned.

"But, JOCK," Isabel rasped weakly, knowing her protest was inadequate.

"Jock is SNORING, Izzy," Trotter countered, blowing softly into her ear before sucking its lobe. He snarled, "Fall forward onto your hands... NOW!" Isabel's hungry body, ignoring her own, less persuasive, judgement, obeyed the sharp command. Ted scooted close on his knees and hiked her dress and slip up to her waist. With a swift yank, he brought her panties down to her garter snaps as she spread her legs in front of him.

Looking left and right over Isabel's bent form, Trotter reassured himself no other picnickers were in close proximity. The nearest group was well down the hill, facing the lake. He opened his britches hastily and stroked his full erection along the dividing crack of Isabel's ass as he held her hips and rocked her backward. She mewled and stifled louder cries as her cunny dripped and heatwaves rose through her chest.

"THAT'S my good GIRL," Ted praised in a low husky timber. "That's my OTHER girl's VERY good MOTHER... THAT's my SWEEEET mother-in-LAW!" He slid and slipped against the groove between her jiggling globes as Isabel twerked her bottom.

"NO, Ted... OH, Ted... Don't stay OUT!" Isabel begged as she pushed back against him. "PLEASE! Go IN... g-g-GO INNNNN!" She came before he could comply, but he did comply. Hiking her hips a half-inch on his backstroke, Trotter thrust straight and true into her wet waiting cunt. Only the back wall of her womb prevented him from running her through.

"UNNHH!" He grunted, oblivious to anything but the wonderful warmth enveloping his cock as he pumped portal-to-portal. In a half-dozen strokes, his tense balls screamed their need and tightened in his shrinking bag. Isabel, keeping her ass high, crouched low, crushing her breasts to the blanket as she bit down on her bare forearm and came a flood with her second crisis. Ted felt her earthquake, rammed home and held, while his gonads erupted and painted her shaking halls.

After some frozen moments, Ted patted Isabel's soft bottom and withdrew his weakening wand. Pulling her skirts down from her back, he said, quietly, "Thanks... Mom."

Isabel sat up, startled by the epithet. "Does he KNOW? HOW could he KNOW?" Her guilty mind tormented her with unanswerable questions. Thankfully, her back was still turned and he could not read the terror he had struck in her face. "He will NEVER know," she swore to herself. "Even if my baby IS his child, it will ALWAYS be JOCK's!"

Isabel's sudden motion woke her husband from his nap. Sitting up, he stretched, yawned and avowed, "I feel a hundred per cent better... how are YOU two doing? Sorry I conked out on you." Unaware he had been cuckolded while he slept five feet away from the lovers, Jock grinned as Ted and Isabel discreetly made the final repairs to their clothes. "So, are we ready for bridge?"

Isabel coughed and nodded. Ted spread his hands and said, "Sure, as soon as Mary gets back from her walk to the lakeshore." As he spoke, he saw his fiancée approaching up the hill. Wittily, if unflatteringly, Trotter announced, "Ah, 'Thar She BLOWS'! Looks like we can deal the cards."

When Mary left the McGuinness picnic and walked, dress a-swirl, from the knoll toward the bandstand, her thin rayon slip, also in motion, swished coolly between and around her bare legs. Anticipating a hot day, Mary had not only eschewed bloomers, but also stockings and brassiere. Grass blades intruded between her flat sandals' open-weave straps and teased her toes as she scuffed happily through the unmown lawn. She could not have been more pleased that her fears of revealing her pregnancy had been misplaced. "August 9th... MRS. Trotter... August 9th... MRS. Trotter," she ran the date and new title repeatedly through her mind.

The ducks had swum elsewhere by the time Mary reached the bench where she had seen them earlier. However, the Knights of Columbus' lemonade concession was still handy. She joined the line of thirsty men, women and children without actually being aware of them. In her daydream, she shifted absent-mindedly as she shuffled, a step at a time, slowly to the service counter.

In the booth stood a tall gaunt older man, in an outdated black silk frock coat, starched shirt-front and black ribbon bow-tie. Beside him was a slightly younger pudgy red-faced man with huge salt-and-pepper mutton-chop sideburns. They poured pink lemonade, as if time meant nothing, while they chatted with their customers and caught up on community news. The line moved at a snail's pace.

While he made it seem otherwise, the tall geezer was anything but engaged with his customers. His intense dark eyes were focused on Mary. He was keenly interested in her naturally undulating hips and wobbling breasts as she slow-danced her way forward in the queue. Her bias-cut sleeveless red shirtdress conformed closely about her sweet round features. Three bright blue buttons closed the bodice between her belt and the deep V-neck junction of her white lapels. He wondered about the treasures which lay behind her patriotic cotton curtain.

Smiling benignly when Mary finally reached him and asked for a drink, the old man asked, with uncanny certainty, "You are Miss McGuinness, aren't you? MARY McGuinness?"

Shaken from her thoughts by the astonishing recognition, Mary answered, "Why, YES... but, how did you know? I'm sorry, I've forgotten you, if we've met." She frowned as she challenged her memory and stared at the thin wrinkled face. She kept seeing history book pictures of Abraham Lincoln, but without a beard or stovepipe hat. She could not place the man in her world.

"Oh, I AM sorry," the codger said quickly. "It was bad of me not to introduce myself, but I forgot, you WOULD not recognize me. We have only spoken on the telephone one time." His weathered face softened as he said, "I am Eli Farragut. Mr. Trotter's landlord and neighbor. Of course, I have seen you come and go at his cottage these past couple of months, so I know well who YOU are."

Mary blushed at the revelation, though she certainly should not have thought it strange that Farragut would have observed her at some point. She had been Ted's steady visitor, even if she did always use the back gate. "Oh." Mary narrowed her eyes and paused. "Of COURSE! How nice to finally meet you in person, Mr. Farragut." She decided the best tactic would be limited candor. "Ted and I have just become engaged to be married! On August 9th!"

Farragut beamed, "How nice for you both. I congratulate you!" Turning to his co-worker, Farragut said, "Henry, take over for me please... I've just heard delightful news and need to speak with this young woman for a moment." Stepping from the booth, Farragut motioned for Mary to follow him. As Mary walked toward the older gentleman she forgot her lemonade, for the second time that day.

When Mary was close by his side, Eli dropped an avuncular left arm over her shoulders, matched his stride to hers and gently steered her from the crowd. "You must tell me all about your weddin' plans, Mary," he said earnestly. "I take a special interest in Mr. Trotter and I'm keen to hear all."

Flattered, Mary held forth and confided all the known details and even some of her as yet unspoken hopes for the big day. Before she knew it, the sounds from the bandstand were virtually unheard and she was alone with Farragut at the far end of the field where the wagons, cars and trucks were parked. In front of her was a long mint-green rag-top four-door Cadillac 16. She gasped, as she had never seen such a big beautiful fancy vehicle.

Farragut laughed. "It took MY breath away, too, when I saw it in New York. It took a while for them to make it for me, but it was worth the wait. Just delivered yesterday..." He opened the back door on the driver's side. "Hop in. Tell me it's not the most comfortable thing you ever sat on... I DARE you!"

Mary stepped up into the plush back seating area and sat agog at the luxury. Farragut climbed in behind her and shut the door. In the silence, her heart thudded like a bass drum. Farragut curled his right arm behind her neck and hung his hand on her shoulder, loosely, but securely nonetheless. "It's alright, my dear... you don't really have to say anythin'. I can SEE how it affects you." He raised his right hand and touched her long blonde hair, casually brushing his fingers through to her scalp. She wiggled involuntarily.

Farragut reached into his left trouser pocket and retrieved a five-dollar half-eagle. He dropped it in Mary's lap and said, simply, "Pick it up, my dear. It's for your future."

Mary lifted the heavy gold coin and turned it in her hand, quizzically. "I don't understand, Mr. Farragut," she said, quietly with a weird sense of forboding.

"Well, I'm sure you remember I did you a FAVOR... last MAY... which, I may say, seems to have turned out rather NICELY for you." Eli continued his gentle brushing. His index finger lightly traced Mary's earshell on the downward strokes. "And I HOPE you remember we agreed you owed ME a favor and that I would put my mind to what that would be." Farragut's right hand touched Mary's cheek. With easy, but unresistible, pressure, he turned her face left to look directly into his eyes.

"I need someone I can TRUST... to come to my home, once a week, and dust my antiques. I'll pay you TWO of those, if you are willing, and able, to satisfy my needs." Farragut lowered his hand and rubbed Mary's upper arm while he dropped his left hand and covered her hands which cupped the gift coin. Mary was somehow brought into a closer embrace than she had either expected or wanted. She tried leaning back, but Eli's strong arm held her stationary.

"In these TIGHT times, Mary, extra CASH would be mighty useful to a young newlywed, wouldn't it? Especially if that extra cash was privately provided? With no one the wiser but we two?" Farragut fixed his prey with cold eyes. She felt a strange willful power overtake her.

Mary heard her voice say, "Yes, Mr. Farragut. It would be useful. When should I come?"

Eli smiled inwardly while maintaining his controlling gaze. "Why Mary... WHEN will be entirely up to YOU, but I am very glad to hear you say you will COME. Now... show me I can TRUST you... to DO... what you SAY." Raising his right hand, he twisted the top button of her dress free of its hole and moved down to the next. She dropped her chin and watched him with near scientific objectivity. She knew that what he was doing was uninvited, but, inexplicably, she also felt neither the ability nor the desire to stop him.

While Farragut worked on Mary's buttons, he took her limp cooperative left hand and transferred it from her lap to his. The half-eagle fell noislessly to the Cadillac's carpet. Robotically, Mary's fingers, beneath Eli's controlling hand, opened his trousers and brought his hard gnarled erection into view. Guiding her further, while spreading his legs and angling his hips, he pushed her hand past his thick snowy pubic curls until she clutched his eggs, within their wrinkled sack, in her palm. Their great size and weight surprised her.

Farragut released Mary's left hand and pulled her, half twisting, by her shoulders to the compartment floor. She knew what he wanted. She also knew what she wanted and that they both wanted the same thing. Of her own volition, Mary leaned in between Eli's legs and kissed the fat purple knob at the end of his thick cock. Like Jock and Ted, Eli tasted both salty and tangy. His pungent manly odor attacked her senses. Her cunny's honey began running.

Farragut opened Mary's bodice wide and pushed it, along with her slip's thin straps, over her shoulders. His raw-boned wrists rotated as he slid his palms and long fingers beneath her bared firm breasts and hefted them. She moaned around the top of his stalk and took him further into her mouth. He pressed her stiff rubbery nipples with his thumbs, while he delicately rubbed the undersides of her tits with langorous come-hither strokes.

Mary's hot sucking breath was almost unbearable. Eli's cock throbbed and his nuts ached. He knew his limits and his goal. Pushing the teen away from his prick, he lifted her from her stance by her armpits and pulled her back up to the velvet upholstered rear seat. As she flopped supine, Farragut pivoted and shoved her dress and slip to her ribs. The dewy downy blonde ditch he revealed was unexpected, but he wasted no thought as to why Mary had no drawers.

Lifting the girl's ass with both hands, Eli pulled her toward him while he lunged and drove his bone into her hoisted pussy. "Nyaaaahhh!" Mary screamed with delight as her pent up horniness set her free. She flexed her thighs and contorted her tummy, forcing herself harder onto his hard-on. Her face flushed as she tossed her head and reveled in her orgasm.

"Yuuhhn! Yuuhhn! Yuuhhn!" Eli chuffed as he chunked his chub rhythmically in Mary's channel. He was proud to have brought her to her climax, but prouder yet, after a decade or more of celibacy, not to have prematurely ejaculated like a pubescent schoolboy. With a final primal roar, Farragut plunged his cock to its root and ended his delicious misery with spurt after strong spurt of his ancient seed.

Pulling his withered prick from Mary's goopy gash, he wryly commented, "Well, Miss McGuinness, it seems I can rely on you to come when you want to." He picked up the gold piece from the floor and pressed it into her hand. "Don't forget... Once a week, twice the pay... and nary a word to no one."

Wasted and speechless, Mary nodded weakly. She tucked the half-eagle in the pocket of her dress as she sat up. When they were both presentable again, Farragut escorted her back to the K. o. C. concession and said, for Henry's benefit, and her cover, "That's great news, Miss McGuinness, thank you!" Mary smiled wanly and walked back up to the knoll.

When she heard Ted shout, "Thar She BLOWS!" Mary grimmaced and thought, "You'll never know, Teddy, you'll NEVER know."

***** FIN *****

12